Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US (115763 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by waldigit: 6:58am On Jan 19, 2016
Olarajee:
This source get as e be o.

But America is overhyped sef. I wonder why we can't get it right and enjoy our own country.

Given same platform, I will take Naija over Yankee again and again.

But this trump sef na monster. Filled with so much hatred. Hope America can survive on its own whilst alienating every other country.

Because most of our pple are possessed by demons in charge of materialism, mediocrity, poverty mentality and primitive mindset. Hence we need deliverance.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by FARADAYOPE(m): 7:00am On Jan 19, 2016
i wish he can
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by ShammahBarnabas(m): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
That's y he will never gonna win...America can't survive without petrol..

They have enough petroleum. In fact they are now exporting petroleum, so they don't need ours.
That said, he can't get rid of us!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by miketayo(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lmao grin do u think they get petrol only from Nigeria, or u think they don't have their own petrol..
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Unlike Nigeria, America refines its own petrol, the have oil refineries and reserves, they even pioneered a cheaper for of oil refining call fracking, so if trump wins he will carry out his threat.

What trump fails to come to terms with is that the mexicans and other foreign nationals in the US take up jobs that the Americans there wont do at lower wages .
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by sheyoroniyen(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

As if u even know how to speak Greek...
undecided

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Donbasi(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2016
kilode100:
FFN= fakes news nigeria.
ma sister the news na correct, true and a factual one. So if u Donald Trump u will certainly confess Obama as a saint

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by bejeria101(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2016
If........thats a very big if.....
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by PrinceVictorE(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

No, u are not proud to be one...u put down ur own country..that's how y'all show it & that reflects abt ur country...

LOL....its easier to comment. The onlooker is always a better player because he doesn't know shit about the game. You can't know the taste of a soup by merely looking at it. Obviously you know Nothing about Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by lordyugo: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
I support this guy to the very end, all those Africans living in the US should return home to develop their motherland.

a whiteman racially abused u nd u r happy about it and pple are clicking likes (too many retards on this forum or pple on ds forum think its cool to be a retard)
so ur peanut sized brain made u think nigeria is a 3rd world country cos its citizens are outside d country?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by fortunechy(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2016
he indirectly announced his failure
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by gbishman: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2016
This guy fails to realize that he too is not 100% American because there is nothing like a 100% American.
Immigrants made up what is known as America today.
For christ sakes someone should let this blabber mouth called trump, that leaders do not talk carelessly the way that he does.
Issues bothering on race, Nationality, religion are very sensitive issues and should be left out of politics.
One would expect he would dwell more of reforms, education, health care, arms proliferation and restrictions on its sales.
Its obvious this guy is going to loose big time, he may have been a successful business but his definitely not a leader.
I pity the blacks and non-immigrants who work for him (if they are) at Trumps
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by abumeinben(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2016
MarieSucre:

-Do the Christians in Saudi Arabia have the same freedom their Muslim counterparts have in the west?

-Do they have churches?

-Are they free to attend the churches?

-Are they free to put speakers outside or ring church bells?

-Can they do dawah in Saudi Arabia the same way Muslims in the west can?

-Can they identify publicly with their faith, like wear a crucifix the same way Muslim women in the west wear hijab or even Niqab?

pls answer all these truthfully.

Bro...I get your point ...you may not be wrong.

But you still miss the basis of my argument
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by ddeola: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Trump lacks the capacity to lead a country as big and diverse as America, he will NEVER make it even in his own party. No be curse na fact !

He should go to the gutters with his dirty money
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by blueAgent(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ioannes:

yeah. that's why I put that last part. they are lazy and entitled.

I guess Trump doesn't regard people of other races. he is a white supremacist and am sure Americans will do well to ignore him at the polls.

except for his strong dislike for Islam which we both share, I think trump is a dick.

Lazy? nobody or country can be lazy and still have so much wealth like US and you say they are lazy.if mexicans and the Africans are hardworking while not stay back and create wealth. they are responsible for reducing wages for whites willingly to do those jobs. by offering cheaper labour.

Nigerian did the same thing to Ghana.so while is everybody cursing trump

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
noeloge82:
BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP WARNS NIGERIANS : “IF I WIN, YOU LEAVE”. NEWS | BY FNN |

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.
Source:http://www./posts/91538
In the picture used, He looks like he's saying "FVCK THE WORLD"

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
abumeinben:

Even in Israel, there are Muslims, and in Saudi Arabia's Mecca, there are Christians. Nature is balanced, if you must leave in a balanced society, the contents must be balanced as well. Everyone must be under surveillance. Abi shey na Muslim kill over 20 students and then himself for one of the schools in US last year?
Some people own too much.They preach killing na.Who are those
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by remzytimer: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
DO YOU NEED A DUMB TO TELL YOU, YOU ARE A LOOSER!!!!!
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Bobnotrouble: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
zinachidi:
this man na Lucifer.

You meant he's a psycho?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by abumeinben(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mekwen:
Some people own too much.They preach killing na.Who are those

Nawa to u o....shoouuuuu...na them na.
But dat wan nor mean say good ones nor dey, like Aisha wey I dey eye grin
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Mikeiron78(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Not many Nigerians try to learn, they will accept everything dogmatically so far it's on the Internet lol. Good job man.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Mikeiron78(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
PrinceVictorE:

Nigeria ain't the only Petrol producing country in the world. Its time you wake from this petrol dream of yours

Nigeria will soon be begging for buyers soon with the sanctions on Iran by the United States lifted.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
lordliri:
He could win aught.. Considering he's now a mouthpiece amplifying what em white wackos have been whispering..he is speaking the minds of many US natives

Who exactly are the US natives?? The European whites or the Native American Indians? I think you know the answer already cheesy wink
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by dejavuh0007(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=ChinonsoDike2 post=42105650]

Blah, blah, blah. The truth hurts. Nothing good can/ will ever come out of Africa. I repeat: NIGERIA OWES ME NOTHING, AND I OWE NIGERIA NOTHING. The Nigerians in diaspora owe you nothing. Who cares if they're doing menial jobs?! If they're not hurting anyone or doing anything illegal there's nothing wrong with that. It's called being a responsible adult.I graduated Magna cum laude,and I'm doing an internship at an Investment bank; I also waited tables wh
dis a senile way of speaking... Anyway its nt wat haters lyk u say dat wil determine d future. Africa will surpass in due tym .
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by bbdd: 1:26am On Jan 20, 2016
KashyBaby:

[size=15pt]LOOOOOOL USA has more oil than Nigeria Mr Man[/size]
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
operation bad belle...please a pics of u developing ur immediate neighborhood oga/madam robinhood hypocrisy is wen u rant on nairaland but ur frnds and family calls u stingy,u av a savings and fixed deposit account..while u pass beggars everyday and read abt people wiv financial needs everyday yet u save..why not take all u av a give oga/madam pope john paulNANSENSE..if u made ur own in zaria must i make my own in zaria...many are called few are chosen..we all must not sleep and face the same direction..
divinehand2003:
Lol
I support this guy to the very end, all those Africans living in the US should return home to develop their motherland.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by mekybabe1: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
True talk..
Excuzeme:

Truth is most whites are racist (towards Blacks), just that some are good at hiding it, knowing its a bad thing but virtually all of them discriminate against Blacks!
But then, Blacks also discriminate (Not Racist, which is based solely on Skin color) against fellow Blacks based on tribe, country, Language and even caste system!

As for Trump, like most White Americans, he is rich, over-fed and psychologically DISTURBED!
Despite all his 'spoken madness', even Whites are afraid to make him their President because they know what it means to have a "mentally unbalanced" person as the POTUS!
grin grin

He cant even win the Republican nomination

But if he does, then just like eight years ago, he will "gift" the Democratic Nominee, the POTUS, ........on a platter of Gold.

I am praying the Republicans make the mistake of making him their Nominee cause thats a "banker-loser", but am also sure they are smarter than that.
Its like making Sarah Palin, the Republican Nominee, back then!
shocked shocked
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by mikolo80: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Ioannes:

yeah. that's why I put that last part. they are lazy and entitled.

I guess Trump doesn't regard people of other races. he is a white supremacist and am sure Americans will do well to ignore him at the polls.

except for his strong dislike for Islam which we both share, I think trump is a dick.
he is just saying what will get him elected.(by hillbillies) and other ignorant folk. he's a successful business man with lots of foreigners working for him so he's just blabbing (distastefully, yes but very effective in the polls) cos ppl are tired of politicians talking from the side of their mouth. they just want somebody that will say it as it is, to hell with political correctness.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
mikolo80:
he is just saying what will get him elected.(by hillbillies) and other ignorant folk. he's a successful business man with lots of foreigners working for him so he's just blabbing (distastefully, yes but very effective in the polls) cos ppl are tired of politicians talking from the side of their mouth. they just want somebody that will say it as it is, to hell with political correctness.

yeah. he's also forgetting that there are lots of black Americans and probably some whites who find his particular brand of "say-it-as-it-is" distasteful.

if he keeps it up he will definitely lose the election.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by mikolo80: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ioannes:

yeah. he's also forgetting that there are lots of black Americans and probably some whites who find his particular brand of "say-it-as-it-is" distasteful.

if he keeps it up he will definitely lose the election.
he also knows most of them don't vote

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 23, 2016
mikolo80:
he also knows most of them don't vote

oh. I didn't know that.

how's your side. we should chat this weekend on whatsapp but am so damn busy. maybe next week though.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 23, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
The heart of a black man is full of wickedness .I can see that you got a lot of likes on your post by your fellow idiiots . You want Nigerians in developed countries deported so that they'll come join you in your primitive backward life .

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.