Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) (65180 Views)

Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by drinkmorewater: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2016
Mtcchewww! Rubbish!!!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2016
This happens when u get married to ur BFF
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by fredoooooo: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2016
Poor guy ,this remind me of Morris chestnut in the movie (The best man) . grin grin
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by donbenedict(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2016
Make I hear say I cry for my wedding... iranu.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Kanbee: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2016
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by EmmyDe25(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ni66a looks so much like Ed Woodward. Co-incidentally, the wife is my namec.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Metobime(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Why he no go cry? Abi u no cee say na tatoo woman him dey marry grin Ozaaa!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by allthingsgood: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dramatists...why he de cry
Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
crazygod:
I hate men that cries. angry
Dollar increase made me cry
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by ohbyjay(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Metobime:
grin
Metobime:
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by omoseth(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Probably the bride stood by him when he had nothing. "Started from the bottom now we're here" Real Men don't forget that.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Excuzeme: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
He cried because he realized, though too late, that "he had just signed away his freedom, peace of mind and added a lot of worries his already fragile state of mind"!

Its like paying a lot of money .............to reduce your life span"!

I feel for the guy!

There is a reason women are called "UNAVOIDABLE EVIL"
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
emotional men are the strongest, but oga u no try.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Qualer:

na too much foundation cover the eyes! grin
see the MC for the second pix, in his mind... 'na why this mumu dey fall hand for public now??'

M nt there o d bride myt b on nl embarassed
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by obafemi07066(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lol to much drinks ni o
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by banio: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Maybe He is thinking of the money he borrowed for the wedding
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Qualer: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

M nt there o d bride myt b on nl embarassed

you didn't dey there by then... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Qualer:

you didn't dey there by then... grin grin grin

Asin i no they dere atall
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Laveda(f): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Cute couple embarassed kiss kiss

HML smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
It's very simple, he didn't grow up here!
Hell no! There's no way he could have grown up in this country.

In this country, we don't cry! It's true.
Just watch how his 'Naija-made' guys will yab him,
• "Guy you fall my hand"
• "In fact, you fall the whole Warri nation hand"
• "Guy you be epete! How you go come dey cry in front of your woman? Okay, wetin you wan make your woman come do as you don dey cry?" cheesy

But that babe fit make person cry oh. She looks so pure. And the guy? Ravishingly cute! I can't wait to see their beautiful kids. smiley

Congratulations to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
This's how they start and tomorrow they'll come to NL with s2pid threads like: "My wife doesn't treat and respect me like the man of the house"
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tears of joy
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ode ni guy yi sha angry
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
tjark1:
This's how they start and tomorrow they'll come to NL with s2pid threads like: "My wife doesn't treat and respect me like the man of the house"
you de mjnd d fool. Wetin wan cos cry on top wedding
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
myfantasies:
Awwww so cute

D guy is really in love
that's not love. That's mumu syndrome

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by myfantasies(f): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
xtervaganza:
that's not love. That's mumu syndrome
Abeg go nd sit down
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
If this suegbe na my broad I go leave am for d place go house ni

Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
After the wedding pay the debt...

Why won't he cry?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by onatisi(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
That man seems to be crying for joy because he has made it. Most likely that woman is the only child of a multi billionaire. Who wont cry for joy on such occasion?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by tommychow(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
midehi2:
tears of getting the right woman grin

There's nothing like marrying the right woman. There's only marrying a woman you love HOPING she'll be with you through life's challenges right till the end. He can have affairs because she became overweight and she decides to leave his ass. She can have affairs because he's too tiny, then he finds out and leaves her ass. So, anything can happen. Marriage is a long-ass journey NOT a destination.

You've been schooled today. Go spread my wisdom. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Romance Section Chat Room IV / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.