Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) (65181 Views)

Nigerian Bride Consoles Her Israeli Groom As He Cries At Their Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by alhabie(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
ori re Wu ni..
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by vega84(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lover boy #vegatalks
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by vicdo: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Na so him dey keep face whenever konji catch am...........Kai, walahi konji is a ba*stard
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
d guy dey cry because of d money wey he don spend...... angryd
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Qualer: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat is wrong with u tongue

you are everything wrong with me...you should know that by now! tongue
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by myfantasies(f): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Qualer:

you are everything wrong with me...you should know that by now! tongue
Really?

Waooow i don't know
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Vikky014(f): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tears of Joy
Nice couple
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
cool I will not trust a dude who cries in public.
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Enzymo: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
The guy na booooolooooooo jjjjoooooooh!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by datigbogirl: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:
cry the guy is happy he found his dream wife

cry hubby may i b ur dream girl?

The guy seem more excited dan d lady grin

Its obvious the bride didnt sleep well see her eyes embarassed

A grown ass man crying because of ds small girl...mtchew!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
after tracking one babe for five years and she finally gree why you no go cry??
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by charmingeyes(m): 1:12am On Jan 18, 2016
sickstars:
cry the guy is happy he found his dream wife

cry hubby may i b ur dream girl?

The guy seem more excited dan d lady grin

Its obvious the bride didnt sleep well see her eyes embarassed

Hope u feel better?
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by toprealman: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Mumu love!
Re: Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided the guy dy cry? Who be the woman for the marriage??

It doesn't matter
As long as both genders are represented.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Romance Section Chat Room IV / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.