Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal (4980 Views)

Oil Prices Fall Following Iran Nuclear Deal / Russia To Construct Nigeria’s Nuclear Power Plants / Nigeria, Russia Partner On Nuclear Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by ProfJYK(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2009
saxywale:

i hope they yaradua doesnt bring the yeye reactor close to lagos where i reside, people have forgotten the chenobyl nuclear disaster, Nigeria can't maintain a clean sustainable hydro power or harness the energy from the sun and they are thinking of maintaining a nuclear reactor, and for ya info, a nuclear reactor that goes out of hand becomes a nuclear bomb man, angry

@saxywale
we are on the same page bro.
the full impact of chrnobyl has not been understood in this side of the world. the whole site had to be covered with concrete after the wind has dispersed radioactive materails over the whole continental europe contaminating farmlands and leading to all sorts of health problems.

it came down heavily on Russia and Ukraine that thier nuclear plants and reactors has no comtainment biulding in the case of a breach, unlike thier comrades at (nuclear) arms US. and that is the country 9ja is set to sign nuclear deals with.                         Haba 9ja think twice.

much as nuclear energy is to a great extent solves energy problems, i would not recomend it for Nigeria a country known for its many lapses in , everything. cleaner and safer energy sources should be used. with the kind sun wen dey beat us for 9ja, quality solar energy should be the long awaited solution to our nepa/phcn failures.
Re: Nigeria–Russia Set To Sign Nuclear Deal by Cholls(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
My brothers and sisters eiyah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Mansion On Display As Explorer Magazine Paid Visit - Photos / Lottery Commission Intensifies Campaign Against Under Age Gaming / 30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.