Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer (49260 Views)

Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Joel3(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Understanding girls sometimes is difficult. especially when you have done everything to prove to them you are not gamed. But after sometime they still come back and you keep repeating the same.

What do girls want from a guy who maltreat them without any regards. and still they refuse to get sense. if its the sex why still they don't want to admit it it just for the sex but still carrying the same love come again.

Also I find it hard to believe a girl just enjoy sex only like guys without getting emotional to it. guys can enjoy just sex and move oh. But girls will involved emotion even when the guy does not love or give a dime.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Probably not even sex, but LOVE. They are in love with the dude and whatever he does won't change that.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by ekensi01: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
The simple explanation for that is Love. She really love you thats why she can sacrifice anything but you don't love her, That's the situation with Nigerians and love.

,Why not try to give that lady a chance in your life you will see that true love really exist. I have one like that, after a while i gave her the chance and that relationship have stayed long sofar.

Follow my leads, ladies are the most easy things to explore in this world.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
We're not mind readers. Before you start feeling phly, have you TOLD her that you don't want her?

Sometimes you can see that someone is being a miserable crumb to you, but you don't do anything, hoping they'd man-up & tell you to agitate the gravel. Why can't men be upfront? Because I doubt there's a girl that'll keep hounding a guy after he's told her to Bleep off. Maybe you're sending mixed signals, hence she's still holding on. Spell it out to her in no uncertain terms that you don't want her. If she's still pushing, then she's a nut!

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Joel3(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
I do not believe in love. its does not exist. nothing but emotion which can be develop at any giving time. its only a better option at that. like when there is no better option available on the card.

if dangote son should proposed to her just after you did. I am 100% sure you will be short change and dump. there is no true love thing in relationship, nothing but mere emotion which can fade away. only difference is that some are good in managing it. while others can't.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by hordmax: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
WELL . . .

Merely understanding girls/ladies isn't really the problem here, it's you knowing what to do—I mean, the exact thing to make her stay away; well, that's if you really meant it.

Now, you need to know that we all ain't wired-up the same way, be it psychologically, mentally, or in every other aspects, both males and females, sensitivities and understandings vary; a somewhat reason one may say common-sense is sparsely common.

See, not everybody has the ability to or interest in read-ing, decipher-ing, absorb-ing or reach-ing conclusions based on whatever subtle digs you signal them, most people don't look out for that, some don't even get them; that being said, a lady truly in love or deeply struck and affected by attraction would possibly give every reasonable doubts even if she's seeing the obvious, until an evident fact presents itself; which prompts me to ask—Have you verbally denounced her and her love personally to her face, in person? Because, it's one thing for one to signal subtle digs, it's another for one's actions to correlate those signals; she might be seeing something different which still makes her stick around, perhaps she might just be one ardent clingy personality, which isn't that bad.

All that I'm saying is, there's nothing as evident and factual as words being said, it may be lies— that'd still go down as a "factual lie".
Here's what I think you should do: Sit her down and ensue a serious dialogue with her, not banters, and no small talks, discuss your denouncement with/to her; don't be rude or abusive but, TELL HER. . . LET HER KNOW.
Make it known to her so she won't keep wasting away her time and emotional investments/efforts . . I'd bet there're other guys out there that'd do anything to have her; just be realistic with her or maybe tell her there's someone else, be respectfully blunt, with no smiles or grins, mean it; you, try and do that —I don't think any sane and responsible lady would still stick around afterwards, unless she's really psychotic.

One last thing, be mindful of how you go about the dissociation with her, ensure it's an amicable one with mutual understanding and she will respect you and appreciate your sincerity afterwards; control your temper, hurling abuses and provoking contemptuous malice is needless, as that would only embed long-lasting grudges which is seemingly irrevokable —don't burn the bridge, just walk away from it . . because, you don't know tomorrow, and it's really a small world indeed; I'll assume you know what I mean, since you're fond of subtle digs. Much has been said, I guess.

"After all, when a woman truly loves, she loves for real" — Robert S. Kelly.

. . thanks.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by uninvited: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Joel3:
understanding girls sometimes is difficult. especially when you have done everything to prove to them you are not gamed. but after sometime they still come back and you keep repeating the same.

what do girls want from a guy who maltreat them without any regards. and still they refuse to get sense. if its the sex why still they don't want to admit it it just for the sex but still carrying the same love come again.

also I find it hard to believe a girl just enjoy sex only like guys without getting emotional to it. guys can enjoy just sex and move oh. but girls will involved emotion even when the guy does not love or give a dime.
From my little understanding of women, I'll say they love potentials. They can weigh and compare your potentials with other guys. It's all about packaging for the men. You package well, it doesn't matter if you treat her like crap. All she sees is the long term benefits.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by naijaboiy: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Certain kind of people are more attracted to what they can't have or get.

Same applies in relationships. You see a guy being very distant and his girl will still be chasing him begging for attention. It's like a mind game, the more the person shuts his heart out the more you chase him except one is strong enough to put a stop to it and focus on other people. Once you're deep in loving that person it's hard to come out.

Girls also lead guys on so it goes both ways IMO.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by bastien: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na so this girl carry my matter for her head like bald head, we dated for 3 months oh, we break up, I no do again madam, she no gree, she go call, are you home alone, I'm coming please bang me well, choi? Na bang I come life come bang, na so I vex one day ask her who I am to her, she said just fuckkkk mate..Choi, I no do, go meet ur new bf she won't. She say na my banana she need.

I don get babe now, she no like am,and she no want am,she even promise me to deal with her, call my madam bitch, wahala oh

And she get her own bf she dey flaunt online anyhow, but she no want me to get my own gf.. ..
Bitch no know weitin she want ni

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by RealHaute: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Some girls are just loco, end of.
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by thunderbabs: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
The one and only existing Love I know is God....Anything outside that is total earthly fuckery.....the love for bleeps.....dassol shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by GeneralOjukwu: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Knees to the chest....her heels in your hands. You get the picture wink

Slam down like you are doing reverse press-ups, few ladies hang around after that tongue

That's how i break up...it works ALL the time grin

6 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by richfriendsng: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
yea, I have many girls as friends even my babes are aware of that but they don't suspect anything, They see themselves as just being mere friends to me but I really do have something upsleaves for them, op bang and pass, but bang responsibly oo

2 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Curdlebug(m): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
OK,,,,

;
;
;
;
;
Hello Nairalanders, A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME PLEASE.

HELP ME MAKE A SISTER WIN, THANKS

KINDLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND LIKE THE PHOTO. THANKS GOD BLESS

https://mobile.facebook.com/1959416617663362/photos/a.1961551907449833.1073741828.1959416617663362/1961890830749274/?type=3&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1961890830749274%3Atl_objid.1961890830749274%3Apage_id.1959416617663362%3Athid.1959416617663362%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1498892399%3A-4475593638056954560

;
;
;
;
;
;

3 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by nonut: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
The power of a massive rod.
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
when a romance thread is pushed to the frontpage.

6 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by goldporte: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
girls naturally like bahd boys.... im not surprised

3 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by SuperSuave(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
cry
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Sparklee(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
uninvited:

From my little understanding of women, I'll say they love potentials. They can weigh and compare your potentials with other guys. It's all about packaging for the men. You package well, it doesn't matter if you treat her like crap. All she sees is the long term benefits.

bros l support you on this one, but for some of the girls not all.

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by ERCROSS(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
such ladies make the best partner, coz they give their all to u

3 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by debspauly(f): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
even if he bleeps so good ...I can't loose my self respect .....no guy deserve that.

8 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Krystaal(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oh well grin..... Different lady with different things they look out for in a guy... Some girls really get attached to a guy if he is really good on bed..and some girls see potential, a good future, a good husband material... Una no know Sey husband hard these days... Especially with dz domestic violence thing trending now

3 Likes

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by burkingx(f): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by lazsnaira(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
OL
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by kossyablaze(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good night
Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Isomerizm(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
ZarZar:
We're not mind readers. Before you start feeling phly, have you TOLD her that you don't want her?

Sometimes you can see that someone is being a miserable crumb to you, but you don't do anything, hoping they'd man-up & tell you to agitate the gravel. Why can't men be upfront? Because I doubt there's a girl that'll keep hounding a guy after he's told her to Bleep off. Maybe you're sending mixed signals, hence she's still holding on. Spell it out to her in no uncertain terms that you don't want her. If she's still pushing, then she's a nut!
Here lies the answer to the question you never asked in your confusing grammar. @OP

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by burkingx(f): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin grin

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by koolcat: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
That moment when your ba3 is @3% and you see your boss upload the picture of himself and his family. And wanting to impress him, you quickly comment "cool pics" but auto correct changes it to "cool pigs" and your ba3 run off☠

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by IsaacBuchi(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Life is short. Love is everything. Fall in love. Heartbreak no one, You're only hurting yourself doing that.

1 Like

Re: When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer by Koval12(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
The worst set of people to advise.
A guy that has money and
A woman in love.

37 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / Top 5 Ways To Stop Masturbation / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.