Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US (115768 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by romance247(m): 12:26am On Jan 19, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
I support this guy to the very end, all those Africans living in the US should return home to develop their motherland.
what has the mother home bred one's done to ensure maximum security? electricity and water...You think is easy to leave a co try where everything is just OKAY particularly not money I'm talking about. .
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by profkehinde: 12:27am On Jan 19, 2016
This guy has no political experience whatsoever, and yet he's at the top of the primaries!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by profkehinde: 12:28am On Jan 19, 2016
He calls Mexicans "killers, criminals, drug dealers, and convicts" and then tries to justify that by saying "I have Mexican friends." Get it through your head Trump. You aren't qualified to be president and especially not in the USA, the place with the most immigrants.
He's extremely racist, which is totally unacceptable. He wants to ban anyone that is not Christian and white from living in America. You can all call him misunderstood, but anyone who says Hitler is his favorite motivational speaker and wants to deport massive amounts of harmless, respectful, and legal immigrants has a serious problem.
He should be deported, not the Mexicans. My parents are Mexican and I will be sad if I loose them. Donald trump get a life and think about what could happen if you do this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by naxman(m): 12:30am On Jan 19, 2016
who knows weda 1 9ja guy has refused him of naking his Anus.

thunder fire u
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by profkehinde: 12:32am On Jan 19, 2016
He publicly humiliated a handicapped man by imitating his disability... Of course he's a bully

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by profkehinde: 12:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Trump isn't stupid but he is a poor candidate because of his lack of experience. Like a lot of Republicans, he doesn't seem to get it that America is a free country for everybody, not just those that look and think like him. He's great at playing the media for attention because he's done it for years. That is what he's experienced at! Running a government? He's never done it. Never. And he wants to start at the top? Sorry, Donald. Run for city council or school board
He doesn't believe in climate change. My god, this guy is retarded. We do NOT want him for president!M+1
He says that there should be global warming in New York because it snowed there! Smh

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 19, 2016
That's a huge LIE, Trump never said anything like that

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by PrinceVictorE(m): 12:44am On Jan 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
That's y he will never gonna win...America can't survive without petrol..

Nigeria ain't the only Petrol producing country in the world. Its time you wake from this petrol dream of yours

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by profkehinde: 12:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Donald Trump's presidential campaign has faced strong opposition from the beginning, but he alienated even more Americans when he said earlier in the week that all Muslims should be banned from entering the U.S. His opponents bashed his plan and the White House claimed his anti-Muslim comments should keep him from being president, with White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest saying Tuesday, "The fact is what Donald Trump said yesterday disqualifies him from serving as president." However, as much as many voters and politicians would love to see the real estate magnate kicked out of the 2016 election, disqualifying Trump for his ban on Muslims isn't the right answer — voting against him will send a more united message that America doesn't support his xenophobic policies.

A Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll revealed that 57 percent of Americans object strongly to Trump's anti-Muslim plan, while only 25 percent favor it. If a majority of Americans reject his religious limitations on immigration, it's important that those voters make their feelings clear to the outside world worried by the possibility of such a harsh policy. Disqualifying Trump from becoming president would prove that political leaders find his bigotry un-American, but the whole country sending that message would be a much stronger statement.

Wow, what a day. So many foolish people that refuse to acknowledge the tremendous danger and uncertainty of certain people coming into U.S.

Trump's wish to bar all Muslim immigrants from the country directly violates the First Amendment right to freedom of religion and creates an inaccurate image of America as a country that doesn't trust Muslims as a whole. According to the Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, 60 percent of Americans have a favorable view of Muslims despite an increased fear of terrorism following the Paris attacks and San Bernardino mass shooting. Whether Trump continues to run as a Republican or breaks free as an Independent candidate, rejecting him at the ballot box will prove to the world that everyone (or almost everyone) opposes his anti-Muslim rhetoric, welcomes Muslims to America, and supports the Muslims already living here.

It will also prove a larger point to Trump about his harmful policies. If he's kicked out of the race, he will undoubtedly claim that it was inappropriate and the American people want to see him in the White House (probably calling multiple people "idiots" in the process), but if the nation votes him down, he'll be forced to recognize that his xenophobia is unpopular.

On top of proving to Trump, Muslims, and the whole international community that Americans don't want to turn away immigrants and refugees based on their religious beliefs, it's important that other presidential candidates, politicians, and the media show the 25 percent of voters who do favor Trump's anti-Muslim plan why it's so problematic. Disqualifying him from the race would only anger these people, not change their minds about immigration. In order for the country to be a safe and welcome place for people of all faiths, there needs to be a positive rhetoric about allowing Muslims into the country so that Trump's supporters are given the knowledge and understanding to reject him as well. Nothing would be more satisfying than turning Trump's most faithful fans against him to create a more open society.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 19, 2016
PrinceVictorE:

Nigeria ain't the only Petrol producing country in the world. Its time you wake from this petrol dream of yours

Like the rest, u are as well dive in in a wrong conclusion...did I mention Nigeria in my quote? smh...

No wonder if ur country doesn't grow well coz it's own ppol are the putting it down Nigeria.

Seems a lot of u down here are not proud to be a Nigerian...
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by PrinceVictorE(m): 1:32am On Jan 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Like the rest, u are as well dive in in a wrong conclusion...did I mention Nigeria in my quote? smh...

No wonder if ur country doesn't grow well coz it's own ppol are the putting it down Nigeria.

Seems a lot of u down here are not proud to be a Nigerian...

You are free to shake your head since you don't know shit about what Nigerians go through as citizens. You only live outside the country and talk about being proud of it. Am proud to be a Nigerian but you know nothing about the struggle.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by cucuzee247(m): 1:42am On Jan 19, 2016
This got me thinking: is this news credible? If it is, then it's a signal to Nigerians and our leaders. We can make Nigeria great...takes time though!
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by sheyoroniyen(m): 2:02am On Jan 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
That's y he will never gonna win...America can't survive without petrol..

laughin in greek.american petrol reserve is enough to serve dem for more dan 10yrs.leave petrol out of it undecided
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Taryur3(m): 3:11am On Jan 19, 2016
otipoju:

Frustrated man...na we sey make them deny you visa.
.I tire for the fool o
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Taryur3(m): 3:18am On Jan 19, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
I support this guy to the very end, all those Africans living in the US should return home to develop their motherland.
I guess you are confused.if you want america visa right now come and collect it.bad belle.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:54am On Jan 19, 2016
niggi4life:

@ seun sorry but your site is beginning to lack integrity. In as much as it states on the site that we are solely responsible for what we post.. Why would your Mods push a fake news to the Front Page without proper verification? Do you know how many millions of foreigners read posts on Nairaland everyday?
Please and please always ensure your Mods at least verify sensitive news before pushing it to the FP.
This is totally annoying as we all know its a Fake News

Don't you know that fake news sells like hot cake?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:00am On Jan 19, 2016
irepagbor:

Fake news. Nigerian are getting stup!d everyday cos of social network...............I follow Donald Trump on Instagram, facebook, twitter and tv. I never receive this update or heard it.

This news originated from Kenya last month. It has been circulating in Kenya long time to draw Nigeria in.

THIS REMINDS OF OF FAKE PASTOR CHIJIOKE AKA BREAST SUCKER STORY THAT WAS COOKED FROM KENYA..... WHY ARE NIGERIANS COPYING NONSENSE FROM KENYA? ARE WE LEARNING STUP!D!TY FROM THEM?

I wonder oh! undecided
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by SeanDada1(m): 4:00am On Jan 19, 2016
noeloge82:
BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP WARNS NIGERIANS : “IF I WIN, YOU LEAVE”. NEWS | BY FNN |

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.
Source:http://www./posts/91538

Another Ayo Fayose in the US grin
Na him papa get America??
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by bbdd: 4:02am On Jan 19, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol

Na your type dey sleep for embassy.

[size=18pt]IDIOT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by SeanDada1(m): 4:02am On Jan 19, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol

Another Ayo Fayose in the US grin
Na him papa get America??
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:04am On Jan 19, 2016
Hakagure:

Lies, lies and more lies... propagated by people who could not be bothered to check facts. Exorcise laziness from your habits and check what you read online (and in a book, any book), just because its on www does not mean its real.

Let's hope our people will take this correction. undecided
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by totorimi: 4:38am On Jan 19, 2016
If this an said this and got a rousing applause the it should be a pointer that just oneday in time some angry white American will do it. So Nigerians in USA legit or not should start thinking home, after all there is no place like home.

UK has done it so USA can do it as well. BTW, the man did not specify whether he is referring to illegal immigrants.
I also have a problem with the blanket label on Nigerians. Now I miss someone like Idiagbon and Abacha by now a very cool response would have gone out to all those American companies involved in fraud scandal iand fradulent oil deals n Nigeria as a warning never to mess with any Nigerian anywhere in the world.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 19, 2016
PrinceVictorE:

You are free to shake your head since you don't know shit about what Nigerians go through as citizens. You only live outside the country and talk about being proud of it. Am proud to be a Nigerian but you know nothing about the struggle.

No, u are not proud to be one...u put down ur own country..that's how y'all show it & that reflects abt ur country...
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 19, 2016
sheyoroniyen:

laughin in greek.american petrol reserve is enough to serve dem for more dan 10yrs.leave petrol out of it undecided

As if u even know how to speak Greek...
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by AAinEqGuinea: 5:01am On Jan 19, 2016
excellence44:

I love trump just because he is STU PID.

and sadly there are many people who take this guy seriously. His latest foolery: threatening to deport people who want to work.

Trump is the most desperate political salesman who knows you dont win elections with any incendiary rhetoric.

If Trump wins the nominee (a good thing) it is over for his political party winning the White House, being the easiest win for his opponent who simply has to replay these hateful speeches that America hates being known for.

For example: in our 2012 presidential election, Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney, Romney was secretly videotapped using a much milder form of racist and classist rhetoric compared to Trump's latest library of hateful speeches. Unlike Romney's one issue, Trump has endless material that his opponent could repeatedly use to remind America just how crazy and loony he really is. No modern presidential nominee wins who remotely comes close to using the rhetoric Trump has, but it is Funny how many people think he has a chance to win
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by jidebaba69(m): 5:22am On Jan 19, 2016
noeloge82:
BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP WARNS NIGERIANS : “IF I WIN, YOU LEAVE”. NEWS | BY FNN |

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.
Source:http://www./posts/91538

Ignorant, pig-headed bigot!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by lordliri(m): 5:36am On Jan 19, 2016
He could win aught.. Considering he's now a mouthpiece amplifying what em white wackos have been whispering..he is speaking the minds of many US natives
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by onoja12: 6:10am On Jan 19, 2016
hear yourself please go and educate yourself in less than 20years we have turned out more black billionaires than anywhere in the world put together .my friend celebrate your country .be proud of who you are than running to be slave in one white mans country.

Osahon7:
my friend go and sleep! Lazy and greedy man!! Y havnt you bcome a billionaire here in ur 9ja?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by pulsa(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2016
tottinova:
And after making that comment, you expect the blacks to vote you in

You've forgotten that America is made up of 40% blacks
. more like 15 percent.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Dee1murphy(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol

Na your papa go feed dem if dey all return back home ?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Scholarforever: 6:58am On Jan 19, 2016
abumeinben:

Even in Israel, there are Muslims, and in Saudi Arabia's Mecca, there are Christians. Nature is balanced, if you must leave in a balanced society, the contents must be balanced as well. Everyone must be under surveillance. Abi shey na Muslim kill over 20 students and then himself for one of the schools in US last year?
I don't have anything against Islam but those who practise it. I believe that religion is a personal thing and no one has d right to force his belief down the throat of another. I see Islamic bigots (Alshabab, Book Haram, IS, ...) as a threat to d world security not only d US.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.