Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos (40085 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by Amiano(m): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dminister:
on what moral ground can you justify that you are a saint? No little wonder why your rotten brains and foolishness smelling all over naira land, you chose to make a comment that will obviously make us notice you are responsible for the fowl odour here.
You are a typical slowpoke if you think the Edo's play local like your sister's.

I dont hav tym for kids lik u
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by kaywiluv(f): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
2dice:
lol...
It is obvious
U go like owanbe Dye grin

Owanbe ke... What do dey do dia wink
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by jericco1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol...you're not far from the truth.
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by Dminister(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Amiano:

I dont hav tym for kids lik u
just shut the hell up!
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by BiggerBangs: 4:17am On Jan 14, 2016
amtaken:
One of your girlfriends meaning you have many girlfriends?

Well brother, there's little or no difference between both of you except that you are doing yours for free.

Your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, irrespective of your gender. Thanks.

Yes so ooo..Every guy flex with different girls for free but we get prestige,street respect,experience about how ladies behaves generally,no fear of heart break and the likes but it brings with it waste of time,cash and stress,i wont advice the inexperience ones tho but is important for one to experience different relationship before committing(marriage)
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by jayloyexten(m): 5:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Check this out!!!
www.thepilotdevotionals..com
You may follow via email. Its daily, it's powerful, its just for you!
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by pozbaby(f): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by Emodeee: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.