Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest (1967 Views)

Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) / 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest by Moorevibe(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
If your last bad date or fight with your guy was any indication, men and women don’t always understand each other all that well.
You might think you’re pretty open and accessible, but you’d be shocked at what men usually ask during sex that you rarely take note.
Men sometimes ask too many questions that you get confused about what exactly he wants in sex with you. here are the most common questions men ask during sex with their partners.
1. Do you like it?
I find this question very funny. If she does not like you, she will never have sex with you.
2. Did I hurt you?
Women hide their feelings in their actions. They give codes, its your job to decode.
3. Are you enjoying it?
This is a question most guys ask. If asked and you don’t want to lie, just smile and moan louder. He’ll get the message.
4. What’s your best sex position?
Every sexually active person has a favorite position. If you don’t know yours then you are not sexually active enough. Your spouse knows your favorite position so he doesn’t need to ask. A toaster you don’t like asks and your answer should be “I don’t have one” but if you like him then you can tell him the truth.
5. What’s your weak point?
Every lady has a major arousal spot. That place on her body that if anyone touches very well, she’ll loose her senses. That’s what he’s asking for. If you cannot figure it out yourself then go to bed.
6. Have you cum?
Every sexually active girl on earth has once being asked this question. If you haven’t cum, not to hurt his ego, don’t say no, just say “I am almost there”. Let’s hope you finally get there but if you don’t, keep saying you are almost there until everyone gets tired.
http://www.moorevibe.com/2016/01/10-stupid-questions-men-ask-women.html
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
hmmm im seeing things
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest by Christmasdon(m): 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
7.nkor!
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest by obiorathesubtle: 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
is this original, or are you a_fucking plagiarist??
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest by obinnashady(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Baby,u too f*ck.

1 Like

Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest by duullie88(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
Any guy DAT asks dis questions or question truly loves his bae , cos he is concerned about satisfying his bae @ all times.... I don't ask dis questions cos I don't care if she cum,pass , or stand still cos its all abt chop and Go.. Staying single ti take over
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest by Justiyke4u: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
I do ask no 2 but not in the past tense but in the present because there is no need going on if she is hurting unless you don't have any feelings for her but for no 6 I don't need to ask because I will know cool
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest by Obudupikin: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
When will you post something intelligent? E.g "10 ways to become a successful woman" and give all these sex topics a break.

#thisGenerationSelf.
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest by cruzita(f): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
I think no10 is the dumbest
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest by TedBaker(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
Obudupikin:
When will you post something like this - "10 ways to a successful woman" and give this sex topic a break.

#thisGenerationSelf.
u wan tell me say u never PUT b4.
Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
It's not my business Sha, i'm still a virgin.

1 Like

Re: 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest by dBard: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
In other words, lie, be manipulative with the answers...

If He cares enough to ask, be sincere enough to answer truthfully..

Too many games in relationships yet too many unfulfilled relationships

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Those Dissapointed During the VAL Tell Us Your Story / My Father Just Called Me A Stupid Thot.... / Nairalanders What Happened To This One? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.