Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Please Come In I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Come In I Need Your Advice (1719 Views)

My Last Sex For The Year (guys Come In I Need Help) / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Jimdonnet(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2016
Guys pls advice me please.

okay I start from last year

my roomie had this gf who came over to spend time with him.there are sometimes time she caled me to come that my guy was beating her and I will come and help her out.there was one time he beat her and locked her up in the toilet very beautiful girl.I cried in my heart that day.her eyes was swollen her wrists were broken.he took a sharp knife that he will kill me if I ever stay in his way again.

okay holidays came which was December Christmas.I refused to go home based on I school in contonu and am on gee level.okay his babe called me and told me she was not going home.okay she said she wanted to come over and stay with me for the period.I wasn't too comfortable with it but I allowed it.she was with me for 2 weeks and fine we had sexX.I would say I was seduced but I don't understand how it happened.my roomie came and his gf who by now was looking fresher told him it was over and that if not I was as his friend she would have dated him and that I handle her like we are making love not sex.it was not a small matter that day.I had to stay was as a sith a neighbour for some time.

Last night my roomie brought a girl home so they were talking.so the guy went to get her food and drinks.he went out with the ride.so I began chat with the girl one thing led to the other we bleeped ourselves before my guy came back.

Okay my roomie came back and went to drop her off and whilst in the car she was telling my roomie I was really good and that it was long she came so many tyms in a sex round.my guy came home and para for me that why I go Bleep am and all that shit.the thing is the girl is hot, slim babe.I could not resist her.

Like now there is heated argument and he has said we should sell the ride and properties and go our various ways.I day let am know say me go bring hotter chicks for him but he is not hearing that.he says I will ruin his marriage if given the opportunity

Please I think he is making a big deal over nothing as the girl clearly stated she came to the house because I will be there not because he invited me.please he is a fellow nairalander

Matured comments pls

#houdegbe north American
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by stiles009(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Too cooked up to be true!
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Oyetboy(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2016
you are a criminal! that's all... the guy should have gunned I down! naso u go bleep his wife Olowshi
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Oyetboy(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2016
you are a criminal! that's all... the guy should have gunned u down! naso u go bleep his wife Olowshi
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by midehi2(f): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2016
op are you a clean cute guy? cos thats the only reason spoilt girls fall cheap to sex, there's something about you they see, better change your ways if not you heading to doom...babes matter, hian!
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by cruzita(f): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2016
I no too understand wetin I read .so I no know wetin to comment
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Cholls(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2016
my brother I dont understand your English.
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Monalisa185(f): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Sexytemi(f): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2016
hmmmm, na wa o, your friend has every right to be scared of u o, ki lo de na, na only u waka come ni?, before u know na, u go sleep with all him gfs finish o...

but i no blame u too much, its those sl.uts called girls o, they are the one denting the image of other HNAUB girls o.
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Sexytemi(f): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2016
hmmmm, na wa o, your friend has every right to be scared of u o, ki lo de na, na only u waka come ni?, before u know na, u go sleep with all him gfs finish o...

but i no blame u too much, its those sl.uts called girls o, they are the one denting the image of other HNAUB girls o.
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by obiorathesubtle: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2016
You made tonnes of mistakes

You broke the bro code

Your nigga is a modafucking psychotic bastard

Get thefuck outta here man.. I aint saying shiit to you!
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Monalisa185(f): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
You made tonnes of mistakes

You broke the bro code

Your nigga is a modafucking psychotic bastard

Get thefuck outta here man.. I aint saying shiit to you!

after you don finish the guy life .you still ain't saying shiiit to him...Lol
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by obiorathesubtle: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

after you don finish the guy life .you still ain't saying shiiit to him...Lol
that's right! I'd rather set my balls on fire or blow em up with dynamite than say 'FURTHER' shiit to that modafucker.
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Jimdonnet(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
that's right! I'd rather set my balls on fire or blow em up with dynamite than say 'FURTHER' shiit to that modafucker.
and what is your point?
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by obiorathesubtle: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Jimdonnet:

and what is your point?
if you don't get it.. Just leave it there and don't bother.
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
he's a gffucker so the roomie should cut the ties before he literally becomes a modafucker.hahahahaha but it bad that the bro code is loosing its values courtesy of punks like op.
Even if your niggas gf makes moves towards you if he's really your homie you tell him and if he's nice he gives you greenlight to drive the girl and find another babe @op
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by obiorathesubtle: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
he's a gffucker so the roomie should cut the ties before he literally becomes a modafucker.hahahahaha
grin grin grin GBAM!! You said it my nigga!!

1 Like

Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by SINNZ(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Jimdonnet:
Guys pls advice me please.

okay I start from last year

my roomie had this gf who came over to spend time with him.there are sometimes time she caled me to come that my guy was beating her and I will come and help her out.there was one time he beat her and locked her up in the toilet very beautiful girl.I cried in my heart that day.her eyes was swollen her wrists were broken.he took a sharp knife that he will kill me if I ever stay in his way again.

okay holidays came which was December Christmas.I refused to go home based on I school in contonu and am on gee level.okay his babe called me and told me she was not going home.okay she said she wanted to come over and stay with me for the period.I wasn't too comfortable with it but I allowed it.she was with me for 2 weeks and fine we had sexX.I would say I was seduced but I don't understand how it happened.my roomie came and his gf who by now was looking fresher told him it was over and that if not I was as his friend she would have dated him and that I handle her like we are making love not sex.it was not a small matter that day.I had to stay was as a sith a neighbour for some time.

Last night my roomie brought a girl home so they were talking.so the guy went to get her food and drinks.he went out with the ride.so I began chat with the girl one thing led to the other we bleeped ourselves before my guy came back.

Okay my roomie came back and went to drop her off and whilst in the car she was telling my roomie I was really good and that it was long she came so many tyms in a sex round.my guy came home and para for me that why I go Bleep am and all that shit.the thing is the girl is hot, slim babe.I could not resist her.

Like now there is heated argument and he has said we should sell the ride and properties and go our various ways.I day let am know say me go bring hotter chicks for him but he is not hearing that.he says I will ruin his marriage if given the opportunity

Please I think he is making a big deal over nothing as the girl clearly stated she came to the house because I will be there not because he invited me.please he is a fellow nairalander

Matured comments pls

#houdegbe north American

If this is true, then I blame your roomie for still living with a scum like you.
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Monalisa185(f): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Lol.. just set the mofo on fire and leave your precious balls....it's of great importance kiss
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by obiorathesubtle: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol.. just set the mofo on fire and leave your precious balls....it's of great importance kiss
grin I like what I felt just now so much..

However, I'd also like for you to tell me more on the value of my balls.. If that's not too pervy of course wink wink

*cat growl* wink wink wink
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Monalisa185(f): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I like what I felt just now so much..

However, I'd also like for you to tell me more on the value of my balls.. If that's not too pervy of course wink wink

*cat growl* wink wink wink

hehehehe... first, you tell me what you felt grin

pervy? of course not...you asking me the value of your balls? Lol, obii..you know more than I do already....com'on..kiss
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by obiorathesubtle: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... first, you tell me what you felt grin

pervy? of course not...you asking me the value of your balls? Lol, obii..you know more than I do already....com'on..kiss
grin I can't quite say, but I'd say feisty....embarassed

I could know the value of my balls.. But something tells me there's a standard you have that could add more value to the current value wink wink and my wit is never wrong wink

And uuuh.. Yea, I'm a fucking crazy invasive asshole, I tend to cause intrusion sometimes, I mean.. If I was standing right infront of you.. I wouldn't care if you slapped me while I drag you closer to my face and late fate decide what happens next wink wink wink
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Mhizizzy(f): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Murrafucka

U fit sleep wiv d wyf sef
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Monalisa185(f): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I can't quite say, but I'd say feisty....embarassed

I could know the value of my balls.. But something tells me there's a standard you have that could add more value to the current value wink wink and my wit is never wrong wink

And uuuh.. Yea, I'm a fucking crazy invasive asshole, I tend to cause intrusion sometimes, I mean.. If I was standing right infront of you.. I wouldn't care if you slapped me while I drag you closer to my face and late fate decide what happens next wink wink wink

Lol... fiesty? imma take it that you really can't say...

hehehehe...a nice wit you've got...of course, I've got a standard that could add a lot more value to your balls...lol... Buh could you let that be my tiny, lil secret? yeah? grin

well,I could be intrusive too..like really really...
so you can chill while doing the 'DRAGGING' Cuz imma just reciprocate surprisingly...in that case, fate ain't gat no chance mehnnn!!...kisskiss
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by obiorathesubtle: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol... fiesty? imma take it that you really can't say...

hehehehe...a nice wit you've got...of course, I've got a standard that could add a lot more value to your balls...lol... Buh could you let that be my tiny, lil secret? yeah? grin

well,I could be intrusive too..like really really...
so you can chill while doing the 'DRAGGING' Cuz imma just reciprocate surprisingly...in that case, fate ain't gat no chance mehnnn!!...kisskiss
aaaah.. Secrets.. I love secrets.. Know who else has a secret? Yep.. Me.. I do.. So, here's the plan, next time we find ourselves in a secluded romantic restaurant with the soft music playing.. I'll bring out my phone, put on my xender or flash share.. It'd be your pick.. And we can really share em.. Probably even more stuff than just the secrets wink wink

Haha.. Know what else makes me feel that feeling I don't know and maybe call it feisty?? Yep.. Surprises.... This is priceless you know? I just realised you're spontaneous af.. I feel like shiiting golden eggs.. grin grin

So, please.. By all means, surprise me and win yourself a standing ovation, and I'm not just talking about legs wink wink
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Monalisa185(f): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
aaaah.. Secrets.. I love secrets.. Know who else has a secret? Yep.. Me.. I do.. So, here's the plan, next time we find ourselves in a secluded romantic restaurant with the soft music playing.. I'll bring out my phone, put on my xender or flash share.. It'd be your pick.. And we can really share em.. Probably even more stuff than just the secrets wink wink

Haha.. Know what else makes me feel that feeling I don't know and maybe call it feisty?? Yep.. Surprises.... This is priceless you know? I just realised you're spontaneous af.. I feel like shiiting golden eggs.. grin grin

So, please.. By all means, surprise me and win yourself a standing ovation, and I'm not just talking about legs wink wink

lol...you love secrets too?? beautiful!! you know? I love the idea you've got up there or should I call it a plan... really...sharing secrets via xender..cray cray somethinggrin me likeykiss

hehehehe... surprises? erm erm...surprise you? imma consider thatkiss...Lol..golden eggs...would really love to see you shiit 'em, hunkissgrin...

hahaha... I'm gonn' surprise you, and I'm gonn' watch you gimme a standing ovation.. like you mentioned, not just about legs..grinkiss

1 Like

Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Duchessree(f): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
People who bleep their rommie bae aren't true frnds... I am definetly sure you will destroy his marriage if you hav the oportunity
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by IamLEGEND1: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Danejike(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
You have make big mistake of your life,beg him and after that zip up so that that thing will not rais again when ur friend girl comes
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Danejike(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
My girl name Nwakaego broke my heart after a long relationship with an engagement which we does but she left me broken,please guy what shall i do ?
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by tesla1125(f): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Danejike:
My girl name Nwakaego broke my heart after a long relationship with an engagement which we does but she left me broken,please guy what shall i do ?

She wasn't meant for you dear let her go. You don't know what God avoided for you.
Re: Please Come In I Need Your Advice by Noriegastu(m): 12:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Serial Cheater....Thank God ur rommie is holy.wud av brought karishika home since u r good in manipulating chicks all in the name of being a gentleman....Stop it.It ain't mature at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Couples Met In Club? (PHOTO) / Effect Of Climate Change On Our Ladies / Dawg though

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.