Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady (91051 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
cool
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by efonat(m): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
[size=30pt]Them tell u say na every white man fit write well? That they speak through the nose doesn't mean they can write well. [/size]
Valeree:
the man is happy in his marriage no doubt, but this doesn't sound like what a white man would write.. seems like the wife is speaking through the husband. I'm just saying.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by cupidhero(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Cool story.....can't wait to cuddle my Asian niece.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ngokafor:

.....Nigerian women marrying oyibo men since 1900,with no noise and drama unlike our very noisy and foul-mouthed Nigerian males.

..Any story about any of them marrying a caucasian or merely dating one usually degenerates to insults on how 'bad'Nigerian women are...even the ones married to their granny's age-mates for papers lipsrsealed

cheesy please easy on our men grin

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by airex(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
ogmaskman:

He married her because she is Nigerian. He mentioned the reasons too. Pls read again.
Do you have a problem comprehending what's there?
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by jasent(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
ogmaskman:

He married her because she is Nigerian. He mentioned the reasons too. Pls read again.
dont mind d idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by lohresloco: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
okay, this was intense and super lovely
nollywoodbabe:
The Nigerian Video Blog (Battabox) Presenter was on the Streets of Lagos asking people if they can “Marry A White Person” One lady said “No she cant” and when asked WHY, she went on this long story and eventually ended it saying “Nigerians Abroad Only Marry Whites because of the “BENEFITS” of What They Can Get From The Marriage” Of cause lots of people posted Comments on the Video Clip, but one particular Comment by a Caucasian Man Caught our eyes. We think it is very Unique and deserves to be shared here on www.nollywoodbabes.com as it puts Nigeria in a positive Light… Using the same Words “BENEFITS” as if responding to the Lady on the Video Clip, he went on to Praise Foods, Culture, Country and most Especially his Beautiful wife who has been a complete Blessing to him.We Captured a Screen shot for you..http://nollywoodbabes.com/wow-see-why-this-oyinbo-married-a-nigerian-lady/
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by GodblessNig247(m): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Valeree:
the man is happy in his marriage no doubt, but this doesn't sound like what a white man would write.. seems like the wife is speaking through the husband. I'm just saying.

Y do u derive pleasure in mystifying the white race

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by sunerie: 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
[b][/b]simply bcuz ni gbati nigbati

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Valeree:
You need to visit more foreign sites.

this is exactly how white people write.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by ogechukwu51: 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=aariwa post=41948909]An average Nigerian girl does not deserve such love with the exception of very few who are born agains or were well brought up.Nigerian girls my sisters inclusive quantifies love in terms of naira and kobo.If you WOW a nigerian girl to fall in 'love'with you with tiny light toyota today,there is a very strong possibility that if a man that drives toyota spider really gets serious about her,she is gonna dump you.fact[/
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by ogechukwu51: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=ogechukwu51 post=41951973][/quote]all women na thesame
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
The thought and thinking mechanism of some Nigerian only God can curse there myopic analysis.

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 14, 2016
Valeree:

Actually the white man can be from a non English speaking country. Netherlands, Germany, France, Slovakia, Portugal, etc don't speak English. So English might be a language he learned just like us, the difference though is while most of us learned English at tender age, he might not have learned his until he was an adult. U will be surprised we speak far better English than them.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by timunstopable: 12:03am On Jan 14, 2016
Nice words abt Nigeria Culture mr oyinbo

Bt the Clothes in the pix aint from Nigeria bt fromSouth aAfrica

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Barigaboy(m): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Personality really matters for real. God answered d prayer of d man using a Nigerian woman. He has his reason for approaching d lady n they compartible. Its not d matter of country, religion or ethnics. Its all about God choosing for us. Some white men will tell u they hates white, some blacks hates blacks. U can't c any woman criteria from her beauty for the first time but if she has been well trained n too r not coming to play games then God has stamped it. Wonderful couples
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by McSquishi(f): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2016
hollandis:
Mixed kids are the most disadvantaged in the states .They are neither here nor there because of the color of their skin

Lmao. Most disadvantaged? Are you actually from "the states"? Bc that's simply not true. The race history of America facilitated the one-drop rule, meaning White ppl mixed with just "one drop" of Black blood (1/16, 1/32, or 1/64 Black ancestry depending on state law) were considered as just Black. AA have mixed ppl amongst us who we accept as Black since the days of slavery. These days some mixed ppl don't like this bc they want to be free of the Black label for various reasons... but the idea mixed kids don't fit into the Black American community is false save some extreme examples. I'm nowhere near mixed and I was more ostracized from the Black community at times than mixed girls I knew.

4 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by noblegrex: 12:18am On Jan 14, 2016
lanicky:
Nigerian girls rock! grin
are you sure.expanciate.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by JimTiger4(m): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2016
derespect:
If an Oyinbo man can appreciate Nigeria, who am I nt to be proud of my fatherland?
I am proudly Nigerian!

My oga....i sight u jare
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 12:22am On Jan 14, 2016
McSquishi:

Lmao. Most disadvantaged? Are you actually from "the states"? Bc that's simply not true. The race history of America facilitated the one-drop rule, meaning White ppl mixed with just "one drop" of Black blood (1/16, 1/32, or 1/64 Black ancestry depending on state law) were considered as just Black. AA have mixed ppl amongst us who we accept as Black since the days of slavery. These days some mixed ppl don't like this bc they want to be free of the Black label for various reasons... but the idea mixed kids don't fit into the Black American community is false save some extreme examples. I'm nowhere near mixed and I was more ostracized from the Black community at times than mixed girls I knew.

Which mixed wants to be free of black label They just don't belong .They are always confused in their teens especially the girls .Black wants them for sexx ,white wants them for seeeex also .I knwo this mixed girl going out with an Indian .Yuck .Disguisting and the guy even had a disguisting Indian accent ,with his curry mouth odour .Ewww
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 12:27am On Jan 14, 2016
McSquishi:

Don't give me the crap that you were more ostracised from the black community .You are not accepting of the black community and that's a shame
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by McSquishi(f): 12:28am On Jan 14, 2016
It's funny, the same hypocrisy occurs in the U.S. (And likely every where else). Black men who date White or non-Black women exclusively, usually have the most negative stereotypes to perpetuate about us, despite their mom and sisters being Black women as well. Yet, let me pass a group of Black men as I come from a movie date w/ a White guy and all the heckles & jealousy springs forth which never happens to my Black date. And even online Black guys try to convince Black women that White guys just want to use us for sexual experience etc but choose to forget that many White women have historically sought Black men just to see if the rumors are true. Many black men date White women bc they feel inferior about being Black and they don't want their offspring to look like them, that's why they trash Black women: deflection from their true issue which is self-hate.

Ngokafor:

.....Nigerian women marrying oyibo men since 1900,with no noise and drama unlike our very noisy and foul-mouthed Nigerian males.

..Any story about any of them marrying a caucasian or merely dating one usually degenerates to insults on how 'bad'Nigerian women are...even the ones married to their granny's age-mates for papers lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by McSquishi(f): 12:30am On Jan 14, 2016
hollandis:

Don't give me the crap that you were more ostracised from the black community .You are not accepting of the black community and that's a shame

You sound so ignorant. You don't know me whatsoever yet have somehow managed to glean my feelings about the community to which I belong. You should quiet before you betray anymore of your ignorance.

You can't be American... never mind, perhaps so, some Americans are dumb too.

7 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by McSquishi(f): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. And it's glaringly obvious. There is a small movement amongst ppl who are mixed Black who under "one-drop" are black but don't want to be confined to that label. Many want to be considered White since that's what they are "White" in the majority. This a Google search away, educate yourself before spreading misinformation.

And teenage girls are wanted for sex no matter what race/color/complexion. So again, you're babbling untruths to seem knowing but betraying your ignorance with each sentence.

hollandis:

Which mixed wants to be free of black label They just don't belong .They are always confused in their teens especially the girls .Black wants them for sexx ,white wants them for seeeex also .I knwo this mixed girl going out with an Indian .Yuck .Disguisting and the guy even had a disguisting Indian accent ,with his curry mouth odour .Ewww

6 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Ayt27(m): 12:37am On Jan 14, 2016
lanicky:
Nigerian girls rock! grin
You no like Ciroc
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 14, 2016
If she is bini that man brain dey inside one bottle for backyard dey gather harmattan dust.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by tpiah2: 12:59am On Jan 14, 2016
greenhulk:

Actually the white man can be from a non English speaking country. Netherlands, Germany, France, Slovakia, Portugal, etc don't speak English. So English might be a language he learned just like us, the difference though is while most of us learned English at tender age, he might not have learned his until he was an adult.

the only sensible explanation so far for what was observed.

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 14, 2016
hollandis:

Disguisting and the guy even had a disguisting Indian accent ,with his curry mouth odour .Ewww

If this was a white man's (or even Asian) opinion about a black man u all will scream RACISM. U are no better than racists.

5 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 1:12am On Jan 14, 2016
McSquishi:

You sound so ignorant. You don't know me whatsoever yet have somehow managed to glean my feelings about the community to which I belong. You should quiet before you betray anymore of your ignorance.

You can't be American... never mind, perhaps so, some Americans are dumb too.

I see girls like you everyday who would rather identify with the white .I am sure you will be so happy to have a white boyfriend .But you know what white men don't like black girls like us .And some of us (like me),dislike white men .I don't know about you .Keep on being sell out .Racism is there to stay .And stop asking if I am American .Rather ask if I am black .I dont want to identify with racism
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2016
greenhulk:

If this was a white man's (or even Asian) opinion about a black man u all will scream RACISM. U are no better than racists.

Shut up you don't know what this is about .Just keep your ebola infested mouth shut
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 1:17am On Jan 14, 2016
McSquishi:
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. And it's glaringly obvious. There is a small movement amongst ppl who are mixed Black who under "one-drop" are black but don't want to be confined to that label. Many want to be considered White since that's what they are "White" in the majority. This a Google search away, educate yourself before spreading misinformation.

And teenage girls are wanted for sex no matter what race/color/complexion. So again, you're babbling untruths to seem knowing but betraying your ignorance with each sentence.

What movement? I know kids all white even though they have mixed parents.Somehow the white people know how to tell they are mixed and turn their back on them .These are freaking kids for crying out loud .If you don't know stuff ,keep quiet .Mixed kids are wanted more for sex than non biracial .Everyone wants to have a taste of them .White black Asian Indian (ewww).I repeat .Indians ewwwww .Anyone who is in a relationship with an Indian will never be my friend .Esp if you are black
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by nollywoodbabe: 1:30am On Jan 14, 2016
hollandis:

I see girls like you everyday who would rather identify with the white .I am sure you will be so happy to have a white boyfriend .But you know what white men don't like black girls like us .And some of us (like me),dislike white men .I don't know about you .Keep on being sell out .Racism is there to stay .And stop asking if I am American .Rather ask if I am black .I dont want to identify with racism

Your post is so sad.. In this day and age its truly sad that people still think along this line.... Over a Billion WHITE people in the world and Take the Authority to Speak for everyone of them? .... I don't know where you reside, but I cant tell you do not leave in Europe... Otherwise you wont make such a Statement.... Yes They Love our People more than Words Can Describe... By the way how can you DISLIKE somebody you don't know just because his Looks?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.