Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics (5965 Views)

Lady Determines To Sleep With Any Guy; As She Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Mama (p / Former World's Fattest Woman Looking For Love After Loosing 260kg (photos) / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Davidovinci(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

No health matter long story

Dunno why i gain weight loose it Wen i gain my dad calls me stup*d all d time now av lost weight o shocked
Nd dad compliments me grin

Was sayin loosing weight is harder dan gaining it

My work out no pass running grin

Lolz cheesy at ur dad calling u stup*d..He wants what's best for you joor.
Running is cool.how long do u run? no job oo
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Davidovinci:

Lolz cheesy at ur dad calling u stup*d..He wants what's best for you joor.
Running is cool.how long do u run? no job oo

Ny time o

any race 100m 200m 400m 800m relay race grin
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by Davidovinci(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
sickstars:

Ny time o

any race 100m 200m 400m 800m relay race grin
Lol....
Sprint queen like u ...u wan win olympics abi cheesy
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by iamkingzlee(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jesuu shocked love!!!!!
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by ehissi(m): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
And some ladies will say they are fat?? angry
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by NakedEve: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guys come and see the kinda hips u love right?
Re: OMG - The World’s Fattest Woman Determines To Slims Down For Her Wedding - Pics by forreelinc(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
exlink10:
I wonder what she eat and grew this big in the first place. 38-year-old Charity Pierce who holds the current world record for fattest woman alive, has revealed plans to slim down, so she can walk down the aisle with her fiancé 22-year-old Tony Saur. Because Ms Pierce, who is the fattest woman in the world, has developed a medical condition called lymphedema, which has caused a huge swelling on her left leg, she no longer fits easily into a regular car.

To make the 1,000 mile trip to Texas the single mother would need to hire a private ambulance, and she is currently trying to raise $5,000 to pay for it. She has been home bound and is unable to walk without help. She plans to lose 20 stones for her dream wedding.

“I’m determined not to have to get married at home – I want to be able to walk up the aisle. We both love country music so I plan to wear a wedding dress, cowboy boots and cowgirl hat and Tony will be in jeans and cowboy boots.” she says.

Do you think this her dream will ever come true?

See more photos at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/omg-worlds-fattest-woman-determines-to.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 fynestboi

Ayama! Guy u for warn us say na graphic photo na, i was eating

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women / Guys,is There Any Thing Wrong For Your Woman To Get Multiple Ear Piercings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.