Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance (36189 Views)

Fayose At Thanksgiving Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by sammmyzzz(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

INGRATE of the FIRST ORDER
you talk like a fool.... period!!!
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by JaySalvador27: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
sad
Lattop:
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

Dear Dullard, receive sense now!
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by ikechukwu354(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

shut up if u have nothing good to say, am sure those likes where by mistake like mistakenly liked ur bullshit... any ways I unliked it...
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by roybassey(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oyind17:

Wrong way to pass such msg
is it lattop or laptop u call urself.that wasn't a nice thing to say.In my opinion I believe that in whatever line of work one may choose to be involved in .we should do well to encourage ourselves .soldiers are great people if for nothing at all for the fact that they sacrifice all the comfort that we civilians enjoy to combat evil alone is enough to commend thier efforts. long live our gallant men in sambisa.God guard ur paths.rest in peace our fallen heroes.God bless Nigeria. we r gonna be greatet someday.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Brushless: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:
Is he forced to b part of the military So therefore anywher u found urself Thank GOD

I av a street bro in d Army that was killed last Year by Boko, so in the Army its either dead or alive
You seemingly doesn't know what it is to be in the soldier's position. You don't know what goes on in his mind all the time he is in the front. What he wrote does not mean he is not thankful to God, it is the power of poetry to keep alive. If you think otherwise, try getting lost in the desert, for a day and see if many thought will not go through your mind. Bro, the guy is right; it is we who has a lot to be greatful to God, 'cause the soldier may be dead now and if he is alive, he is still in the front with a lot of hassle and death-thoughts passing through his mind. Let's pray for him.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
roybassey:
is it lattop or laptop u call urself.that wasn't a nice thing to say.In my opinion I believe that in whatever line of work one may choose to be involved in .we should do well to encourage ourselves .soldiers are great people if for nothing at all for the fact that they sacrifice all the comfort that we civilians enjoy to combat evil alone is enough to commend thier efforts. long live our gallant men in sambisa.God guard ur paths.rest in peace our fallen heroes.God bless Nigeria. we r gonna be greatet someday.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by columbus007(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
tribal bigot,you've started
undecided
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Cauhlins(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:
Is he forced to b part of the military So therefore anywher u found urself Thank GOD

I av a street bro in d Army that was killed last Year by Boko, so in the Army its either dead or alive

Bro.. you're one of reasons Nigeria is the way she is. A lot of citizens with porous mentality.

God help us
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by rita25(f): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
u re a big mumu bloody civilian like u
frisky2good:
Soldiers do not compare themselves with civilians. They believe they are doing their duty so they never ask for sympathy. This is fake!
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by frisky2good(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Small mumu spineless ant like you.

rita25:
u re a big mumu bloody civilian like u
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by elbaraj001(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
colossus2:

Sure you are alright?
Lol....am alryt bro...just wondering if u re too...
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by raphroye: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

For almost 30 yrs of my life, this is the stupidest comment I have ever saw in my life..
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by serena433(f): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

u dumb eh! anu Ezi!
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by RainboAfricana(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

U should have asked your father to send u there to fight for us u this ingrate thing, those people face death face to face every day and u will open your mouth snoring while sleeping at night comfortably in fact you are an idiot.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by stanleyazo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Long live the Nigerian Army
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by rita25(f): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
frisky2good:
Small mumu spineless ant like you.

hehehehehehe E PAIN THE BLADDDDYYYY CIVILIAN

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by frisky2good(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
If na customer you dey find this Friday, waka go front. I no dey interested. Mention someone else.

rita25:

hehehehehehe E PAIN THE BLADDDDYYYY CIVILIAN
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by flyca: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kgdavid:

I would not like to derail this thread by continuing this argument.

Saying you don't mean to undermine their service does not change the fact that, that is exactly what you did and continue to do.

Someone died just so that argumentative people like you can chill somewhere and boldly say " I don't want to die for this nation at the warfront" well guess what? Someone did die for this nation at the warfront and we are here to honor them and not to hear out your inconsequential opinion on whether they are heroes or not!
#youropinion! Byeeeeeee
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by jetage1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

are u for real, ur dumbness knows no bounds, same goes for everybody dat liked ur comment
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by aishmuhd(f): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

it's unfortunate we still hv people like u who speaks through their Anus.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by rita25(f): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
HEHEHEHE THE BLADDY CIVILIAN IS SO HURT
frisky2good:
If na customer you dey find this Friday, waka go front. I no dey interested. Mention someone else.

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by tickles2luv2016(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
If to say na your blood. Brother or your family dey for sambisa u no go dey spew this trash
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by ojaythegreat(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Read the write up again cuz i c u have a problem with reading n understanding.... :-Xquote author=Lattop post=41993664]U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

INGRATE of the FIRST ORDER[/quote]
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by SAMBARRY: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
columbus007:
undecided
that's what you are cool
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by cybriz82(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Egbon soldier forget dat tin.na baba God dey protect life no b una.where una dey when people dey died anyhow frm bomb blast.afterall no una b d 1st.d soldier wey finish sadam hussein.osama bin laden n co..dem no write all dis during ur time.egbon soldier na ur work u dey do u hear.when u dn become general 2moro na.na only u go dey enjoy ur money.so for nw na every man for himself n God for us all.after all na jesus christ sacrifice hiz life for us so u and I cn live.
N yet he no dey complain when we still dey disobey am.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Carter4luv(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
I go always pray 4 u.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by yutsuf(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

did you actually think before writing this rubbish comment??
bro let's pray for these soldiers now!
Haba, nawa for u oo
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by nickjnr21(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Plp like lattop r d reason Nigeria is not moving forward...
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by bekpo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
May we all pray and support the Nigerian troops in their quest to rid d country of terrorism. God bless our troops.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by forkadict(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
U also put your hands in your pockets while we frog jump for the flimsiest of reasons.

U harass us on the roads with your stoopid sirens and woe betide anyone that doesn't give space for you.

Minor scratches on the roads involving your car's that could be settled amicably, and the driver would wish he was not born.

Ogbeni soldier, this is your real job description and not all the human rights violations you guys commit in town. Last time I checked, you signed up for this VOLUNTARILY.

But for the sake of your loved ones, may God protect you and keep you safe.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Brymo: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
bluice2:

I don't think they have any probs with signing up for it. Their issue will probably be the way they are treated by the govt. Total neglect. Battle allowances are not paid, weapons never upgraded, while the enemies are on steady upgrade.......list is just endless
understood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Disquiet In Buhari’s Camp Over Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso / El-Rufai: 'Christians Won’t Vote For Me, Even If Pope Is My Running Mate' / Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.