Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal (4979 Views)

Oil Prices Fall Following Iran Nuclear Deal / Russia To Construct Nigeria’s Nuclear Power Plants / Nigeria, Russia Partner On Nuclear Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by JoeGaruba: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2009
Its kind of odd that all the gas that oil companies flare that is causing environmental degradation and global warming cannot be used to generate electricity
and we are looking for help from Russia for Nuclear power!

Like someone said, we would just be a dumping ground for Russian nuclear waste and get old technology from the Russians. There is nothing wrong with
the idea but we have no culture to maintain simple things like NITEL, NEPA/PHCN, rail, roads,  hospitals and the next thing is Nuclear Power? They better
place the plant in Yaradua's village so they can deal with the consequences of the faulted rush into Nuclear power.

We just cant buy solutions off the shelf we have to develop a problem solving culture first. If its like any of the other Utopian dreams our government has proposed,
it will die on the blocks.

God save Nigeria.
grin
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by bashali: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2009
what do you mean, do not put the nuclear plant in the north, noway, put it in yorubaland to reduce thier.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by FBS: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2009
A big big NO NO to a russian technology. It's pure rubbish.

This is a case of 1 step forward and 3 million steps backward.

SAY NO TO RUSSIA.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by shoboy9: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2009
Why more of fire brigade method?

A govt refuses to maintain its power plants and refineries, and wants to go for another white elephant? Who will maintain the nuclear [plant? This same nepa? What if mend decides to attack it in retaliation for niger delta attack? will we be importing uranium for the plant from niger republic or should we use what we have in abundance to generate electricity.

If FG has problem in niger delta, is it not better to find a solution to it? or will govt continue to pretend for how long? Are niger deltans not nigerians that the govt should take care of their interests and needs?

Without any prejudice, is this really a sensible option? May God have mercy.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by MUZBO(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2009
I think the US would be more reluctant to give nuclear energy to an unstable country like ours, its Russia that does things like this. Who cares anyway, let them just site it in a very secured desert or rain forest so any disaster would be without human casualties.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by manny4life(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2009
OMO IBO:

America is gradually losing its grip on Africa, Nigeria to be precise.
China is now the main player in Nigeria.

with this development, i see the americans grumbling.

Imagine how sorry you sound, America, the world's largest nuclear arsenal, grumbling? You need a reality check. Besides, what is the comparative advantage of Russia and China development in Africa as compared to that of Americans? little or none, period. Russia, very well known for their outdated technology, and China known for their communism.

MUZBO:

I think the US would be more reluctant to give nuclear energy to an unstable country like ours, its Russia that does things like this. Who cares anyway, let them just site it in a very secured desert or rain forest so any disaster would be without human casualties.

While its a great idea, I believe this project is a perfect recipe for disaster. I totally agree with MUZBO, Americans are more reluctant to give nuclear energy to Nigeria because of certain criteria's Nigeria as a country hasn't met. I would encourage our government to begin with the basics of less harmful infrastructural developments. NUCLEAR ENERGY is for advanced emerging nations.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by back2back(f): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2009
funny how people dont face facts.

yeah, last time I check it was the american companies polluting niger delta!

anyway, nigeria should manufacture spoon before jumping on nuclear.

and what happened to $16billion OBJ spent on producing electricity?

unserious country!
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by Beaf: 12:00am On Jun 21, 2009
manny4life:

Imagine how sorry you sound, America, the world's largest nuclear arsenal, grumbling? You need a reality check. Besides, what is the comparative advantage of Russia and China development in Africa as compared to that of Americans? little or none, period. Russia, very well known for their outdated technology, and China known for their communism.

While its a great idea, I believe this project is a perfect recipe for disaster. I totally agree with MUZBO, Americans are more reluctant to give nuclear energy to Nigeria because of certain criteria's Nigeria as a country hasn't met. I would encourage our government to begin with the basics of less harmful infrastructural developments. NUCLEAR ENERGY is for advanced emerging nations.

What is an "advanced emerging nation"? There is no such classification. Last time, I checked, Nigeria was classed as an emerging nation.
Are you talking about this country or one you're creating?
"Nigeria is classified as an emerging market, and is rapidly approaching middle income status[citation needed], with its abundant supply of resources, well-developed financial, legal, communications, transport sectors and stock exchange (the Nigerian Stock Exchange), which is the second largest in Africa. Nigeria is ranked 37th in the world in terms of GDP (PPP) as of 2007." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

Every nation has its problems and so does Nigeria; our problems should not stop us getting nuclear reactors for power generation. We complain that we are not developed, but how do you get developed without trying. How can we develop by throwing our hands in the air and crying to mummy, "oh, its too complicated!!"
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by whobemumu(m): 12:10am On Jun 21, 2009
well first thing to get into our heads is that naija in its present state is not worth fighting over by the superpowers
second ur president is sending some very wrong signals
ribadu , election failure , poor power, niger delta, roads
now he is hobnobbing with the russsians
which country that has hobnobbed with the russsians has it ever brought good ?

and i agree with back to back we should make spoon and fan and fridge before jumping to nuclear or i see another chernobyl on our hands

like i said before  yar adua is a fool
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 21, 2009
Topic.
Good Luck!
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by Casanova(m): 12:39am On Jun 21, 2009
why does Nigeria want to follow Russia why nt maintain d neutral ground we av in politics. Russia is a despicable country n shuld be kept at a distance. bsides we lack d diplomacy to play with the big boys we shuld better stay put and settle our house b4 goin 2 anoda mans own
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by manny4life(m): 1:08am On Jun 21, 2009
Beaf:

What is an "advanced emerging nation"? There is no such classification. Last time, I checked, Nigeria was classed as an emerging nation.
Are you talking about this country or one you're creating?
"Nigeria is classified as an emerging market, and is rapidly approaching middle income status[citation needed], with its abundant supply of resources, well-developed financial, legal, communications, transport sectors and stock exchange (the Nigerian Stock Exchange), which is the second largest in Africa. Nigeria is ranked 37th in the world in terms of GDP (PPP) as of 2007." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

Every nation has its problems and so does Nigeria; our problems should not stop us getting nuclear reactors for power generation. We complain that we are not developed, but how do you get developed without trying. How can we develop by throwing our hands in the air and crying to mummy, "oh, its too complicated!!"

Really? No arguments that Nigeria is not an emerging nation, though Nigeria is gradually emerging but we not "TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED" yet as supposed to other emerging nations that are possessing the same nuclear energy and technology. Why am I not so surprised that you are using Wikipedia as your source of information; I should have thought to believe that you should have known Wikipedia not to be a trusted and reliable source for research and information. Again Nigeria like you claim, is ranked 37th in GDP, but you failed to tell us what Nigeria ranked in GDP per person, that is how you measure growth at least my economics for Finance and Banking told me that. Research it and then tell me where Nigeria stands out of a 190 UN member nations. Reliable website suggestions would be CIA fact book, World Bank Group, IMF, and many others.

I don't think you clearly understand what the term "NUCLEAR" is because if you do, you will understand that this goes beyond the scope of signing some nuclear deal, everyone is happy that YES Nigeria is home to a Nuclear Reactor. Nuclear terms obviously posses danger and threat if not carefully managed, then tell me, Nigeria has not succcessfully managed NEPA, and other hydro-electric powered projects, then its Nuclear Reactor is what they will successfully manage. Please highlight for us, first off the financial resource and budget Nigeria has to maintain just one Nuclear Reactor, second, for an unstable nation like Nigeria, give one reason for me to believe that this is no form of political or economical goof.

Again like I have always maintained, Nigeria is not TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCED and FINANCIALLY prepared to own a Nuclear reactor, period.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by darmilorla(f): 1:41am On Jun 21, 2009
hmmm, as far as am concerned, these foolish animals called leaders are just looking for a way 2 steal money again,
why creating more problems to solve a problem, we have not dealt with the issue of electricity and now one nuclear whatever,
they shld keep it up o, we'll all suffer it 2geda no wahala,
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2009
manny4life:

You are wrong. The previous poster was slightly correct. We are creeping back to another cold war. The only difference is that this time it will be between the U.S and Russia/China.
The Russians will do anything to annoy/upstage the americans. Georgia? Iran? North Korea? You get the point!!
The Russians and Chinese are always backing anything the U.S is against nowadays. The U.S considers the Northern part of Nigeria as slightly radical (islamic). They know what might happen if the Somali/Sudani Al qaeda's take advantage of the Nuclear arsenal nigeria is preparing itself for.
It has nothing to do with criteria that Nigeria has not met. Nigeria is a volatile nation. Nuclear energy in a volatile region can only lead to disaster.

Whether you like it or not Russia and China are creeping onto the U.S. It shouldn't take more than 10yrs before China equals the U.S in world dominance. China's only problem is that they don't have a unifying language that the world speaks like english. Also, they don't have the almighty "Dollar"
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by dtwsola(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2009
Sky-walker:

Most Nigerians will always criticize everything that is of benefit to the nation. I can see some here

You must not understand the gravity of nuclear power. It is not something you play around with. While it can generate stable electricity, it can also pose grave danger to society. How is Nigeria prepared to handle a possible nuclear criticality situation? What does Nigeria plan on doing with spent nuclear fuel? It's good to be optimistic about your country, but you must also be practical in recognizing it's shortcomings. Nigeria is in no way ready for having any sort of nuclear reactor. It is a curse to the nation, not a benefit.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by sashbaby(f): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2009
another way of siphoning money. how will the project benefit the masses. what happened to the satellite project which was jointly run by china and nigeria(nigcomsat). until we get our priorities right i dont see any development come 2020.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by Kenezi: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2009
How will it benefit the masses? It will benefit them by giving them electricity. Do you know what Nuclear energy is?
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by manny4life(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2009
A-town:

You are wrong. The previous poster was slightly correct. We are creeping back to another cold war. The only difference is that this time it will be between the U.S and Russia/China.
The Russians will do anything to annoy/upstage the americans. Georgia? Iran? North Korea? You get the point!!
The Russians and Chinese are always backing anything the U.S is against nowadays. The U.S considers the Northern part of Nigeria as slightly radical (islamic). They know what might happen if the Somali/Sudani Al qaeda's take advantage of the Nuclear arsenal nigeria is preparing itself for.
It has nothing to do with criteria that Nigeria has not met. Nigeria is a volatile nation. Nuclear energy in a volatile region can only lead to disaster.

Whether you like it or not Russia and China are creeping onto the U.S. It shouldn't take more than 10yrs before China equals the U.S in world dominance. China's only problem is that they don't have a unifying language that the world speaks like english. Also, they don't have the almighty "Dollar"

While I agree with you, how successful have they been so far in Iran and North Korea. I believe if it was the same Russia/China that was North Korea's aide, they wouldn't have approved the tougher sanctions placed on North Korea two Fridays ago. I know that the China has had military stand-off with the U.S, and while it might take for China to catch up with the US, in what area they going to catch up? You honestly believe that the U.S just watch and fold their arms? It's always been obvious that Russia/China had been an envy of the U.S, but I don't see it China matching up to the U.S even without almighty dollar. With Bush and his Republican party then YES we would have been heading for the WWIII, but with Obama and his Democratic party, then NO. As much as Russia/China have used small countries to stir up or anger U.S, Obama in return has used diplomacy and its those countries that have suffered the aftermath. It's true that america is in recession now, but wait till we get out by the time Obama finishes his 4yr term. As for Iran, Russia has been stirring them up against US so Iran can buy more Nuclear fuel, but what they don't tell you is the chaos it caused for them after this North Korea sanctions and where was Russia?(Just saying this although it doesn't relate to the thread).

The criteria I was talking about was both economical and political standards which Nigeria is gradually improving. You said it yourself, Nigeria is volatile and I'm saying Nigeria is politically unstable which in my opinion U.S would not support it in it's Nuclear Energy Program. Talk of it all, Nigeria in my own opinion is not financially capable of maintaining a Nuclear Energy. I am not a National Security Expert, I think US really cares less about Nigeria/Russia deal, unless it becomes more of global security where Nigerian radical takes the advantage of Nuclear power just like North Korea is.

Again everyone is entitled to various opinions and ideas, that is my take on that
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by bebure(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2009
Nigeria ain't the U.S.A. or a Western European country. We are in a position to argue over what source of energy is used to meet our electricity demands around the country. Perhaps when things are more stable we can worry about that. Besides, a nuclear plant is going to offer lots of employment opportunities for both highly skilled and low level workers in the country which cannot be a good thing. In terms of maintenance, I guess we can hope that the new generation is better with that.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by diehard1: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2009
angryWhat are we doing with nuclear plant? This is the craziest thing i've heard in years. We are so irresponsible here. Go and look at guys that run shift in various companies and you will understand.  They come when they feel like and go when they feel like.!! we have this impression of it has been working well for the past 5 years, so it will continue doing so even if am not there on shift. No one should forget chenobil disaster in a hurry. Let us optimize our existing power plants so that there will be peace. Anytime we start doing nuclear power plant, i will run as far as possible from naija, cause i know it is delayed disaster
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by manny4life(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2009
Like I have always maintained, Nuclear Reactor is a recipe for disaster and Nigeria is not ready for such at their emerging stage. Its only Nigeria that will suffer the aftermath, not Russia. Russia just want to sell their nuclear fuel at a high price and when Nigeria cannot afford, there spells ones disaster and its so sad how Nigeria is falling prey to such.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by Beaf: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2009
'I don't think you clearly understand what the term "NUCLEAR"' - manny4life

My friend I haved published at least one science paper that deals with nuclear physics.
People like you really get me worried for how Nigeria can develop with alarmists running riot and trying to impose their lack of knowledge (deliberate or congenital) on others.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by ayodot(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2009
Nuclear power plant is quit cheap to run but expensive to build. Nigeria energy problem is about energy source, it's about leader ready to makes thing work. if all installed power government generators are working to about 80% capacity I thing we will be talking of about 6000megawatt of electricty let alone private power plants which can generate up to 10000mega. we are talking about policy which won't make the sector work because of selfish interest.
With the known attribute of nigerians to dwell on corruption and indecency, buying of substanded plant part, indiscrimate dumping of nuclear waste can lead to a disaster like explosion or exposure to radiation.
More than a town could be wiped out in an occurence of a nuclear explosion.
Nuclear power could still be taped into in latter future when other plants works at optimum efficiency and the right maintenance culture.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by manny4life(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2009
Beaf:

'I don't think you clearly understand what the term "NUCLEAR"' - manny4life

My friend I haved published at least one science paper that deals with nuclear physics.
People like you really get me worried for how Nigeria can develop with alarmists running riot and trying to impose their lack of knowledge (deliberate or congenital) on others.

Look I'm certainly not a scientist, and if you clearly understand my stance again we are not talking about Nuclear Physics here, and I'm still yet to aunthenticate the validity of your research paper. I believe you know where to argue your scientific research paper not on this forum.Lack of knowledge would mean what you define as knowledge; I could lack knowledge in Nuclear Science, but the average person know the grave danger Nuclear toxic  hazards pose. In addition, I know my economics and finance well than I know Nuclear science.

I will say it again, Nigeria is POLITICALLY UNSTABLE and not yet TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED to own Nuclear Energy, period. Per my last response to you, I was just being logical about Nigeria not being able to properly manage their Hydro-electric powered project, then its a nuclear plant is what they will successfully manage.

I strongly believe that Nigeria can develop in several other ways without posing great danger to its citizens. There are stages of development and from this point, it's like Nigeria is trying to run before it can crawl.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by manny4life(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2009
ayodot:

Nuclear power plant is quit cheap to run but expensive to build. Nigeria energy problem is about energy source, it's about leader ready to makes thing work. if all installed power government  generators are working to about 80% capacity I thing we will be talking of about 6000megawatt of electricty  let alone private power plants which can generate up to    10000mega. we are talking about policy which won't make the sector work because of selfish interest.
With the known attribute of nigerians to dwell on corruption and indecency, buying of substanded plant part, indiscrimate dumping of nuclear waste can lead to a disaster like explosion or exposure to radiation.
More than a town could be wiped out in an occurence of a nuclear explosion.
Nuclear power could still be taped into in latter future when other plants  works at optimum efficiency and the right maintenance culture.

I guess you broke down the point in bits for people who has had hard time understanding my stance on this issue. All of what you mentioned from corruption and the whole nine yards, i believe that's the political and economical instability that you are talking about.

I have a question for you though? How much do you think would be its maintenance cost (nuclear fuel, payroll, R&grin engineering, education, training and development, disposing toxic waste, i mean the whole nine yard)? I would imagine it running in 10's of billions of dollars, what do you think?
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by Beaf: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2009
manny4life:

Look I'm certainly not a scientist, and if you clearly understand my stance again we are not talking about Nuclear Physics here, and I'm still yet to aunthenticate the validity of your research paper. I believe you know where to argue your scientific research paper not on this forum.Lack of knowledge would mean what you define as knowledge; I could lack knowledge in Nuclear Science, but the average person know the grave danger Nuclear toxic  hazards pose. In addition, I know my economics and finance well than I know Nuclear science.

I will say it again, Nigeria is POLITICALLY UNSTABLE and not yet TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED to own Nuclear Energy, period. Per my last response to you, I was just being logical about Nigeria not being able to properly manage their Hydro-electric powered project, then its a nuclear plant is what they will successfully manage.

I strongly believe that Nigeria can develop in several other ways without posing great danger to its citizens. There are stages of development and from this point, it's like Nigeria is trying to run before it can crawl.

We can stick to the point instead of constantly insinuating that others don't have a clue. I found your original comment as unpleasant as you have found my reply. So lets shake hands and move on.

As for Nigeria not being technologically advanced enough to run nuclear facilities; how much more advanced than us is India? They are at best 10 years up the road from where we currently are. Things were badly run in India, there was /is hunger, poverty and underdevelopment in India.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by manny4life(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2009
Beaf:

We can stick to the point instead of constantly insinuating that others don't have a clue. I found your original comment as unpleasant as you have found my reply. So lets shake hands and move on.

As for Nigeria not being technologically advanced enough to run nuclear facilities; how much more advanced than us is India? They are at best 10 years up the road from where we currently are. Things were badly run in India, there was /is hunger, poverty and underdevelopment in India.

I'm sorry my bad, I apologize for coming off like that, and yes we can move on.

I have not recently researched on India per say, but I must say from the reports I have read, there's a lot of positive feedbacks in terms of their technology in-sourcing. Their political environment seems quite stable and so has their economy improved drastically. For India to improve from defense engineering and aeronautics, computers and Mechanics, I would say that's a milestone from which Nigeria is yet to achieve. Again this are just official reports and some may influenced and biased. I believe Nigeria and India are almost at the same point only if we can make the right decisions.

Nigeria has the potential of achieving all of this but my take on this Nuclear stuff, I don't see it working. After all Nigeria has been asked to join the UN Security council to represent the African states, now if Nigeria builds this and cannot successfully manage this Nuclear Energy, yet it is a member of the security council, what kind of message does that send to the world? Better yet, some people politically use it as a form of retaliation to hurt another group, what is you take on that?. I know we can get there, but the instability is just a deterrent.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by ziga: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2009
Its better to try and fail, than to continue to sit back and complain.

There are risks involved in everything.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by Beaf: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2009
manny4life:

I'm sorry my bad, I apologize for coming off like that, and yes we can move on.

I have not recently researched on India per say, but I must say from the reports I have read, there's a lot of positive feedbacks in terms of their technology in-sourcing. Their political environment seems quite stable and so has their economy improved drastically. For India to improve from defense engineering and aeronautics, computers and Mechanics, I would say that's a milestone from which Nigeria is yet to achieve. Again this are just official reports and some may influenced and biased. I believe Nigeria and India are almost at the same point only if we can make the right decisions.

Nigeria has the potential of achieving all of this but my take on this Nuclear stuff, I don't see it working. After all Nigeria has been asked to join the UN Security council to represent the African states, now if Nigeria builds this and cannot successfully manage this Nuclear Energy, yet it is a member of the security council, what kind of message does that send to the world? Better yet, some people politically use it as a form of retaliation to hurt another group, what is you take on that?. I know we can get there, but the instability is just a deterrent.

As ziga has said, its better to try and fail, dust ourselves and try again until we succeed. Every high tech field goes through these phases in every country attempting to reach upwards. I understand your point that we should learn to walk before we run, but sometimes there are abilities that are hidden until an attempt is made. And by the way, in very reputable circles; Nigeria has been coming up for years now as having purchased nuclear secrets from Dr Khan. The genie has been out of the bottle for very long now.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by toideve(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2009
is Nigeria preparing for any waror just looking for trouble
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by manny4life(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2009
toideve:

is Nigeria preparing for any waror just looking for trouble

Good question, lol grin

@Beaf, fine let Nigeria go right on and carry out their Nuclear ambition. I hope they can handle the failure of its aftermath.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by lafarge: 12:50am On Jun 22, 2009
who dash them. them never even solve their home problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos / Lottery Commission Intensifies Campaign Against Under Age Gaming / 30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.