Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,499 members, 7,854,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral (43077 Views)

"Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Shocking!!! Girl Go Completely Unclad To Celebrate Valentine. See Pics (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Omoluabi16(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
evegran:

Duh? I'm an adult. I'm allowed to seduce as much as I can. And I wasn't seducing in my dp, it was just an innocent fashion show. smiley
Your d. p..

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
I say amen to that....cos am from a Christian home and value morals....i want more daughters to always dress well and presentable not like whores

If you see nothing wrong in childs indecent dressing then ur family is doomed....call me all the names u want

But one thing is for sure,my kids will never be raped but keep encouraging ur kids to keep dressing like whores.. U shall reap what u sow

grin grin grin grin Christian home cheesy grin
the ones that rape and pervert most are those from christian homes

I guess ur grandmother was dressing like a LovePeddler when she was 11. cus apparently you don't know that in africa, our people don't mummify themselves in the name of clothing. ..Europeans and arabs came with the so called "descent clothing" and also came with rape and pedophilia.

I see children ran around with nothing but "Pata" if you know wat that means, I can't be turned on by such. you are in a serious mental problem to have issues with children and the clothes they wear

the way you get turned on by little girls is the same way ur daughters will turn on retarded men like you. ..who knows you may end up raping ur own daughters
if you ever catch them coming out of the bathroom with towels
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by fasho01(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Miggs:
impossible!men are biologically attracted 2 young women.if you don't agree with this statement,you are lying 2 yourself

Is a girl of 11 years a teenager let alone a woman

If you are biologically attracted to small girls, then have yourself checked and please don't generalize this anomaly to all men.
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by BIGTinfotech: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol...don't sound too harsh.
macof:

the reason why he should not be encouraged wit that statement. an adult, possibly married needs not be aroused by a little child.

pedophiles should be beheaded
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
sorry macof you entity adds a new meaning to foolishness...did he rape her Check ur dictionary for rape.....its seems ur home training is really lacking and u need a brain check cos fools like u find it really hard to comprehend simple english...check my first comment Read S-L-O-W-L-Y and digest then come back and drop a sensible post....

If quoting a LovePeddler of a lady gets u thru the night,then pls continue

Shut up you bastard pervert. rapists are perverts, and a man who can be sexually aroused by an 11 year old is a pervert and is capable of rape.
btw I'm not only pushing on the issue of rape but also pedophilia. .which this thread is about. obviously you are too damn stuupid to realize that I talked about pedophilia in the post you quoted.

cococandy doesn't seem like a LovePeddler, what's your deal with whores anyway? you call every woman that attacks pedophiles like you a LovePeddler, why?
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Lol...don't sound too harsh.

harsh? someone goes (or plans to) into your 11 year old daughter and you advocate for his beheading - so that's harsh but being aroused by an 11 year old is not harsh?
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Toks2008(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Can you just shut-up for once and have some sense??...most of you are really sick and should be locked way forever.How can a 10year be sexually attractive to you guys to the point were you attribute their dressing as 'provocative'...are you all insane or what?? angry....

....what sort of beasts are we living with in this country??..i bet you all get turned on seeing female babies on diapers as well..mschewwww!!!.

Honestly i dont know where to place your reasoning faculty but im sure you are either mentally dumb or purely foolish with urgent need of psychological and mental evaluation.

First you have no reason to address me that way simply because i expressed my opinion but apparently you are one of the mentally shallow nairalanders who can't communicate in a civilized manner.

Now away from your odoriferous crinkium crankum, would you say you are living in seclusion not to know that some girls of 13yrs look way more matured than their age? So why all your rantings and baseless barkings?

I sincerely pity your sense of reasoning and please dont ever quote me ever again.

This was my original post for nairalanders to read and judge why this nonentity should come hard on me...

Toks2008:

You are right bro.

Hypocrites everywhere.

There was a day i called a girl to run errands for me and thi small lady was so provocatively dresed that i began to wonder. WEhen i asked her age and she said 13 i was like "please don't ever dres like this again cos when next i see you ress this way,i will spank you in front of your parents" and she was like..whats wrong with her dressing?

Some girls at 11 look 20 and i guess the guy is only trying to pass a vivid message but just the lewdness made it sound gross.

Many guys calling for his head will do a 10year old if she gives them the go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
macof:

an [b]11 year old is not a wo[/b]man but a child

By age not by her biological features.

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
mrmoah:
[i][/i]naturally men get turned on upon seeing a half naked woman.this is so because men get moved by what they see.that is why we advocate for HIJAB..

so you get turned on by seeing old women with their breast uncovered?
even in the Arab world, rape is so high and they women still get blamed for being raped

this is africa, and not too long ago little children and old women move around topless.
young marriageable ladies show some flesh. ..but never did rape get to this level
Hijab will never protect you from being raped
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by macof(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Linqsz:

By age not by her biological features.

Shut up you pedophile. an 11 year old is just starting puberty. . what's wrong with you people? you are all insane and don't deserve the lives you have. a grown female by physical features is not younger than 16. but emotionally and psychologically she's still a child and cannot handle a grown man, she's not even physically stable or strong enough to handle a man until her 20s
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
macof:

Oh pls. all these excuses are silly. should an adult be aroused by a child? a child is a child and has a lot of mental growth to do. ..an 11 year old is just starting puberty so enough of all this "she is developed".
should a man be turned on by every woman he sees? if not why then should he be turned on by an 11 year old?
I guess a father should avoid his 12 year old daughters because "she is developed" and one look at her turns him on....whats ur say to that? if a father knows to not "turn on" for his daughter - whom he loves then why should men out there be "turned on" for children?

Forget father bn aroused by his daughter analogy, it doesn't add up, at all. This ish is totally different.

Is a father suppose to be aroused by his 25yrs old daughter let alone an 11yrs old kid with a "fully grown woman body"?

If you are finding it hard to believe an 11yrs old girl can have a fully grown woman body, I think you should seek assistance from Google, or gynecologists.

Probably you haven't heard or read about 9yrs old mother, 11yrs old mothers as well. I wonder how they became mothers if they are not fully grown.......in my community, I have seen primary school pupils not more than 11yrs old with large boobs...yaaa quote me wrong .

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Crixina(f): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dear future husband,
i hope you will be okay if we have just boys, cos i don't ever want to commit murder or suicide.

your concern wife.
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by harristo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Can you just shut-up for once and have some sense??...most of you are really sick and should be locked way forever.How can a 10year be sexually attractive to you guys to the point were you attribute their dressing as 'provocative'...are you all insane or what?? angry....

....what sort of beasts are we living with in this country??..i bet you all get turned on seeing female babies on diapers as well..mschewwww!!!.

My thoughts exactly, the argument of provocative dressing shouldn't apply to kids below 12. It is only a man possessed by the spirit of perversion that would see a girl he knows to be 11, naked and feel turned on. 11 year old kids running around naked shouldn't be an issue, if not for the fact that the spirit of perversion has taken over most men these days.
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by byvan03: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Scary!!! The comments here hurts badly, grown men thinking is Ok to defile a child cry.
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by jude33084(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
donTbone:
Where is his wife

If theyve gat a female as a daughter,
better she take her away before she is 12!
angry angry angry

Everybody is thinking about it but he is saying it smiley

We have to settle with the truth,....teens these days dress like Asawo in the streets of Lagos.

Go to shoprite during the weekend and see for yourself. sad

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by jude33084(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
harristo:

My thoughts exactly, the argument of provocative dressing shouldn't apply to kids below 12. It is only a man possessed by the spirit of perversion that would see a girl he knows to be 11, naked and feel turned on. 11 year old kids running around naked shouldn't be an issue, if not for the fact that the spirit of perversion has taken over most men these days.

Not everything is spiritual my dear. We should teach our kids how to dress decently.

A 13years old girl is somebody's wife up north?

I repeat; teaching your children decency is the key.

Yes we have pedophiles out there but when culture your teen girls(especially 14 up) you will be doing the society a big favour. wink

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Moana(f): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omoluabi16:
okay, thanks for ur opinion.Wrong choice of words there..decorum in this context meant unashamedly
..like doing it proudly with thousands of tourists there.meant no disrespect to our beautiful African culture.
Its their culture which you have no knowledge of but you still want to rumble on about. So because you learnt a new word yesterday you assume everyone else doesn't know the meaning decorum? undecided
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Omoluabi16(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Moana:
Its their culture which you have no knowledge of but you still want to rumble on about. So because you learnt a new word yesterday you assume everyone else doesn't know the meaning decorum? undecided
wanna brawl?
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
One might be quick to label and call Him names like Pervert or something cos He simply voiced His thoughts...which had some sense in it.

Just stop right there , you make me sick. Which yeye thoughts and which kain sense e make
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by BIGTinfotech: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oh please, just cos you don't voice your own 'imaginations' doesn't make you a saint. Quit acting like one.
No one is applauding His 'imaginations' whether voiced or not voiced.
neoapocalypse:

Just stop right there , you make me sick. Which yeye thoughts and which kain sense e make

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by kraftykc(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dyt:
PETERFILE

I see you move with the IT crowd too hmm?

@Post...yeah these guys plenty die. I know now that every human, especially men, are prone to perversion over time. BJs seemed disgusting till it caught on, as did every sexual act deviant from the traditional coitus. Anal is absolutely disgusting to me now and I think it's a punishment but people these days seem more willing to participate in it... I just got to say I'm not holding brief for this guy, but we all have our perversions though we may not express then as foolishly as this man yonder.

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Dyt(f): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
kraftykc:

I see you move with the IT crowd too hmm?

Hmmmmmm
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by kraftykc(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dyt:

Hmmmmmm

Is your computer not allowing you to type? Have u tried turning it off and on again?
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Oh please, just cos you don't voice your own 'imaginations' doesn't make you a saint. Quit acting like one.
No one is applauding His 'imaginations' whether voiced or not voiced.

For your information not everyone has such thoughts , cos you have such thoughts doesn't mean we all do , some of us are still morally upright.

I hate it so much when people reason the way you do , I was once berating someone for misappropriating money in his company at my barbers place and another listening said , "if na you dey there you go do the same thing" , I hate such comments , especially when I don't do such things. People who have met meet know this , even Nairalanders who have met me.
For the records I don't

Take or give bribes

sleep with minors or take advantage of a girl's innocence

Break traffic rules

Cross certain boundaries such as sleeping with sisters to close friends.

The funny thing is most people who reason like you are mainly Muslims or Christians or a follower of one the major fake religions we have in this world. You guys are despicable.

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Dyt(f): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
kraftykc:

Is your computer not allowing you to type? Have u tried turning it off and on again?

Deep sigh
You want my attention now you got it
How can I help you?
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by BIGTinfotech: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bros this is leading nowhere...you're already going off point. Ciao.
neoapocalypse:

For your information not everyone has such thoughts , cos you have such thoughts doesn't mean we all do , some of us are still morally upright.

I hate it so much when people reason the way you do , I was once berating someone for misappropriating money in his company at my barbers place and another listening said , "if na you dey there you go do the same thing" , I hate such comments , especially when I don't do such things. People who have met meet know this , even Nairalanders who have met me.
For the records I don't

Take or give bribes

sleep with minors or take advantage of a girl's innocence

Break traffic rules

Cross certain boundaries such as sleeping with sisters to close friends.

The funny thing is most people who reason like you are mainly Muslims or Christians or a follower of one the major fake religions we have in this world. You guys are despicable.

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by kraftykc(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dyt:

Deep sigh
You want my attention now you got it
How can I help you?

Wait... So you haven't watched "The IT Crowd"?

My condolences and apologies. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Fkhalifa(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2016
I can deduce from posts on this thread that most ladies here want to keep appearing exposive and sexy even if men ill get weak or not...
Also, some guys openly talked the thought of most guys even though some wont admit and air it out cos they want to avoid being labelled perverts,rapists etc

Also i agree some 13/14 years have grown in size and features such that many ill easily conclude they are Adults fully matured and ripe for sexuality..

it is normal and natural to feel urge but bad to molest them..

it is the size that gets the men's attention not their age, as i know that most guys ill easily look away and habour no thoughts if a suppossed 18yr old that looks so little and underdevolped thinking shes underage..

lastly, women should in their own interest save themselves the harms by doing all they can to ward off rapists away.
Re: Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral by Antanananovic: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2016
So he is an asĀ§hole for saying what is, hypothetically, on every guys mind? it is true that men are visual creatures. can easily be activated by a little flagrant gesture, dressing, verbal and non verbal cues from the female folks.

In my opinion, technology is the major catalyst for the "metrosexual" attitude of teenagers especially the females. These girls spend 100 hours in a week in the front of a tv, YouTube during the day and Mobile phones at night. their values will be affected in that way.

It is also true that girls(preteens and teens) develop faster nowadays than some of their elder sisters. Must be the " global warming" or something. my younger sister who is just 16 is already "developed". Infact! she looks more matured than my twin sister who is in her early twenties..

My point is that, Parents should control the period their kids are exposed to mass media. it is better if they do not buy a PDA mobile device for these kids at all. very important...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy / If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.