Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

"Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List (42932 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by psychic101(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2016
SubTopic: Wicked Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List. grin grin grin

1. They keep saying, "I'll think about it"

And he'll keep waiting on "pins and needles"
If it's more than two months, guy please, think about your initial decision and rescind it. Look elsewhere.

2. They ask you; "Can't we just remain friends?"

Don't you get it, if I wanted to be just friends, will I be asking you out?

3. They wake up one morning and start acting all nice.

Are you an actress? I believe this is just to keep you hopes up and high. Perhaps, she has a need in two days time. She is nice by remembering you on Saturday and Sunday and GBAM, Monday, she needs 5k from you and she'll pay back. Iffa hear! Stale Pattern!

4. They try to tease you a little by visiting you but standing outside or sitting afar.

Don't let your mind wander so far, if you actually wanna settle down with a lady and after telling her, she puts up this sign. It's significant: she doesn't accept you...yet. She isn't forming, she is still "weighing" you.

5. Walking with them, they try not to hold hands and sometimes they walk faster than you.

I always take pity on guys who try so hard in pleasing some 'conscience-less' Nigerian ladies. From the way she walks ahead of him, you'll just be laughing. She has more than four and she still wants him to buy her suya every evening, take her eateries on weekends, get her gifts occasionally... I mean, you're not even in her TOP-10 list sef...Haba! Have witches in your Father's house borrowed your brain for practicals?

6. They say they can't date you but they show almost all the signs of a girl who's into a guy.

Singing: "I have decided NOT to take any girl serious who has ALREADY told me she is in a SERIOUS relationship." If she is giving "green lights" and her words are spewing "red lights", then she is not sure. Leave her! Simple!

7. They Discuss Every Other Topic With Him Except On "Relationship/Love"

You'll even think she is so innocent and doesn't want to settle down any time soon. It's just that you are still in her "Waiting List." She's still checking you up, so to speak. Until you see around some other guys and her disposition, then you'll believe.

In conclusion; while I totally kick against being on a "Waiting List" for so long, I also want to advise our ladies, The grass is not always greener on the other side. The ones around you now, Choose one among them, especially when age is not on your squad. When you start getting close to 28 and your palms and hands are not so soft again and there is just something about your eyes that tells you're a bit advanced and thus no longer interested in "casual relationship", and the young and playful begins to turn away in "disappointment", it might turn unnecessarily spiritual then.

#choosewisely#
#makeitsnappy#
#gracias#

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by psychic101(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2016
Cutehector:
grin
My thread dey give you joy grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 27, 2016
NOT GUYS LIKE ME.

9 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Cutehector(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2016
psychic101:
My thread dey give you joy grin
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 27, 2016
Typing....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Mjshexy(f): 6:54pm On May 27, 2016
I think am matured & smart enough to know if we are just friends and when we are both into a relationship, the truth is that u can't force anyone to love you, just give yourself brain and take home some respect.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by psychic101(m): 7:56pm On May 27, 2016
juhan:
Typing....

3 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by xxiv(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2016
End time ladies.

Nice one OP. They're just keeping you tantalized so they can "harvest" you when the time comes. Respect yourself and pull back

4 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by TrumpDonald(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2016
She is keeping you on her waiting list because you refuse to buy this grin

Move out of that list now. Highly affordable

https://www.nairaland.com/3131002/new-registered-camry-spider-2007#46023910

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by onihaxy: 8:05pm On May 27, 2016
ok
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by justicejay(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2016
This poo doesn't work for me..
Not me, not guy like me.

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Ahmed0336(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2016
Luckily, i ve never fall for any of the listed. Lucky me cool
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by pretydiva(f): 8:06pm On May 27, 2016
Following..
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by zanebaddo(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2016
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 27, 2016
What's smart about it? One babe I had forgotten about gave me a surprise call and was acting all loved up. I no even dull myself. No be today yansh dey for back.

5 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 27, 2016
psychic101:
what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by anitapreeti(f): 8:08pm On May 27, 2016
Don't blame girls please, sometimes you are just overwhelmed with proposals that you need to calm down and choose wisely. What would you have us do?

4 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 27, 2016
anitapreeti:
Don't blame girls please, sometimes you are just overwhelmed with proposals that you need to calm down and choose wisely. What would you have us do?
Not all girls get overwhelmed with proposals.

7 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by nbright: 8:09pm On May 27, 2016
I know a victim

2 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by tochivitus(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2016
me I never ask a girl out and she give me silly excuses ... yes all they say coolme I never ask a girl out and she give me silly excuses ... yes all they say
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by nbright: 8:10pm On May 27, 2016
anitapreeti:
most still end up choosing the wrong ones

16 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Sexytemi(f): 8:10pm On May 27, 2016
So true, just that some guys are just to stubborn..... they won't wanna take No for an answer.

1 Like

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by danasjoe1: 8:11pm On May 27, 2016
Abeg I dey find my BB charger,who take am??
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 27, 2016
This will only work on guys that were raised by single mothers.

Men like me move off after the third date with no action.

I'm a proud graduate of the "Tom Lykeis" school of relationship, Los Angeles campus. Our motto is "DTB".

2 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by Sunnycliff(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2016
I just hate no 2! Its the open door to FRIEND ZONING!

3 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by pet4ril(f): 8:12pm On May 27, 2016
Ifa hear
Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by LesbianBoy(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2016
OP its not funny.....Nigerian Girls are HEARTLESS! Click like if you concur undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by iPrevail(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2016
Not entirely true.. But really close. OP, you tried.

However, matured and independent baes don't exhibit these infantile acts.

3 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by AreaFada2: 8:13pm On May 27, 2016
Fact is both sides are playing games these days. Though girls now play more than men. Especially that 21-26 age group. Before parent start pushing them to bring husband. grin

Quite often,most guys know girls are playing but pretend not to.

When that happens, most guys start putting their eggs in different baskets too. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by DickDastardly(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2016
grin
More like, silly ways nigerian girls lose potential mr right
cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List by kushma(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2016
Nah for Dummy guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? / Help Me Please This Masturbation Is Changing My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.