Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,399 members, 7,843,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral (43068 Views)

"Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Shocking!!! Girl Go Completely Unclad To Celebrate Valentine. See Pics (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2016
Maybe this will teach some mothers to cover up their children and dress them right. Too many perverts on the loose!
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by misspicy(f): 9:58am On Jan 14, 2016
What do y'all expect,17 years old girl with bloated bwest throwing shades on NL is an evidence,teenagers and young adolescents are not even allowed to grow this days,their mind is already corrupted by the agbaya adults.... smh undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2016
Which is the truth. Wetin all this small small girls dey carry 4 body this days ehn. Even 20something year olds sef no get am.

3 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2016
iykedare:

Hypocrite,at what age were you disvirgined?

Oh and you decided to defend him? Let me guess, birds of a feather?
perverts and paedophile club? What are you? The chairman of the club? You're pathetic and disgusting, even fit for beheading - if someone young enough to be your kid or sister turns you on.
Heck you're an ANIMAL! Cause clearly guys like you have no control at all, your manhood directs your life. Apparently empty life, because if you were sensible enough you'd spend time adding value to yourself instead.

Go and hang yourself, you shouldn't be seen amongst the living.
Disgusting ANIMAL! #spits#

7 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Maximus85(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
I don't really blame the guy,hes just voicing the tot of most guys.... The level of indecent dressing between young adolescent are on the rise.....sometimes you try to imagine how there parents grant them freedom to leave the house looking like whores.....

The guy dicck statement might be out of line but the truth is rape is really on the high...

It may sound unfortunate but its like the ladies from age 10 above are the ones encouraging it with indecent clothing's..

Gone are the days when a lady in Long skirt or gown looks gorgeous

Some useless mothers dresses their little girls in exposing dresses, these innocent ones grow with this and get used to exposing their bodies, they simply see nothing wrong with it.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
I don't really blame the guy,hes just voicing the tot of most guys.... The level of indecent dressing between young adolescent are on the rise.....sometimes you try to imagine how there parents grant them freedom to leave the house looking like whores.....

The guy dicck statement might be out of line but the truth is rape is really on the high...

It may sound unfortunate but its like the ladies from age 10 above are the ones encouraging it with indecent clothing's..

What about a man that can't control himself? That's an animal. Whether a girl decides to leave the house unclad doesn't mean any man has the right to forcefully rape her. Indecent dressing and "temptation" is a sick excuse especially when it comes to kids. Anybody who can look at a young child sexually is mentally deranged and needs to be castrated ASAP. Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by neocortex: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:

How many kids have you abused so far ?

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by islandmoon: 10:07am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:

you said ladies from age 10, so a child of age 10 is also a lady?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Linqsz:

Perverted fool he is not.
Most men get arouse by things they see and if an 11years old has developed fully like a 23years old girl..why shouldn't the D be tempted?

He is just saying the thoughts of most men.
No he's just saying the thoughts of rapists and potential rapists. I guess you are one cos you agree with him.
Disgustin

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Lets just say I won't cast the first stone

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Jesu they should look him up before someone falls victim ... Twitched a bit ke .. Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by neocortex: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
One might be quick to label and call Him names like Pervert or something cos He simply voiced His thoughts...which had some sense in it.

However, not all thoughts are meant for public consumption, for the safety of one's integrity. Even though He meant no harm...so He's still a pervert!! cheesy

But seriously, i'm amazed at the level of un awareness of parents who claim to be educated or elites, and allow their pre-teen and teenage daughters dress in some unhealthy manner. It beats my imagination.

There are some things called norms in the society.
A man/woman may love and indulge in cheating for whatever reason
but that is where it should end.
But it is evil when you put in effort to encourage such acts.
I won't be surprised if you end up abusing kids who dress
"indecently" since you have a "valid" excuse.

Remember that all evil acts starts with thinking and rationalizing
it.
If you think and justify crime , you will end up committing it.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Toks2008(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:

You are right bro.

Hypocrites everywhere.

There was a day i called a girl to run errands for me and thi small lady was so provocatively dresed that i began to wonder. WEhen i asked her age and she said 13 i was like "please don't ever dres like this again cos when next i see you ress this way,i will spank you in front of your parents" and she was like..whats wrong with her dressing?

Some girls at 11 look 20 and i guess the guy is only trying to pass a vivid message but just the lewdness made it sound gross.

Many guys calling for his head will do a 10year old if she gives them the go ahead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2016
gennykdb:
Nigerians dont like d truth...will u all pretend dat everything is ok wen parents put heavy makeup on thier dotas n where dem skimpy closths that one has to look a little more carefully to kno d girl is a kid...they evn teach dem to walk like adults, wats Naija musoc vid wher u have nud girls shaking bum bum...all dis is don to attract attention for d little girl...and wen a man is drawn they call hom names...shiiiii

Is the man a goat that can't control himself? Any man that can't control himself is an animal. I hope a female in yo family doesn't get raped before you realise that rape is not a joke. It's a free world, people should have the right to dress however they want without fear of one man animal coming to rape them. Hian

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:

BIGTinfotech:
One might be quick to label and call Him names like Pervert or something cos He simply voiced His thoughts...which had some sense in it.

However, not all thoughts are meant for public consumption, for the safety of one's integrity. Even though He meant no harm...so He's still a pervert!! cheesy

But seriously, i'm amazed at the level of un awareness of parents who claim to be educated or elites, and allow their pre-teen and teenage daughters dress in some unhealthy manner. It beats my imagination.

so the parents of the rapist have no blame here, we blame the child and her parents.

are you people insane? this is africa, and not too long ago young children and old women move around top less yet rape was very rare

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Duchessree(f): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2016
Pedophile

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by neocortex: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2016
thawgy:
That guy spoke the truth and seriously which is worse? Is it he who says it or you who know it to be true but don't say it because the society will tag you a pervert?... I support the dude

There is freedom of thought!
and thought does not equal truth.

If thinking of bad things is a crime, we will
all be in jail.

Do you know how many people
who ever thought of robbing banks ?

Do majority of them end up robbing one ?

The perverts forgot that it is normal for human
imaginations to stray, and he think that because
he could justify his intentions, it is okay for him
to publicize and encourage such thinking.

There lies the difference between humans and animals,
while animals will react when provoked/enticed, humans(
at least the real ones) have other mechanism of handling
such provocations and will not respond just because they
have a reason to.
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by BIGTinfotech: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Common, we're talking of an 'adult' probably a married man sef. No one is shielding the man from any blame whatsoever. Please be guided.
macof:

so the parents of the rapist have no blame here, we blame the child and her parents.

are you people insane? this is africa, and not too long ago young children and old women move around top less yet rape was very rare

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2016
MissGdope:

No he's just saying the thoughts of rapists and potential rapists. I guess you are one cos you agree with him.
Disgustin

Kindly see meaning beyond the words.
Be rational

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by IamLEGEND1: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2016

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2016
You are playing with jail.
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by flexyfranky(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Yes, his d*ck may be up, but the fact is that he is honest enough to say it loud. But of a truth, this generation of parents are really spoiling their children when it comes to dressing. You see a mother wearing her 5year old girl a skirt that is not up to the childs kneel level and a dress that exposes her little breast and tomorrow you expect that child to dress properly? Of course it is impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by amunkita(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2016
Abeg wey the 11yr old gal pinshure make I know weda my own d1ck go somersault...

Nairaland galz will scream pervert nd they re in their twenties dating a man in his late 40's nd 50's, u re pervertress incase u don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by OvieYel(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Nigeria.... who's shocked to hear diz from a Naija citizen, I'm not

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2016
iykedare:

B1tch, answer the damn question and stop blabbing. Fool.

At what age did you f0rk a dick? Hypocrite!

Ashawo oshi.

I won't reply you again, you've proven you're not worth the attention. Attention you clearly didn't get from your parents while growing up, that's why you can proudly say you'd rape a 13year old and be glad. Attention your parents failed to show you, which has now left you abundantly stupid and oblivious of what's right /wrong.

Honestly I feel sorry for you. Know why? Because you don't even know you have a big problem.

Continue calling me names because you're not man enough to stomach the truth.

Oh and change your signature to "Sexy n STUPI-D" That's more realistic. smiley
I'm done here.
*catwalks away* smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by medexico(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2016
To me what he meant was that young girls are already grown like adults!

And he had the same reaction that he would have if it were to be an actual adult and when he realised she was young he slapped himself back.

You people just like to find the negativity in everything...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by ITbomb(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2016
The guy's tweet got me concerned but I'm now more concerned with the level of self denial I'm seeing on this thread.

You don't just start a conversation by asking of age.

A 15 yrs old with a body of 22 wears a seductive dress and a man is crushing, who is to be blame?
The child? For pretending to be who she is not by looking sexy (why would you dress to look sexy if you won't be offering the sex)
The parents? For not telling the child that some dress are inappropriate for her age
Or the man? Who is actually being actively seduced

5 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2016
I dont blame that guy. My neighbor's 14-year-old daughter has been tormenting me with her body that looks like a 26-year old mama. Her ass is bigger than Cherokee D'ass and her b00bz are bigger than Corsy's. And she would say 'uncle i sabi something pass all these your girlfriends'. She walks around the compound without bra fetching water and she would let herself drenched in water giving you perfect view of her massive water melon. but the thought that she is a minor brings sense to my JT but the annoying thing is that boys are still knacking this girl while i dey here dey form Mr Good Man.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2016
SMH

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Those of you here justifying the man, for a second imagine this 13year old was your sister or daughter- imagine how you'd really feel about this, before you support rubbish.

SMH for some of yall.

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by uracocksucker: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2016
BIGTinfotech:

Acclamation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List / Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) / When She Says She Needs SPACE....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.