Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught (45396 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer / 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by Whizpeter(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Guy: Lord make me impotent if I lay with another woman..
Girl: It shall be permanent, what the Lord will do for you, it shall be permanent!
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by chijudith(f): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
lol!!!infidelity an age long menace may God deliver us.

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
The guy be like "ground abeg open now" cheesy
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by AngryNigerian(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
***stillLaughingSoLoud***

My neighbour just called in the Police...
When they came in to arrest me, I come show them the pinshure...yuo could guess what transpired

LOL
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by Booty4me: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dude don turn dumb jazzy
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by nwakaibeya1: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jeremiah 12,10 Jeremiah 5,21-23 The Problem of human beigns is Church leaders,pastors and prophets and God says judgement will start from pulpit and They dont know JESUS CHRIST is back as WE SAID can you give what you dont have?PEACE is very SCARCE among SO CALLED PROPHETS and PASTORS and they cant GIVE It to followers and followers remain in evil bondages?why not go back to those whom they claim to have saved,healed or prophesied to and find out that they cant even sleep well at night and have no PEACE and they remain even worst and if it is lies that we are saying let any of them reading this truth and revelation confront us asap>PASTOR&PROPHETS claiming BIG cant agree to the hot truth from unbelievable source?do you know that the ARRIVAL of GOOD is always after much have been destroyed and as we have come now with LIGHT and MANTLE and UNBELIEVABLE POWER that be>Where are the PROPHETS WHO CLAIM TO SEE TOMORROW AND PROPHESY WITHOUT SOLUTIONS?Kingdom of Jesus Christ has come TO judge AND revenge PEOPLE NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE ON THE EARTH AND THIS IS HIGHLY SPIRITUAL AND YOU must be REALLY wise TO escape THE Judgement FOR YOUR own good AND who can battle US AND THE GOD OF JUSTICE?>Evil marine,occult rules and many CLAIMING TO know AND DONT know JESUSCHRIST HAVE root AND POWER FROM THERE AND pretend BUT CAN NEVER PRETEND TO US WITH THE UNELIEVABLE POWER>WE TOLD YOU THAT the world is not lacking in mercy but only lacking in justice&thats why there's no PEACE even as CHRIST promised?>WHO CAN BATTLE WITH GOD OF JUSTICE&WHO CAN SPEAK IF GOD HASNT SPOKEN?KINGDOM OF JESUSCHRIST HAS COMEBACK WHY NOT INVESTIGATE UNHEARD TRUTH?
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
This pastor is certainly not a good person
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by missyadorable(f): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
Obudupikin:
Just repeat after the pastor jare. Nothing is going happen.

Exactly.He can even hold Bible and take oath,nothing will happen! God can never punish a man for adultery.its the normal thing
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by TOSINSESI: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2016
Why Pastor go talk that kind thing.....Naa wa oooo grin
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by Khalraj: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by Stycon(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lol
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by Dklef(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
ewosk:
dull guy kindly substitute the underlined word with

IMPORTANT grin grin

Sharp guy!
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by Ninilowo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
No be Kunle be dat?
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by Histrings08(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
.... That one too is a comment...
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by eaglefrank(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
D girl's look z like sayin"u no even knw wetin dey 4 ma mind bt jst d fool yasef.
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by franklingud(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin grin grin this is serious.
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by slowice(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Mehn I for jx rephrase n still make am sound d same.....lol d real dumb ll show on their way home ( driving)... grin na so so head d man go de nod like lizard grin grin

D look on her face sha...fit mek d man impotent instanta!
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by Raymee(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
Hahahahahaha taaa d heart is different 4rm d mouth

Evn tho i say it my heart dey reject am immediately grin
baddest guy. U no dey fear God? LooooooooooL
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by olsheye: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
ITbomb:
Nothing there, just repeat after him, "Lord make me IMPORTANT if I have lay with another woman" Amen
corrrect
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by sunnyuche1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
ewosk:

IMPORTANT grin grin

Lol.
Me go talk am then continue my business. cool
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bad prayer point. Bad for the woman and bad for the man.

If the man becomes impotent, then the wife loss becomes 2....
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by lxyrul: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
The guy go don dey blame himself say he dey that service
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by chikeFavor2000(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
funny, see where person wan carry im mouth bring curse upon imsef
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by ElCapone(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
ewosk:

IMPORTANT grin grin
Baddoh of life!!!
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by grandlexuz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
If na me, I go just mumur say if I cheat may my pastor go impotent. Afterall if I cheat e mean say oga pastir no be good shepherd..lol
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by CandyBar: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
I'll answer.....but my response will be
" Lord make me important if I lay with another woman" grin
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by Onyiido: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
Abeg activayte the man mode make the wife no go slaughter him, lol
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by Bishops10(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hahaha.....I will excuse my self to the Toilet
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by ladenz(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Let the Holy Spirit come over you before you finish repeating the Pastor's words. Speaking in tongues take over
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by Akious2k2(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thank GOD I'm not restricted 2 1 wife except with a condition
Re: When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught by DProdigy15(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
ewosk:

IMPORTANT grin grin
grin
ewosk:

IMPORTANT grin grin
Guy u bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.