Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady (91049 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:
Ok. 1 I have no TV so I don't know those people. I gave you my view so bye lovely enjoy your evening.

So, your excuse for being ignorant, is basically cos you don't have T.V. But you think you know what's going on, no? I'm sure you don't even have mixed friends - but like the typical illiterate sod, you just had to concoct lies in ya head to make an argument. I don't even think you've ever been to the UK and if you've, you're most likely a freshie with no understanding of anything. Your lot are pathetic.

That's the same way the fool up there claims she lives in Germany and has done so for years, yet she can't speak the language. And you've to wonder how she communicates with folks in the country. Then you've got another idiot that claims she lives in America - but from all her posts, it's obvious that she googles everything. I don't know why you lot always have to tell porkies and lead a fake life.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Are you a man? Everything about you is so effeminate. You love argue too much.

SirShymexx:

So, your excuse for being ignorant, is basically cos you don't have T.V. But you think you know what's going on, no? I'm sure you don't even have mixed friends - but like the typical illiterate sod, you just had to concoct lies in ya head to make an argument. I don't even think you've ever been to the UK and if you've, you're most likely a freshie with no understanding of anything. Your lot are pathetic.

That's the same way the fool up there claims she lives in Germany and has done so for years, yet she can't speak the language. And you've to wonder how she communicates with folks in the country. Then you've got another idiot that claims she lives in America - but from all her posts, it's obvious that she googles everything. I don't know why you lot always have to tell porkies and lead a fake life.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:

Nah, sket - I just like exposing frauds. grin

You've got a chic that's real and has actually lived in the US for a long time, with a mentality that's similar to loads of AAs. Yet you obnoxious frauds who have never left ya villages wanted to bully the real one. How about shut ya gob next time and respect the opinions of those who live it?

And how come you, and the effing village illiterate "Truthpallbearer", have "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" on ya profiles? So, you're basically posting under two handles as a man and a chic, no? grin

You illiterate bullies crack me up. You post ya crap and cosign yourselves under different handles with ya fellow village dwelling oafs. How many handles do you have cos I know the psychopath, "daretodiffer" used to have "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" on her profile as well? That's three handles now (I know she has two other ones she deleted after I gave her a proper e-smacking) and if I were to start digging, I might find more. grin

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
All that for me lol including diagrams. embarassed please stp
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:
All that for me lol including diagrams. embarassed please stp

Lol.

Sociopath, why do you and Truthpallbearer have "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" on ya profiles, with the same spelling and exactly the same words?

Daretodiffer used to have the same thing on her old profile. Your life must be so miserable that you've to keep creating male and female handles all the time to bully people on the internet, while cosigning yourself. Why force ya misery on others? grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wow. Please let's just stop this. I gave you my opinion you don't like my opinion grin grin abeg allow me angry

I don't read your replies ever but allow the personal attack because I never quote you.

SirShymexx:

Nah, sket - I just like exposing frauds. grin

You've got a chic that's real and has actually lived in the US for a long time, with a mentality that's similar to loads of AAs. Yet you obnoxious frauds who have never left ya villages wanted to bully the real one. How about shut ya gob next time and respect the opinions of those who live it?

And how come you, and the effing village illiterate "Truthpallbearer", have "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" on ya profiles? So, you're basically posting under two handles as a man and a chic, no? grin

You illiterate bullies crack me up. You post ya crap and cosign yourselves under different handles with ya fellow village dwelling oafs. How many handles do you have cos I know the psychopath, "daretodiffer" used to have "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" on her profile as well? That's three handles now (I know she has two other ones she deleted after I gave her a proper e-smacking) and if I were to start digging, I might find more. grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Sociopath, why do you and Truthpallbearer have "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" on ya profiles, with the same spelling and exactly the same words?

Daretodiffer used to have the same thing on her old profile. Your life must be so miserable that you've to keep creating male and female handles all the time to bully people on the internet, while cosigning yourself. Why force ya misery on others? grin

Ok I'll help you because I visit Islam for Muslims section where you get branded. If you want the same I'll tag you there.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Sehindemi(f): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Flashh:

You just a punk.

It's so obvious that no atom of sense in all your replies.

You seriously need my attention, for me to give it to you, I would rather give it to a deaf and dumb.

Take your stupíd correction to the psychiatric, that's only where it's need.

Jobless old dirty thing trying so hard to be noticed.
He types more like an illiterate..
Ain't surprised tho!

I thut they were mistakes at first, but now I know they're inborn!
(U know wat am saying)
I just hope U wudn't die with 'em!

Now am done observing,
U ain't d kinda person I shud be talking with..

Dis z gonna be my last conversation wit U!
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:
Wow. Please let's just stop this. I gave you my opinion you don't like my opinion grin grin abeg allow me angry

I don't read your replies ever but allow the personal attack because I never quote you.

Lol. But you quoted me under "Truthpallbearer", isn't it? grin

So, why're you posting on the same thread under two different handles, as a male and female, scandalous sket? grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. But you quoted me under "Truthpallbearer", isn't it? grin

So, why're you posting on the same thread under two different handles, as a male and female, scandalous sket? grin
Omg I followed that handle and the sister from this thread. Leave me alooooone shu angry
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:

Ok I'll help you because I visit Islam for Muslims section where you get branded. If you want the same I'll tag you there.

Lol. So ya excuse is that you visit the Muslim section, yet out of the hundreds of folks who visit the same section, only you, Truthpallbearer, and daretodiffer decided to write it the same way, no?

And how come the three handles post with the same style? grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:

Omg I followed that handle and the sister from this thread. Leave me alooooone shu angry

Loool. grin

You're a fraud and an utterly dumb one. You've been exposed. grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Jackrich: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. So ya excuse is that you visit the Muslim section, yet out of the hundreds of folks who visit the same section, only you, Truthpallbearer, and daretodiffer decided to write it the same way, no?

That's not true bro.

Once you visit that section ,you get branded the same way - Just try it out by yourself.

Shalom!
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

I never wrote it... You must be a Muslim to quote on that section. That statement is the declaration of faith in Islam. You're as dumb as I suspected, you just needed a lil time for your head and your hands to catch up.

I won't reply again.

5 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool. grin

You're a fraud and an utterly dumb one. You've been exposed. grin

You're very effeminate . Go and lay an egg because the rooster was wasted on you.

4 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jackrich:
That's not true bro.

Once you visit that section ,you get branded the same way - Just try it out by yourself.

Shalom!

Err, you get branded with the same grammar and style of writing as well, no?

And how come out of the hundreds of folks who visit the place, only the three handles have the same grammar and style of writing? grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:

I never wrote it... You must be a Muslim to quote on that section. That statement is the declaration of faith in Islam. You're as dumb as I suspected, you just needed a lil time for your head and your hands to catch up.

I won't reply again.

Now, the daretodiffer is coming out, effing sociopath. grin

Your life sucks and it's evident in how beat up ya face is, you despicable minger with the IQ of a panda. grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Jackrich: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Err, you get branded with the same grammar and style of writing as well, no?

And how come out of the hundreds of folks who visit the place, only the three handles have the same grammar and style of writing? grin
Why don't you try it out?

Once you're a fresh visitor you get branded with the same grammar and style of writing before you can access any thread in that section.

Just try it out and see for yourself.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:

You're very effeminate . Go and lay an egg because the rooster was wasted on you.

Lool.

What are ya other handles before I dig them out, you jobless cu.nt and gormless turd. grin

You live on NL and post under gazillion of handles 24 hours a day. Do you even sleep, effing loser? grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:

Fair warning. I think you ought to be aware that the guy you're quoting suffers from mild to severe paranoia, at the very least, if no other mental issue.

I'm certain he alluded to me in the post he wrote you as he's wont to do every once in a while on threads I've commented on, and as he's been doing since early 2014 shortly after I stopped engaging him. I've ignored him, and I'd advise you to do the same.

P.S. I'm pretty sure I'm the American who isn't an American, who supposedly googles everything. Believe me, tho, it's gotten a lot simpler. There used to be a whole smorgasbord of other nationalities he accused me of being up to and including, Jamaican, Haitian, Congolese, Nigerian, Ghanaian, and god knows whatever the f-else. I stopped engaging him when a few people told me they've been through the same dance with them, and that he's fvcking nuts. Just passing it on.

Edit: Oh, shyt! I see he's playing his "handles game" with you now, too grin

6 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jackrich:
Why don't you try it out?

Once you're a fresh visitor you get branded with the same grammar and style of writing before you can access any thread in that section.

Just try it out and see for yourself.

Lol. Bwahahahahahahaha.

So they also teach folks English usage there, yet other folks who post there don't write the way you do, no? Can you see how ridiculously dumb you sound, you female rhesus monkey? grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Thanks sis. I only tried to rescue one sister who was giving him epistles that he wasn't worth the effort. Like a flea he jumped on my case and I can't get rid of him grin grin

EnlightenedSoul:

Fair warning. I think you ought to be aware that the guy you're quoting suffers from mild to severe paranoia, at the very least, if no other mental issue.

I'm certain he alluded to me in the post he wrote you as he's wont to do every once in a while on threads I've commented on, and as he's been doing since early 2014 shortly after I stopped engaging him. I'd advise you to do the same.

P.S.I'm pretty sure I'm the American who isn't an American, who supposedly googles everything. Believe me, tho, it's gotten a lot simpler. There used to be a whole smorgasbord of other nationalities he accused me of being up to and including, Jamaican, Haitian, Congolese, Nigerian, Ghanaian and god knows whatever the f-else. I stopped engaging him when a few people told me they've been through the same dance with him, and that he's lost his goddamn marbles. Passing it on.

5 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Jackrich: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. Bwahahahahahahaha.

So they also teach folks English usage there, yet other folks who post there don't write the way you do, no? Can you see how ridiculously dumb you sound, you female rhesus monkey? grin
You're ridiculously dumb beyond imagination.

Quit doing that cheap crack.

Jeez! You got a whole lot of issue brah - Stop acting ghetto ,we all didn't see the ghetto.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
So, the fraud that metamorphosed from the handle "depressionkills" to "EnlightenedSoul" and went from being a Cameroonian living in the UK, to someone from the horn of Africa living in the US found her voice today, after I exposed her, no? Misery loves company. Biitch, I told you to stop quoting me for being a fraud - not the other way round. And you still hop on my back everywhere.

Anyway, I'm happy that the depression you suffered in the past didn't kill you like ya old handle implied. But it's obvious that you're still suffering from acute depression. Keep my dyck out of ya putrid mouth and stop googling shiit. grin

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
[s]
Jackrich:
You're ridiculously dumb beyond imagination.

Quit doing that cheap crack.

Jeez! You got a whole lot of issue brah - Stop acting ghetto ,we all didn't see the ghetto.
[/s]

Another alternate handle spotted.

Four handles now by the same sket.

Err, there was no "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" on ya profile a few minutes ago when you first quoted. Why did it miraculously appear there now? I did check. grin

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Jackrich: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
SirShymexx:
[s][/s]

Another alternate handle spotted.

Four handles now by the same sket.

Err, there was no "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" on ya profile a few minutes ago when you first quoted. Why did it miraculously appear there now? I did check. grin
Dumbo ,because I joined up that section few minutes ago just to be sure that you're running with an IQ of a third world rodent.

Now try it and quit embarrassing yourself here.

Damn! You've got every right to ask for a refund of your tuition fee ,you scumbag. grin

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
[s]
Jackrich:
Dumbo ,because I joined up that section few minutes ago just to be sure that you're running with an IQ of a third world rodent.

Now try it and quit embarrassing yourself here.

Damn! You've got every right to ask for a refund of your tuition fee ,you scumbag. grin
[/s]

Lol. Still same utter poor grammar and writing style by the same accursed sod with mucus for brain matter. grin

Err, I just joined the section, but "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" isn't on my profile and my grammar and style of writing haven't changed, you prick. grin

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nubian113:

Thanks sis. I only tried to rescue one sister who was giving him epistles that he wasn't worth the effort. Like a flea he jumped on my case and I can't get rid of him grin grin

He's playing his paranoid af game 'o handles with you right now. You have no idea how hilarious that is grin grin

I'm legit dead!
[img]http://media./media/K5WtpccB0BI8E/giphy.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Jackrich: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
SirShymexx:
[s][/s]

Lol. Still same utter poor grammar and writing style by the same accursed sod with mucus for brain matter. grin

Err, I just joined the section, but "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" isn't on my profile and my grammar and style of writing haven't changed, you prick. grin

Lol, your stupidity is fast catching up with you but just like every scumbag I've always known ,you'll never own up to that shitty argument of yours and learn some basic lessons.

Bye bye - continue in your 'made in heaven' ignorance ,it surely does make you feel good in your crack induced state of the mind.

Crackhead!! grin grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Jackrich: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

He's playing his paranoid af game of handles with you. You have no idea how hilarious that is grin grin

I am legit dead right now!
[img]http://www.media./media/K5WtpccB0BI8E/giphy.gif[/img]
That's not paranoia , that dude is high on his momma's cum. grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by SirShymexx: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
My victims - I'm out. grin

Hopefully, folks would see the frauds and watch out for scammers. grin

depressionkills to enlightenedsoul - same fraud, but different cloth.

daretodiffer to Nubian113, Jackrich, and Truthpallbearer - same fraud, but different clothes.

Boss! grin

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
So that's who you think I am! No longer "snitching" now, is it? I am NOT nor was I ever "depressionkills". Nor have I ever suffered from depression, of all things, a single day in my life, but at least I now know who's ghost you've been seeing.

Fck off, and stop falsely alluding to me everywhere on threads I comment in the hopes that I'll address your stank ar.se, ya fcking mental case w/ acute paranoia.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.