Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,397 members, 7,843,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral (43067 Views)

"Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Shocking!!! Girl Go Completely Unclad To Celebrate Valentine. See Pics (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by devonpaul(m): 11:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Mamatee07:
see the sick perverts shocked some of the Countries with the strictest religious laws about dressing still have the highest rape cases showing that its not about dressing but lack of control in perverted men. imagine someone saying the girls develop early, is that their fault? the minute you know the child's age and you still choose to have such thoughts then you are clearly sick. Our ancestors went around naked and that was never justification for rape.

sick bastards angry
u really think there are perverted men? see, bible says in the heart of human lies d evil.. men's spirit are controlled by what they see.. every human can be controlled or manipulated by Flesh. none excluded. that's why bible says Let he DT thinks he sStand firm be wary and careful lest he'll fall. and its a lie that countries wt religious laws has d highest number of rape. go an check d stats, I think India shud come 1st, check about Notorious resolutions takingbby Govt of India to limit Rape activities. discouraged in decent dressing to d extent where ladies were advised to wear an hairy fur on their legs just to dis-entise d men. everybody knows where d problem lies but no one is ready to talk. there is nuttin anybody can do about someone who cannot control himself. no be today, Even Jesus was almost carried away when he was tempted by d devil but what about d one we can do something about. how about female curtail their demonic dressing

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 14, 2016
MissGdope:

What about a man that can't control himself? That's an animal. Whether a girl decides to leave the house unclad doesn't mean any man has the right to forcefully rape her. Indecent dressing and "temptation" is a sick excuse especially when it comes to kids. Anybody who can look at a young child sexually is mentally deranged and needs to be castrated ASAP. Rubbish

I guess you didn't read the part where the guy said he had to slap his d¡ck.....meaning he was able to control himself.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Mamatee07: 11:47am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
I say amen to that....cos am from a Christian home and value morals....i want more daughters to always dress well and presentable not like whores

If you see nothing wrong in childs indecent dressing then ur family is doomed....call me all the names u want

But one thing is for sure,my kids will never be raped but keep encouraging ur kids to keep dressing like whores.. U shall reap what u sow

Go and ask the police for the statistics of rape, most of the victims are not thse who dress "indecently" but women were were just unfortunate. Most rape cases is by armed robbers, it could be a decent married woman sitting in her house, women getting attacked on their way home from work, a woman entering the wrong bus e.t.c the other day on the frontpage was a story of robbers who raped all the women on a bus travelling...is that because of dressing? i know of a woman who was raped on her way home from nigh vigil, what could she have worn to a night vigil by the way she is SU.

So don't think just because your daughters dress decently according to you they are safe . Rapists are men without self control who will always find excuses for their actions

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Mamatee07:

Go and ask the police for the statistics of rape, most of the victims are not thse who dress "indecently" but women were were just unfortunate. Most rape cases is by armed robbers, it could be a decent married woman sitting in her house, women getting attacked on their way home from work, a woman entering the wrong bus e.t.c the other day on the frontpage was a story of robbers who raped all the women on a bus travelling...is that because of dressing? i know of a woman who was raped on her way home from nigh vigil, what could she have worn to a night vigil by the way she is SU.

So don't think just because your daughters dress decently according to you they are safe . Rapists are men without self control who will always find excuses for their actions
thank you for your explanatory comment....i know rape is not solely dependant on clothing but the Topic at hand warranted by comment and also the guy in question didn't even rape the girl....thats why I said his dicck statement was outta line ......

But they way nairaland youths have found the guy guilty of the crime is really disgusting......the guy was stupid enuf to write down is thought.....but thinking and doing it are 2things entirely

You find lots of educated illiterates on NL....did my post justify the guy's thought?

Did the guy even commited the crime?

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2016
I havent read any comment from a female on this ish that isn't bias.

I guess most of y'all ladies didn't read the part where the guy said he slapped his d¡ck....meaning he was able to control himself.

Men naturally get turned on by what they see. That's how we're made. If you wanna blame someone for that, blame God/nature.

Sometimes this young girls are so grown and with developed body that you start to doubt their age.

If a man gets turned on by a fully grown kid, I see no crime in that....he would only be committing a crime if he fails to control his sexual urge towards such a kid.

However, he should have kept his thoughts to himself to avoid this public crucification.... I hope this won't come to hunt him in future......because people are good at digging up shit no matter how old it is.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by devonpaul(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
you are dumb and by involving religion you really sounded stupid....
The major prob most nigerian youth have is that we so aggressive and quick to attack ...you guys hardly think of why or ways to stop those crap
Nigerian youths wt their abysmal zero thought attack prowess.. how dare u blame a man for his lack of control over his flesh, even ur pastors and imam don't have d control over their flesh
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Mamatee07:

thank you, this is Africa where children run around in pants and its never been justification for rape. sick goats

Exactly! many tribes in africa and Asia dress with little clothing exposing their bossom yet their men don't rape

in the Arab world, women cover all over their body yet their men rape and have intercourse with children

pedophiles and rapists don't deserve to live
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by ElFenomeno1: 11:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Not acceptable at all
That guy should be shot at close range in the head!
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2016
OMG

This guy must be ret.arded

Yeah we know this kids blow up faster this days, but does your d*ick twitch at every woman you see. Why then an 11 year old. Seriously.!
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by seangy4konji: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
No peeving but 13 year olds of nowadays look at men of over 30 like who you cos they are already having se on a daily basis. Who knacks them I do t know but they are developed and you know it's due to the exposure. We talking of jss3 students.

Dem don deh knack. If you like pretend as of you do t know. The truth is right In front of you.

They just don't look like a ripe fruit to me so can't touch em Am even talkin of Nigeria and not in places like USA where 13 year olds look like 24 year old Nigerian girl.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
why would I think of raping a lady when I know its wrong.....the guy speech was blown outta proprtion....it means u see nothing wrong if ur sister walk around naked

people walk around exposing flesh in the many forests of africa and south Asia
before Europeans brought their abominations, many people like the Ijaws and many Igbo groups moved around exposing much flesh
they said we were savages, primitive and uncivilized. .. I rather be that than a rapist and pedophile
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
seangy4konji:
No peeving but 13 year olds of nowadays look at men of over 30 like who you cos they are already having se on a daily basis. Who knacks them I do t know but they are developed and you know it's due to the exposure. We talking of jss3 students.

Dem don deh knack. If you like pretend as of you do t know. The truth is right In front of you.

They just don't look like a ripe fruit to me so can't touch em Am even talkin of Nigeria and not in places like USA where 13 year olds look like 24 year old Nigerian girl.

#gbam. You nailed it. I wish our ages r wrtten on our foreheads.

Like Akon said, "how was I suppose to you she was underage" she wasn't suppose to be in a club if she's underage.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
macof:

people walk around exposing flesh in the many forests of africa and south Asia
before Europeans brought their abominations, many people like the Ijaws and many Igbo groups moved around exposing much flesh
they said we were savages, primitive and uncivilized. .. I rather be that than a rapist and pedophile

question for you is what's the first thing that pops into ur head when you see a lady half-naked walking around the street??

Mine : Cant she dress decent or cover up

What's urs??

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
cococandy:
Sick fools.
First of all he didn't even mention dressing in his post to start with.
But as usual we've managed to introduce their dressing into the equation as an excuse to lust after children.

Buncha disgusting humans.

grin grin grin rapists and pedophiles like kallmemrB will always find excuses. ..nowhere did the foolish man talk about dressing but here are his club members bringing up "provocative dressing".. if these bastards see a furless Cat I'm sure they'll be aroused too
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
macof:

grin grin grin rapists and pedophiles like kallmemrB will always find excuses. ..nowhere did the foolish man talk about dressing but here are his club members bringing up "provocative dressing".. if these bastards see a furless Cat I'm sure they'll be aroused too

sorry macof you entity adds a new meaning to foolishness...did he rape her Check ur dictionary for rape.....its seems ur home training is really lacking and u need a brain check cos fools like u find it really hard to comprehend simple english...check my first comment Read S-L-O-W-L-Y and digest then come back and drop a sensible post....

If quoting a LovePeddler of a lady gets u thru the night,then pls continue

2 Likes

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Miggs:
look who is talking.madam with this your dp I find it difficult to control my own manhood

Duh? I'm an adult. I'm allowed to seduce as much as I can. And I wasn't seducing in my dp, it was just an innocent fashion show. smiley
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Freiden:
I havent read any comment from a female on this ish that isn't bias.

I guess most of y'all ladies didn't read the part where the guy said he slapped his d¡ck....meaning he was able to control himself.

Men naturally get turned on by what they see. That's how we're made. If you wanna blame someone for that, blame God/nature.

Sometimes this young girls are so grown and with developed body that you start to doubt their age.

If a man gets turned on by a fully grown kid, I see no crime in that....he would only be committing a crime if he fails to control his sexual urge towards such a kid.

However, he should have kept his thoughts to himself to avoid this public crucification.... I hope this won't come to hunt him in future......because people are good at digging up shit no matter how old it is.

Oh pls. all these excuses are silly. should an adult be aroused by a child? a child is a child and has a lot of mental growth to do. ..an 11 year old is just starting puberty so enough of all this "she is developed".
should a man be turned on by every woman he sees? if not why then should he be turned on by an 11 year old?
I guess a father should avoid his 12 year old daughters because "she is developed" and one look at her turns him on....whats ur say to that? if a father knows to not "turn on" for his daughter - whom he loves then why should men out there be "turned on" for children?

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by showafrica(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
looseweight:
This is strong ooo
Eleghi gidi gan
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
question for you is what's the first thing that pops into ur head when you see a lady half-naked walking around the street??

Mine : Cant she dress decent or cover up

What's urs??
respect her as a human being doing what isn't a criminal offense. I have never been turned on by a woman simply by her exposing her flesh. ..a man knows a beautiful woman by many other things than her exposed back or cleavage

a human being should respect another human being that has all the rights you have. .. I can Dress how I like so can she
Dressing got nothing to do with rape, you are a pervert that's why little flesh freaks u out. ..people like you will still rape a woman wearing long Hijab
you are not a man, as you have no control over your self
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Omoluabi16(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
I say amen to that....cos am from a Christian home and value morals....i want more daughters to always dress well and presentable not like whores

If you see nothing wrong in childs indecent dressing then ur family is doomed....call me all the names u want

But one thing is for sure,my kids will never be raped but keep encouraging ur kids to keep dressing like whores.. U shall reap what u sow
now you are trying to draw a correlation between rape and indecent dressing.Obviously, indecent dressing encourages rape.But how exactly do you define indecent dressing? back in the day, @10 we were still bathing outside.is unclothedness to you just breasts and bum? we heard of people who defile toddlers.what do you say about such people..are they just rapists or in the category of 'were tempted to rape' ..In places like Swaziland or s.a the women still go bare breasted for their festivals without decorum.To cut the story short..rapists are bad people who still rape people in hijab. we should preach self-control, not subtle justification of these abominable behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Moana(f): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
am sure my kids wont be raped with right upbringing.....fight for ur kids not mine
with people with your rotten mentality it explains why Nigeria is where it is. It can only take a rotten mind to sexually fantasize over a child, act over it and think there is absolutely nothing wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Ngokafor(f): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
I don't really blame the guy,hes just voicing the tot of most guys.... The level of indecent dressing between young adolescent are on the rise.....sometimes you try to imagine how there parents grant them freedom to leave the house looking like whores.....

The guy dicck statement might be out of line but the truth is rape is really on the high...

It may sound unfortunate but its like the ladies from age 10 above are the ones encouraging it with indecent clothing's..

Gone are the days when a lady in Long skirt or gown looks gorgeous

....and 82 fellow perverts and sexual deviants agreed with you....pathetic!!
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Moana(f): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omoluabi16:
now you are trying to draw a correlation between rape and indecent dressing.Obviously, indecent dressing encourages rape.But how exactly do you define indecent dressing? back in the day, @10 we were still bathing outside.is unclothedness to you just breasts and bum? we heard of people who defile toddlers.what do you say about such people..are they just rapists or in the category of 'were tempted to rape' ..In places like Swaziland or s.a the women still go bare breasted for their festivals without decorum. To cut the story short..rapists are bad people who still rape people in hijab. we should preach self-control, not subtle justification of these abominable behaviour.
i was agreeing with you until i saw this. And the bolded part is absolute rubbish. So its lacking decorum simply because their culture is diffrent from yours? Im sorry but you are showing your ignorance by this comment.

You can gladly keep half naked white model pics in your phone but for whatever weird reason when a black woman goes unclad as part of her culture is lack of decorum.

Did your ancestors not walk around in animal skin before white people introduced the clothes your wear today?
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by MrCork: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
kingreign:

mrcork's language

Calm down son...be nice to me n I post you £10 cash to buy suits ther in nigeria! (No ofeense)
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by mrmoah(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
[i][/i]
BIGTinfotech:
One might be quick to label and call Him names like Pervert or something cos He simply voiced His thoughts...which had some sense in it.

However, not all thoughts are meant for public consumption, for the safety of one's integrity. Even though He meant no harm...so He's still a pervert!! cheesy

But seriously, i'm amazed at the level of un awareness of parents who claim to be educated or elites, and allow their pre-teen and teenage daughters dress in some unhealthy manner. It beats my imagination.
naturally men get turned on upon seeing a half naked woman.this is so because men get moved by what they see.that is why we advocate for HIJAB..

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Omoluabi16(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Moana:
i was agreeing with you until i saw this. And the bolded part is absolute rubbish. So its lacking decorum simply because their culture is diffrent from yours? Im sorry but you are showing your ignorance by this comment.

You can gladly keep half naked white model pics in your phone but for whatever weird reason when a black woman goes unclad as part of her culture is lack of decorum.

Did your ancestors not walk around in animal skin before white people introduced the clothes your wear today?
okay, thanks for ur opinion.Wrong choice of words there..decorum in this context meant unashamedly
..like doing it proudly with thousands of tourists there.meant no disrespect to our beautiful African culture.
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Ngokafor(f): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Toks2008:

You are right bro.

Hypocrites everywhere.

There was a day i called a girl to run errands for me and thi small lady was so provocatively dresed that i began to wonder. WEhen i asked her age and she said 13 i was like "please don't ever dres like this again cos when next i see you ress this way,i will spank you in front of your parents" and she was like..whats wrong with her dressing?

Some girls at 11 look 20 and i guess the guy is only trying to pass a vivid message but just the lewdness made it sound gross.

Many guys calling for his head will do a 10year old if she gives them the go ahead.

....Can you just shut-up for once and have some sense??...most of you are really sick and should be locked way forever.How can a 10year be sexually attractive to you guys to the point were you attribute their dressing as 'provocative'...are you all insane or what?? angry....

....what sort of beasts are we living with in this country??..i bet you all get turned on seeing female babies on diapers as well..mschewwww!!!.

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by neocortex: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
you are a fool for asking that question

You can rant all you like.
The most unfortunate thing is that your neighbours probably
don't know who you really are and some might even leave their "indecently dressed"
10 year olds with you while going out.

How I wish Nairaland comment can be linked to the poster offline, with that
parents will know how to make their children more safer.
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by neocortex: 1:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:

Where you come from doesn't matter , it is what you do and preach that matters
after all there are many pastors, imams and priests abusing kids on daily basis

You hope your kids will never be raped yet you encourage and justify rape.
SMH.
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by yemoxyl(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Crazy iDiot undecided
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by openeye693: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
evegran:

Oh and you decided to defend him? Let me guess, birds of a feather?
perverts and paedophile club? What are you? The chairman of the club? You're pathetic and disgusting, even fit for beheading - if someone young enough to be your kid or sister turns you on.
Heck you're an ANIMAL! Cause clearly guys like you have no control at all, your manhood directs your life. Apparently empty life, because if you were sensible enough you'd spend time adding value to yourself instead.

Go and hang yourself, you shouldn't be seen amongst the living.
Disgusting ANIMAL! #spits#

Take it easy and check out this article http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/04/16/early-precocious-puberty.aspx
Puberty, Once the Norm at Age 15, Now Occurring in 7-, 8- and 9-Year-Olds

In the 19th century the onset of menstruation occurred around the age of 15. Now the average age of the first period, or menarche, is around 12. The time during and before puberty is one of rapid development and change, which is why even months matter when it comes to first menstruation. Before menstruation, girls will show beginning signs of development, such as breast "budding" and growth of pubic hair.

These signs are now becoming unsettlingly common among 7-, 8- and 9-year-old girls, to the extent that many health care providers, rather than labeling these children with a diagnosis that something is wrong, have simply changed the definition of what's normal... but is it really "normal" for girls to mature at such a young age?

There are more questions than answers in the case of precocious puberty, but what is certain is that girls are developing earlier than they have even 10, 20 or 30 years ago.

One study in the journal Pediatrics revealed that by age 7, 10 percent of white girls, 23 percent of black girls, 15 percent of Hispanic girls and 2 percent of Asian girls had started developing breasts, with researchers noting:2

"The proportion of girls who had breast development at ages 7 and 8 years, particularly among white girls, is greater than that reported from studies of girls who were born 10 to 30 years earlier."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List / Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) / When She Says She Needs SPACE....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.