Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl (1620 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl by princefrezy: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
These days I laugh whenever I see guys who meet a new girl with big phones, wearing tight trouser and a top that’s showing her boobs and want to dump their real girlfriend because of this new ‘fine girl’.What such guys don’t really know is that they are just a number on the girl’s list, nothing close to boyfriend. In fact,such babes don’t get emotional, they are all about “business” – I need money girls!

Guys, stay with your loyal girlfriend and forget about flashy babes. See revelations below…
Things are not always what they seem to be at the surface level, so there is a need for you to ‘shine your eyes’ before being caught buying the counterfeitHERE are steps to know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl...
Re: How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl by Xenry: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lol
Re: How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl by richmond500: 9:39am On Mar 13, 2021
so who told u all girls with big phones and tight trouser are runs girls?.nairaland has the highest number of stupid people per square kilometer

1 Like

Re: How To Know She's A Secret Prostitute Or A Runs Girl by Dreadlock69(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2021
Walk-in step
Aura
The energy she brings

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Question? / 6 Myths About Squirting / Ten (10) Moves To Get Her In The Mood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.