Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN (33718 Views)

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady- Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by mobaladf: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
True talk. But why you wear earring after all this preaching to us
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Baboo13(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm even tired of hearing different revelation if jewellery and weavons.
After all ear rings was mentioned in the bible.

God Pls reveal yourself to me and let me know of the truth.

Hahahaha

Spot on. See ehn, the real truth is to know God for yourself and not by anybody's revelation or experience.

A church may have its members covering their head with no make up, another can have it members wear trousers with jeweleries and all......it doesn't mean God's presence is not in both churches

My sister, you've taken the right step, its about knowing God on a personal basis
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by menix(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
If ur Tattoo is like the below, u re Hell bound..

2 Likes

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Image123(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Story of a wannabe. Don't add to the Word of God.

1 Like

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by kaziblake(f): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Baboo13:

Hahahaha

Spot on. See ehn, the real truth is to know God for yourself and not by anybody's revelation or experience.

A church may have its members covering their head with no make up, another can have it members wear trousers with jeweleries and all......it doesn't mean God's presence is not in both churches

My sister, you've taken the right step, its about knowing God on a personal basis
Thank you.
My church apply make up and wear trousers but some people sees it as a sin.
I wish I could just get a personal encounter with God so he could reveal himself to me.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by emmyw(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
I so much love this thread, apart form them being sin, its not natural, I like natural things.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by GourmetChef: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lol. Even the clothes we are wearing are a sin. Afterall, God made Adam and Eve garments from animal hides. That's the only scripturally-approved rainment.

And I think Ezekiel 16 succintly answers the question about jewelry-wearing.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by SirLewis(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
*Sigh* Nigerians *sighs again and walks out of thread*

2 Likes

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
jmoore:
Wearing of underwear is a sin too.

If you rub cream, na sin too.

undecided
bleaching cream
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by people3: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
bimbochoco:
Na only God know who go make heaven o...
. U ha on ur own oo... It is 4rom dis world we will knw wu will make heaven......... Do d right thing acc to ......
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by optional1(f): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
so make we bcum deeper life ko
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by akagson: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
If you check well, this yaba left op is from Watchman, Deeper Life, or their ilks. These set of Christians reason with their testicles and anuses .
Continue seeing your illusions you call revelations while the world keeps on spinning and advancing.
Idiatss!

2 Likes

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by jmoore(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
udmbat:
bleaching cream
Ordinary Vaseline will lead you to hell. Smoke some weed and you will see the vision. Be warned!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by kachnov(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
coolly... she's right maybe.

If you can instruct online..see my signature
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Baboo13(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Thank you.
My church apply make up and wear trousers but some people sees it as a sin.
I wish I could just get a personal encounter with God so he could reveal himself to me.

Basically to me, all I believe in is decency.

The only way to get more personal with God is to be committed to putting more time and effort studying the word and praying....but.. most of us all guilty of.. Even myself

Which church do you attend?
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by bidex(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
jayriginal:
OP why would anyone need a revelation for something that is clearly stated in the Bible?

The Bible frowns against tattoos.

Meanwhile I'm trying to reconcile your signature with your ability to receive revelations (or even report them).
please where in d Bible is it stated?
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by kelspascal(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
So people with Tattoo don get automatic room for hell abi? if you want the room you can come and get it
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by kaziblake(f): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Baboo13:

Basically to me, all I believe in is decency.

The only way to get more personal with God is to be committed to putting more time and effort studying the word and praying....but.. most of us all guilty of.. Even myself

Which church do you attend?

hope sanctuary.
I pray a lot and I also read the bible.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by bidex(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
jcross19:
Am still wondering the concept of all these issue of make up or not make up . Infact devil is trying to take us away from true nature HE want us to be!!!. Devil is a liar instead we should preach perfect LOVE and modesty that's all. If you like look unkept for the sake of christ but there is no LOVE of christ in you , you are wasting. In this LOVE the holy spirit dwell. When you love christ you won't do what make HIM angry.
just my mind and my mind clearly stated!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by falseman(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
kingofpool:
hmmmmm, I dreamt of same rapture last year december

One morning sometime last year my dad who doesn't even attend church or believe any pastor woke up only to bring out some funny looking stuffs and set them ablaze afterwards he told us about the dream he had.

He said in his dream he saw a man painting a very tall fence which got him puzzled he ended up asking the painter what type of strange building was in there and the man told him he is almost done painting that he should be ready as rapture is soon.

As much as I knew my dad he changed completely and began preaching which got me shocked.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Op not every spirit that comes in your dream to talk to you is from God or God himself. The devil and his demons are very capable of presenting themselves as angels of light. this is why you need to know the word of God and use it to test these spirits. I don't know the God you serve but the one I serve is not gonna send any of his children to hell. You become a child of God and a new creation when you become born again (believe and confess the death of christ for your sins). After this, you cannot go to hell as you have become a joint-heir with Christ. Your mission on earth after your rebirth is to bring others out of darkness and into the light and truth of Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter who has tattoos, or wears makeup or piercings or whatever because all those things are of the flesh and will only affect your life here on earth. yes its better not to have them (cos they can be distracting from the word of God) but will not cause you to go to hell (if you're born again....always remember that salvation is by grace and not by works. there's a lot of things in life that could be considered as sin..just focus on God

whew

2 Likes

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by efemena22(m): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
jayriginal:
OP why would anyone need a revelation for something that is clearly stated in the Bible?

The Bible frowns against tattoos.

Meanwhile I'm trying to reconcile your signature with your ability to receive revelations (or even report them).
I have a tattoo & I don't mind committing such sin again...
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by jayriginal: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
bidex:

please where in d Bible is it stated?

Lev 19:28
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by bidex(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
menix:
Ur thought ur Business.....

But as an Uwa Mmebi prophet, I know for sure those on Tattoo will certainly hit Hell..

Finally,
All our galz who wear G-string re bound to hell...
Prophet Uwa Mmebi prophecies re potent like Otu half cast..
where did u get this fact from pls?
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by jayriginal: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
efemena22:
I have a tattoo & I don't mind committing such sin again...

Aren't you worried about sinning?
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by efemena22(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
udmbat:
I sometimes imagine what advice a tattooed man/woman would give his/her grandchild when they grow old. Pathetic.
Hypocrites everywhere. What makes you think that someone with a tattoo is bad?? Or what makes you think you're better than someone with a tattoo? Huh??

1 Like

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Richy4(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
If you can change the kind of bed you sleep on, all this bad dreams will stop...When I was serving during my NYSC. that was when I experienced few weeks of continuous bad dreams....

until I complained to the principal and he bought a bigger comfortable matrass...All the wrong dreams stopped.. change your matrass..... sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Baboo13(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
hope sanctuary. I pray a lot and I also read the bible.
Okay..I've not heard about the church tho
Don't worry, just continue and don't feel discouraged okay
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by menix(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
bidex:

where did u get this fact from pls?

I was ministered while I took off my wife's G-string..

1 Like

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by bidex(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
jayriginal:

Lev 19:28
nice
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by bidex(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=menix post=42142778]
I was ministered while I took off my wife's G-string..[/quote lol... any biblical backing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.