Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,647 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Life Summary Of A Neanderthal And A Modern Day African - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Summary Of A Neanderthal And A Modern Day African (655 Views)

Modern Day Adam And Eve Couple In Pre-wedding Photo / 21 Modern Dating Etiquettes For Guys / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Summary Of A Neanderthal And A Modern Day African by Starttell: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Came across this inspirational post by Dr. Napoleon Osasebe, a Nigerian Medical Doctor, Entrepreneur and Political Pundit on Facebook, and I think it calls for a reorientation of our values and mindset. He described the lifestyle of a Neanderthal and a Modern day African in a concise manner.

Life summary of a Neanderthal.

1. Birth

2. Grow up

3. Learn hunting skills and survival skills

4. Shelter

5. Mate

6. Procreate

Life summary of a Modern day African.

1. Birth

2. Grow up (if you are lucky enough to escape child mortality)

3. Education (which in most cases at best is substandard)

4. Shelter (this is the second highest achievement of the modern day African man, a roof over his head!)

5. Marriage (this is the highest achievement of the modern day African man. It must be done otherwise the modern day African society will come after you. You are best qualified for this stage when you must have bought a car; made in the West or Asia of course! And a roof over your head. This is the African man’s best contribution to his society. When he does this he has fulfilled the purpose for his existence. What is science? what is technology? what is standard education? Those things don’t sound African. Where are they from?? Please let me marry like OTHERS have biko! And bear children!

6. Procreation (When God said “be fruitful and multiply” the African man took it to heart. To the African man there is only one way to be fruitful, procreate! This MUST be done because the vicious circle of poverty, disease, corruption, war etc must continue. The modern day African man prefers to bring in innocent souls resting in oblivion to a life of worries and anxiety. To the modern day African planing for posterity is stupidity.

Osadebe Ifechukwu

http://starttells.com/2016/01/13/life-summary-of-a-neanderthal-and-a-modern-day-african-dr-napoleon-osadebe/

Re: Life Summary Of A Neanderthal And A Modern Day African by Starttell: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Life Summary Of A Neanderthal And A Modern Day African by falconey(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
grin
Re: Life Summary Of A Neanderthal And A Modern Day African by donTbone(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Just create an argument outta it and let the thread be lively!
Re: Life Summary Of A Neanderthal And A Modern Day African by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
True... the marriage part.

Bringing innocent souls to to a dark, corrupt, and poverty-stricken world and no planning .

Children is by force.
Re: Life Summary Of A Neanderthal And A Modern Day African by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Let's see the society as one that is still an unending ongoing process and we won't have to worry a bit about where we are now, what would be, or how it should be. You see, enlightenment will continue to evolve and the human world will never be able to meet up with that 'perfection' as far as balance is concerned. The blackman is meant to be the consumer of the product of science and technology. Let's begin to produce cars today, the Whiteman will produce jets. These said, All we need to care about is food! Let food be dirty cheap and we could start to talk about every other thing.You see, there is always a direct relationship between economy and society. Solve the former and the latter will handle itself . Thus my projection .

Anyway, even if we seem to find our way around our probs today, we won't still be fine- Everybody isn't ..US isn't, Canada isn't, India isn't, China isn't because The "Need and Want factors" will always be held constant as long as we still need air to exist.

Call me a pessimist and I'll gladly reply "what can I do for you? " grin
Re: Life Summary Of A Neanderthal And A Modern Day African by cruzita(f): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Africa always at the bad side of everything
Re: Life Summary Of A Neanderthal And A Modern Day African by IamLEGEND1: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
the thing no even make sense
Re: Life Summary Of A Neanderthal And A Modern Day African by Starttell: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ur views are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Some Lessons Worthy Of Note From The Ice Prince And Girlfriend Drama. / Hey Guys Is Me Again..not Here For Crushing Dis Time. / ------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.