Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) (65105 Views)

Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2016
Awww...

John recently wedded his beautiful wife, Adeola and the amazing moment he held her and broke into tears while they had their first dance was captured by Klalaphotography. Why do you think he's in tears? See more photos from the wedding after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/nigerian-groom-cries-at-his-wedding.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2016
lalalsticlala

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by donbenedict(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Who wouldn't crave this spectacular wedding?

Oluwa please bless me!

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Khd95(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2016
cute couples,God bless their union
i think he cried,cos he just realised d gbese wey him don inherit
cheesy;(

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2016
cry the guy is happy he found his dream wife

cry hubby may i b ur dream girl?

The guy seem more excited dan d lady grin

Its obvious the bride didnt sleep well see her eyes embarassed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by donbenedict(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

lol na for dream u wan be him babe? Lwkmd!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by gomzy121: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2016
there is every reason why one should get money, we'll back to ur question, tears of joy wasn't specified for women only mind u...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by sayyid(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2016
he dey cry because of all d troubles he went trough b4 d girl gree for him.
9ice pix tho

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2016
undecided the guy dy cry? Who be the woman for the marriage??

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by myfantasies(f): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Awwww so cute

D guy is really in love

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:
lol na for dream u wan be him babe? Lwkmd!

No i was referring to d bride i was like d bride look to d hubby is like

Can i b ur dream girl hubby

D guy is looking excited

The bride look is calm nd sensational

U no see d pix ni

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by donbenedict(m): 7:58am On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

No i was referring to d bride i was like d bride look to d hubby is like

Can i b ur dream girl hubby

D guy is looking excited

The bride look is calm nd sensational

U no see d pix ni
u can fantasize eh... chai. Dat's ur probs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:

Tank u smiley
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2016
donbenedict:

Tank u smiley.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by donbenedict(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

Tank u smiley.
welcome tongue
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by kizolo(m): 8:02am On Jan 17, 2016
Tears of slavery joy.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by midolian(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2016
Tears of joy*

After jumping many hurdles.. smiley

I pray she don't make u shed real tears after the wedding

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by crazygod(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2016
I hate men that cries. angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by dOnLarich: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2016
not his fault tho .. Caption : the moment you remember how much you have spent on the wedding and the turn up was above expectation and it's still loan you take for it cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by menabae(f): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Beauriful couple cheesy
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by kay29000(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2016
Maybe he is gay and just getting married for a cover-up, so he is crying cos he knows this is not what he really wants to do.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by midehi2(f): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2016
tears of getting the right woman grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by cruzita(f): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2016
tears of joy.he who findeth a good wife findeth a good thing

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2016
Awwwwwww kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by dapsonlou(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Awww...

John recently wedded his beautiful wife, Adeola and the amazing moment he held her and broke into tears while they had their first dance was captured by Klalaphotography. Why do you think he's in tears? See more photos from the wedding after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/nigerian-groom-cries-at-his-wedding.html

The boy remember how much he spent for the wedding, the realize that he's been foooocking her for free for years.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 17, 2016
Lol. Maybe he borrowed money 4 the wedding and few people showed up.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 9:24am On Jan 17, 2016
where u see joy for there?
just look the guy face well,na painment.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Qualer: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

na too much foundation cover the eyes! grin
see the MC for the second pix, in his mind... 'na why this mumu dey fall hand for public now??'

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Smartsyn(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmm.

The lady wispered to my man, " last last, your own don finish" and my man burst into tears.

That third pics for make more sense if they are both nekked.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Maybe the guy feels the lady can't date him,muchmore marriage,he's lucky to have her.

Or the never thought of marriage in his life,and suddenly he found love where he never expected.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by aare07(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2016
T
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by hakeem4(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2016
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts / Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.