Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN (33715 Views)

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady- Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Beey(f): 4:06am On Jan 20, 2016
These days everybody is receiving revelations.They are all telling people "Thus Sayeth The Lord ." Important question is this though, did they hear from God?We as Believers are not saved by works according to the scripture.We are saved through Grace and not of our own works lest any man should boast.The whole theology of not braiding hair or not doing makeup or jewelry, those are works.Trying to please God by works.Yet the Bible is clear that our works are as filthy rags before God.Works cannot take you to Heaven.Only accepting Jesus Christ and confessing Him as Lord can save you.But you cannot perfect this flesh.By the way, jewelry used to be worn even in the days of Moses.It was women's jewelry that was used in the wilderness to make the golden calf.So jewelry isn't new.Even before Esther was presented before the king, she had to take time to be bathed in perfume and to be prepared for the king.Don't be swayed by every wind of doctrine.Study your Bibles like the Berean Christians.Even after a Paul had preached to them, they went back and studied the scriptures and tested Paul's teachings against the scriptures to see if what he had told them was correct.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by albach: 5:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

Brethren, by the revelation of God I received a vision some few months back that Christ returned and only one man made it, I asked God why HE didn't take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it.

In my dream I was together with some people, a woman fainted I think and a man and I went to attend to her. As we did, this young man said he was feeling something going on and was surprised I didn't understand what he was saying, suddenly he started rising up then I understood rapture was going on.

I didn't see other people else rising and I myself was not, "Please God rapture me too", I prayed, then I heard a voice telling me to sanctify myself because I was filthy, I thought about the hairstyle I was carrying which contained wool and guessed he was angry with it. The voice also said I should warn others about the dream because he was soon coming.
Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.
Many people don't believe in dreams but this is one of the common ways God speaks to us.

I started struggling to wake up but felt so weak till I asked God to help me wake up because I knew the message was urgent.

Please prepare yourselves people because Christ's return is eminent. We have no time till Christ's return, do not reject His truth. If you haven't yet given your life to Christ, please do now. Invite Jesus to your heart and ask Him to forgive you and make you born again.

I sense strongly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the saints will occur before His Second Coming, Tim LaHaye's Left Behind doctrine is not at all correct.

Read 1Tess 5:1-28

God bless.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/revelation-by-young-lady-shalom-david.html

Smh
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by ETHIX(m): 5:46am On Jan 20, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
she is a bloody liar pastors and prophets cook up this stories to hold you down in so called churches because they cant chase away the evil behind those items that they claim are sin #why does your pastor or prophet use aeroplane and phones and other things that evil people manufactured?why not seek the unbeleivable power of jesuschrist where by all those thing cant hold you down in worshipping God just like when we say you dont need night vigil and fasting for jesuschrist to hear you so many who are spiritually blind even pastors and prophets keep saying why would you say such it is occultic meanwhile they are the same people who will prophesy about nigeria and so many things which is not in the bible and they dont know that jesuschrist whom they claim to know has come back to the earth and even when they know it is because of merchandise of their bellies they will never tell their followers the truth?why not be wise you humanbeigns
Has she called u to come and join any church ?
Did she say she is into pastoral stuff
If it's a devilish post an sure u will not condem it.
Nobody will force u to pay ur tithe. If u don't pay it to jesus through a GODLY church am sure Satan collects what money cannot buy from you as tithe. You may not be wise enough to know cos of ur canal nature.

Repent and be wise
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by mildflame: 5:50am On Jan 20, 2016
Anyway the WORLD will come to an END
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:32am On Jan 20, 2016
No one knows when the LORD shall COME not even the Angels, so who told her The Lord is coming in 5 years?
Prepare yourselves folks like He's coming today cos NO ONE knows when He shall come.
Don't be deceived
Of course the make ups,jewellery, etc are SINFUL.
Be NATURAL to be on the safe side as it doesn't hurt to take PRECAUTIONS.
SHALOM!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by marlockj: 6:55am On Jan 20, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

Brethren, by the revelation of God I received a vision some few months back that Christ returned and only one man made it, I asked God why HE didn't take me and He told me it was because I was filthy and had to sanctify myself, in reality and in the dream I had plaited wool on my hair and in the dream I knew it was because of it.

In my dream I was together with some people, a woman fainted I think and a man and I went to attend to her. As we did, this young man said he was feeling something going on and was surprised I didn't understand what he was saying, suddenly he started rising up then I understood rapture was going on.

I didn't see other people else rising and I myself was not, "Please God rapture me too", I prayed, then I heard a voice telling me to sanctify myself because I was filthy, I thought about the hairstyle I was carrying which contained wool and guessed he was angry with it. The voice also said I should warn others about the dream because he was soon coming.
Those putting on tatoos, make-up, artificial hair, bleaching cream, jewelries, e.t.c, beware of those things because they are sinful.
Many people don't believe in dreams but this is one of the common ways God speaks to us.

I started struggling to wake up but felt so weak till I asked God to help me wake up because I knew the message was urgent.

Please prepare yourselves people because Christ's return is eminent. We have no time till Christ's return, do not reject His truth. If you haven't yet given your life to Christ, please do now. Invite Jesus to your heart and ask Him to forgive you and make you born again.

I sense strongly that five years is all we have left, the tribulation of the saints will occur before His Second Coming, Tim LaHaye's Left Behind doctrine is not at all correct.

God bless.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/revelation-by-young-lady-shalom-david.html

But no be hearing I see so for your body?

the iron thing on your dress nkoo,, is it not Lik jewelries that beautifies body??

1 Like

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by KAYNINI(m): 7:03am On Jan 20, 2016
jcross19:
Am still wondering the concept of all these issue of make up or not make up . Infact devil is trying to take us away from true nature HE want us to be!!!. Devil is a liar instead we should preach perfect LOVE and modesty that's all. If you like look unkept for the sake of christ but there is no LOVE of christ in you , you are wasting. In this LOVE the holy spirit dwell. When you love christ you won't do what make HIM angry.
GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by itslinkin4005(m): 7:07am On Jan 20, 2016
Story for d gods
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Wolfbrother(m): 7:10am On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by IceDude(m): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2016
menix:

YES!! If the tribal mark says "Iyalaya Sombori"
Pls whats the meaning of Iyalaya undecided
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by higheredge: 7:20am On Jan 20, 2016
jcross19:
Am still wondering the concept of all these issue of make up or not make up . Infact devil is trying to take us away from true nature HE want us to be!!!. Devil is a liar instead we should preach perfect LOVE and modesty that's all. If you like look unkept for the sake of christ but there is no LOVE of christ in you , you are wasting. In this LOVE the holy spirit dwell. When you love christ you won't do what make HIM angry.
Remember when you repent (that's accepting Him as your Lord) then you need conversion (doing away with worldly things including attire, makeup, association etc) so that you don't need to tell smn that you're a Christian but by just be holding you the person perceives the Christ in you. Deut 22:5, Jeremiah 4:30.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by amy4Christ20: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2016
Conclusion of the matter, Fear God and keep His commandment for this is the whole duty of matter
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by bigdot1759(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Jewelry are not sin for women but for man
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by DeRay98(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm even tired of hearing different revelation if jewellery and weavons.
After all ear rings was mentioned in the bible.

God Pls reveal yourself to me and let me know of the truth.

Being mentioned in the Bible doesn't mean it was right. After all murder was also mentioned, does that mean murder is allowed. You are very naive, you need proper teaching...
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 20, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

God bless.

and this made front page, my bible didn't say bleaching is a sin, i want to tell her something, because she don't do all this things doesn't mean anyother person doing it, is a sinner she said all her opinion and her mentality, some sillygirl will wake up one morning and she start saying nonsense
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by kaziblake(f): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2016
DeRay98:

Being mentioned in the Bible doesn't mean it was right. After all murder was also mentioned, does that mean murder is allowed. You are very naive, you need proper teaching...
That why I told God to reveal himself to me.
Pls don't call me naive.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by haibe(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2016
goodlifehyd:
even the whites Wey bring religion come Africa no take am reach this level, soon wearing of clothes go turn sin, everybody gats port to banana leaves

It wasn't called tattoo it was writing something on ur skin, so those people with tribal marks are also going to hell right?

Tribal marks are infact called tribal tattoos too..lol
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by falseman(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2016
Mharitza:

Lol you joke..The bible clearly state that Jesus alone is the way.read your new testament

Yes because the bible is what you were trained to believe. You grew up being programmed to accept that.
What if you were born in far away Korea or to a Muslim parents somewhere in the north I guess you will be programmed to believe something else.

Now let me tell you.
On the last day you will be stripped off your religion and be judged according to thy good works.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Honestyboy(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2016
A runs girl talking about this?
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Miznel(f): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2016
goodlifehyd:
even the whites Wey bring religion come Africa no take am reach this level, soon wearing of clothes go turn sin, everybody gats port to banana leaves

It wasn't called tattoo it was writing something on ur skin, so those people with tribal marks are also going to hell right?
it was written as "do not make ratio markings on your skin"
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by kraftykc(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2016
Speechless3:
Many are mad...

grin But only a few are committed!

1 Like

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Run away from brothers as these!!!! I say RUNNNNNNNNNNNN
LUDALOOLO:
The bible say no man no the way of the Lord, we'll I see the reason why females were only shown this revelation. The bible god is a fabrication and jesus is a scam name. Have you thought of why a god would make hell as solution for powerless people who did not do his will, yet this powerless people wake as early as 4am so as to get to work on time, in the process they got robbed, some were killed, some rapped and god was watching in 3d without helping this poor powerless being. Yet he has all the power keep to himself alone using for himself alone and yet want me worship him. Absolutely nonsense. Trace and read the history how religion was given to africa. When I why the love jesus they will reply cause he die for there sin. What's my biz wit sin, I have bills to pay, why can't I walk and board Fly emirate first class and they ask for my pass I will just reply jesus has paid.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2016
Am sure he will! He loves his children to get down with him i.e relating with him as father and child. You are on the right track with that and am ABSOLUTELY sure he will do as you hv asked. Pls keep us in touch with what he shows u
kaziblake:
That why I told God to reveal himself to me.
Pls don't call me naive.
Thanks.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by kaziblake(f): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2016
Chosen1984:
Am sure he will! He loves his children to get down with him i.e relating with him as father and child. You are on the right track with that and am ABSOLUTELY sure he will do as you hv asked. Pls keep us in touch with what he shows u
thanks.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by LUDALOOLO(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2016
Chosen1984:
Run away from brothers as these!!!! I say RUNNNNNNNNNNNN

Run away to where. Shame how we are suffering and our eyes is still close to reality.
If there was a record keeping by the first set of humans the world will not be upsidedown. But look where laziness has brought us to.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by Sholonzo: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Indeed, what we experience in the world today is an indication that the coming of Jesus Christ is imminent. If you are not born again, you have to do so. We need to examine our lives every moment to ensure that we comply with the standards and precepts of God at all times. May God help us and may us partakers of his glorious home.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by lordmagic(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmmm,visions indeed! Attention seekers evrywia.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by willibounce1(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2016
I agree make up us a since because it is meant to deceive men. How can a lady look pretty in the day with make up and turn ugly in the night.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by lurlah2014(f): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2016
thank u my brother oooo cos i don't understand this criticism about tattoo?
as if the op mother those not have a writing on her body too #thats for significance in the olden days #smchwww #mumu set of people that has hatred filled in them
goodlifehyd:

Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by mimiy05: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2016
higheredge:

Remember when you repent (that's accepting Him as your Lord) then you need conversion (doing away with worldly things including attire, makeup, association etc) so that you don't need to tell smn that you're a Christian but by just be holding you the person perceives the Christ in you. Deut 22:5, Jeremiah 4:30.
sorry o, I have to quote you...you said when you repent, you have to do away with wordly things abi....please, what in this world is not worldly? the clothes you wear, where they made in heaven? The phone you use nko? you no dey bath with soap? you no dey rub cream??
please educate me....I don't know why people don't understand that whether you wear makeup or not, what matters is the heart. will someone who has a wicked heart but doesnt wear makeup n jewelries go to heaven? will someone who wears makeup and puts on trousers and jewelries but does things that are after God's heart go to hell?
The key here is to be modest and decent in whatever you do. If you put on makeup, do it moderately, whatever you wish to put on, be modest, be decent, don't show what should be covered. God loves beautiful things.
Heaven is not by makeup or no makeup, trouser r no trouser jewelry or no jewelry. OP you should understand that the devil himself can also manufacture dreams.
We just have to be careful and always remember to ask for Gods grace, guidance and divine instruction.
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by davo90tico(m): 9:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

God bless.

the bible states in mark 13:32-33
But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard, keep awake. For you do not know when the time will come.
so don't go saying u strongly sense the number of years remaining if God didn't even tell his angels he won't tell us cos the bible says God will come like a thief in the night that is when u least expect
Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by jcross19: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2016
higheredge:

another misunderstanding of words of God that turn to deception. The meaning of "don't be equal yoke with unbeliever" mean don't go their way or do as they do is not associate , if you don't associate with them how willl you win them over, the same apostle paul worship idol in order to win soul for christ. See what matter is genuine salvation which is the pure of love christ that's all , outward look only make you to look righteous before men but let your righteousness start within you first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.