Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School (32615 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / My Experience Living In A Muslim-populated Hostel / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fulaboy:
you cant sleep with me grin
Lol. I guess. Hehe!
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Zico0(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Shamillionaire:
My roommates makes me to resume skul early cos when we are on semester break am missing them a lot we 8 in the room we are like brothers though am the only Muslim among them that was my best room in skul I always remember Isreal he cooked for me during fasting period cos I was broke l always remember you brother we are brothers from different mothers
Which school did you go to?
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Fireson: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
NakedEve:
Fortunately I had a male rummie. smiley
He couldn't stand a fine babe's body.
He was also smooching me almost every night.
One day I couldn't stand it any longer n then the fucking began.
Day n night he hit me hard.
I loved it kiss

Unfortunately he didn't know I was possessing him with demons throughout.

And now he treks the whole of Lagos selling drugs. cheesy
Chai. I HV destroyed his life. cool

Lol.... you are a boy grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
NakedEve:
Fortunately I had a male rummie. smiley He couldn't stand a fine babe's body. He was also smooching me almost every night. One day I couldn't stand it any longer n then the fucking began. Day n night he hit me hard. I loved it kiss
And now he treks the whole of Lagos selling drugs. cheesy Chai. I HV destroyed his life. cool
Hahahahaha I didn't see that coming grin grin grin Kai, you be correct crase pesin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Ryda(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Whenever he sees me cooking he'll be like Ryda my man no spice am too much o.. U knw say i no dey like pepper

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
woodalchidude:

Wow!you wouldn't have said anything bad about yourself though and I would have done the same thing also.Just joking though! I can't even have a roommate, never, I am not in school anymore though,I love having my space.

Abi na.....but of a truth... I am gentle and I don't find peace in fighting.. If any argument should get tough and I know that it's going to resolve into fight, I'll simple agree ni o my brother.....Cos no get body to fight

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Smiles ...shout out to Igwe my very own personal assistant ...Lol....Hamza now in wudil, neighbors and bitches and hoes....lol.. school was fun from night parties to night classes to toping class and graduating with the best result in my Dept.... damn what I hate most was the way rumours fly out easily ...choi!
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by SirLewis(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Roommates? Missing money? Used soaps? Half eaten food? I know not what you speak of. Nothing like staying on your own jare, if you're not bothered about it sha. Staying with people makes you lazy cuz you start depending on them. If you stay alone, by the time hunger comes for you nobody will tell you to cook, if your toilet is dirty and smelly by force you'll wash it. You learn slowly to be hardworking. I hear some say you need roommates to be motivated to read. If you can't motivate yourself, how will you actually train yourself to be focused?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
CHARLESTON007:
Op urs is even good angry angry angry try sharing a room with a deeper life mofo who always demonize everything you do from singing so called(worldly songs) to how u talk and of u carry girl come room he go jst sit down de look una like film he prays from 2am to 4 in the morning and the other is more of a leech than a roommate he basically owns nothing in the room from soap to Slipper's guy how far ur toothpaste, soap ,haircream men do i hate them will be moving out soon before i murder person children
He is jealousing you people. Na so these over holy holy people dey behave.
They are secretely wishing they can have girlfriends to do hanky panky with.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
quanternetz:
cnt stop laffing. Omotosho Abraham morawo John adeyemi yinka all of u God is watching u ooooo. I rep tedder A5@ ui
John, that guy was an idiot, especially when Timi joined! crazy boys always disturbing Tedder. even Gbenga wouldn't let us rest but we love these guys! the made Tedder fun!
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by ManuelRichard(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
lol

I stayed 5 years in uniport from basic to final yr n fr the five years,I had 8 Rummies... lamao....
PRE-BASIC
on landing PH,I knew next2nobody except dis 9ice but pretty dirty n lazy nigga from my neighborhood back home..who was already in his second yr..had to put up with him at Alaska .suprisingly on getting there,found out there was another rummie..d space was manageable but too dim n dirty fr comfort...fr d three weeks I was there,i cooked with my money n my stuffs while hoping dt they wold cm to dia senses n contribute bt no way..they even started inviting friends over to chaow n serve themselves to fill.. .I was hailed as their king BT I was mad at them in a sane way that neither they nor I,took notice..u bet I was Mr 9ice guy...i also swept n wash dishes.. dt d first tym I did a thorough clean up,a neighbour had to call n comment: do u know d last tym Fosky swept D's place?...tell its been ages .Fosky was my said homeboy...they loved me because of my father chrisma's show..n I became so frustrated DT I wanted to opt out any how anywhere...
they begged,cajoled Me to stay...BT I was desperate... n was ready to manage hostel condition.. BT I was rescued by a frnd....who got connected to sm1 in need of rummie...n so I left...2town.

BASIC
I lived at gmass rd with a calabar rummie in medicine who has had issues in d school n was in year 1 struggling.. BT his family were counting yr3 fr dia medical doc son..going to yr four ni.. he was a liech but adjusted when he realised I was unhappy with his Way's... Anyways,he got warffed out of d school in yr2 on attempting his first MB....."parents n my pikin must b dokita" nor b everybody head fit carry am oooo

YEAR1
entered a new crib....rummie was a new friend n very sensitive un like d free spirited warri guy when I b.we agreed dt every one take care of himself..we do eat from each other tho..but word dey pain DT guy gan

YEAR2

New place,new rummie....won't let my ear hear as he forever complains about his family challenge...always wanting my pity n consideration fr his inconsiderations...cos he does had challenges BT i wasn't meant to shoulder them..had mine too..he said indomie is bird food..n yet he finished d carton of it I bought cos I stay in school till night..he also dealt with my beverages that I had to stop buying both d indo n d beav..he doesn't buy....n fr d food? I lean naa...d guy naa don wani fr swallowing.. resources nor com dey reach..I was frustrated BT had to endure because i knew him from primary school..it got worse when his sister came in fr yr1... I endured n after d session,I had to run...

YEAR3

New place ,!new rummie..n Lazy is d word...d guy just wouldn't do a thing..he is so cute n fair DT,his looks was all he cared about..he spends money on toning cream n soap..expensive they really are..n branches sammis n kilimanjero.... at d begining of d month..his name is Sam..lol..he goes broke n buy on credit incuring debts n his creditors say Hi to me when I pass.." c Me c trouble oo"...when he gets broke he retreats to his humble state n start leaning on me like I shouted on dis day:" Grow up! do i look like ur mum or dad?" he sure was a lazy spoilt braaaatt.. did no shore..except chaow n tone..

YEAR4

a new place n a new rummie after IT..
was a nice but selfishguy..Self centered 99.9℅ of d tym...live in his own world..doesn't give,always take..keep neighbours at bay..keep enemity with neighbours on slight beef.had next to no friends..is shut indoors 90% of d tym ..a wierd type introvert. n den he describes himself as eccentric... finking its swag..

U bet I'll sure add roommates experience on my CV...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Abbey3443(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
I'm just going to my 2nd year now and I've had 3 roommates already in just 2 years of been in school (did pre-degre programme). The 1st roommate was a pastor and a book writer too we were age mates and class mates too he is the type that rarely cooks but eats a lot he is not so good at cooking though so I won't blame him, but he makes up for this with cleaning of the room and washing plates. I had to move out later on cos my childhood friend got admitted into school so we both rented an apartment together (a self-con) Omo.... He was indeed a worse roommate, our room was something else then we do joke, fight, quarrel. But the most annoying part is his dirtiness God he was really dirty our room had a yellow paint and I was not in school for like 2 months (went home after my PD programme) by the time I came back the yellow paint was already black as if that was not enough the toilet was something else not to talk of the kitchen he do leave plates of 1-2 weeks unwashed in the sink. We had to part ways when armed robbers kept on invading our hostel. After living with him the next one was worst, I was somehow in haste to find a room and roommate so I got to meet this brother that was doing is Masters he is an su brother too and he has been living in this particular house since he was in 100l and he just needed a roommate to cut costs, I didn't bother to check the room either and I only saw the room for the first time the day that I packed in, o boy undecided cry you need to see the room, there were cobwebs everywhere and the room was also painted in yellow the yellow has already turned black not to talk of the toilet too. In short I had to pack out the 2nd day I packed in even though I've paid for the room already. About to rent my 4th apartment though and I'm still begging them at home that I don't wish to have a roommate but my brother is still adamant I must have one. embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by ElDeeVee(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
bqlekan:
eldeevee, should I burst the balloons? you remember your early morning fortifications grin 6 a.m. to be precise
No try that thing boy
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by schumastic(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
NakedEve:
Fortunately I had a male rummie. smiley He couldn't stand a fine babe's body. He was also smooching me almost every night. One day I couldn't stand it any longer n then the fucking began. Day n night he hit me hard. I loved it kiss
And now he treks the whole of Lagos selling drugs. cheesy Chai. I HV destroyed his life. cool

c u b there deceiving yourself ...demons ko fine body ni
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Valeree:
my first room mate was such a daddy's girl and very rude too.
she brags and lies a lot and likes to tell people that I am squatting with her but never lets them know we each paid half of the rent, because she found the house first (a self con) she never likes to cook or clean and any time she hears me say stuff like "I'm going to my house, or "come to my house" my address is... she will rudely interrupt to tell the person that I'm just a squatter. that she's squatting me. she does that even in front of boys.
once we had a quarrel she started shouting at me saying that I have bitten the fingers that fed me and clothed me... it really annoyed me because I always made sure I bring food to that house and I never wear her clothes, they never fit cos She's bigger than me. but she always squeezes herself in mine and spoils all my nice clothes.
plus her father always comes unannounced to snoop on us to be sure we don't have boys in our room, and be telling me stuffs that if he ever find boys in our room that he will call my parents to tell them or he will ask the daughter to stop leaving with me. the funny thing was that from then on, anytime he visits he will find only me in the hostel even at odd hours.. at a time I stopped greeting him.

The girl kept telling lies against you because you ignored her nonsense. Next time someone tries to make you look bad just to get some shine you have to set them straight!
You should have called her out on her lies those times she claimed to be squatting you or providing for you.
Una dey try sha.
Me I can never keep quiet for that kain thing. You go tell me whether na you give me money wey I take pay 50% of the house rent or you confess the winch wey you chop wey make you talk say I be squatter.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by bqlekan(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
ElDeeVee:
No try that thing boy
shey e mi no boy? will you ever change? Oya apologise sharperly
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by jsharp(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
For all dose dat didnt av an opprtunity to go to skul,jez imagine d roommate thingy afterall u gwt brodas n sistas na..meanwhipe let me share my own..
in 100l,my 6 roommates loved reading n made me read ten hours a day (no joke)..no wonda i came out wit first class finally we had a national president in d room too so morning prayers everyday..lovely room..no fights..buh we always got into trouble wit manowar in skul for cooking in rum..
in 200l,my 6 roommates loved to fight eh,i was the peacemaker,n very dirty n stingy boys..d only joy was playing ludo,phone pes n playstation every evening..d only tin we shared in dat rum was garri..we had a very big bowl n sumbody brought garri every weekend frm home..
my 300l,lovely year..3 roomates..one was bizness minded..sold boxers,singlets,shoes..i almost join go sell pams o..buh my academics no suppose suffer sha..so,i calm down..d oda two,lovely guyz..d only problem na who go agree sweep room..dat rum cud be so dirty some days..
my 400l n 500l,funny year..2 rummates..one was a musician..spent three days every week in skul..always travelling..had plenty money
.anytym he wanted to cook soup,he wanted to use fish..n me n d oda guy was kinda always broke..we dey always protest wit dat guy sha..ended up eating junk almost all d tym..d oda guy..my guy..my bestie..buh he can drop his clothes everywhere sha..i was always picking up afta him..no be like say i beta sha..he can laff eh..n d boy cant cook..read nko..ten mins afta looking at his book,na to sleep o..funny roommates...n anytym a girl comes to visit me..he wil jez make a call n from there vamoose.. d boy bn want make i fall..buh i didnt sha..akul was fun joor..i miss skul..
JSHARP
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by bqlekan(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
NakedEve:
I loved it kiss

ehn ehn... please where are you now... lemme see if I can pay you back grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by ElDeeVee(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
bqlekan:

shey e mi no boy? will you ever change? Oya apologise sharperly
No vex, kid
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by khassy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
CHARLESTON007:
Op urs is even good angry angry angry try sharing a room with a deeper life mofo who always demonize everything you do from singing so called(worldly songs) to how u talk and of u carry girl come room he go jst sit down de look una like film he prays from 2am to 4 in the morning and the other is more of a leech than a roommate he basically owns nothing in the room from soap to Slipper's guy how far ur toothpaste, soap ,haircream men do i hate them will be moving out soon before i murder person children

I be deeper lifeboy ooooo... Sure say no be me be your roomie grin
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by khassy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
My roommate and me never quarell sha

Remember my first roomie... Na one fresher chick like that.... Hmmmm.. Na small tin she no carry belle
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
the only funny one I can remember is eating hot beans while it's cooking, none of them had the patience for it to Cool down.
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by khassy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
kween911:
I love all my roomies right frm 100L till final year repping Unilorin lagoS hostel...

Oke odo repping
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by bqlekan(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
ElDeeVee:
No vex, kid
okay Grandpa..
ogbeni, kilonsele
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
I've got a lot to say about my room mate but meanwhile, make I charge phone.
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by mightyokwy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Room mate is like husband and wife for those still in school pray very hard u get a good one. My own roommate those days in school like girls to the extend that he can't sleep without a woman. So one night he brought in a girl Nd pleaded with me to allow three of us to sleep in the same room but I refused. After long plea I decided to give him one condition which is he will never touch the girl that night till the day break when I left for school of which he agreed. To my greatest surprise at about 2am omo come and see banging for my head. The girl no get shame at all, even when I got angry start quarreling with my guy the girl no even send. Both of them no even respond to me. I gat to leave the room by 2 am for them and that was how we separated from staying together.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by mayorvilla(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Have Gat No Room Mate But I Always Like To Visit My Friends, Most Especailly Biola He Is Very Accommodating, Nice & Intelligent
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by blimeyVic(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
smiley kiss

Hmmm!! Back in school,I once had a roomie.
We were cool at first,we ate,joked,walked to school together,and all was fine. Then,things started changing few months into our roomie-lationship.
Our lifestyles were worlds apart. He had a long list of girlfriends -new and old- and kept importing them in turns,on weekly basis,and this meant I slept outside the room regularly. I wasn't into girls,so I hardly had the opportunity to pay him back in his own coin. But lol! I remember when i threatened to stop his importation business and he went as far as washing my clothes to please the gods. Needless to say,he wasn't serious with his studies. So it got to a point that he scheduled for a babe to come over, just two weeks to our exams,tut tut! I wasn't going to take it again. I sternly refused and that cost us our rapport till after exams and weeks into the next semester. Though I had my foibles too,but I readily apologised and worked on it thereafter. After my stay with him in our 85k apartment for a year, I calmly left and settled for a 40k room,though it was far from school, I had a rest of mind staying alone. Having had that experience, I resolved to have only a female as a room mate ever again in my lifetime. Unless you live like a 'Usual' guy, some guys are a mess to live with.
Others might pleasant stories to tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by freecocoa(f): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
NakedEve:
I loved it kiss

Nairaland sha cheesy. grin

Though this place is dead, it's nice seeing posts like this once in a while

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by jojothaiv(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Those Crazy Diploma days.... We were five great dudes... Jethro the instrumentalist, brilliant, kind of shady too but stingy... Tunde another choir, funny and oldest among us... Daniel, funny, hardworking, gambler had to drop out... Akeem, ITK, picking quarrels everywhere but had to drop out.... And me, the introvert that cherish his space so much but I'm their cook... All taught me how to stand on my own...
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Bishops10(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
#Team no roommate

Though the first time I tried having one,the guy doesn't care if the room is swept or not,he can even lie down on a sandy bed.And I hate sandy and dirty room like Hell
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by benjanny(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
My roommate was more than a brother,i will be glad to have him as a roommate for my HND chijioke akaeme is his name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Covenant University Expels Over 200 Students / Nigerian Student Breaks World Record, Scores 4.0 / 4.0 In Turkish University / Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.