Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,083 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School (32692 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / My Experience Living In A Muslim-populated Hostel / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by freecocoa(f): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
J
fellis:

The girl kept telling lies against you because you ignored her nonsense. Next time someone tries to make you look bad just to get some shine you have to set them straight!
You should have called her out on her lies those times she claimed to be squatting you or providing for you.
Una dey try sha.
Me I can never keep quiet for that kain thing. You go tell me whether na you give me money wey I take pay 50% of the house rent or you confess the winch wey you chop wey make you talk say I be squatter.
Me see dey wonder o. How can someone say you are a squatter(when you are not ) and always lie against you, in your presence without being challenged there and then by you?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Meeky(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
JuicyGee:

So true, they all change.. I love privacy too, sometimes i wonder hw i'll cope if i get married, i dnt like sharing my space especially my bathroom
lol.dont worry when u are married,the love would not allow even remember u are sharing your space.remember "there is Love in sharing".you know
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nasrite(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
I have d best Rumate/friend ever. shout out to d guy JOE BLACK
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by ElDeeVee(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
bqlekan:
okay Grandpa..

ogbeni, kilonsele
I dey okay o.
How's you and boss Sanmi?
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Phabulous4(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
(ND) My rumie, my Bestie, my partner in crime, a broda from anoda mother!

(HND)#finals now, I have his lil bro as rumie nw. He resumed jux Nov and had already trashed my laptop screen! U knw wat'm sayn... The only grace that still kept him here is cause of his bro, we family nw. Plus I will be outta here soon! Opee oooo! Cnt juz wait!
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by bqlekan(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
ElDeeVee:

I dey okay o.
How's you and boss Sanmi?

boss Sanmi dey o, he don carry some boys travel sef... E be like say the Jega effect is still affecting you..

saw the Man's news on fp some days ago... that man is just craaaay
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by inaiduna(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Flatmates I had then, Eme was the funny one that will disturb you around 11.30pm during ur prep time with the scraping sound from the bottom of his beans pot (and boy he could cook beans), "nedu ministry" was my personal person correct man! smiley. First house aigbedion str opposite school gate ekp. Then gentle john... Rip man.
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by schumastic(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
my roomy back then in school was the best and the bomb and we kept telling everyone we are cousins but we are not..we had the most chemistry and bond like when ever am hungry e could call me up and holla me to come meet him in a particular room were there is food...we really rocked laurel lodge in unizik and our names can't be forgotten in that lodge...if there was any problem i think I had with him was when he ate our rent money twice, goshhh that period was terrible cus he went for i.t n I had to suffer for it, always running from the care taker n him badging my room even when a girl is around, just imagine the embarrassment...anyway I called his dad after i found out he was not going to raise the money...could go n on n on but to crown it all his the best and shared lots if moments together even when our laptops got stolen to when we would compete against each other....scolz ur simple the best n I can''t wish for any other roomate in this life..
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by RomanyChi(f): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
I lived for 2,5 years in the hostel before I moved to apartment.For those 2,5 years I've changed 11 roommates cos I simply couldn't stand some of their habits and behavior. I was getting irritated fast. Well, I'm perfectly okay living alone
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Monalisa185(f): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
freecocoa:
JMe see dey wonder o. How can someone say you are a squatter(when you are not ) and always lie against you, in your presence without being challenged there and then by you?

There is something she is not saying. The story is not complete.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Adiara: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
mine was a sadist,evil character. I have to leave d house fr her after paying a year rent. All praises to My God.Am now a graduate. Going fr service March 2016.#team unical#
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
fellis:

There is something she is not saying. The story is not complete.
the story is complete... I just didn't know how to stand up for myself well as of then. we were younger and it was 2006.
we are both married now... met on facebook and she apologized last year. she knew all she did.
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by emeraldvoke(f): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
I had d best roomate I dnt think I could have been abe to cope with anybody else,she ws simply the best. She loved cooking yea dat part I enjoyed very well and she took very good care of me.we used to call her my"small mama" then.
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
mightyokwy:
Room mate is like husband and wife for those still in school pray very hard u get a good one. My own roommate those days in school like girls to the extend that he can't sleep without a woman. So one night he brought in a girl Nd pleaded with me to allow three of us to sleep in the same room but I refused. After long plea I decided to give him one condition which is he will never touch the girl that night till the day break when I left for school of which he agreed. To my greatest surprise at about 2am omo come and see banging for my head. The girl no get shame at all, even when I got angry start quarreling with my guy the girl no even send. Both of them no even respond to me. I gat to leave the room by 2 am for them and that was how we separated from staying together.
hmmm.u mma Na juu ooo.. why u no join the chorus naa?
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by egorov(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
100L- shodeinde hall.....8 of us lived like brothers, I still miss them
200L- Abule oja, three of us lived like bros, miss them too
300L- El kanemi 30 of us lived like bros, we comprised of 100l to masters students
400L 8 of us lived like bros in Jaja hall, we were all in d same department, our room was B104, happiest room ever. I never lived with idiots.
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
my current rummie Na my primus back in the days at seminary...

mehn I been think say I know book.. but ain't know nothing...

this guyn is a freaking genius.. gats no time for play, omo if u see book this guy dey read.. infact make I stop make e no be say I dey lie.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by laprince(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
My roommate was just one old fashioned guy like dt.

After eating a heavy lump of eba, the next thing is to turn on his heavy deck.

His favorite music was " o an o broda ehh" "eddumare bless me oo"" bla bla bla.

That 2face music.

I don't even know the title.he could read very well in a noisy. We couldn't. This caused a big issue. Larer, we became best of friends.

I later became his main pal.
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Diamond69(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
NakedEve:
Fortunately I had a male rummie. smiley
He couldn't stand a fine babe's body.
He was also smooching me almost every night.
One day I couldn't stand it any longer n then the fucking began.
Day n night he hit me hard.
I loved it kiss

Unfortunately he didn't know I was possessing him with demons throughout.

And now he treks the whole of Lagos selling drugs. cheesy
Chai. I HV destroyed his life. cool

Issorite.
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
NakedEve:
Fortunately I had a male rummie. smiley He couldn't stand a fine babe's body. He was also smooching me almost every night. One day I couldn't stand it any longer n then the fucking began. Day n night he hit me hard. I loved it kiss
Unfortunately he didn't know I was possessing him with demons throughout.
And now he treks the whole of Lagos selling drugs. cheesy Chai. I HV destroyed his life. cool
are you for real
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by mightyokwy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
krattoss:
hmmm.u mma Na juu ooo.. why u no join the chorus naa?
Lol, what an awful thing to think off. The incident cost alot of problem between him Nd me till today. I can't believe a guy and girl with there right senses could do such thing Nd she was bold enough to mourn to the extend I had to wake up. Poor me grin.Though am not a saint but every thing has limit.
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Valeree:

the story is complete... I just didn't know how to stand up for myself well as of then we were younger and it was 2006.
we are both married now... met on facebook and she apologized last year. she knew all she did.

@bold, oho.
That was the missing part of the story.
Good thing she apologised and was remorseful.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by oksoftmarketing: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
find out if your room mate is lying about where they are through their phone number. click here now [url]http://teasendrive.com.ng/andriod.php[/url]
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Fulaboy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
MuhdG:

Lol. I guess. Hehe!
i no dey sleep at all sai at least 4 everyday grin either watching movies or playing game
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
patrickmuf:
Still have fond memories of my room mates...Kcee, Nctrice, Gattuso, Ib, Arrow and all the other dudes that shared a room with me at Malabor, Unical...I don meet characters sha!
Nicholas aka Nctrice and Gattuso will always prefer spaghetti and egg even when boiz were broke, Kcee was the master of beans...
Gattuso was quite popular cos of his love for football, dude eats like a lion...
Arrow was the garri master, dude will use fry eggs and use it as soup if there was no soup just to eat eba...
Ib was cool, he was the money bag...
Still in touch with them all tho!
like how many were u guys in a room? And how neat was it?
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by mikki123(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
[quote author=valencia25 post=42069363]My own roommates always give me joy with different Soundtracks. Awon eyan Ogidi Olu . knack knacks grin

Only guys can understand this.

Eyan ti Awo
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
My room mate back then in FUTO would start playing Christian music on our sound system and reading bible whenever i invite babes.
Na so d girl go repent, package go cast.

didn't stop till i warned him seriously.
Kenneth anywhere u r now, thunder wey go fire u dey do pressup

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Sugahylz(f): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ahmed4002:
I had the best room mate back then.
He would cook for us, while me dey chat nor watching movie.
And still put the food on table for me.
Wash the plates. grin

Gave our clothes for laundry
Wake me up for prayers, pay my school fees before resumption until after few weeks am gonna pay him back.

My respect For you.

My best Kogi Friend

Was that your mom or roommate?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by IamLucy(f): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
we that are freshers.we cant write our experience yet.hehe

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by NakedEve: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
FINgames:
are you for real

Do I look phantom-like to you?
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Carrottop(m): 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
King Jaja Hall Unilag... B105 chai... I miss my real gees Baskyana the room clown, wayles the scholar, stepachi, p*ssy greato, Agbi, Kano, Alfa sodiq this guy wicked die.. Elly (I know say na u wan'k for my wrapper come dey lie)... Harrison... My roomies were the best... I miss you all better, bigger you I pray
Re: Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School by Akerry(m): 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Meeky:
lol.dont worry when u are married,the love would not allow even remember u are sharing your space.remember "there is Love in sharing".you know
is dix doctor meeky?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Missing UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Found (photo) / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? / Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.