Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. (2177 Views)

Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by rotexysignups: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
I impregnated a young SSS 3 student when I was in my final year in the university 9 years ago, her parent decided to move away from the environment to avoid shame. I never set my eyes on her until recently when I got a lecturing job in the same university where I graduated from. The love affair between us started again and before I know it I impregnated her again. I’m presently married to another woman and we are still trusting God for the fruit of the womb. My former girl friend in the university is the one I love genuinely. I told her to move in with me but she refused claiming that she will not want to be a second wife unless I will recognize her as the first wife and make it known to my wife. I really want her in my life and I want her to bring in my first child and deliver the pregnancy she is presently carrying in my house. What can I do to bring her in at all cost? I really love her and have gone to see her parent that I want to marry her as my wife and they agreed to my proposal. Please your kind advice will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by Twaci(f): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
undecided

Ok, lets be frank. Your girlfriend is actually and rightfully your first wife and her kids are yours. But lets be fair, your present wife cannot be ignored and pushed away because of something that is not her fault.

Talk to your present wife because she's the one everything depends on. If she decides that she cannot stay in a marriage of two wives and wants to go.....fine. But if she agrees to stay back as a second wife, no wahala. Put in mind though that u cheated on your present wife and should bear any reaction from her.

All in all, goodluck.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by agarawu23(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
What happened to the first pregnancy she had for u? Make we start from there

1 Like

Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Is this a joke?? Why have u guys turn the Union Of Marriage into a Joke? Which reasonable man will think of something like this....Must you even cheat on ur Wife....May God reward ur works

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by politricks: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
You are not even ashamed of what you wrote there, you impregnated a girl in JSS3(wrong) and married another lady before impregnating the former lady again(wronger) then you want to add salt to the injury of your wife by bringing the other girl home(wrongest). I blame the parents of the former lady for giving you access to their daughter again.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by talk2tosep(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
You need wisdom from God not here,the wife that is barren may be a test for u from God..Be careful..
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by sweettinz20(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Yea what of the first kid maybe u guys are destined for each oda
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by kaziblake(f): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
embarassed
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by obiorathesubtle: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
nawao.. You dy fear your wife?? Carry ya babe go house naaa undecided why your conscience dy judge you??

Mumu!

Oya.. The married wife na availability due to permissive will... The first one na actually your real wife, because she has two children for you(according to some laws in our village) but you no handle am well, why you no take care of your first child? Now you dy profess love like mad man...

However, your ss3 girlfriend is asking for too much.. If and when you decide to man up and bring in the girl to your house..Tell both of them they're wives.. There's no first or second.. Just wives.. Now control your_fucking family so you won't be a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
This is just too sad, honestly i cant help but feel pity for your wife
I just hope this is a troll thread

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by poshestmina(f): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
Why did u marry the woman in the first place?

Wicked man

1 Like

Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by misspicy(f): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
speechless shockedshockedshocked

I read this thread and all I can deduce is an egoistical man with no remorse what so ever
OP you are shameless...sorry

I have no advice undecided

quote Me with rubbish and lose your 2016 blessings undecided
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by obiorathesubtle: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
misspicy:
speechless shockedshockedshocked

I read this thread and all I can deduce is an egoistical man with no remorse what so ever
OP you are shameless...sorry

I have no advice undecided

quote Me with rubbish and lose your 2016 blessings undecided
O_O OluwaSpicy..
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
I knew i was d joke all along cry

Tank God its just heart break i will heal

Smh
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by misspicy(f): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
O_O OluwaSpicy..
chukwuobiora angry
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by obiorathesubtle: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
misspicy:

chukwuobiora angry
undecided kini? Why you keep face like goat wey lick salt?

You just give me cold shoulder recently.. I just dy distance dy look you..
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by misspicy(f): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided kini? Why you keep face like goat wey lick salt?

You just give me cold shoulder recently.. I just dy distance dy look you..
LMAO gringringringrin
na which day goat start to lick salt?

why won't I give you cold shoulder,shebi you collected your ring undecided wicked man,now am searching again cry
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by abimic(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Gosh! U only married because your friends got married probably or other petty things. U don't love your wife and it's obvious, very obvious. Your wife is a treasure, value her well, except u want same to be done to your daughters! But come to think of it, how could u still fall in love with that girl again till the point of impregnating her. Kai, some girls don suffer for marriage sha. U've spoilt your home with impregnating another woman, u need no advice, your wife Will forever live with the scar. Tel your wife, so that she Wil know better the baddoo that led her to the altar .

1 Like

Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by LaurelP(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Oga are you seriously telling us to advise you on how to bring in a second wife to a woman you cheated on, never told the truth and you obviously don't value?

Haba Oga...
What if that woman was your daughter? or sister?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by obiorathesubtle: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO gringringringrin
na which day goat start to lick salt?

why won't I give you cold shoulder,shebi you collected your ring undecided wicked man,now am searching again cry
grin grin I no know oo.. I just see goat now and my sister dy find salt.. So I just join the two together..

Took which ring back? You didn't take the ring in the first place angry!! Or do you have me confused with the guy you're cheating with?? angry I should have known cry
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by AwesomeDuru(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dear Lord, Why do men keep thinking with their diccks? You have a wife already that you loved at some point, now a fresh new V.agina comes around and your member is tripping.. Smh
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lemme reply proper hide her inside one ghana must go put tubers of yam on her head wen ur wife ask u wats inside just tell her u went to her parents house to colle t her bride price nd she can leave grin

E go shock u say ur wife don pack her box since 3days ago ready to leave bt she no kno ow to return ur bride price

Cos before u tink of bringing in ur gf u wud av been giving ur wife some attitude nd signals dats if she is smart nd very sensitive with her environment

Bt op ride on nothing do u father abraham grin
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by cruzita(f): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
I hope this is not true but if it is I have this to say *U ARE A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by cold(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmm..it's a tough call to make. Sorry,can't help you here
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by misspicy(f): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin grin I no know oo.. I just see goat now and my sister dy find salt.. So I just join the two together..

Took which ring back? You didn't take the ring in the first place angry!! Or do you have me confused with the guy you're cheating with?? angry I should have known cry
LMAO gringringrin funny guy like you,goat and salt ni goat and salt nor

ehn shocked you want to deny and lie on my head abi,when did I cheat again? was it not you that cheated with your gay partner undecided
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Twaci:
undecided

Ok, lets be frank. Your girlfriend is actually and rightfully your first wife and her kids are yours. But lets be fair, your present wife cannot be ignored and pushed away because of something that is not her fault.

Talk to your present wife because she's the one everything depends on. If she decides that she cannot stay in a marriage of two wives and wants to go.....fine. But if she agrees to stay back as a second wife, no wahala. Put in mind though that u cheated on your present wife and should bear any reaction from her.

All in all, goodluck.

I do not agree with your theory that his girlfriend is his first wife. The fact that she got pregnant for him does not make her his wife, it only makes her his babymama. His current wife is his first legally married wife and she by right and law is his first wife. @ rotexysignups; your current wife is your first wife and i don't think any woman will agree to be pushed aside the way you are planning to push your wife. If you really want to marry your girlfriend, then you have to divorce your current wife although your current wife will be very bitter as she will think you are kicking her out because she has not given you a child yet.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by IamLEGEND1: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
Make ARSENAL score na
wic kyn wahala be this
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Make ARSENAL score na
wic kyn wahala be this
No ozil na, una must chop am today.
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by obiorathesubtle: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO gringringrin funny guy like you,goat and salt ni goat and salt nor

ehn shocked you want to deny and lie on my head abi,when did I cheat again? was it not you that cheated with your gay partner undecided
cry oh.. You're shifting the blame now abi? I thought we were soulmates??
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by Swissheart(f): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Okay, what do you want?.. .. Send your house keeper away and bring in your wife. Isn't that what you want to hear? After getting her pregnant again.. .. you are seeking for our opinion.
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by Tinynita(f): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
I hope someone does same to d females in ur family xo u would know how it hurts....karma is a bitch....it Neva forgets....u would get a visit from karma wen u least expect it
Re: How Can I Bring In My Girl Friend To Live With My Wife. by saraphina(f): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tinynita:
I hope someone does same to d females in ur family xo u would know how it hurts....karma is a bitch....it Neva forgets....u would get a visit from karma wen u least expect it
well said girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Must Play Hard To Get. / 13 Facts About Ladies / You're A Hypocrite And A Sexist Airforce1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.