Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance (35928 Views)

Fayose At Thanksgiving Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Emyson01(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Great job soldier man but remember say na u apply 4 d job. It wasnt by force.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by NaWetinDey(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
That's his profession and from where he earns his living. Soldiers like him should know that they are neither the strongest, the most patriotic, the bravest nor the most endangered.
Some have died in their beds from a crashing plane while others have died where they went to pray for Nigeria and for the soldiers. Many have died from frustration because they couldn't even be allowed into the Army. I'm tempted to consider this soldier one of those who were recruited into the army by godfatherism.
There are 'born-soldiers' who live as civilians and nothing feels sadder. People like me have gone for several intakes, passed recruitment exercises but were finally not enlisted because we lacked godfathers. He should be happy he will die a soldier; it's a rare privilege.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by oluxy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

INGRATE of the FIRST ORDER

u re f oo l ish and a he g a o t of d highest order.
lassa fever may catch up wit u if u don't repent from ur inhuman attitude and lesser concerns for people dying for our nations sake.

g o a t
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by olubenjazzy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bigcake:
Guy, abeg face front... If you are not willing to face all those ills as a soldier, then you have no business buying the army form.... like i said earlier, nobody forced them into it.

And in ur mind u are saying what's right?

They aren't forced to buy the form
But have seen people's passion in this army tin saying they just wanna defend the our father land. I've never have a single thought of joining the army but I keep praising those having that great interest of joining the army saying that's what they want.

Stop saying this o
They are not forced to buy d form and join the army BT dey choose to defend u.
#continue praying on their behalf
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by buchilino(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oyind17:

Wrong way to pass such msg

DON'T MIND D BAFOON AM SURE HE/SHE HAS NO IDEA OF WAT SAMBISA IS LIKE
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by buchilino(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
mightycrown1:

do u tink, if everybody become a civilian u will be able to sleep with your two eyes closed

DO U NO D MOST ANNOYING PART OF SUCH IDIOTS?, U R JUST COWARDS
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by olubenjazzy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

Na wa o.
But I think he is saying u shud be thankful to God dat u are leaving fine where u are.
If dey are nt dr will u be able to have rest of mind @wherever ur place is?

D way some people comment sef
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by buchilino(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Brymo:
U sign up for it, don't make it lk as if u were forced into it. After all we do care.

R THEY NOT HUMAN BEINGS?, D WAY N MANNER SOME OF U TALK, IN FACT I REALLY DON'T NO WAT SAY. GO N CHECK HOW D AMERICANS, BRITISH, EVEN INDIAN GOVTS TREAT DER MEN IN UNIFORM. COMPARE IT WITH D WAY NIGERIAN SOLDIERS R BEING TREATED. IF THEIR WELFARE IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF, WOULD THEY BE COMPLAINING?.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by bikefab(m): 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bros, I no send u go sambisa o. We are all doing our part in building the nation but in separate ways.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by jelal007(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

Is this man sick mentally? He wrote a piece,what's ur headache?
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by badexmuzter: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
@lattop. U re a f**l
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
buchilino:

DO U NO D MOST ANNOYING PART OF SUCH IDIOTS?, U R JUST COWARDS

to even get the liver to go for the form and again for the training show that they are never cowards. so i disagree that they are cowards.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by buchilino(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
mightycrown1:

to even get the liver to go for the form and again for the training show that they are never cowards. so i disagree that they are cowards.

am not talking about our soldiers but those who insulting them at NL
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
buchilino:

am not talking about our soldiers but those who insulting them at NL

noted, please
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Btruth: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

what's the problem with you laptop? Is this how to appreciate someone that is fighting for the nation? Or, don't they have the right to express themselves again nii? You really fall my hand. embarassed
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Chinaboi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Cyojunior:

Rubbish quote !!!

Ok as a civilian u didn't love ur country abi. N wu tld u dat u cannot defend urslf as a civilian ? Abeg park well !
You need sense.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Chinaboi(m): 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

Its so obvious you lack sense.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by kenneth3428(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Who sent you message, your leader created, let him destroy. We are here suffering all thanks to our inconclusive government, the same government that created 'boko haram'. I am tired of the word 'Nigeria'.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by brenister10: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

Are you sure you went to school cos it seems you can't comprehend what was written. Forming holy holy for nairaland when you know you are not
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by PetersonMendez1: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

This is an irresponsible statement from a bloody civilian as usual.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by PetersonMendez1: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=olubenjazzy post=42006571]

Ur a very irresponsible fellow, I wonder what would be left of us if pple like u were in d army. Bloody, Ungrateful, worthless civilian
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by PetersonMendez1: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
bikefab:
Bros, I no send u go sambisa o. We are all doing our part in building the nation but in separate ways.

Ur nt doing anything to move Nigeria forward, rather u sit at d comfort of ur couch bad-mouthing our solidiers defending Nigerians who are being killed and displaced.
God will forgive you
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by 2ts: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

you are a monkey.ode
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by pete62: 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Long live Nigerian Army, long live Nigeria,
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by gasperkoya(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
.... plz did you just call that rubbish? u be idiot ohhh. i. ........swear.. Mr odenson
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by josefvilla(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
God bless d armed forces,they put their lives @ risk just for us,their reward is certainly in heaven
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by therapistmrs: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
long live our soldiers
long live the Nigerian Army
long live Nigeria

You are our hero and i hope more people learn to appreciate our great soldiers .God protect and shield you from the evil Boko Haram.

Nigerians love and celebrate you courage today and forever.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by obbyangel: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello friends,
Lil david needs your votes/likes to win in Cussons Baby Moments 3!kindly follow the link below and vote ;he needs as much as 1000 likes./votes!so friends get voting now .
God bless you richly as you do.

https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/731

Regards,
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Ejowvoke(m): 2:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Iam so proud to a Nigerian, because of u.i really appreciate this war you are winning for the Nation.God Almighty will continue to back u up until the last demon is consumed.long live THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, LONG LIVE THE NIGERIAN ARMY, LONG LIVE THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by driand(m): 6:30am On Jan 16, 2016
mightycrown1:

do u tink, if everybody become a civilian u will be able to sleep with your two eyes closed
Shut it, he joined by his own free will, we didn't force him...
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by driand(m): 6:34am On Jan 16, 2016
mightycrown1:

YES. they were not forced but they love their country that is the reason they put their lives in the line to defend it. and that should not stop them from counting their loses simply because they were not forced.
over 85 percent of them joined out of unemployment, and u will want to address dat category as gallants as well right?
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by driand(m): 6:38am On Jan 16, 2016
flyca:
Thank you for your service to the nation.

But are soldiers and pilots really heroes especially when they die in the line of duty?
If I go to work on an offshore platform as an engineer and die , will I be considered a hero?
Were they not fully aware of the risks involved in their line of duty? Are they not paid to do their jobs?

#copied
gbam!!! This is the perfect reply to that bullshitt angry please let them stop acting like they're doing me a favor, after all they get paid..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo / Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha / Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.