Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (630957 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by cejo(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Good morning house,pls I need to know if ECCTIS/NARIC conversion via school transcript submittal can be used for admission into nursing program in UK other than IELTS & which is d most accepted.Pls any useful information Abt d enquiry plz oblige me
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by olril17(m): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hello,good evening good people.
Please I need your advice on what to do?
The date on my nin is different from the one in the certificate issued to me by the nursing council.
But what what I do this issue sir/ma?
The date of birth on my Nin is the correct one.
Though I have paid 10k since last year to the nursing to effect the change on my certificate but till now nothing has been done.
This issue is really frustrating me.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by oluwoleife: 2:35am On Jul 10, 2023
Please what's the criteria to be a Nursing Associate?

I'd like to know the steps as well 🙏🙏
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DAramis: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2023
Doctors and nurses are in the house, I seek your valuable opinion.

If a lady is suffering from severe Anemia where the blood unit is 25 currently instead of the usual (50 -120 unit), can

1. The person get treated using only Anemia pills or drugs
2. How long can it take for the person to get very healthy? 2 years, 3 years etc
3. If the person get pregnant, any way to ensure adequate blood is available to her especially since she can't take pills while pregnant?
4. Could there be complications for the woman when pregnant or during child birth? I heard most people who die during child birth suffers from Anemia.

Thanks for your expected answers to my questions.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sharone21(f): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2023
DAramis:

If a lady is suffering from severe Anemia where the blood unit is 25 currently instead of the usual (50 -120 unit), can

2. How long can it take for the person to get very healthy? 2 years, 3 years etc
3. If the person get pregnant, any way to ensure adequate blood is available to her especially since she can't take pills while pregnant?
4. Could there be complications for the woman when pregnant or during child birth? I heard most people who die during child birth suffers from Anemia.

Just ensure the person takes in addition to blood tablets/ tonic lots of vegetables eg Ugwu etc, Calcium, Zobo......Eat frequently Eba and soup......Deworm...... Detox
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Karenchynee: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2023
How can someone apply for e visa to South Africa to write nclex. I need info on that please. I will appreciate
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DAramis: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
sharone21:

Just ensure the person takes in addition to blood tablets/ tonic lots of vegetables eg Ugwu etc, Calcium, Zobo......Eat frequently Eba and soup......Deworm...... Detox

Thanks for the information.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
DAramis:

Go to teaching hospital
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DAramis: 2:55am On Jul 16, 2023
kumbhuru:

Go to teaching hospital
The person is already in touch with the hospital. The knowledge is just for my own self.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by KennyUG: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2023
DM
oluwoleife:
Please what's the criteria to be a Nursing Associate?

I'd like to know the steps as well 🙏🙏
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
gynny:

There’s a retrogression currently, but hopefully it will ease up in October.
The timeline for migration will depend on when her agency filled for her I-140. If it’s premium, it will be faster.
Without retrogression, it should take 7-8 months from when it was filled to when she gets her visa all things been equal.

Thanks a bunch, i-140 already submitted. Waiting for receipt of notice.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
gynny:

There’s a retrogression currently, but hopefully it will ease up in October.
The timeline for migration will depend on when her agency filled for her I-140. If it’s premium, it will be faster.
Without retrogression, it should take 7-8 months from when it was filled to when she gets her visa all things been equal.

They said they don't fill premium for individuals now because of visa retrogression.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Please house, apart from IOM, Yellow fever, and Covid-19 vaccines, which other vaccines/medicals does USA embassy requires someone to take before visa is issued?.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
jowhyte:
UPDATE guys!

Visa approved after two 2 weeks of application and received by DHL in Benin city about 3 - 4 days after a decision for the approval was reached.

I decided to share our story here how it started to encourage others who may be having some discouragement with unsuccessful emails. We had plenty of it but I just developed a tough skin and kept on firing in tons of applications from all angle until we got this and also expecting favorable decision with others currently pending.

My advice is keep sending in tons of applications and Always follow up on them especially interview outcomes and feedback. Ask questions why your applications are not being considered and use the feedback to adjust accordingly.

I can now focus fully on my other career/biz endeavors because this shit really took a toll on me as I was hitting for at least 100 - 200 targeted applications weekly.

Best of luck!

Congrats, All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
olril17:
Hello,good evening good people.
Please I need your advice on what to do?
The date on my nin is different from the one in the certificate issued to me by the nursing council.
But what what I do this issue sir/ma?
The date of birth on my Nin is the correct one.
Though I have paid 10k since last year to the nursing to effect the change on my certificate but till now nothing has been done.
This issue is really frustrating me.

If you have money,it is better you change it in NIMC office,
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Marilyn280: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
@Vickyehi pls how can I reach you?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Akin4Christ(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Please how long does it take for NMCN verification after online payment. I've got no feedback since June that I applied. It once showed payment approved on the portal. Later it shows pending payment approval. Also will I get the tracking number from the portal?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Okestra01(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2023
Where you able to get?
Benny4ramesis:
Hello,
Please who knows how to apply for UK Health and Care Worker (Tier 2) Visa? Who knows a trusted Visa agent that CA help process the Visa?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Edatireg(f): 1:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Anyone knowledgeable about the latest happenings in Nova Scotia?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Reubyyy: 4:28am On Aug 03, 2023
Hi Guyz
Please, does anyone have any experience working with Wayne Staffing Agency or White glove agency?
I will appreciate any info about them
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by NezzyMike: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2023
Okestra01:
Where you able to get?

It's not difficult na, apply by yourself and go for biometrics.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DFmum: 1:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Have you gotten their temporary license?

Edatireg:
Anyone knowledgeable about the latest happenings in Nova Scotia?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by chijess: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2023
Vibra:

IELTS
Passport on white background
Update your profile to include changes
Upload your nursys report too

please how do I get this Nursys report. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
chijess:
please how do I get this Nursys report. Thanks
https://www.nursys.com/EN/ENDefault.aspx

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Reubyyy: 6:03am On Aug 16, 2023
Hi guys, please, does anyone have experience working with either Adevia Health or Conexus agency? Which one is better?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2023
Reubyyy:
Hi guys, please, does anyone have experience working with either Adevia Health or Conexus agency? Which one is better?
I’ve worked with Adevia
They have a robust pre-nclex programme, came across Conexus after nclex and I didn’t sign their offer so I can’t say much about them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.