Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC (55904 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by free2blast(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2016
amtaken:
So you think everybody is Liar Mohammed?

We are talking bad economy and you talking gworo kworoftion. Ewu can beer. quote author=free2blast post=41944702] Stop lying, your friend is a PDP person. No sentiments is allowed in this fight against corruption. All the goat that ate our yams must vomit it, else they will be disected to get the yam out.
Gworo corruption or not, it is what it is. Stealing is now corruption. Didirin apoda!
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by ikombe: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2016
lamps4blues:
Guy no insult Aba o,coz dumbest Aba dude no fit reason like dat idiot..
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2016
alcmene:

And where in YOUR STATES are citizens detained without trial nor evidence linking them to a certain crime

Where in YOUR STATES does the president pronounce suspects guilty even without being pronounced so by the court of competent jurisdiction

Where in YOUR STATES do security apparatus kill and maim unarmed protesters as if they are suicide bombers

Why should the EFCC arrest and detain a suspect and then start searching for the appropriate offence to charge him for while the suspect rots away in detention....Is that how they go about it in YOUR STATES

You should have ignored the rabbit. Does he mean United States of Abeokuta?
Some people should be Ignored.
Seun, when will have build an ignored button into this Nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2016
nkowaputa:

Abacha. .... Igbo
Dasuki.....Igbo
IBB....Igbo
All the people Dasuki shared money to Igbo.
Have u heard any northernan protest that Dasuki shud be released! Only my flat headed brothers will do somtin like that!

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by yungboss(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:

But you are yet to prove he stole a dime!! Take him to court and prove your case or forever remain silent!!
let him open up on how the money was spent, let him cooperate with the EFCC. They are empowered to investigate anyone.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by kingPINN(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
If this was here in the States, does this pendejo know that he just talked himself into at least 20 years in Prison?! HE HAS NO DEFENSE!!!

And why is the EFCC allowing all sorts of characters visit inmates awaiting trial? The ONLY people that should be allowed to visit him PRE-TRIAL are his legal team; even his spouse should only be allowed to speak to him on monitored phone calls and only for a few minutes each week until the conclusion of proceedings. He should not be allowed access to his PERSONAL phones, and his letters--- both incoming and outgoing--- except VERIFIED Attorney/Client correspondence should be monitored. The result of neglecting control of Pre-Trial Inmates is the idiocy we see in the above article.

Anyway, Nigeria is still learning, hopefully they get it right before it's too late.

When you are not the only one residing in the STATES, you cannot come forward and give a gibberish and stupid statement. See how you have been dismembered as a result of your uncalculated utterances. Next time, think well before hitting the keyboard.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Eziachi: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Olisa Metuh is a true son of Igboland!! I like his bold and unwavering spirit!! Buhari's compromised EFCCC have met their match in him!!

The man would make a mess of these fools in court!! Let the case begin
Am I really missing something? As an Igbo man, I feel angry when I read mindless comments like this. Metuh true son of Igboland and bold in what sense? The idiot in custody has just incriminated himself and Jonathan with the nonsense he just vomitted. Where did Jonathan get N400m to give him for an assignment? Jonathan is public servant on a monthly salary and Metuh is a private citizen, so what is their relationship all about that he should carried an assignment for the government in cash outside budget implementation?
Igbo culture is abhorrent to stealing of any sort and despised thieves in all shapes or form. Metuh based on what he has admitted by himself of doing is a disgrace to Igboland and abomination. In the ancient times, he would had be banished to the evil forest where he will commit suicide and rot away without the benefit of a burial.
Pinheads like you should desist in defecation of Igboland and its culture because of your mindless politics of PDP and APC. People like you are not Ndigbo or knows what Igboland represents.
After all we knew now, some idiots are still following rogues that has stolen your meaningless futures and that of your family just because of politics. How silly can some people be. Some of this generation is totally damned and bereft of any moral decency.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by 247notire(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Because our Judicial system is rotten to the core - even Ibori was ONLY brought to justice by a British court. Even if a Nigerian court finds Dasuki and Metuh guilty this afternoon, within 24hrs they would bribe another judge that would vacate the ruling of the original court. And the saga will continue endlessly, wasting time and money. What Buhari and his legal team are doing is controversial but necessary. We have to get some of these stolen funds/associated assets back so that they can be used to solve some of the teeming problems in the country. Also, indefinite detention will pass a strong message to all future looters that they can no longer depend on a corrupt judiciary to shield them from the executive arm. These are extraordinary situations that require extraordinary actions.
Bode George and Nyako were convicted where pls? There are other names I can't rmbr right now. Truth is the law is an ass and the onus always lies on the prosecutor to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the accused is guilty and not on the accused to prove his innocence.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by seangy4konji: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Yes.dont mean bastard in rude way. Just a slogan like you lucky thing got so lucky with such a pretty damsel.

Hello.
amtaken:
Lucky bastard
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by babadee1(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2016
I hope you meant to type minimum 6 to 8 months term and not maximum. The thing is this, in a democracy only the national assembly can determine punishments for federal crimes, and they only can initiate such changes. Even the setting up of special courts for corruption must be approved by the national assembly before they can become functional.

Abel202:
[b]I love the fact that Buhari wants to fight corruption to a stand still. But I think he should have done some reforms first before starting his war. Obasanjo created the Efcc & ICPC. He deed his best in fighting corruption with some loopholes observed. Yaradua & Jonathan should have improved on these agencies but they nearly killed the fight against corruption. Which goes to show that if Buhari is to be sucessful in this fight, then some reforms are needed. I thought he would have done these before starting ab initio:

1. Create special courts for corruption cases.
2. A maximum 6 or 8 Months term be stipulated for all corruption cases up to the Supreme court.
3. Reform the Efcc so that before they ever arrest any indivual they should have almost concluded their investigation, and then charge him to court straight.

If he had done the above as a prelude before starting the war against corruption, we wouldnt be running into this sort of mess where rule of law seems to be completely trampled upon.

What we need are real convictions. Not Efcc has arrested this person, that person and detained so so & so. If at the end the Efcc couldnt get these purportedly corrupt individuals indicted & convicted by a proper court of law, then this would be a huge joke.
The war on corruption can only be won if its realy institutionalised and not to the whims and caprices of any sitting president.
Obasanjo did well in creating the Efcc, Buhari should go further to reform the Efcc and the Judiciary in line with my above suggestion so that the war would not continualy run into quagmires..[/b]
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by UnimkeAk(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool 400 MILLION NAIRA for what assignment? Look at the way he said 400 million naira likes its 400 naira. Does Metuh thinks that we are fools? Again Metuh if you are innocent then tell us WHAT you did with our 400 million naira?

Oga Fashola that Drilled water borehole ; just 1 well for about 200million.
Lagos that swamp; 80k will get to the water table.

Even in Kano it won't cost more than 5million
what did u have to say about that; fashola has a lot of petitions against him; efcc has refused to look into the matter; he now holds the biggest and most crucial portfolio in this so called anti corruption govt.
selective trial

they a lot of houses that cost more than 400m to build and they owners are not as rich as Dangote.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by 400billionman: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2016
amtaken:
My APC colleague told me that Buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. She said that Buhari is a punishment to Nigeria. Let's pray for our country.

All these arrests are just to divert our attention from the worsening economy.

No competent team..

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by SHAIBULIAR: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2016
asadike:
Go and die!
he pain am tongue
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by fejikudz(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2016
Reason why they are doing media trials is because they have noting to offer this nation. That’s why they are doing this Telemundo.
Chia metuh too get mouth cheesy
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by shogotermies(m): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari is not competent.

Am not begging you to visit the blog.

In fact if I see you there I will block you till buhari resigns.
see this one too, when nairaland still exist, I went to your website and it was a sheet, no pictures only one post on each topic, ehya sorry ehn , God will make you better than Linda keji, if he wishes. you call yourself a blogger and you are in support of political parties not a better Nigeria my sister that's not in the law of press

when a political opponent whose stupidity habitually provokes attack make an effective speech,honesty requires that you will be given credit for it.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Amya(f): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
If this was here in the States, does this pendejo know that he just talked himself into at least 20 years in Prison?! HE HAS NO DEFENSE!!!

And why is the EFCC allowing all sorts of characters visit inmates awaiting trial? The ONLY people that should be allowed to visit him PRE-TRIAL are his legal team; even his spouse should only be allowed to speak to him on monitored phone calls and only for a few minutes each week until the conclusion of proceedings. He should not be allowed access to his PERSONAL phones, and his letters--- both incoming and outgoing--- except VERIFIED Attorney/Client correspondence should be monitored. The result of neglecting control of Pre-Trial Inmates is the idiocy we see in the above article.

Anyway, Nigeria is still learning, hopefully they get it right before it's too late.

He's not an inmate, he's not in jail. He hasn't been charged and there's no trial. All what you see is someone detained albeit extra judicially. All what you see is a. setup and media trial.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by sweetgala(m): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Exactly what I'm thinking we are lax in Nigeria sha, imagine he actually said the bellow

“Finally they came back to say I only got N400million. I have made a statement that former president asked me to do an assignment 4 him. In my statement, I stated that former president Jonathan gave me an assignment, he asked for an account & I gave him my company account. I got N400m which I used for the job he asked me to do. I gave a report to him of job done & he was satisfied. I have a copy of the report I submitted to the former president. EfCC asked me who I shared the money to & said it’s not their buz

He is involved in the act of obstruction of justice and his supporters are here chatting nonsense. There is a document and he has ascertained it's existence he has a duty to produce it to the security service upon request without question or delay. If he would not GEJ has to be consulted to produce the said document, because he has been associated to the matter,

The main questions should be

-what was the assignment
- who paid the 400 million
- who authorized the payment
- what is the source of the 400 million, was it private party money or Nigerian govenemt money and thereby misappropriation of state funds by individuals involved incl GEJ

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by dragunov: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
asadike:
Metuh nwanna, give me five! u are a true son of your father. Na you fit EFCC. The igbo blood runs in you. chai! ndi igbo and boldness are like bread and butter.
Fool hardiness is what is at play. Most of you folks can't tell the difference between that and true courage. This primitive kind of boldness only leads to one thing. A shortened lifespan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by sweetgala(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
UnimkeAk:

Oga Fashola that Drilled water borehole ; just 1 well for about 200million.
Lagos that swamp; 80k will get to the water table.

Even in Kano it won't cost more than 5million
what did u have to say about that; fashola has a lot of petitions against him; efcc has refused to look into the matter; he now holds the biggest and most crucial portfolio in this so called anti corruption govt.
selective trial

they a lot of houses that cost more than 400m to build and they owners are not as rich as Dangote.

No one is speaking or trying to absolve Fashola of any crimes or inflation of contract here, the fish in the net at present is Metuh and his mysterious 400million assignment

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by asadike(f): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
dragunov:
Fool hardiness is what is at play. Most of you folks can't tell the difference between that and true courage. This primitive kind of boldness only leads to one thing. A shortened lifespan.
Hater, let it be, it doesnt concern u in any way.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by asadike(f): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=SHAIBULIAR post=41963484]he pain am tongue ignored. u aren't worth it.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by asadike(f): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=SHAIBULIAR post=41963484]he pain am tongue pain who? over u? May d almighty forbid.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
asadike:
Dalu nwoke di nma.
NNE ka mu buru nke gi
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by amtaken(f): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Keep talking.

shogotermies:

see this one too, when nairaland still exist, I went to your website and it was a sheet, no pictures only one post on each topic, ehya sorry ehn , God will make you better than Linda keji, if he wishes. you call yourself a blogger and you are in support of political parties not a better Nigeria my sister that's not in the law of press

when a political opponent whose stupidity habitually provokes attack make an effective speech,honesty requires that you will be given credit for it.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by amtaken(f): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Extremely incompetent.
400billionman:

All these arrests are just to divert our attention from the worsening economy.

No competent team..
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by SHAIBULIAR: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=asadike post=41969726][/quote]two times you answere the same mention,that is to say he pain you welu well tongue
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by amtaken(f): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Keep talking you lucky thief.
seangy4konji:
Yes.dont mean bastard in rude way. Just a slogan like you lucky thing got so lucky with such a pretty damsel.

Hello.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by SHAIBULIAR: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=asadike post=41969746][/quote]two times you answered the same mention,that means say the the pain you welu well tongue
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by amtaken(f): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Copy to Amechi, Tinubu and Fashola kia kia.
free2blast:
Gworo corruption or not, it is what it is. Stealing is now corruption. Didirin apoda!
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by asadike(f): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
engees001:

NNE ka mu buru nke gi
Nna, abu kwa mu agu nwanyi. Achorom nwoke kalaaka.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by papertrail(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
alcmene:

And where in YOUR STATES are citizens detained without trial nor evidence linking them to a certain crime

Where in YOUR STATES does the president pronounce suspects guilty even without being pronounced so by the court of competent jurisdiction

Where in YOUR STATES do security apparatus kill and maim unarmed protesters as if they are suicide bombers

Why should the EFCC arrest and detain a suspect and then start searching for the appropriate offence to charge him for while the suspect rots away in detention....Is that how they go about it in YOUR STATES

YOU ARE THE MOST SENSIBLE PERSON OF THE MONTH.........KUDOS TO YOU
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by seangy4konji: 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
What i steal from you ma
amtaken:
Keep talking you lucky thief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / Saraki Leads Senators To Ekweremadu’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.