Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN (33716 Views)

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady- Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by dimssy(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2016
Bro,no offence,you're a spreadoo. Big one.
How can you ......?
nwakaibeya1:
The greatest news has come and it's those who are highly spiritual that will understand the news#Who can battle with God of justice?Jeremiah 12 10 Jeremiah 5.21,22 SPIRITUALLY blind people will not understand this but if you know those who prophesy and see visions show them the following TRUTH and revelation and if only they will tell you its true that we speak# Problem of humansbeigns all over the world is Church leaders,pastors and PROPHETS&thats why God said judgement will start from pulpit&why is it that they dont know that JESUS CHRIST is back as we said authoritatively and even said they should Investigate and confirm?rather they are saying why must it be him announcing it just like they asked jesuschrist why should you say you are the only true son of GOD?why have they kept mute since we started saying that kingdom of JesusChrist whom they claim to know has comeback to judge and revenge humanbeigns this is how God wants it because he said I will use the things of foolish to shame those who think they are wise on the EARTH and beyond so you why not investigate this TRUTH and revelation after all we are talking about the same JESUS CHRIST whom YOU talk about and claim to know too? Jeremiah 12,10 Jeremiah 5,21-22 you like to read bible but know that before JESUS CHRIST came there was bible and he did things that where not the bible rules and today you claim to love him and you laugh when we speak what you have never heard before in your bible or from your prophets and pastors and this is because you are SPIRITUALLY blind those whom you respect so much in CHRISTIANDOM read us and become afraid and hide because they have never heard the utterance before and they understand the SPIRITUAL implication and the UNBELEIVABLE POWER behind what we speak why not be wise now before it IS too late and you if someone speaks to you and say Investigate what he has told you am sure you must know that it's not a joking matter if at all you stand for justice.this is ACCEPT the TRUTH or PERISH#IT is an authority we don't beg humanbeigns to ACCEPT the TRUTH and revelation of real JesusChrist and those who understand the SPIRITUAL POWERS especially powers of the night those who look well and investigate spiritually before they talk are the people we are looking for not those who quote bible without POWERS and claim all sorts and PEACE which JESUSCHRIST promised THEY don't have not to talk of sleeping well at NIGHT. Be wise now is the time of no long stories now is time practical Christianity and Action. We have spoken again to the whole world and those who have ear let the hear what the good spirit is speaking
click>http://youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8listen2the … … uterance in video&know dat its TRUE&U CANT accept truth?check it spiritually&respond>be wise
Jeremiah 5,21-22 There is real JESUS CHRIST unbelievable POWER available to you without FASTING and RIGOROUS PRAYER and program upon programs >only ask and it becomes yours but firstly investigate this truth and revelation which you may have never heard before if you have the means ,but Tradition of men that have engulfed the churches wont allow you to ask us for prove?
Why do you suffer people with FASTING and rigorous prayers if real JESUSCHRIST which we REVEAL is with you?seek for real JESUSCHRIST POWER for you to be free from the judgement that has come upon the earth and beyond and do you know You can never become anything in life,without spiritual roots,either EVIL or GOOD roots and that is why we TOLD whoever CARES to LISTEN that SPIRITUAL POWER is KEY and the ULTIMATE and that it is only at NIGHT that we know who is who no matter how humanbeigns pretend to know JESUSCHRIST and as well as pretend to be good?we are speaking with the POWER that is UNBELEIVABLE TO HUMANBEIGNS and you are free to investigate the revelation by all means possible to you becuse humanbeigns also love challenges even in the face of absolute reality but as usual only time tells and will tell the truth that we have spoken to the WORLD and as we always speak this is accept the truth or PERISH no apologies
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by folks4luv(f): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2016
I don't use those stuffs, but I have a prob with that revelation. she said she found it hard to wake up after d revelation, that is called sleep paralysis, psychologists says it is normal, but believe me, it can also be a form of demonic oppression.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by dimssy(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2016
Trousers are nothing,we need to seperate culture from religion.
Did the bible say dont wear trousers,the word said 'apparel'.
For make up,the way you look matters,but the intent of the heart is more important.
kaziblake:
Thank you.
My church apply make up and wear trousers but some people sees it as a sin.
I wish I could just get a personal encounter with God so he could reveal himself to me.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Odani: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2016
jayriginal:
OP why would anyone need a revelation for something that is clearly stated in the Bible?

The Bible frowns against tattoos.

Meanwhile I'm trying to reconcile your signature with your ability to receive revelations (or even report them).

the tribal marks they give in your village is that not tattoo
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by kaziblake(f): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2016
dimssy:
For make up,the way you look matters,but the intent of the heart is more important.
I'm grateful.
Thanks.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by nikz(f): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2016
God bless you sis but I believe the most important thing is: give your life to JESUS CHRIST, read the bible and obey God's commandment, forgive people that offend you, love your neighbour, "give to the poor and needy" and above all ask for forgiveness always cus you can never be too sure of yourself and no one is perfect. You can sin at any time so ask Jesus to reveal Himself to you and work in HIS ways. The bible says 'that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection'. Remain rapturable everyone!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by jayriginal: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Odani:

the tribal marks they give in your village is that not tattoo

Tribal marks don't have a Christian origin.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by babadem2much(m): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2016
menix:

YES!! If the tribal mark says "Iyalaya Sombori"
Guy u harsh oo
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by sunnyt1(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2016
udmbat:
I sometimes imagine what advice a tattooed man/woman would give his/her grandchild when they grow old. Pathetic.

Such people do not think about next week talk more of the future generation, they only think of themselves and now, they dont think of their children and grandchildren
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by kingofpool: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2016
Vasgas:

same with me bro just recently i dreamt about it, i was also struggling to wake up as the op said
Same as op said, I didnt make it to heaven, I found myself hiding inside bush (4 de anti christ not 2 see me) and i was crying asking God 2 4give nd help me, and all i heard from a distant thunderous nd fading voice was it too late.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Luckymay(f): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2016
jcross19:
Am still wondering the concept of all these issue of make up or not make up . Infact devil is trying to take us away from true nature HE want us to be!!!. Devil is a liar instead we should preach perfect LOVE and modesty that's all. If you like look unkept for the sake of christ but there is no LOVE of christ in you , you are wasting. In this LOVE the holy spirit dwell. When you love christ you won't do what make HIM angry.
Tell the mmeri amakas. vision indeed
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by kingofpool: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2016
falseman:

One morning sometime last year my dad who doesn't even attend church or believe any pastor woke up only to bring out some funny looking stuffs and set them ablaze afterwards he told us about the dream he had.

He said in his dream he saw a man painting a very tall fence which got him puzzled he ended up asking the painter what type of strange building was in there and the man told him he is almost done painting that he should be ready as rapture is soon.

As much as I knew my dad he changed completely and began preaching which got me shocked.
Wow, that my dream has really shaped my 2016
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by miomio(f): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2016
goodlifehyd:
even the whites Wey bring religion come Africa no take am reach this level, soon wearing of clothes go turn sin, everybody gats port to banana leaves

It wasn't called tattoo it was writing something on ur skin, so those people with tribal marks are also going to hell right?

bible categorically stated in Leviticus 19:28 TATTOO is not allowed. the bible called it by its name TATTOO. i dnt know wat else u said ur bible called it.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by remirez07(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

Brethren, by the revelation of God I received a vision some few months back that Christ returned and only one man made it, I asked God why HE didn't take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it.

In my dream I was together with some people, a woman fainted I think and a man and I went to attend to her. As we did, this young man said he was feeling something going on and was surprised I didn't understand what he was saying, suddenly he started rising up then I understood rapture was going on.

I didn't see other people else rising and I myself was not, "Please God rapture me too", I prayed, then I heard a voice telling me to sanctify myself because I was filthy, I thought about the hairstyle I was carrying which contained wool and guessed he was angry with it. The voice also said I should warn others about the dream because he was soon coming.
Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.
Many people don't believe in dreams but this is one of the common ways God speaks to us.

I started struggling to wake up but felt so weak till I asked God to help me wake up because I knew the message was urgent.

Please prepare yourselves people because Christ's return is eminent. We have no time till Christ's return, do not reject His truth. If you haven't yet given your life to Christ, please do now. Invite Jesus to your heart and ask Him to forgive you and make you born again.

I sense strongly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the saints will occur before His Second Coming, Tim LaHaye's Left Behind doctrine is not at all correct.

Read 1Tess 5:1-28

God bless.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/revelation-by-young-lady-shalom-david.html wearing wedding ring and wrist watch is also sin?? If tatt is sinful that means having tribal mark or having any mark on u is also sin. May God help.

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by alaskido(m): 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
You are getting me scared o. But come to think of it, if the world go end, I beg let it end. Too much suffering on this earth. Look at Boko Haram killing people and our politicians looting. I wonder how they will account for their actions before God. They will first face EFCC on earth and later face God in heaven. Double judgement.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by bunlizlaw(f): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
I have had the dreams of rapture about 2 times and indeed they were scary. The Op is absolutely correct as all workers of flesh would not make heaven. In fact as at this very moment, I have gone as natural as possible. No more attachments of any kind be it wool. There is nothing as beautiful as having an encounter, it will be clearer to you. Christ's second coming is real but when is unknown. Let's be prepared!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by DharmyYinks: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
jmoore:
Wearing of underwear is a sin too.
If you rub cream, na sin too.
undecided
Bleaching cream angry
And wer do u see wearing underwears is a sin??
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by DharmyYinks: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
lurlah2014:
thank u my brother oooo cos i don't understand this criticism about tattoo?
as if the op mother those not have a writing on her body too #thats for significance in the olden days #smchwww #mumu set of people that has hatred filled in them
because sum1 was trying to save u... u termed her love as hatred n called her mumu again.

I know u ve a tattoo dats why it's diff for u to bare d message being preached. The Bible (not human-male/female) clearly stated that tattoo is a sin.

A normal person shouldnt even get one cos it's always associated with touts,cultists etc n if u think it's not. Go n flaunt ur tattoo,put on crazy jeans n see if cultists won't start inviting u to join dem or see if any appropriately dressed man wil approach u.

U can stil be saved.. just surrender n ask for forgiveness from God n never return to it again.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by DharmyYinks: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kaziblake... pls can u tell me d name of d church u attend.

Wat u should know is dat most churches re deviating from the TRUE DOCTRINES and re now mixing WORLDY DOCTRINES together with the TRUTH. Can u serve God n mammon?? NO!!!

Deut 22:5 - A woman should not wear what should be worn by a man.... for it is an abomination bfor God (paraphrased).

All males wear trousers so a woman shouldnt. If u see a guy wearing skirt, d first tin to come to ur mind is that 'Is he a madman?'

And abt d make-up, God created us all in his own image. Adding an artificially made supplements to change d way u look simply means, u don't wanna look lyk God. And if u don't wanna look lyk God, der is only one other person u can look like, the "devil". Yes!

d devil is beautiful n seeing that humans re not satisfied wit wat God gav dem(der beauty), he created his own way of making u look more lyk him thereby being his child n moving away from God.

Genesis 35 talked about jewelries... the children of Israel wer going to worship God in Bethel n Moses told dem(as he was ordered by God) to put away every "STRANGE gods" and "BE CLEAN". Verse 4 said and they gav Moses all d strange gods(necklaces,handlaces,nose earrings etc) n der EARRINGS. In short, dey gave all der jewellries.

because it is allowed IN UR CHURCH doesn't mean IT IS ALLOWED BY GOD. Many pastors re just a figurehead(sorry to say) preaching worldly things to get more members n tithe.

Free ursef from der hold. U can't order God to come visit u.. u ve to go meet Him. And if He wants to come, He wil use a human. Beware!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by kaziblake(f): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Kaziblake... pls can u tell me d name of d church u attend.

Wat u should know is dat most churches re deviating from the TRUE DOCTRINES and re now mixing WORLDY DOCTRINES together with the TRUTH. Can u serve God n mammon?? NO!!!

Deut 22:5 - A woman should not wear what should be worn by a man.... for it is an abomination bfor God (paraphrased).

All males wear trousers so a woman shouldnt. If u see a guy wearing skirt, d first tin to come to ur mind is that 'Is he a madman?'

And abt d make-up, God created us all in his own image. Adding an artificially made supplements to change d way u look simply means, u don't wanna look lyk God. And if u don't wanna look lyk God, der is only one other person u can look like, the "devil". Yes!

d devil is beautiful n seeing that humans re not satisfied wit wat God gav dem(der beauty), he created his own way of making u look more lyk him thereby being his child n moving away from God.

Genesis 35 talked about jewelries... the children of Israel wer going to worship God in Bethel n Moses told dem(as he was ordered by God) to put away every "STRANGE gods" and "BE CLEAN". Verse 4 said and they gav Moses all d strange gods(necklaces,handlaces,nose earrings etc) n der EARRINGS. In short, dey gave all der jewellries.

because it is allowed IN UR CHURCH doesn't mean IT IS ALLOWED BY GOD. Many pastors re just a figurehead(sorry to say) preaching worldly things to get more members n tithe.

Free ursef from der hold. U can't order God to come visit u.. u ve to go meet Him. And if He wants to come, He wil use a human. Beware!
I attend hope sanctuary.
It's a small growing church.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by DharmyYinks: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
kaziblake:
I attend hope sanctuary.
It's a small growing church.
I hope u read tru wat I wrote. A small growing church u say. A church dat is just growing won't want to lose members. They will allow members to do wat dey know is wrong and won't correct dem because dey re desperate for more members.

Don't let such church(es) cost u heaven. Sanctify ursef. God bless you!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
falseman:

Seriously if you go through old testament you will see the true nature of God he really doesn't joke with his rules. Being born again is not enough and I'm very sure there are people who will make heaven even without having any religion.

grin grin grin grin
That is a BIG FAT LIE. remove that thought from your head real quick. Its a trick of the devil. Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven. You must be born again and become a new creation. DON'T BE DECIEVED
if it was that easy to go to heaven, Jesus Christ wouldn't have come all the way down to earth and given up his life just so we could get to heaven. The simple truth is, if you're not born again, you will not make it to heaven no matter how holy or righteous you deem yourself to be. Theres no two ways about it
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
GIYAZZ:
I see you. *Singing Believer's Loveworld anthem*
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by showus: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
dimssy:

It is important we understand what the Bible says so that people are not misled to continue to live a kind of lifestyle that are abominable to God and will earn them judgment. It is not what a pastor says that is important but what the Bible (God) says should be the final authority especially if the words of the pastor runs contrary to the Word of God (the Bible). In this end time when so many churches are all over the place, some pastors are ignorant of the doctrine of the Bible while some deliberately twist the word to satisfy their own personal purpose- probably for the fear of loosing some members of their congregation(and of course tithes and offerings), the pastor does not tell the the whole truth forgetting that by adding or subtracting from the word of God,which Jesus warns all Christians to avoid, will bring the wrath of God on them. (Revelation 22:18-19,Deut. 4:2, Prov. 30:6)
Now, concerning women wearing trousers, it is expressly stated in Deuteronomy 22:5 and I quote "the woman SHALL not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither SHALL a man put on a woman's garment: for ALL that do so are ABOMINATION unto the LORD thy God."
.Please don't let anybody deceive you, if you are a lady and you are still wearing trousers, if the rapture takes place any moment from now you will not make it or if you die before the the time of rapture you will not get to heaven. That is just the plain truth. Jesus said ye shall know the truth and the truth will make you free. Be wise.

About the ornaments, i.e the trinkets, neck chains, rings(ear and hand), tattooing, bleaching, weave-ons, wigs, all kinds of hair attachments are all abominable, defiling and disobedient to the LORD. At creation, in Genesis 1:27,31. All that God created, the Bible says it was VERY good. Any kind of addition to or removal(skin bleaching ) from the natural way God created you, is telling Him that He did not do a good job on you and and you want to re-fashion yourself, and of-course with that kind of attitude and lifestyles , you CAN NOT enter into His kingdom.

Some people say that what they put on or do with their body does not matter, that their religion is in their hearts. This is a deceit of the devil that has made many souls to be lost in hell fire. If you take the Bible as the word of God and the final authority in all things pertaining to life, then let see what the Bible says, I pray that the Lord will give you understanding.
(1).Romans 12:1 'I beseech you therefore brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your BODIES a living sacrifice,HOLY, acceptable unto God...' (2) 1 Corinthians 3: 16-17 'Know ye not that ye are the temple of God....If any man DEFILE the temple of God, him shall God DESTROY, for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.' (3) 2 Corinthians 5:10 'For we MUST all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things DONE in HIS BODY, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad'. If any of those things are on your body they make you unclean and unfit for heaven. What you must do is given in the following scriptures:(1) 2 Corithians 7:1 ' .....Dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the FLESH and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.' (2) 2 Corinthians 6:17 ' Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate,saith the Lord, and TOUCH NOT THE UNCLEAN THING; and I will receive you. It is very clear from all the scriptures cited above that any one with the hope of being raptured or of getting to heaven must get rid of those unclean,defiling things. The bible says my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge(understanding).Hosea 4:6. Now you know the truth.(John 8:32)

If any of those things are will you or are on your body, you must immediately take the following steps:Don't delay because of anybody or anything. Don't say my husband want me to look glamorous, or I must look coprate. Remember, on the day of judgment there will be no husband or your corporation that will plead with you. So, don't let them send you to hell.

1. Get rid of those items by burning them, not minding the cost .Don,t give them out to other people. They cannot be as expensive as your soul being lost in hell.Acts 19:19

2.You must confess your sins before the Lord because those things are sinful. Prov 28:13

3.You must repent and ask for forgiveness for ever touching or using those things. Acts 3:19

4 Invite Jesus to come into your life and cleanse you with his blood. Rev 3:20 ,I Thessalonians 5:23

Happy are you if you know do these things and do them. God bless you.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by kaziblake(f): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
DharmyYinks:

I hope u read tru wat I wrote. A small growing church u say. A church dat is just growing won't want to lose members. They will allow members to do wat dey know is wrong and won't correct dem because dey re desperate for more members.

Don't let such church(es) cost u heaven. Sanctify ursef. God bless you!
I read everything and I'm so grateful.
Thanks so much.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by ballackthetruth: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
She told God to wake her up in the dream.then how did she knew she was dreaming.end time dream.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by preetyb(f): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Everyone to their own believe and most times, the fear, love or hate for something makes you dream about it the way you think of it physically... I can't say what the op is saying is wrong or right cus according to her, it was a revelation which I can not dispute cus I have also had similar dreams. Nonetheless we must not decieve ourself by concentrating on cleaning the outside while neglecting the inside, when in the real sense the purity of the inside reflects on the outside but the purity of the outside can never reflect on the inside because it is the inside that gives command to the outside and not the other way round.

Any one who is clean on the inside with a spot on the outside has a greater chance of entering the kingdom of God than the one clean outside but has spot inside. But one who is clean both on the inside and outside is already a candidate of heaven.... Above all we need God's grace to do his will while God's mercy is needed for one to make heaven.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Mharitza(f): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
falseman:

Yes because the bible is what you were trained to believe. You grew up being programmed to accept that.
What if you were born in far away Korea or to a Muslim parents somewhere in the north I guess you will be programmed to believe something else.

Now let me tell you.
On the last day you will be stripped off your religion and be judged according to thy good works.
I wasn't 'trained' to believe anything.if what you say abt the last day is true then why did Jesus have to die?why didn't John the baptist just tell people ''live good lives,live good lives!".being good is part of it but its not all.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Mharitza(f): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
MacJC:

Hmmmmm..., I feel u ma sis, but, sadly they (praying, fasting, worship, Bible reading etc) ain't enuf!
Go through ds 2 sites

(i) www.Eternal-destinations..com and

(ii) divinerevelations.info

and u'll be amazed at what u'll find.

Meeeeeen, we earthlings have LOTS of work 2 do in order 2 make heaven, I tell u.

Most of us have been worshiping God in error , ie doing all d needful yet having "little" (sometimes unknown} sins by d side. My sister, it's either 100% sanctification or forget abt making heaven..........
I too use 2 believe that "it's only d heart dt matters".....until I came across these 2 sites, Na dt time e clear 4 my aizz say I NEVER start at all-at all.

Do u know that as "little" as wearing earrings, attachments/perming etc is, it debars d wearers (male & female) from entering heaven. I got 2 find out these and many more from people God had given Revelations of heaven & Hell, which can be found in d 2 sites.
You sought d truth, now u have it.

PS:

*******Scam of the devil: "It doesn't matter because
God is not interested in outward actions/appearances, he's only interested in (d contents) ur heart"*******

#SCAM OF LIFE!!!
#Heb 12:14........ without holiness, NO ONE shall see God!!!

Cc:modelmike7 rossyc kingofpool Baboo13 daveyjay adonbilivit Dindondin Valwezzy nwakaibeya1 jmoore MzPecs Speechless3 akpur1 menix johnydon22 jayriginal enilove winkmart jcross barry40 1naij sleekkid2015 udmbat philmimi1993 kennyman2000 goodlifehyd bimbochoco mobaladf emmyw GourmetChef SirLewis People3 optional1 kachnov bidex kelspecial missGdope efemena22 amanze15 Rukkyland favolly Lilkezi judewriter isaacmacdon Vasgas GIYAZZ Joshkeith LULALOOLO dangotesmummy Justicealh3 Mharitza Alicho7 Chosen1994 11Eleven Abbey621 mperoakeem chimah3 Beey

Nothing you can ever do can take you to heaven.Jesus already paid the price.Just accept it as God's grace.If you try to buy,work,pray your way into heaven you're jst being a modern day pharisee
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Mharitza(f): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
preetyb:
Everyone to their own believe and most times, the fear, love or hate for something makes you dream about it the way you think of it physically... I can't say what the op is saying is wrong or right cus according to her, it was a revelation which I can not dispute cus I have also had similar dreams. Nonetheless we must not decieve ourself by concentrating on cleaning the outside while neglecting the inside, when in the real sense the purity of the inside reflects on the outside but the purity of the outside can never reflect on the inside because it is the inside that gives command to the outside and not the other way round.

Any one who is clean on the inside with a spot on the outside has a greater chance of entering the kingdom of God than the one clean outside but has spot inside. But one who is clean both on the inside and outside is already a candidate of heaven.... Above all we need God's grace to do his will while God's mercy is needed for one to make heaven.
So true
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by DharmyYinks: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
kaziblake:
I read everything and I'm so grateful.
Thanks so much.
U re wlc. Don't let any pastor/church mislead u. U serve God not dem. And the secrets to pleasing God n making heaven are hidden in the Bible, u ve to study it to find dem. Remain blessed!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by MacJC: 4:36am On Jan 21, 2016
Mharitza:

Nothing you can ever do can take you to heaven.Jesus already paid the price.Just accept it as God's grace.If you try to buy,work,pray your way into heaven you're jst being a modern day pharisee
Hmmmmm..., ok.

But all d same, plz go thru d 2 sites I mentioned, ok?!

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.