Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC (55920 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Jazzlite: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
your f. ada
reuben79:
criminal always support criminal.........like father like son. ......for information dude go hear

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by seangy4konji: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sexy mama i sight you...waoh....Lucky bastard weh take you god go deh bless am deh go oooo.
amtaken:
My APC colleague told me that Buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. She said that Buhari is a punishment to Nigeria.let's pray for our country.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by wellmax(m): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
You are innocent until proven guilty, so says the defense counsel. But to the prosecuting team (EFCC in this case), you are guilty until proven innocent.

Get your legal studies right.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by mrmetoo1: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

So N400M is a lot of money?

Kai, poverty na disease.

Baller!!!! So N400m is small money?? My guy abeg show us the way

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by poseidon12: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Owoplenty:
Only in Nigeria a thief makes himself chief, what this political idiots lack is self-sincerity
Magistrate, when did you convict?

5 Likes

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by jojoki: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Yeye dey smell, Methu claimed that Mr former president gave him #400m for an assignment abi did uncle Jonathan gave from his salary or from our common wealth? Oya Continue dey yan!

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by princejayboss: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
If this was here in the States, does this pendejo know that he just talked himself into at least 20 years in Prison?! HE HAS NO DEFENSE!!!

And why is the EFCC allowing all sorts of characters visit inmates pending trial? The ONLY people that should be allowed to visit him PRE-TRIAL are his legal team; even his spouse should only be allowed to speak to him on monitored phone calls and only for a few minutes each week until the conclusion of proceedings. He should not be allowed access to his PERSONAL phones, and his letters--- both incoming and outgoing--- except VERIFIED Attorney/Client correspondence should be monitored. The result of neglecting control of Pre-Trial Inmates is the idiocy we see in the above article.

Anyway, Nigeria is still learning, hopefully they get it right before it's too late.

Oye ..... Deja de esas tonterías .... No engañar a la gente aquí ...

In English... Stop that trash... Don't deceive people here....

In states I guess they arrest people before applying for court order to do so.. they also keep in detention for 30days without charges or testimony before a court .... And there court orders are often disobeyed?""

Next time if you don't know what to write... Better sleep...

Chico estúpido

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by maestroferddi: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
If this was here in the States, does this pendejo know that he just talked himself into at least 20 years in Prison?! HE HAS NO DEFENSE!!!

And why is the EFCC allowing all sorts of characters visit inmates pending trial? The ONLY people that should be allowed to visit him PRE-TRIAL are his legal team; even his spouse should only be allowed to speak to him on monitored phone calls and only for a few minutes each week until the conclusion of proceedings. He should not be allowed access to his PERSONAL phones, and his letters--- both incoming and outgoing--- except VERIFIED Attorney/Client correspondence should be monitored. The result of neglecting control of Pre-Trial Inmates is the idiocy we see in the above article.

Anyway, Nigeria is still learning, hopefully they get it right before it's too late.
Sorry, you are not making sense.

4 Likes

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by DerideGull(m): 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Per the highlighted, which states are you on about? I hope you are in no form or shape talking about USA. It will amount to a felony if you dreamily insinuate that what is obtained in the zoo called Nigeria will ever raise its ugly ass in USA. What a joker.

4 Likes

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
It's part of the game on looters. A thief is a thief.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Deepfreezer(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Buhari take metuh to court ooo. and free those that has been discharged and found innocent.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by greatiyk4u(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
alcmene:

What is your business with what he used the said millions for?

Charge him to court as they are the in the best position to ask him such questions

Ewu na defend onye ori
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by surestsam(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Olisa Metuh is a true son of Igboland!! I like his bold and unwavering spirit!! Buhari's compromised EFCCC have met their match in him!!

The man would make a mess of these fools in court!! Let the case begin
so because that fool is an igboman, he has the right to steal. D fact that he is frm that side of d country already shows he is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool N400M is about $2 MILLION. Even in America were I live that's a lot of money. I have a great job. I have my own house. Own two high end cars. Have reasonable investments. And yes even for me I consider $2 million to be a lot of money. Not to talk of the average Nigerian majority of whom live on under $1 per day. So excuse me, if I think $2 million is a lot of money. Plus I am pretty sure, that am more loaded than anybody in your entire family or generation.

Now swerve.

The part in bold could be true but N400M ain't a "lot" of money to me. We used more than half if that to give out thank you gifts to our distributors and outstanding staff in form of if 50 brand new Toyota Corolla cars.

If I mention one of our products here, I'd be risking exposing my identity.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Olisa Metuh is a true son of Igboland!! I like his bold and unwavering spirit!! Buhari's compromised EFCCC have met their match in him!!

The man would make a mess of these fools in court!! Let the case begin

Bravado and intelligence are not the same thing

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Jazzlite: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
yes its a lot of money.... BUT Y IS EFCC AFRAID TO CHARGE HIM TO COURT?

FisifunKododada:

cool N400M is about $2 MILLION. Even in America were I live that's a lot of money. I have a great job. I have my own house. Own two high end cars. Have reasonable investments. And yes even for me I consider $2 million to be a lot of money. Not to talk of the average Nigerian majority of whom live on under $1 per day. So excuse me, if I think $2 million is a lot of money. Plus I am pretty sure, that am more loaded than anybody in your entire family or generation.

Now swerve.

3 Likes

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by free2blast(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
amtaken:
My APC colleague told me that Buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria. She said that Buhari is a punishment to Nigeria.let's pray for our country.
Stop lying, your friend is a PDP person. No sentiments is allowed in this fight against corruption. All the goat that ate our yams must vomit it, else they will be disected to get the yam out.
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Efcc needs to present evidence to the public before they can convince me that they are fighting corruption because i see all their tactics as a witch-hunting.They should also arrest and detained their party men like others.Is dasukigate the only corruption suspects that they will arrest?

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by edupedia: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
amtaken:

...yeye lie lie!...
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by shogotermies(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
FisifunKododada:

Now swerve.
I love your reply to this damn 4sshole bobbysunday cus what does he take 1.5 million dollar for, even if you give bill gate 400million naira, he will become your friend, I hate people like bobby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by ladenz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
FisifunKododada:

Now swerve.

Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by manup: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
But does this government have anything good for this nation? They are praising hari and he is sinking without knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Jazzlite: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
CHARGE HIM 2 COURT KE.....

free2blast:
Stop lying, your friend is a PDP person. No sentiments is allowed in this fight against corruption. All the goat that ate our yams must vomit it, else they will be disected to get the yam out.

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by marlockj: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
So some of u still believe this Ppl with lies.

The thing is this once this corrupt Ppl are arrested they start blaming and writing sympathy messages every where.

If you knw you didn't steal money remain with efcc till you are taken to court,stop condemning d administration already. You are not being tortured in efcc cell,Why are you in a haste to leav.Dnt u eat food There.

Oga chill and stay where ever you are.

More over what culd you have done to merit 400million in the 1st place.

If you where not arrested like this,how will we knw that you collected that much.

U speak of your staff,how much do you pay them even after collecting that huge amount.

I am a PDP Bt I mst tell you,I wnt all corrupt and xcess money illegal ppl arrested. B it PDP OR APC. the truth is this pdp cry alot abt only them being arrested.

If PDP claim that is only them that is being arrested, they shuld show us a petition they sent to efcc abt a certain Apc man that was not honoured.

What I observe abt this is,PDP Dnt wnt to sent petition, so that apc will not petition them too,Bt unfortunately for them apc is tracing all corrupt leaders.

What I Dnt understand is Why Jonathan is yet to be call to speak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by ayindejimmy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

it's seems u'v lost touch wit nja.
Let me tell u, nobody visited Metsuh in Custody.This narration is only a sponsor propaganda at rescuing an obviously hopeless situation. Just watch out

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by onyengbu: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool 400 MILLION NAIRA for what assignment? Look at the way he said 400 million naira likes its 400 naira. Does Metuh thinks that we are fools? Again Metuh if you are innocent then tell us WHAT you did with our 400 million naira?
Someone built a website with 82 million naira and you have defended him vigorously. Today he is a super minister.
Yet you have the guts to open your mouth to ask what kind of assignment.

I am sure Metuh would have answered you that it is a Presidential Assignment. If you don't like it, go to court!

7 Likes

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Bom4Real: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Olisa Metu IS MY man Anytime Any day,Efcc Should Be ashmed of themselves,i am Not Sure Magu and Daura Did Even Any Element of Law,THE man IS begging u TO Take Him TO court and u still wantt evidence,maybe THE devil made u forget That He IS a lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by 1shortblackboy: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
spako4:
Oga Metuh return the 400million and go home,after all the money belongs to Nigeria
oga seun where's d dislike button na ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by Jazzlite: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
marlockj:
So some of u still believe this Ppl with lies.

The thing is this once this corrupt Ppl are arrested they start blaming and writing sympathy messages every where.

If you knw you didn't steal money remain with efcc till you are taken to court,stop condemning d administration already. You are not being tortured in efcc cell,Why are you in a haste to leav.Dnt u eat food There.

Oga chill and stay where ever you are.

More over what culd you have done to merit 400million in the 1st place.

If you where not arrested like this,how will we knw that you collected that much.

U speak of your staff,how much do you pay them even after collecting that huge amount.

I am a PDP Bt I mst tell you,I wnt all corrupt and xcess money illegal ppl arrested. B it PDP OR APC. the truth is this pdp cry alot abt only them being arrested.

If PDP claim that is only them that is being arrested, they shuld show us a petition they sent to efcc abt a certain Apc man that was not honoured.

What I observe abt this is,PDP Dnt wnt to sent petition, so that apc will not petition them too,Bt unfortunately for them apc is tracing all corrupt leaders.

What I Dnt understand is Why Jonathan is yet to be call to speak

IF A COUP HAPPENS TOMORROW DON'T COMPLAIN.
SINCE YOU HAVE REFUSED 2 FOLLOW THE RULE OF LAW ...... DON'T MURMUR IF YOU START RECEIVING YOUR ALERTS!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by CELEBRITIZ(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
FisifunKododada:

Now swerve.
just gimme 3 reasons why we shud believe u and reason with u?
Re: Metuh Speaks About His Ordeal In The Hands Of EFCC by ikombe: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

see dis stupid idiot wey dey aba come here dey write in the state

As for dat crap dat you wrote , such tins are only allowed in a military regime so i dont know where the Bleep you meant wen u said in the states cause the state i know is not ruled by the military undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

El-Rufai, Wike, Oyetola, Alake, Fagbemi Make Ministers List / Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.