Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday (51501 Views)

Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ole udi di ka i bu? wish kain husband you be abeg? tufia.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by adamsflick(m): 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
"Your newly purchased bed" who cares? But you need to seek spiritual assistance tho!
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by bukolaakin: 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Let her urinate on live coal fire. She should make sure the fire is quenched by the urine. Worked for me after being disgraced several times in the boarding school. That was a long time though but it won't take anything from her to try it. Wish u all the best.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by UjSizzle(f): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
You can't afford not to try every available option now.

There's a chance she wasn't properly potty trained as a child.
*Help her every night to use the toilet at least twice.
*See a doctor for infection.
*Pray.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by cococandy(f): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Richy4:
[color=#006600]This is not really a big deal sir.... You should try and understand the reasons why young adults bed-wet

REASONS WHY SOME ADULTS BED WET

<<<the body making a large amount of urine through the night;
<<<a bladder that can only store a small amount of urine at night;
<<<not being able to fully wake up from sleep.
<<<some bladders can’t hold very much urine through the day and this can cause problems at night;
<<<some bladders do not fully empty on the toilet, which means urine stays in the bladder;
<<<some kidneys make larger amounts of urine than normal through the night; and
<<<taking in a lot of salt or calcium from foods and drink can change kidney function.
<<<constipation;
<<<infection in the kidney or bladder

The easiest way forward is to get an alarm Clock set it every three hours... for her to wake up and empty her bladder
Seek medical help.. sometimes surgery is the last solution... that is when the doctor discovered that her bladder is to small to hold enough urine. it could be expanded....

This case is not enough for divorce.. and please laugh at the people that suggested it was spiritual... A lot of people are graduates or under graduate here. yet they reason like......

@bold, tell me about it.
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by sonofthunder: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

Please Help A Brother...I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30's, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding,she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life,Had i known she was a baby adult,i wouldn't have gone into this marriage with her...No wonder she wouldn't agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating,,,i never knew there was a skeleton in her cupboard.After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together,She ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day. Ever since, she as been urinating on the bed, We end up going to spread our bed outside everyday to get heated by sun...I believe our neighbors would have started suspecting something of such nature due to the usual sunning of the bed....Fellow Nairalanders, I love this lady and i cant afford to loose her..Our marriage is just a week old..

Please Advise me on what to do because i am really out of my mind presently.....

Pls MOD's Push this to front page to get urgent responses..
she needs you more than you can comprehend right now...
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dyt:
Pls look for where they are doing local cooking
She should pee to quench the fire
Each time the pee is coming at night
It will burn her that she will rush up

Its a tale I heard when I was young oooo
nothing we won't hear in nairaland
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by 2dice(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Deckynyansha:
lol...SUPPORTED
grin u had to alter my "Tori" spelling huh cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by dadson2009(m): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Please don't just leave her with her problem, stand by her, things we do for love
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by bigass123(m): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Op, I sincerely feel your pain but it's not something out of the ordinary.. I've seen it happen before.
PM me let's discuss this. Together you guys will overcome the problem.

Dotmax53:
More advice pls..Im really out of my mind now
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Emmanuel950(m): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Quite sorry to hear that. No one is perfect. That's 1 of ur wife's flaws. Many have suggested waking her up @ night. Wake her every 2hrs 30mins. I'm a biologist and I know it takes about 3hrs for urine to form. She should reduce the amount of water she takes every night. And just like one comment I read above, if she's having dreams every night, then you two should seek spiritual counseling and tackle this problem from both the spiritual and physical angles. As u wake her up, reassure her with words from the bottom of your heart. Let her know you love her all the time. Your words will go a long way to motivate her to live up to ur expectations.

One more thing... Never ever bring up this situation in an argument. Don't use it against her.

#goodluck and happyMarriedLife

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by merit1988(f): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
U need to see prophet TB Joshua asap.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Vomm: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

Please Help A Brother...I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30's, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding,she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life,Had i known she was a baby adult,i wouldn't have gone into this marriage with her...No wonder she wouldn't agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating,,,i never knew there was a skeleton in her cupboard.After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together,She ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day. Ever since, she as been urinating on the bed, We end up going to spread our bed outside everyday to get heated by sun...I believe our neighbors would have started suspecting something of such nature due to the usual sunning of the bed....Fellow Nairalanders, I love this lady and i cant afford to loose her..Our marriage is just a week old..

Please Advise me on what to do because i am really out of my mind presently.....
Nbjjj

Bros, u don buy BLACK MARKET no doubt, na ur CROSS and it is obvious that u will carry well well till u get solution to it.
The question I want to ask is that, was she a virgin? It's possible that u used ur rod tear pass where u suppose tear which may be the cause the leakage.

Another question is; ur last girlfriend, why did u dump her cos it's possible she is at work here and it is possible that the witches in her village dey use her pix dey do handfan.

The two solutions I have for u is: u have to set ur alarm hourly throughout the night to wake her up for weewee, it is good for you so that when u start raising children, it won't be strange to u again.
Secondly, u'll seek good medical help.
When all these fail, then u can conclude it's a spiritual problem
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by tk4rd: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
For her to lie to u even on her wedding night, I guess she is not ready for help yet.
1. It's either you get her a mat for now as you seek medical help.
2. Or you get a plastic poo and keep it near the bed for her to wake up and pee wenever she starts dreaming of pee..
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by McSquishi(f): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
smh this story has to be fake... What husband would find his wife is suffering from this issue and after just 7 days dealing with it is already regretting the marriage?

If she never slept over maybe it's some strange adjustment to new surroundings. Who knows. But I do know, marriage is supposed to be "in sickness & health". You are basically saying you wouldn't have married her if you knew the "in sickness" part would actually be a reality. smh.

Plus, it's just been one week! No way you could have exhausted all remedies & yet are here questioning your marriage. I hope for the wife's sake this is a totally fake write up. Otherwise she has a crappy hubby.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by uzo4real(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wear her napkin evri nite..
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Elhabeeb1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
I have a 2 year 9 months boy who I am still teaching him how to wake up at night to urinate when he is pressed. First, the time she sleeps matters, let's say she goes to bed by ten, insure that she doesn't take too much water close to when she is going to bed. She should urinate just before she slams on the bed and any time you wake up lets say around 3am to pee, insure you wake her too. And if you are not the type that wakes to pee then set alarm for 5am to wake her up.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nicholas1800(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
2dice:
If your Tori is True
Then you need Help spiritually and Medically
Just Go to any white Garment church.. When Dem use coconut tree branches PanalBeat your bae
All Dem Evil spirit Go Run pass Usain Bolt
no go all doss church wey Pastor dey use laptop dey Gooogle Prayer ooo...
BUT IF NA LIE BE THIS YOUR TORI MAY THUNDER FAYA youR left BALLS grin cheesy
you ve offered correct solution as regard the spiritual stuff which one is the trash you resulted to again.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by pete62: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Please you need to help her at this crucial stage if you really love her. You can let her see a psychologist who will tell her what to do or better still, see a true man of God who will pray along with he. God will help you both.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Adonis3:
OP it was probably aunty Toke Makinwa that advised her not to tell you. Smh

May thunder strike any woman that wants to withhold such sensitive information from me till we marry

Even if she's ur destined wife

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Originalsly: 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
@op....how old are you to be calling a woman in her late 30's a young lady?..... and at your age you should be more than matured enough to know that her problem is a medical one..... more than matured to rush to public forum to air out the first little problem you encounter in your marriage ....more than matured to be bad mouthing your wife with one tip of your forked tongue and with the other claiming to love her and don't want to lose her. Age is really just a number....go seek medical help and stop disgracing your wife ....and yourself.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by ronkiss: 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
I have been bedwetting for good eighteen years not until 1st of January since den I av stopped bedwetting.... even my boyfriend knows am bedwetting. you just need to calm her down and ask her some questions...... it's actually so painful... I KNOW GOD WILL HELP HER
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by femmygem: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
if it is true then she need the hand of Almighty GOD. He can do the irreversible, See papa Adeboye to lay hand on her and that is the end.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by bezimo(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bedwetting at the age of 30 is not normal.Your wifes problem is spiritual and can only be solved spiritually. She urgently needs devine intervention so you can enjoy your marriage with her.
Visit the nearest Winners Chapel closest to you, I am sure the God of Winners Chapel can deliver your wife.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by yemmy75(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
don't just throw her away na,both of u can seek for solutions together even if its spiritual .remember marriage is for better for worse
But seriously how would u feel if it happened to you?

I think relationships should be based on trust, and when that trust is breached, its quite hard to rebuild it. Keeping that kind of information till marriage, to me dats deceit
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Sytasteme(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
It is not ordinary for a matured person to bedwet, and their is no medical solution to it, dt tells u it is spiritual. If u truely love her as u claimed, then waste no time and install Emmanuel tv in ur home, d rest is left to u!
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by merits(m): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
let her com and pass a 9t wit me.I will amend d leakages by slamming. cuz if u are not a full lyk your wyf.u would'nt have carried ur wyf problem to nairaland 4 solution. u are a disgrace to your wife 4 doing dis,no wonder u did'nt know her fully b4 u jump Into marriage wit her. u are'nt a man enough mumu,ode, oloshi buruku.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by joy4fa: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
pls take ur wife to any good church like mountain on fire or any one u know that serves god for deliverance pls do it for her.... also seek medical advice...'res ipsa loquitor'.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

GO TO A TEACHING HOSPITAL.

SEE A CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST.

It is that easy.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by EACBLAZE: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
I RECOMMEND THAT SHE SHOULD START WEARING ADULT PAMPERS FOR THE MEAN TIME, MORESO, STOP DRINKING WATER 4 HOURS BEFORE BEDTIME WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO SEEK FOR PROPER MEDICAL ATTENTION
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by tunwumi: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Handle this case the way u will want her to handle it if you are the one bed wetting.

Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / Marriage With 80000 Salary Per Month? / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.