Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance (36186 Views)

Fayose At Thanksgiving Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by samplegirl(f): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Unfortunately you are risking your life for a country that has expired. Come out there and go back to your family.

There was a country.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by captainjoh(m): 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

INGRATE of the FIRST ORDER

receive brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Agbanasm: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Though the Battle is set but victory is of the Lord, may the Lord give this victory to our gallant soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by beemzy2014(f): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

u mean sha
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by horlakitan565: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
mightycrown1:
truly i think they deserve our prayers, if you agree with me click like
........my head swell, long live Nigeria armed forces.... Ur effort will not be in vain.... We love you
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by sats: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

*dumps comment in trash section*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Forwetinnah: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
...hahahaaa!! One would think under Booooohari the scam, they would be treated with more respect. Abeggiii
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Kgdavid(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
flyca:

Don't let emotions cloud your sense of judgment. Anyone at his/her place of work is on duty. Nobody plans to die while on duty. But if it happens, that person is a hero! Think!

But you specifically implied that soldiers are not heroes?? Now based on wat you just said, you have contradicted yourself and implied that soldiers indeed are heroes, in which case your only logical remaining point is that engineers who die on duty are also heroes, which makes one wonder why you couldn't create your own thread and call it engineers are heroes to?

Buy even at that, your definition of heri is far off. One is not a hero simply because one dies on duty . . no. Soldiers are considered heroes because they die to protect others and whether dead or alive, every soldier who has participated in a conflict is a hero.

Now do you understand?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Femich18(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kudos 2d NA esp dos at the NE. met a soldier from maidugari last yr and he told me wat u guys do pass thru...I'm sure Songs of victory awaits u guys...Can't wait 2c my brodas, friends and Uncle presently at NE. I heard dey are all fine Bt I need to see dem.....ive missed u guys just too much...
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by columbus007(m): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
I'am touch by dis lerra,and i'am also sure say na one of those Yoloba soldiers go sit down write dis letter,God bless d Army.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

My dear you are disturbed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by richkaynet(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

No need to join issues with you at all but if u can, suit up & enter where they are if u dare. Perhaps you can't understand basic writeup............... was d writer implying he's nt grateful??

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Handsome4real(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

From your statement I know you do not know anything about being grateful because it is only a soldier that is grateful that would write this. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Arthaus(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

RECEIVE BRAIN, IGNORAMUS OF THE FIRST ORDER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Coolguy89(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Long live our gallant Army,Long live Nigeria Army,i shall join you guys soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
frisky2good:
Soldiers do not compare themselves with civilians. They believe they are doing their duty so they never ask for sympathy. This is fake!
Really!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by burnfire202(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

u deserv serious beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by cielo(m): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

you must be a fool to say this.... who you don help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by SAMBARRY: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

you're the ungrateful.show some respect boy and if you think it's easy why don't you join them. undecided

Eranko jatijati
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by SAMBARRY: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
columbus007:
I'am touch by dis lerra,and i'am also sure say na one of those Yoloba soldiers go sit down write dis letter,God bless d Army.
tribal bigot,you've started
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Unity19(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

YOU LACK FIRST CLASS MANNERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Cyojunior:

Rubbish quote !!!

Ok as a civilian u didn't love ur country abi. N wu tld u dat u cannot defend urslf as a civilian ? Abeg park well !

yes. civilians love their country but can they or you put your live in the line because of your country, i guessed NO because if your answer is YES you wont be a civilian by now.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by SAMBARRY: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
We're in a generation of scoffers and ingrates.what a pity.this is an evidence undecided

Ingrates everywhere undecided

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by misterjossy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
One Nation we stand. You have all support
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by yipata: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

YOU NEED TO GET BACK HOME AND ASK THEM UR PARENTS IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO U WHEN U WERE YOUNG, LIKE MISTAKENLY UR HEAD HIT THE FLOOR OR SOMEONE HIT UR HEAD ON THE WALL , COS U DONT SEEM NORMAL AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY ALRIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by SAMBARRY: 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bigcake:
Make i hear word jor. Them force una make una join the army? you no wetin i dey suffer as civilian? Egbon soldier, if you are tired of the soldier work and want to be a civilian, you can come and take it...
another scoffer and ingrate the bible was referring to

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Touching
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Cyojunior(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
mightycrown1:

yes. civilians love their country but can they or you put your live in the line because of your country, i guessed NO because if your answer is YES you wont be a civilian by now.

Sit down there. N allow someone smash a bottle of pepsi on ur four corner head. N wait for ur soldier broder to come n stay in front line before defending urslf !!!
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by flyca: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kgdavid:

But you specially implied that soldiers are not heroes?? Now based on wat you just said, you have contradicted yourself and implied that soldiers indeed are heroes, in which case your only logical remaining point is that engineers who die on duty are also heroes, which makes one wonder why you couldn't create your own thread and call it engineers are heroes to?

But even at that, your definition of heri is far off. One is not a hero simply because one dies on duty . . no. Soldiers are considered heroes because they die to protect others and whether dead or alive, every soldier who has participated in a conflict is a hero.

Now do you understand?
No I don't not agree. Soldiers are not the only heros we have. Everyone that has a job, serves the nation in their various ways, is part of nation building, and thus, a hero. I know I do not want to die for Nigeria on the war front, the reason I didn't go to pick a form with them! The reason I do not earn as much as they do!

I do not however mean to undermine their efforts for the betterment of nation. In my first post, I said "Thank you for your service to the nation".
Do you understand now?
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
We're in a generation of scoffers and ingrates.what a pity.this is an evidence undecided

Ingrates everywhere undecided

who is ingrates here? the writer that ask you to pray for him and his colleagues or who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 / Soldier, Henry Edobor's Ear Shot At During Battle With Boko Haram In Borno - Pic / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Addressing EndSARS Protesters At The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.