Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance (35961 Views)

Fayose At Thanksgiving Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by talkme(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
God bless the Armed Forces

Who no come no go know
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by yommys01(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
MisterGrace:

What is wrong with you?
Senseless is his main problem. It is a family trait. He inherited it too.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by ikechi1000(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
when they call us bloody civilians nko?
but then God please help them and help us too

meanwhile, check out https://www.dropbox.com/s/3venn6q4h7iaebq/doc11.pdf?dl=0

get my ebook on how to make money doing almost nothing for free and be the first to review it.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by seenter84: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Well written
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
mightycrown1:

YES. they were not forced but they love their country that is the reason they put their lives in the line to defend it. and that should not stop them from counting their loses simply because they were not forced.

Lies they love their pocket and the privileges attached the uniform thats all. Is there anything as a patriotic Nigerian?
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Cyojunior:

Sit down there. N allow someone smash a bottle of pepsi on ur four corner head. N wait for ur soldier broder to come n stay in front line before defending urslf !!!
i can see you know nothing about violence, you are just hearing news of it. i bet you if a bottle of pepsi is smashed on your head, you wont even remember your name not to talk of defending yourself.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Lies they love their pocket and the privileges attached the uniform thats all. Is there anything as a patriotic Nigerian?
but you hate your pocket and the privileges you may have if you wear uniform if it is that easy, bros.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by ngmgeek(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Among those lying on their beds are those graduates who don't have jobs.
You have a job and you are being paid for what you do.
I appreciate your service but please note that everything is about choice.

Nigerians and our politicians like this one, are praying for you.

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by islandmoon: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
is he not getting paid for that? Arrant Nonsense!!!
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Hman12(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

INGRATE of the FIRST ORDER

Guy na wa u o, ur weakness no b here o instead of u to appreciate and pray for their efforts in short u b boko.... God go punish u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by bluecircle470: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

Is it compulsory for u to comment if u dnt av smtin meaningful to say?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by akbahbah(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

nawa 4u o. Are u a human being at all? Do u have heart? Ain't u touched at all with their write up? Instead of u 2 encourage them u started writing nonsense. U MUST BE MAD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by prettyboi1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

This guy right here is insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by bluice2(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Brymo:
U sign up for it, don't make it lk as if u were forced into it. After all we do care.

I don't think they have any probs with signing up for it. Their issue will probably be the way they are treated by the govt. Total neglect. Battle allowances are not paid, weapons never upgraded, while the enemies are on steady upgrade.......list is just endless
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by IndianaJay: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

Try not to take offence but you're quite senseless for this post.

Young men of the Nigerian Army are risking their lives for you to be secure from BH, they have left their families to fight in Sambisa for the security of our country and instead of you to apply sense in your words you're criticising and vomiting nonsense.

The biggest ingrate and slowpoke here is you.

Na only abuse you go abuse me....so carry on, I full ground for here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by SAMBARRY: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
mightycrown1:

who is ingrates here? the writer that ask you to pray for him and his colleagues or who?
the fools on nl showing ingratitude and scoffing At our gallant soildiers
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by nosike3(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
checkolatunji:
Long live naija Army
the Nigerian army is the worst of all the armed forces! They are lawless, insensitive and hooligans who saw the national service as an alternative or legalised avenue for harassment and brutality coupled with incessant lawlessness and total stupidity. I have no respect for their existence neither do I have any empathy to their death.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by praiselin: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
U talk like u dont have common sense...am sure if your brother or family member was at the fore front of the battle u wont talk like this....Rubbish Talk@Lattop Reason well before u talk.....LongLive Our Great Solders...LongLive the Nigerian Army...
Lattop:

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Kgdavid(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
flyca:

No I don't not agree. Soldiers are not the only heros we have. Everyone that has a job, serves the nation in their various ways, is part of nation building, and thus, a hero. I know I do not want to die for Nigeria on the war front, the reason I didn't go to pick a form with them! The reason I do not earn as much as they do!

I do not however mean to undermine their efforts for the betterment of nation. In my first post, I said "Thank you for your service to the nation".
Do you understand now?

I would not like to derail this thread by continuing this argument.

Saying you don't mean to undermine their service does not change the fact that, that is exactly what you did and continue to do.

Someone died just so that argumentative people like you can chill somewhere and boldly say " I don't want to die for this nation at the warfront" well guess what? Someone did die for this nation at the warfront and we are here to honor them and not to hear out your inconsequential opinion on whether they are heroes or not!
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by bluice2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
ylaa:
Please if you cannot appreciate them
do not insult them.
it's not easy to be a soldier
thanks

This Lapttop don buy major market today cheesy
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Okemmuo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
frisky2good:
Soldiers do not compare themselves with civilians. They believe they are doing their duty so they never ask for sympathy. This is fake!
Duuude...dey are not asking for ur sympathy,dey are asking for ur prayers,just as ur pastor prays for ur success in ur business and career...
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by picsOR: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Gallant heroes.

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Theflint1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
columbus007:
I'am touch by dis lerra,and i'am also sure say na one of those Yoloba soldiers go sit down write dis letter,God bless d Army.
Funny thing, was actually written by a yoruba boy. Saw it yesterday on his timeline.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by abee204: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
God GILD DEM FOR US
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by espn(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
flyca:
Thank you for your service to the nation.

But are soldiers and pilots really heroes especially when they die in the line of duty?
If I go to work on an offshore platform as an engineer and die , will I be considered a hero?
Were they not fully aware of the risks involved in their line of duty? Are they not paid to do their jobs?

#copied
THEY DIE ON DUTY NOT FOR DER PLEASURE..BUT DEFENDING YOU. EVEN IF YOUR DOG DIE PROTECTING YOU..YOU SHOULD APPRECIATE THE SACRIFICE IT MAKES TO GET YOU PROTECTED.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by osuntokun(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
It was composed by Lara Wise and not a soldier from Sambisa forest
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by AssoJnr: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bigcake:
Guy, abeg face front... If you are not willing to face all those ills as a soldier, then you have no business buying the army form.... like i said earlier, nobody forced them into it.
that's very mean bro.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by DECOtech(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

which kind talk be this one nah? are you human?
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Bgorgeous: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
I pray you all stay alive and continue to protect our territory
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Caseless:
how far?
I dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: The Master Beaten At His Game - By Shaka Momodu / Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.