Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN (33717 Views)

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady- Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by dimssy(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2016
The bible said pertaineth. Also,we need to seperate culture from religion. Igbo men use wrapper,is it a sin? Jew guys wear earrings,is it a sin? Culture is different from religion. The cross reference for that verse is Romans 1:27.
DharmyYinks:
Kaziblake... pls can u tell me d name of d church u attend.

Wat u should know is dat most churches re deviating from the TRUE DOCTRINES and re now mixing WORLDY DOCTRINES together with the TRUTH. Can u serve God n mammon?? NO!!!

Deut 22:5 - A woman should not wear what should be worn by a man.... for it is an abomination bfor God (paraphrased).

All males wear trousers so a woman shouldnt. If u see a guy wearing skirt, d first tin to come to ur mind is that 'Is he a madman?'

And abt d make-up, God created us all in his own image. Adding an artificially made supplements to change d way u look simply means, u don't wanna look lyk God. And if u don't wanna look lyk God, der is only one other person u can look like, the "devil". Yes!

d devil is beautiful n seeing that humans re not satisfied wit wat God gav dem(der beauty), he created his own way of making u look more lyk him thereby being his child n moving away from God.

Genesis 35 talked about jewelries... the children of Israel wer going to worship God in Bethel n Moses told dem(as he was ordered by God) to put away every "STRANGE gods" and "BE CLEAN". Verse 4 said and they gav Moses all d strange gods(necklaces,handlaces,nose earrings etc) n der EARRINGS. In short, dey gave all der jewellries.

because it is allowed IN UR CHURCH doesn't mean IT IS ALLOWED BY GOD. Many pastors re just a figurehead(sorry to say) preaching worldly things to get more members n tithe.

Free ursef from der hold. U can't order God to come visit u.. u ve to go meet Him. And if He wants to come, He wil use a human. Beware!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by uzolexis(f): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2016
MissGdope:

grin grin grin grin
That is a BIG FAT LIE. remove that thought from your head real quick. Its a trick of the devil. Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven. You must be born again and become a new creation. DON'T BE DECIEVED
if it was that easy to go to heaven, Jesus Christ wouldn't have come all the way down to earth and given up his life just so we could get to heaven. The simple truth is, if you're not born again, you will not make it to heaven no matter how holy or righteous you deem yourself to be. Theres no two ways about it

Oh pls stop this. You are lucky to be born in a country where you were exposed to christianity. If you were born in Saudi arabia, or India or some country where christianity is hardly recognised you wont be spewing this trash. I have met pple from all over the world christians and non christians alike, good and bad, are you trying to tell me that my awesome friend who is hindi due to no fault of his as he was born in India and doesn't really know a lot about christianity will go to hell just cos he was born in India
Stop judging.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2016
uzolexis:

Oh pls stop this. You are lucky to be born in a country where you were exposed to christianity. If you were born in Saudi arabia, or India or some country where christianity is hardly recognised you wont be spewing this trash. I have met pple from all over the world christians and non christians alike, good and bad, are you trying to tell me that my awesome friend who is hindi due to no fault of his as he was born in India and doesn't really know a lot about christianity will go to hell just cos he was born in India
Stop judging.

Yes that's what I'm trynna tell you...either you bring your friend to Jesus or watch him go to hell. Sorry might sound harsh but the truth is bitter. Being a "good" person is not enough to take u to heaven. BTW there are Christians in India and Saudi Arabia. I have a lot of Arabic Christian friends.
I'm not judging, just speaking the truth. A word is enough for the the wise. Take it or leave it....no one is forcing you
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by uzolexis(f): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2016
MissGdope:

Yes that's what I'm trynna tell you...either you bring your friend to Jesus or watch him go to hell. Sorry might sound harsh but the truth is bitter. Being a "good" person is not enough to take u to heaven. BTW there are Christians in India and Saudi Arabia. I have a lot of Arabic Christian friends.
I'm not judging, just speaking the truth. A word is enough for the the wise. Take it or leave it....no one is forcing you

You are judging. Living an upright life is good enough. Your arabic christian friends where do they live?? Do you know there are places in the world that dont know about Christianity. Where you born into a christian family or did you convert
I don't even want to go into details about the origin of hell cos the concept of hell is man made. PPle doing God's judgement for him...lol
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2016
uzolexis:

You are judging. Living an upright life is good enough. Your arabic christian friends where do they live?? Do you know there are places in the world that dont know about Christianity. Where you born into a christian family or did you convert
I don't even want to go into details about the origin of hell cos the concept of hell is man made. PPle doing God's judgement for him...lol
lol dude believe what you want. I've said my own. btw Jesus will not come back until the last person has heard of him so that no one wil;l use that excuse of "i didn't know or I wasn't told". That is why the great commission is to preach the gospel until everyone has heard it. You've heard it now...you have no excuse.
Remain blessed smiley
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by daveyjay(m): 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mharitza:

Nothing you can ever do can take you to heaven.Jesus already paid the price.Just accept it as God's grace.If you try to buy,work,pray your way into heaven you're jst being a modern day pharisee

I concur
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Odani: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
jayriginal:

Tribal marks don't have a Christian origin.

so deducing from the write up, it means that every one with tribal marks would go to hell because it has no christian origin
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Damianbrown(m): 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
WHAT OFTHOZE ONES WITH CROSS ON IT
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by falseman(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mharitza:

I wasn't 'trained' to believe anything.if what you say abt the last day is true then why did Jesus have to die?why didn't John the baptist just tell people ''live good lives,live good lives!".being good is part of it but its not all.

Live good life doesn't translate to be a Christian. Christianity is a way of life and if I ask you to describe the way a Christian should live you will end up describing a good life which anyone else from other religious belief can live.

We will all be Judged according to our good works while on Earth.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by lurlah2014(f): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
QUOTE AND UNQUOTE ME MR MAN #WHERE IN THE BIBLOE WAS IS CLEARLY STARTED THAT 'TATOO' IS A SIN
PLS GO AND REFILL UR HEART WITH LOVE AND MOVE FORWARD INTO SEEKING THE KINGDOM OF GOD #COS NO MAN CAN FIGHT FOR GOD#
U AINT NO SAINT TOO
DharmyYinks:

because sum1 was trying to save u... u termed her love as hatred n called her mumu again.

I know u ve a tattoo dats why it's diff for u to bare d message being preached. The Bible (not human-male/female) clearly stated that tattoo is a sin.

A normal person shouldnt even get one cos it's always associated with touts,cultists etc n if u think it's not. Go n flaunt ur tattoo,put on crazy jeans n see if cultists won't start inviting u to join dem or see if any appropriately dressed man wil approach u.

U can stil be saved.. just surrender n ask for forgiveness from God n never return to it again.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by lurlah2014(f): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
MR MAN GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL, THE EARINGS WERE PULLED OFF COS THEY WERE TRYING TO REPLACE GOD WITH THOSE THINGS AND BECOS OUR GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD HE ORDERD MOSES TO ASK THEM TO SURRENDER THEN #NO MAN SHUD PLACE ANY MAN MADE THINGS ABOVE HIM WHO IS GOD.
SO MAN IF U DONT WORSHIP THIS THINGS OR PLACE THEM ABOVE HIM #GOD# AND U KEEP HIS COMMANDMENT ABOVE ALL YOU LOVE UR NEIGBOURS AS URSELF AND FELLOWSHIP WITH HIM IN TRUTHFULNESS AND HOLINESS U ARE SAVED.

AM VERY SURE ITS HARD FOR PEOPLE LIKE U TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH
dimssy:
The bible said pertaineth. Also,we need to seperate culture from religion. Igbo men use wrapper,is it a sin? Jew guys wear earrings,is it a sin? Culture is different from religion. The cross reference for that verse is Romans 1:27.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by DharmyYinks: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
dimssy:
Between Religion( heavenly) n Culture (earthly), Which is greater

Bfor Culture, Religion existed.

Wearings earrings is wrong. Wen Aaron wanted to build d golden calf, he told them to bring their earrings. Earrings is associated with idolatry. And God is against idolatry. Cos Jew guys wer earrings doesn't mean it's right. U serve God not d Jews .
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by DharmyYinks: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
lurlah2014:
QUOTE AND UNQUOTE ME MR MAN #WHERE IN THE BIBLE WAS IS CLEARLY STARTED THAT 'TATOO' IS A SIN
PLS GO AND REFILL UR HEART WITH LOVE AND MOVE FORWARD INTO SEEKING THE KINGDOM OF GOD #COS NO MAN CAN FIGHT FOR GOD#
U AINT NO SAINT TOO
Leviticus 19:28 - "Ye shall not make any "CUTTINGS IN YOUR FLESH" for the dead,nor "PRINT ANY MARKS" upon YOU: I am the Lord your God."

Tattoo is a modernised name for 'printing/cutting marks on flesh'. It's just like summarising alot of words n putting dem in one word "Tattoo".

The machine/gadget used for tattoo is used in printing marks on ur body. The order one dat looks needle like at d edge is used is cutting ur flesh to create marks/styles. No wonder d procedure is so painful.

Trust me, being filled with LOVE alone is not the way to make heaven.

Don't used d statement "You ain't no saint too" to justify ur misdeeds.

Just beg for forgiveness wholeheartedly if u ve a tattoo n change for good. Love alone can't guarantee u heaven.

The Bible say if we break one of God's commandments, we broke all. U can't be lying n saying since u ve love.. u re sinful. Same goes for tattoos
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by jayriginal: 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Odani:

so deducing from the write up, it means that every one with tribal marks would go to hell because it has no christian origin

I never said so. Eba doesn't have a Christian origin. Will eba eaters go to hell?
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by dimssy(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Yeah, 'if' you worship not if you 'use'
lurlah2014:
MR MAN GO AND READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL, THE EARINGS WERE PULLED OFF COS THEY WERE TRYING TO REPLACE GOD WITH THOSE THINGS AND BECOS OUR GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD HE ORDERD MOSES TO ASK THEM TO SURRENDER THEN #NO MAN SHUD PLACE ANY MAN MADE THINGS ABOVE HIM WHO IS GOD.
SO MAN IF U DONT WORSHIP THIS THINGS OR PLACE THEM ABOVE HIM #GOD# AND U KEEP HIS COMMANDMENT ABOVE ALL YOU LOVE UR NEIGBOURS AS URSELF AND FELLOWSHIP WITH HIM IN TRUTHFULNESS AND HOLINESS U ARE SAVED.

AM VERY SURE ITS HARD FOR PEOPLE LIKE U TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by lurlah2014(f): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
And what makes you feel criticising people with this things will take u to heaven?
So u mean all of ur great grand parents that have writings on their body. Are now in HELL swimming there? Ehn!!
DharmyYinks:

Leviticus 19:28 - "Ye shall not make any "CUTTINGS IN YOUR FLESH" for the dead,nor "PRINT ANY MARKS" upon YOU: I am the Lord your God."

Tattoo is a modernised name for 'printing/cutting marks on flesh'. It's just like summarising alot of words n putting dem in one word "Tattoo".

The machine/gadget used for tattoo is used in printing marks on ur body. The order one dat looks needle like at d edge is used is cutting ur flesh to create marks/styles. No wonder d procedure is so painful.

Trust me, being filled with LOVE alone is not the way to make heaven.

Don't used d statement "You ain't no saint too" to justify ur misdeeds.

Just beg for forgiveness wholeheartedly if u ve a tattoo n change for good. Love alone can't guarantee u heaven.

The Bible say if we break one of God's commandments, we broke all. U can't be lying n saying since u ve love.. u re sinful. Same goes for tattoos
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by bidex(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
MacJC:

Hmmmmm..., I feel u ma sis, but, sadly they (praying, fasting, worship, Bible reading etc) ain't enuf!
Go through ds 2 sites

(i) www.Eternal-destinations..com and

(ii) divinerevelations.info

and u'll be amazed at what u'll find.

Meeeeeen, we earthlings have LOTS of work 2 do in order 2 make heaven, I tell u.

Most of us have been worshiping God in error , ie doing all d needful yet having "little" (sometimes unknown} sins by d side. My sister, it's either 100% sanctification or forget abt making heaven..........
I too use 2 believe that "it's only d heart dt matters".....until I came across these 2 sites, Na dt time e clear 4 my aizz say I NEVER start at all-at all.

Do u know that as "little" as wearing earrings, attachments/perming etc is, it debars d wearers (male & female) from entering heaven. I got 2 find out these and many more from people God had given Revelations of heaven & Hell, which can be found in d 2 sites.
You sought d truth, now u have it.

PS:

*******Scam of the devil: "It doesn't matter because
God is not interested in outward actions/appearances, he's only interested in (d contents) ur heart"*******

#SCAM OF LIFE!!!
#Heb 12:14........ without holiness, NO ONE shall see God!!!

Cc:modelmike7 rossyc kingofpool Baboo13 daveyjay adonbilivit Dindondin Valwezzy nwakaibeya1 jmoore MzPecs Speechless3 akpur1 menix johnydon22 jayriginal enilove winkmart jcross barry40 1naij sleekkid2015 udmbat philmimi1993 kennyman2000 goodlifehyd bimbochoco mobaladf emmyw GourmetChef SirLewis People3 optional1 kachnov bidex kelspecial missGdope efemena22 amanze15 Rukkyland favolly Lilkezi judewriter isaacmacdon Vasgas GIYAZZ Joshkeith LULALOOLO dangotesmummy Justicealh3 Mharitza Alicho7 Chosen1994 11Eleven Abbey621 mperoakeem chimah3 Beey

Can't you just post the content of the blog site here? As much as I know in the Bible, I have not seen where jewelries is sin. People are busy twisting Bible to suite their preaching.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by MacJC: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
bidex:

Can't you just post the content of the blog site here?

Nice observation!

I would've done that but we are talking about heaven & hell Revelations of Over 20 different people from different countries/continents; it's dt massive!

My broda, if na money dem wan share 4 d sites, u go still talk like ds?

This is abt our eternal Destinations, plz check dem out!

As much as I know in the Bible, I have not seen where jewelries is sin. People are busy twisting Bible to suite their preaching.

Where in the Bible is smoking sin? Where in d Bible is cocaine sniffing sin? We can go on and on.

We have only one life 2 live and after dt is judgement! It's either eternal life in heaven or eternal life in hell (God forbid). May God give us all d grace 2 live right 4 d Master - Jesus Christ!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by DharmyYinks: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
lurlah2014:
And what makes you feel criticising people with this things will take u to heaven?
So u mean all of ur great grand parents that have writings on their body. Are now in HELL swimming there? Ehn!!
My sister, I ain't criticising u. Am letting u know wats right from wats wrong. And dis act can take me to heaven... cos am doing wat JESUS said we should... Preach!

Everyone has der life to live, and whether my grand parents ve writings or not on der body, dey will account to God.

As long as dey realized dat writings/tattoos is a sin. It's left for God to judge them if dey change or not.

I ve showed d Bible verses n explained to u...If u change or not, God has already recorded dis event. U will be guilty if u don't change.

If u ve tattoo just plead for forgiveness wholeheartedly from God. I bliv He will take control. God Bless you!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by bidex(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
MacJC:

Nice observation!

I would've done that but we are talking about heaven & hell Revelations of Over 20 different people from different countries/continents; it's dt massive!

My broda, if na money dem wan share 4 d sites, u go still talk like ds?

This is abt our eternal Destinations, plz check dem out!

Where in the Bible is smoking sin? Where in d Bible is cocaine sniffing sin? We can go on and on.

We have only one life 2 live and after dt is judgement! It's either eternal life in heaven or eternal life in hell (God forbid). May God give us all d grace 2 live right 4 d Master - Jesus Christ!

It is there but I can't really remember where exactly. it talked about smoke breathers. Also, morally, those stuffs are not morally OK. but my emphasis is on jewels. The way some churches talks about it is as if its a grievous sin
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by optional1(f): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2016
MacJC:

Hmmmmm..., I feel u ma sis, but, sadly they (praying, fasting, worship, Bible reading etc) ain't enuf!
Go through ds 2 sites

(i) www.Eternal-destinations..com and

(ii) divinerevelations.info

and u'll be amazed at what u'll find.

Meeeeeen, we earthlings have LOTS of work 2 do in order 2 make heaven, I tell u.

Most of us have been worshiping God in error , ie doing all d needful yet having "little" (sometimes unknown} sins by d side. My sister, it's either 100% sanctification or forget abt making heaven..........
I too use 2 believe that "it's only d heart dt matters".....until I came across these 2 sites, Na dt time e clear 4 my aizz say I NEVER start at all-at all.

Do u know that as "little" as wearing earrings, attachments/perming etc is, it debars d wearers (male & female) from entering heaven. I got 2 find out these and many more from people God had given Revelations of heaven & Hell, which can be found in d 2 sites.
You sought d truth, now u have it.

PS:

*******Scam of the devil: "It doesn't matter because
God is not interested in outward actions/appearances, he's only interested in (d contents) ur heart"*******

#SCAM OF LIFE!!!
#Heb 12:14........ without holiness, NO ONE shall see God!!!

Cc:modelmike7 rossyc kingofpool Baboo13 daveyjay adonbilivit Dindondin Valwezzy nwakaibeya1 jmoore MzPecs Speechless3 akpur1 menix johnydon22 jayriginal enilove winkmart jcross barry40 1naij sleekkid2015 udmbat philmimi1993 kennyman2000 goodlifehyd bimbochoco mobaladf emmyw GourmetChef SirLewis People3 optional1 kachnov bidex kelspecial missGdope efemena22 amanze15 Rukkyland favolly Lilkezi judewriter isaacmacdon Vasgas GIYAZZ Joshkeith LULALOOLO dangotesmummy Justicealh3 Mharitza Alicho7 Chosen1994 11Eleven Abbey621 mperoakeem chimah3 Beey

i no read dis ur trash, y u mention me
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by AmakaAina(f): 9:37pm On May 27, 2016
MissGdope:
Op not every spirit that comes in your dream to talk to you is from God or God himself. The devil and his demons are very capable of presenting themselves as angels of light. this is why you need to know the word of God and use it to test these spirits. I don't know the God you serve but the one I serve is not gonna send any of his children to hell. You become a child of God and a new creation when you become born again (believe and confess the death of christ for your sins). After this, you cannot go to hell as you have become a joint-heir with Christ. Your mission on earth after your rebirth is to bring others out of darkness and into the light and truth of Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter who has tattoos, or wears makeup or piercings or whatever because all those things are of the flesh and will only affect your life here on earth. yes its better not to have them (cos they can be distracting from the word of God) but will not cause you to go to hell (if you're born again....always remember that salvation is by grace and not by works. there's a lot of things in life that could be considered as sin..just focus on God

whew

Beautifully said and so very true... the flesh will rot off ( for those that die b for rapture) or transfigured ( for those that get raptured)... besides what you were does not in anyway make u a good or bad person since it has no effect on what's on your heart.... what's u believe and what lives inside you is what counts. Cover up from head to toe if you don't have Christmas and follower the will of God then it's all just a facade! E no get meaning!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by AmakaAina(f): 9:39pm On May 27, 2016
AmakaAina:

Beautifully said and so very true... the flesh will rot off ( for those that die b for rapture) or transfigured ( for those that get raptured)... besides what you were does not in anyway make u a good or bad person since it has no effect on what's on your heart.... what's u believe and what lives inside you is what counts. Cover up from head to toe if you don't have Christmas and follower the will of God then it's all just a facade! E no get meaning!

Wear* in* what* Christ* follow* thunder fire auto correct!!!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.