Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN (33721 Views)

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady- Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by kaziblake(f): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Baboo13:

Okay..I've not heard about the church tho

Don't worry, just continue and don't feel discouraged okay
Thanks.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by falseman(m): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
MissGdope:
Op not every spirit that comes in your dream to talk to you is from God or God himself. The devil and his demons are very capable of presenting themselves as angels of light. this is why you need to know the word of God and use it to test these spirits. I don't know the God you serve but the one I serve is not gonna send any of his children to hell. You become a child of God and a new creation when you become born again (believe and confess the death of christ for your sins). After this, you cannot go to hell as you have become a joint-heir with Christ. Your mission on earth after your rebirth is to bring others out of darkness and into the light and truth of Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter who has tattoos, or wears makeup or piercings or whatever because all those things are of the flesh and will only affect your life here on earth. yes its better not to have them (cos they can be distracting from the word of God) but will not cause you to go to hell (if you're born again....always remember that salvation is by grace and not by works. there's a lot of things in life that could be considered as sin..just focus on God

whew

Seriously if you go through old testament you will see the true nature of God he really doesn't joke with his rules. Being born again is not enough and I'm very sure there are people who will make heaven even without having any religion.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Baboo13(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Thanks.

You're welcome
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by amanze15(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
read a great book by Sidney Sheldon( correct me), "are you afraid of the dark"....there was a character that got married to pastors' son, anytime they have had sex he would request the woman lay flat on the ground and flog her to absolve themselves of the sin they committed grin grin

people do not understand their role as human beings.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Baboo13(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
falseman:

Seriously if you go through old testament you will see the true nature of God he really doesn't joke with his rules. Being born again is not enough and I'm very sure there are people who will make heaven even without having any religion.

God in his desire for more intimacy with man had to bring Jesus to earth to die and that has overuled majority of what is in the old testament

our rightouesness is like filthy rags before God

Morality, Philanthropy and goodwill won't take people to heaven

1 Like

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by rukkyland(m): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
your dream .. your business.
I will hold on to what I believe...
and you have the right to ur believe too.

Church doctrines every where.
Division in christiandom.
don't even know what to believe anymore..
Abeg let the scripture be my guide and not some rules and regulations laid by one selfish individual to covet members and to prevent them from reaching out to others from a different denominations.

Jesus never segregated.
He welcome all.
I love moderation.
why so much focus on the outward adorning.. while the inside is decay, stinking and full of sin and wickedness.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Favolly(f): 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
jayriginal:

Meanwhile I'm trying to reconcile your signature with your ability to receive revelations (or even report them).
Choi! Evils!! cheesy
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by jayriginal: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Favolly:

Choi! Evils!! cheesy

It's a mystery cheesy

1 Like

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by judedwriter(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
falseman:

One morning sometime last year my dad who doesn't even attend church or believe any pastor woke up only to bring out some funny looking stuffs and set them ablaze afterwards he told us about the dream he had.

He said in his dream he saw a man painting a very tall fence which got him puzzled he ended up asking the painter what type of strange building was in there and the man told him he is almost done painting that he should be ready as rapture is soon.

As much as I knew my dad he changed completely and began preaching which got me shocked.
I too dreamt of rapture late last year- I met a man and woman. The man told me that Jesus was coming back that midnight! I froze in wonder, when the woman told me if Jesus came now-many people will die prematurely, and she zoomed off. I also saw what will happen in the tribulation, I saw bought food registered and houses sealed by the antichrist police-let's not be left behind!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmmm.. i totally agree.. d time z almost up.. Jesus is lord..i also had similar dream(s)..d recent one was more real..i saw on t.v d house f reps listing d names f senators dat were raptured! Its no joke! Receive nd believe Jesus nw b4 its too late..dnt allow d devil deceive u.. read ur bible esp. d book f revelations! Jesus is Lord!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by efemena22(m): 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
jayriginal:

Aren't you worried about sinning?
to some extent, I am... but getting a tattoo, am not...
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Vasgas: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2016
kingofpool:
hmmmmm, I dreamt of same rapture last year december
same with me bro just recently i dreamt about it, i was also struggling to wake up as the op said
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by GIYAZZ(m): 12:10am On Jan 20, 2016
MissGdope:
Op not every spirit that comes in your dream to talk to you is from God or God himself. The devil and his demons are very capable of presenting themselves as angels of light. this is why you need to know the word of God and use it to test these spirits. I don't know the God you serve but the one I serve is not gonna send any of his children to hell. You become a child of God and a new creation when you become born again (believe and confess the death of christ for your sins). After this, you cannot go to hell as you have become a joint-heir with Christ. Your mission on earth after your rebirth is to bring others out of darkness and into the light and truth of Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter who has tattoos, or wears makeup or piercings or whatever because all those things are of the flesh and will only affect your life here on earth. yes its better not to have them (cos they can be distracting from the word of God) but will not cause you to go to hell (if you're born again....always remember that salvation is by grace and not by works. there's a lot of things in life that could be considered as sin..just focus on God

whew
I see you. *Singing Believer's Loveworld anthem*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Joshkeith(m): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2016
barry40:
Any act that is against the injunction of God as contained in the Scripture is a sin.
Tell them my brother
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by LUDALOOLO(m): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2016
The bible say no man no the way of the Lord, we'll I see the reason why females were only shown this revelation. The bible god is a fabrication and jesus is a scam name. Have you thought of why a god would make hell as solution for powerless people who did not do his will, yet this powerless people wake as early as 4am so as to get to work on time, in the process they got robbed, some were killed, some rapped and god was watching in 3d without helping this poor powerless being. Yet he has all the power keep to himself alone using for himself alone and yet want me worship him. Absolutely nonsense. Trace and read the history how religion was given to africa. When I why the love jesus they will reply cause he die for there sin. What's my biz wit sin, I have bills to pay, why can't I walk and board Fly emirate first class and they ask for my pass I will just reply jesus has paid.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by menix(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=bidex post=42142849][/quote]

Sure if I ask you whatz u take on weed, u will say it's a sin but I doubt if u will back it up wiv a biblical verse.

Well 1st Timothy 2vs9 sayz women should adorn modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 20, 2016
efemena22:
Hypocrites everywhere. What makes you think that someone with a tattoo is bad?? Or what makes you think you're better than someone with a tattoo? Huh??
you're defending yourself. Why do you have to tattoo your body? Dont you know your body is a temple of God. Guess you are a non Christian. I don't blame you for your ignorance. We are all sinners for sure and ask God for forgiveness and he does forgive us. But how would you correct a tattooed body? God help you.

1 Like

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by dangotesmummy: 12:34am On Jan 20, 2016
wink grin
menix:

YES!! If the tribal mark says "Iyalaya Sombori"

1 Like

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Justicealh3(m): 12:38am On Jan 20, 2016
Born Again
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Mharitza(f): 12:51am On Jan 20, 2016
When did God become artificial?I thought Christianity is of the heart.Those that worship Him in truth and in spirit and blieve in His son Jesus?
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Mharitza(f): 12:54am On Jan 20, 2016
falseman:

Lol you joke..The bible clearly state that Jesus alone is the way.read your new testament
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 20, 2016
many Christians will not make heaven because they do not look different from the world
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 20, 2016
Thanks my sister for this!!
Father Lord Jesus all i ask for is your mercy. Please show me mercy however i have failed you and by your mercies, Qualify Me for the Rapture.

Thank you Father.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by MacJC: 1:48am On Jan 20, 2016
jayriginal:
OP why would anyone need a revelation for something that is clearly stated in the Bible?

The Bible frowns against tattoos.

Meanwhile I'm trying to reconcile your signature with your ability to receive revelations (or even report them).

winkmart:

does it state in any way that the Op is the visioneer?

jayriginal:

Check the bracket.
@jay, dhur! She's a blogger 4 crying out loud. In journalism, any news (good or bad, rational or not) is news!
As a journalist/reporter, u need not believe in d news b4 u report it.
Thanks
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by MacJC: 1:58am On Jan 20, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm even tired of hearing different revelation if jewellery and weavons.
After all ear rings was mentioned in the bible.

God Pls reveal yourself to me and let me know of the truth.

For Revelations of these issues ie, those who've had Revelations of heaven and hell, check

(i) www.Eternal-destinations..com and

(ii) divinerevelations.info

You'll be amazed at what u'll find!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by MacJC: 2:24am On Jan 20, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm even tired of hearing different revelation if jewellery and weavons.
After all ear rings was mentioned in the bible.

God Pls reveal yourself to me and let me know of the truth.

kaziblake:
hope sanctuary.
I pray a lot and I also read the bible.

Hmmmmm..., I feel u ma sis, but, sadly they (praying, fasting, worship, Bible reading etc) ain't enuf!
Go through ds 2 sites

(i) www.Eternal-destinations..com and

(ii) divinerevelations.info

and u'll be amazed at what u'll find.

Meeeeeen, we earthlings have LOTS of work 2 do in order 2 make heaven, I tell u.

Most of us have been worshiping God in error , ie doing all d needful yet having "little" (sometimes unknown} sins by d side. My sister, it's either 100% sanctification or forget abt making heaven..........
I too use 2 believe that "it's only d heart dt matters".....until I came across these 2 sites, Na dt time e clear 4 my aizz say I NEVER start at all-at all.

Do u know that as "little" as wearing earrings, attachments/perming etc is, it debars d wearers (male & female) from entering heaven. I got 2 find out these and many more from people God had given Revelations of heaven & Hell, which can be found in d 2 sites.
You sought d truth, now u have it.

PS:

*******Scam of the devil: "It doesn't matter because
God is not interested in outward actions/appearances, he's only interested in (d contents) ur heart"*******

#SCAM OF LIFE!!!
#Heb 12:14........ without holiness, NO ONE shall see God!!!

Cc:modelmike7 rossyc kingofpool Baboo13 daveyjay adonbilivit Dindondin Valwezzy nwakaibeya1 jmoore MzPecs Speechless3 akpur1 menix johnydon22 jayriginal enilove winkmart jcross barry40 1naij sleekkid2015 udmbat philmimi1993 kennyman2000 goodlifehyd bimbochoco mobaladf emmyw GourmetChef SirLewis People3 optional1 kachnov bidex kelspecial missGdope efemena22 amanze15 Rukkyland favolly Lilkezi judewriter isaacmacdon Vasgas GIYAZZ Joshkeith LULALOOLO dangotesmummy Justicealh3 Mharitza Alicho7 Chosen1994 11Eleven Abbey621 mperoakeem chimah3 Beey
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by abbey621(m): 3:20am On Jan 20, 2016
Bunch of jokers! The problem with this world is that humans are trying to tell other humans what God will or will not do. If there's one thing all the Holy books agree with,it is the fact that God is mysterious and his ways are unknown to any man. You might be surprised that the person you are secretly judging because of a tattoo or bleached body might actually turn out to be the person who gives alms to the poor or donates to the orphanage. Many of you hypocrites would pay tithe to the church but ignore your hungry neighbor's children or the man on the street running around homeless. Come to think of it, if Jesus could pardon a prostitute and promise a robber a place in heaven, how hard will it be for him to allow those with a pure heart but few blemishes such as tattoos or jewelries? A lot of you attend church service but you still don't get it, well let me shout it out to all of you: WE HAVE ALL SINNED AND WE BE JUDGED NOT BY OUR APPEARANCE OR AFFILIATION BUT BY OUR DEEDS HERE ON EARTH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by mperoakeem(m): 3:23am On Jan 20, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
she is a bloody liar pastors and prophets cook up this stories to hold you down in so called churches because they cant chase away the evil behind those items that they claim are sin #why does your pastor or prophet use aeroplane and phones and other things that evil people manufactured?why not seek the unbeleivable power of jesuschrist where by all those thing cant hold you down in worshipping God just like when we say you dont need night vigil and fasting for jesuschrist to hear you so many who are spiritually blind even pastors and prophets keep saying why would you say such it is occultic meanwhile they are the same people who will prophesy about nigeria and so many things which is not in the bible and they dont know that jesuschrist whom they claim to know has come back to the earth and even when they know it is because of merchandise of their bellies they will never tell their followers the truth?why not be wise you humanbeigns
bro, dat is not even the thing.... All I want is for the lady to describe how the real Jesus look like
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by 11Eleven: 3:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Why not pay attention to the message rather than the messenger. From my experience, Without Holiness You cannot and will not make Heaven.

Holiness Is Very Important. The message is Real. Don't Doubt It.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by chimah3(m): 3:49am On Jan 20, 2016
O bia kwa undecided
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by MacJC: 4:06am On Jan 20, 2016
abbey621:
Bunch of jokers! The problem with this world is that humans are trying to tell other humans what God will or will not do. If there's one thing all the Holy books agree with,it is the fact that God is mysterious and his ways are unknown to any man. You might be surprised that the person you are secretly judging because of a tattoo or bleached body might actually turn out to be the person who gives alms to the poor or donates to the orphanage. Many of you hypocrites would pay tithe to the church but ignore your hungry neighbor's children or the man on the street running around homeless. Come to think of it, if Jesus could pardon a prostitute and promise a robber a place in heaven, how hard will it be for him to allow those with a pure heart but few blemishes such as tattoos or jewelries? A lot of you attend church service but you still don't get it, well let me shout it out to all of you: WE HAVE ALL SINNED AND WE BE JUDGED NOT BY OUR APPEARANCE OR AFFILIATION BUT BY OUR DEEDS HERE ON EARTH

Hmmmmm, I feel u die bruv, I used 2 be exactly in ur shoes until I came across these 2 sites:

1 . Eternal-destinations..com

2. Divinerevelations.info,

that was when my my "convictions" were reset, I tell you!

Modified:

@abbey621, it is that "few blemishes" (as u call it) that is leading d unwary 2 perdition o!

The devil has deceived mankind (even thru genuine men of God) with ds "appearance /little blemishes doesn't matter" enufff!

#100% sanctification or nothing.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.