Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) (65177 Views)

Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by justvicky: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Cute couple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Prospero01(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
God make this dream come through for me this year.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by tonychristopher: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
He must be daft..what sort of groom cries ..he should be wondering how and what he spent the money for

Leave crying for women
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by midehi2(f): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
tommychow:

There's nothing like marrying the right woman. There's only marrying a woman you love HOPING she'll be with you through life's challenges right till the end. He can have affairs because she became overweight and she decides to leave his ass. She can have affairs because he's too tiny, then he finds out and leaves her ass. So, anything can happen. Marriage is a long-ass journey NOT a destination.

You've been schooled today. Go spread my wisdom. wink
for ya mind now, you have taught me something, go back and read what you wrote; trash! tongue
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
myfantasies:
Abeg go nd sit down
I'm sitting down now. You can come sit on my dick
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Jasmine360(f): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
wow! what a touching moment smiley

Happy wedlock!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Glamprincess: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hes probably thinkin bout all he went through
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by myfantasies(f): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
xtervaganza:
Qualer xtervaganza said that you should come nd sit on his dick grin grin
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
When it dawns on him dat he had permanently entered 'one chance'
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by CharlyNick: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wetin dey make am cry na? The girl Wey suppose cry no dey cry!

Abi na d girl dey marry am

2Bedroom Flat with 2 toilet available in Eliozu, Port-Harcourt @250k. Steady water supply, spacious Rooms, Fenced compound. Click on my name for details.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
The lady whispered to him that she banged his room mate while they where in school,so the guy is confused whether to snap her neck or yell or bite off her nose! Seriously i think he is just happy and over excited to be married to the woman of his dreams and he is like..oh tonight after all the abstinence i am finally killing that kitty kat for life! grin
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ofcourse yes.. Some do.
I won't for our own sha
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by tommychow(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
midehi2:

for ya mind now, you have taught me something, go back and read what you wrote; trash! tongue

Lmao. And the same babe will say she is attracted to an intelligent man that can challenge her intellectually.

Because I attempted to correct you constructively doesn't make it "trash". You feel me, babe?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by midehi2(f): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
tommychow:

Lmao. And the same babe will say she is attracted to an intelligent man that can challenge her intellectually.

Because I attempted to correct you constructively doesn't make it "trash". You feel me, babe?
still trash!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by tommychow(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
midehi2:

still trash!

Hopeless.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by abdulhamid0(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Maybe him give her Belle, them father inlaw come say he most marry her or end up in kuje prison like them muteh grin
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Qualer: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
myfantasies:

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by SirLewis(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
All these inbred stone hearts here yabbing the guy cuz he cried are the same set of persons that were wiping Cattarh from their noses when their gf's broke up with them. Lord knows what he's been through to find this lady or how much he's dreamt and toiled to get to this day. Unlike most of you who are delighted marrying oloshos, he probably knows his wife is virtuous and pure. Men of other cultures most especially the Americans aren't afraid to show their emotions. Na for here wey Una dey do "strong African men" na im life worse pass other places sef. Na which improvement your "strong man" don bring for you? The guy looks made, most of you typing trash are wearing nothing but smelly boxers in a hot danky room sitting on a foam flatter than your empty stomachs. Una no get shame say "soft men" dey live better pass una. Mtcheew!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Qualer: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
xtervaganza:

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by bizgai(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
The bride be like, don't worry about the Gbese i go join pay
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by sirhot(m): 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
SirLewis:
All these inbred stone hearts here yabbing the guy cuz he cried are the same set of persons that were wiping Cattarh from their noses when their gf's broke up with them. Lord knows what he's been through to find this lady or how much he's dreamt and toiled to get to this day. Unlike most of you who are delighted marrying oloshos, he probably knows his wife is virtuous and pure. Men of other cultures most especially the Americans aren't afraid to show their emotions. Na for here wey Una dey do "strong African men" na im life worse pass other places sef. Na which improvement your "strong man" don bring for you? The guy looks made, most of you typing trash are wearing nothing but smelly boxers in a hot danky room sitting on a foam flatter than your empty stomachs. Una no get shame say "soft men" dey live better pass una. Mtcheew!!
. grin grin grin grin grin

Lol... grin grin grin Kai.... This is finishing!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Tedassie(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
kay29000:
Maybe he is gay and just getting married for a cover-up, so he is crying cos he knows this is not what he really wants to do.
Not funny,abeg...bland cynicism!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Tedassie(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Speechless3:

He doesnt look gay tho
smh...do they need to have a special look to be "qualified" as such hunh?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by macino1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
May be tears of joy. ohhh. finally got her, etc
Or na d igbese wey e go pay. wedding expenses.

In other news,
He needs to sexually satisfy her oooo.

For Sexual Performance: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by olumidazz: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
The guy don marry him husband be that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by otiigba1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Its either he is crying because he thought shi't i just ruined my life or he rather be married to a man cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by otiigba1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Who is the wife? He or he? angry
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by myfantasies(f): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=42061438][/quote]Wat is wrong with u tongue
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by abbey621(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Some guys are more emotional than others and it could be that maybe someone he wanted to witness the wedding was not there or probably passed away. So many things can make someone emotional but for most guys on wedding day we are busy thinking when will this be over or I hope say we go make some cash to recover part of the expenses grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
myfantasies:

lol You no well
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by myfantasies(f): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
xtervaganza:
lol You no well
Na u i resemble grin
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by myfantasies(f): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
SirLewis:
Bros u wicked oo grin

Na our strong African men u dey yab like dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Romance Section Chat Room IV / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.