Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Telecommunications Professionals Zone - Career (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Telecommunications Professionals Zone (112663 Views)

PGD In Eng(electronic &telecommunication) & Msc Physics Telecommunications / Human Resource Professionals: / Cwna & Telecommunications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by Montalo(m): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
Plz guys am so sorry 2 draw u all backward. Am jst a fresh graduate of electronics/telecoms engineerin though am yet 2 serve. Apart frm d regular courses i did in school, i dnt knw any other stuff. Plz i need an advice on what next 2 do so as to be well grounded in dis field. Tanx.
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by leolucas(m): 2:43am On Apr 16, 2012
dejovu:

Hello everyone.i am one of the few lucky 2011 batch A corp member who served in Etisalat. i must say, na by connection ooo.HR connections. fine am done with service now and i immediately got a job with Huawie as an IP/MPLS DATACOM FO.i know there so many people out there willing to get hands on experience in telecoms,
i just want to give you guys some few tips perhaps it might be of benefit to anyone

1.To Get into Huawei
-There's this huawei training in Abuja Oakland center Maintama Office 3rd floor.find your way trough and ask when the next freshers training will commence.
the training duration is 3-4weeks. thereafter ,a test will be conducted and you might be lucky. (i did not go trough the training ,my boss in etisalat just recommended me , whew i got the job instantly without interview(Baba God Noni)

2.Huawei dont employ full staff, most of the FO team are outsourced staff. for guys with TTC mobile tanning or less than 1 year internship
you might ve chance submitting your CV. This company recruit for huawei mostly for Etisalat project

-Qualiserve (
Kilometerc 11 lekki Epe expressway, P.oBox 3319
Marina,Lagos.Nigeria
WWW.qualiservegroup.com

Rutotech
i dont know the address. just check the link below
http://rutotech.com/TELECOMServiceexpertsolutions.htm

Ligthning Network
(no idea) google it

i heard of laplace too

3.Huawei hide a lot of product information, document and manual from even staffs. you can drop your email.
Manuals on OSN 3500.NE 40 routers. Huawei RTN and some other useful document

4.For freshers,theres a lot of advancement in the industry now. for interview sake, know your 2G/3G architectural. functions of SGSN, GGSN. media gateway UMG
know all the process involved from initialing a call to billing ,HRL,VLR and SMSC ,iupc and iucs .know all the interfaces. all this questions are must. you must know all this .
you also need to know a little knowledge of ip/mpls netowking, bandwidth utilization , alarms and all

5.All Said. Pray hard

Sorry about my poor English

@Larion; tanx muchos for the tips, cos ur words of encouragement rily did pull loadz of stunts,cos i began my ward round @ huawei last week, rily a good experience and quite an impressive one cos i fink i'm 1 step ahead of getting positive returns by God's grace,buh the ward round still continues though...lol
@ saliu; tanx muchos for the tips
@dejovu; tanx muchos for the tips also,buh don't huawei have same training going on back here in lagos,because i was there last week for trials, there was this training going on for the subcontractors,so i'm kinda wondering if it's same training or a different one for individuals,kinda trainee program like the type zte does organize?...do u av any info on huaxin consults or zte?
gracias muchos all pros !!!
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by ayox2003: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2012
dejovu:
3.Huawei hide a lot of product information, document and manual from even staffs. you can drop your email.
Manuals on OSN 3500.NE 40 routers. Huawei RTN and some other useful document

I'll will send you a mail on here.
Thanks.
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by salihuali1(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2012
Montalo: Plz guys am so sorry 2 draw u all backward. Am jst a fresh graduate of electronics/telecoms engineerin though am yet 2 serve. Apart frm d regular courses i did in school, i dnt knw any other stuff. Plz i need an advice on what next 2 do so as to be well grounded in dis field. Tanx.

hello Montalo.
Congrats on your graduation and welcome to the thread.
Do take an hour or two to read through the whole thread (and yes, I do mean the whole thread) THEN feel free to shoot us any more questions you might have.
It would help the group make some progress.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by Montalo(m): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2012
salihu_ali:

hello Montalo.
Congrats on your graduation and welcome to the thread.
Do take an hour or two to read through the whole thread (and yes, I do mean the whole thread) THEN feel free to shoot us any more questions you might have.
It would help the group make some progress.
Cheers.
tanx alot bro! I checkd out d whole thread and am cool with them all. wotsup wit dis TTC Mobile of a training school? Its sounds cool..Cos am gonna nid where i will get gud practical background or u got a better option?
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by ivyxia(f): 5:01am On Apr 28, 2012
I'm a greenhand in this industry.At now i am working in a CPE Manufactory.Our customer is Telecom.I am learn how to introduce our product in best way and let them interested in our product.who can tell me how should i introduce our product they will like it?I meet many problem in the working.
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by ibudes: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hello
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by salihuali1(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2012
To all those aspiring to become the next set of Professional's:
Ericsson has an Academy, will find out which courses are free -
http://www.ericsson.com/ourportfolio/ericsson-academy/find-courses

1 Like

Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by leolucas(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2012
salihu_ali: To all those aspiring to become the next set of Professional's:
Ericsson has an Academy, will find out which courses are free -
http://www.ericsson.com/ourportfolio/ericsson-academy/find-courses
much thanks Salihu for the info,did check the courses out and the site,buh cld not find the full details on
whether any is free and how to enrol,please keep us updated on any info concerning the courses...
much thanks...pray God continue to be ur strength
cheers
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by leolucas(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2012
For all your resource materials needed in the industry especially vendor specifics,log on to this site:
[http://www.telecomfunda.com],register,browse through the different forums and search for your resource materials
Enjoy !!!!

1 Like

Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by ayox2003: 6:13pm On May 10, 2012
@Oga salihu. Thanks for the information.
@Leo Thanks too. Nice one.
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by larion: 12:12pm On May 20, 2012
leolucas: For all your resource materials needed in the industry especially vendor specifics,log on to this site:
[http://www.telecomfunda.com],register,browse through the different forums and search for your resource materials
Enjoy !!!!

V spent d last couple of weeks working on a site like ds, ts nt out yet anyway buh ds has bin very helpful only dt I don't think it has much success in terms of traffic after more dan one year n dts morale killing....
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by leolucas(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2012
larion:

V spent d last couple of weeks working on a site like ds, ts nt out yet anyway buh ds has bin very helpful only dt I don't think it has much success in terms of traffic after more dan one year n dts morale killing....
hey do not gve up on whatever project u've set out to start cos everytyn in life called growth is always a gradual process,so just persevere and bliv sumdae it will live up to it's expectations...mur sophisticated weapons to armoury...Cheers
drop the addy hia so we too cld be partakers & knw in wat way we cld contribute to the growth of it
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by salihuali1(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2012
Hello everyone, I just stumbled on this through a contact and thought to put it out there to those who have can avail themselves of the opportunity.
Kindly go through the website link and request you for the free professional training programme, sponsored by the Indian Govt.

http://www.utltraining.com/itec.htm

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by yemi221(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2012
hello guys, am a 400 level student of engineering.i av 2 offer for my i.t. telecoms and networking/isp.i love the 2 areas but i av more passsion fornetworking cos av bin into cisco.which should i choose.i need advice from experienced hand pls
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by ayox2003: 8:44pm On May 25, 2012
yemi 22: hello guys, am a 400 level student of engineering.i av 2 offer for my i.t. telecoms and networking/isp.i love the 2 areas but i av more passsion for networking cos av bin into cisco.which should i choose.i need advice from experienced hand pls
Stick to your networking and your[i] acada[/i] for now.
You'll sort yourself out , later.
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by larion: 9:32pm On May 25, 2012
yemi 22: hello guys, am a 400 level student of engineering.i av 2 offer for my i.t. telecoms and networking/isp.i love the 2 areas but i av more passsion fornetworking cos av bin into cisco.which should i choose.i need advice from experienced hand pls

First of all, u've got offer form ds two places as an IT student shocked, u get mouth/leg come chop knuckle...dts rili good of u

Getting started with analysis, first m nt an experienced hand like u demanded for buh ll try, secondly u can't v passion for cisco, 'she' is very wide, uve got to b specific; routing n switching, security, service provider, wireless ....bla bla bla! me assume its d first n ll base on R&S, so ll make suggestions on dt....

Proceeding further, there r various dept in telecom n ISP but d two of concerns r ACCESS network n CORE network, how do u fit in? Let's break it down 2geda.... (it will b lengthy, radical but worth it)

ACCESS NETWORK (ISP)
Technology is forcing pple out of jobs, during d days wen wi fi was used for MAN, ur work here will involve installing n configuring radios/access point plus antennas, u'll b ensuring perfect line of sight btw d ISP n d customer premises, u'll lead d cable frm d radio to likely a router n feed others....bla bla, it will b fun cos u'll move frm site to site seeing diff problems n scenarios n gaining experience, u might also find urself in mini base stations belonging to d ISP cos one station can't cover a city

But wat do we v today with d ISPs, every1 is going WiMAX, a perfect non line of site technology, a customer just need to plug a pen-drive-like device to a system in mushin or ikeja and there's is a connection to a base station in balaraba musa in VI, to make matter worse, just dis one station can serve d whole of lagos, wats more customer premise equipments r now plug n play, d pen-drive-like device or d bigger table-top one, u don't v much business with ISP access network as an IT student.

ACCESS NETWORK (telecom)
Hmmmmn, enuff technical jargons dey here, ll try 2 b simple and str8, truly u v a lot of work here unlike dt of d ISP, u v d radio network planning & optimization u also v d pple doing installation n commissioning, to b blunt n candid if u come here u'll spend 4-5 months of ur IT period bin confused n nt gaining much, wen dey tell u dey r planning scrambling codes for 3G, u won't knw y and won't knw d alternative of dt in 2G is freq reuse, wen dey start talking SDCCH n TCH level to reduce call drop, or pilot pollution,drive testing or co channel interference...bros d truth is u've gotta study b4 u enter ds place n I doubt if a coy will b ready to send an IT student on course, if u go in as IT to dt place u r 'likely' to serve tea/coffee n buy sweet sensation or MR. BIGGS for d engineers there, if u don't get me, I mean w r 'likely' to end up as errand boy that's if dey even allow u here. Telecom coy (both vendors n operators) r multinationals....more often dan nt its nt a place where u perform experiment by tryin to discover urself.

U see we've nt talked abt ur cisco, let's head over to d core network, but ds post is long already m sure ll get d bad part of d spam bot so ll break it and start off again....m trying to give u d info I wished I knew during my IT, I had to learn d hard way

.....to b continued!

1 Like

Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by yemi221(m): 6:49am On May 26, 2012
@ larion
tanx so much bro.to add more i av done my ccna am currently preparing for routing (ccnp) concerning the telcom company its actually one of the sub contractor companies.av gone tru drive test training.but dat has not reduce my passion for cisco and am not saying i dnt lyk telcom.from d info u gave abt isp concerning wimax.taking decision is becoming hard 4 me.cos i was tinking cisco shld b more applicable in isp.or shld i watch out 4 companies dt are more into network infrastructure lyk telnet and co.nid more clearification bro.waiting!
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by larion: 9:16am On May 26, 2012
.....continuation

I got banned over n over again, kudos 2 d moderator for taking time to bail me out frm d bot again n again ....lol

Back to biz, I intend to break core network down just like I did access buh u've given a lil more insight abt urself so ll just b brief n give u my overall take on d issue

Welcome to CORE network, where is ur cisco? oya bring it out cos ds is where it will b VERY useful ....for d sake of core network ll b joining both telecom n ISP 2geda. Yes it knw its diff, ISP's core don't v MGW, SGSN n GGSN ...bla bla, ll b joining dem cos of d similar operations wc include policy based routing, quality of service, frame relay n d likes

CORE (ISP & telecom)
With ur skills being @ d routing level of CCNP u shld b able to manage here but somehow I doubt it, Y? Your skill set for now vary a little frm what is needed, how do I mean, let's break it down ;

4 now ur skills include, subnetting, eigrp, ospf, vtp, vlan, redistribution & a little of BGP (ccnp u said u've started huh) fine! But more often dan nt wat will b needed in d core network will b advanced BGP, frame relay, MPLS, QoS, then RTP, RTCP, SIP, H.323 for VoIP. Sure ur skill set will b needed but @ minimal, to quickly chip in d core network tend more towards CCIP dan CCNP, so if u wanna marry cisco n telecom/ISP u knw where to b looking @ though I got a mail frm cisco last week saying CCIP will retire in October ds yr, but there's n alternative .....find dt out! Wanna keep d post short

Back to our real deal wc is gaining 'valuable' experience during IT, d truth is though u r needed with ur skills @ d core unlike access wc is now mainly 'unwired' (wireless I mean...lol) ds places r too sensitive for a fresher @ d end u 'might' nt gain enuff cos ur activities might range frm cleaning d routers n switches, watching d engineers do their tin, some of whom will like 2 hide stuffs frm u (had a similar crazy case with a mechanic 2days ago) to checking if d light is green, red or amber ....(hehehehe). Don't b surprised if u finally get close to one of those babies (routers, plain n muti layered switches) n u find a label on dem saying " DO NOT TOUCH"......hehehehe, do I blame dem, NO! lemme give a simple scenario (chai ds post is alrdy long again)

U remember wen practicing on our packet tracer/gns 3 n we r doing routing protocols, each time we mess up with protocols we (amateurs) r always quick to use d command 'no ip routing', trying ds on d core router of swift or ipnx shldnt get d fellow just sacked but also arrested, dt simple command is possible of costing dem millions of naira, yet some newbies might nt see anytin wrong in it afterall its a valid cisco command and it works fine on packet tracer. Bottom line; ds places r too sensitive for an IT student, u 'might' end up serving tea/coffee and watching d engineers do their tin (wc isn't bad anyway)

Wat do I suggest? Well who m I to say, 'don't go here', 'stay here', but just like ayox said, if u wanna stay with u cisco for now, u v suggested wat I think is d best option in my little opinion, a firm dt does networking for oda firms, u said telnet, there u will have a little more freedom, crip cables, mess up with routers n switches (afterall dey r nt yet in a live network), partake in diff project n see diff scenarios, u shld b active rada dan passive

Don't get it twisted, if u don't get a place of choice pick d one u see and stay put even if it means serving tea/coffee in a teleco or ISP, don't b like me , I didn't get telecom during my IT so I rejected odas.....whether its a wise or f**lish decision, m yet to knw buh d latter seem to b d case

1 Like

Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by yemi221(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2012
@ larion and ayox i appreciate ur advice.tanx
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by leolucas(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
Greetings Pros,hope y'all are doing great @ your respective areas of work, life's good with y'all?
Really wanna say a big thank you for all the assistance y'all have rendered towards making we newbies flourish
in the industry.
Stiil thought to use this medium to let y'all know that i'm still open for entry-level position within the industry,
cos guys i don waka eko tire.... cheesy, buh still optimistic and hopeful...
just tot to let y'all know that I'm readily available for any openings that suit my profile.
much thanks 1ce mur for all the assistance
cheers pros
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by chimaroke12: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hey everyone, I jus hav a quick question, can someone recommend any resources or references that give a comprehensive overview of the telecommunications industry in Nigeria?

Kind Regards to All
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by larion: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
chimaroke12: Hey everyone, I jus hav a quick question, can someone recommend any resources or references that give a comprehensive overview of the telecommunications industry in Nigeria?

Kind Regards to All

Wondering exactly wat u want buh mayb ds wld do
www.ncc.gov.ng/
www.atcon.org.ng
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by larion: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
chimaroke12: Hey everyone, I jus hav a quick question, can someone recommend any resources or references that give a comprehensive overview of the telecommunications industry in Nigeria?

Kind Regards to All
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by chimaroke12: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
I was lookin for info about the current state of the telecom infrastructure, basically anything that can give someone abroad a good insight on the telecom industry in Nigeria
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by larion: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2012
^^ current state? U wanna come into naija or wat, forget d fact dt we complain abt our network quality, I think d infrastructure is as it is obtainable elsewhere, we just v a bottle neck somewhere caused by corruption .....
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by AjanleKoko: 10:07am On Jun 26, 2012
chimaroke12: I was lookin for info about the current state of the telecom infrastructure, basically anything that can give someone abroad a good insight on the telecom industry in Nigeria

What sort of infrastructure are you referring to? Network coverage, wireline or wireless penetration? Services available, etc?
Most of that information you can get online.
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by chimaroke12: 1:17am On Jul 08, 2012
AjanleKoko:

What sort of infrastructure are you referring to? Network coverage, wireline or wireless penetration? Services available, etc?
Most of that information you can get online.

I am interested in the wireless aspect of the infrastructure, do you read any daily updated blogs/magazines/etc that discuss that stuff?
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by ayox2003: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2012
House, why has there been a drop in the QoS of MTN?

Frawzey.
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by larion: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2012
d reasons 4 ds arent far fetched, like it or leave it we v some kind of monopoly wc empty hen is benefitin from, dey v a good number of subscriber and dey r pushing it with coverage, dt slogan 'everywhere u go' aint lie, how does ds translate to drop in QoS? Lets go technical.....

in radio network planning and optimization 3 issues r of great consideration......COVERAGE, CAPACITY & QUALITY, one tin abt dese 3 is dt dey r proportional, u r optimizing one n u lose d oda, so u v to carry it all along.

for coverage, mtn can b found even in places where d govt dont knw exist. I dont think i will b wrong to call dem leaders as to dt.

capacity is where i think mtn is having issues with & dt is affecting there quality. There's no gain saying dt mtn has d highest number of subscribers, yes u might claim most of dese subscribers r passive buh dont 4get dt as long as d mobile is powered on, location update n handover msgs will b sent n ds puts a burden on d SDCCH n FACCH channel repectively, also SCH & FCCH r over worked despite a good number of subcribers bin passive (as long as d mobile is on)

how does ds translate to a dip in QoS, imagine a meal mearnt for 12 eaten by 21, i'll go a lil more technical buh lemme break it into two parts b4 d bot gets a beta part of my handle.

1 Like

Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by larion: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
ok, v nt bin able to complete d second part, was on d parade ground all thru 2day. M here in nassarawa state onto nysc, today was d D-day n my platoon messed up.....

lets get going, i've given congestion as 1 of d reason for mtn's drop in QoS, how does dis actually happen, lemme try.....

2G : TDMA + FDMA are d spectrum used, each user is allocated a time n freq slot, 8 time slots r available in one TDMA frame & it takes abt 4.6ms for ds, two transmission slot r always available on one sector so dt is 16 time slots, abt 4 r used for signalling while only 12 r available for users, if 30 users r sharing ds, there might nt b issues buh wen 100 r doing ds, users will v to wait for a longer, hence 'one' of d reason y our browser loads for a longer period of time during d day while using 'empty hen' modem, and for a lesser period @ nite (pple don dey sleep, less burden on d available time slots), of course ds isnt d only place where bottle necks are but its d major. Lemme try to explain 3G concept den ll relate y i think empty hen has an issue with ds

3G : here same freq is given to every1 @ same time, every1 is allowed to communicate but separated with codes, d problem with increase in users here is more devastating cos d cell shrinks n users @ d end of d cell r automatically out of coverage, ds is called cell breathing as d cell coverage expands again wen there r less number of users....

relating d above to MTN, apart frm having d highest number of users, anyone can testify to d fact that their free browsing cheat/tweak is d most readily available, i dont think i will b wrong to say that MTN has d highest number of user equipment latched to their base stations @ any time t, though i dont v confirmed stats buh their wide coverage n 1st position as d oldest consistent network shld count for something positive.

being d oldest n d most populated network, optimization activities will b @ d peak, antenna re-orientation, increase in transmission power even beyond NCC's stipulated threshold (dey all do it, it becomes a crime wen caught), n d likes. @ d end of d day dese activities might not improve d QoS to a reasonable extent until cell splitting is carried out.

Cell splitting wc involves breaking macro cells to micro or even pico cells wld surely improve d network buh d management might nt approve it as it is d most expensive optimization activity,
buh y wont management approve it since it will improve QoS? Every system has got its peak (there's a specific name for it, cant think of it now) @ ds stage input might nt affect d output as d system might b @, is it equilibrium?

m mt saying ds is wat is obtainable @ mtn, i dont work there, but there's a possibility dt MTN has reached equilibrum so spending 40% of their revenue on enhancement might only lead to 1% increase in profit, if ds is d case, do u think its wise to carry out such activity? afterall profit is rolling in n mayb even on d increase, instead dey might take d cash to a small village in sokoto or borno to increase coverage if it will mean more revenue.

in my opinion, i think only d FG (mayb thru NCC) can improve d QoS of both ISP n mobile communication operators in nigeria. And NO d recent robbery of ds operators by NCC isnt d way out......
Re: Telecommunications Professionals Zone by Rare(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2012
larion:
buh y wont management approve it since it will improve QoS? Every system has got its peak (there's a specific name for it, cant think of it now) @ ds stage input might nt affect d output as d system might b @, is it equilibrium?

m mt saying ds is wat is obtainable @ mtn, i dont work there, but there's a possibility dt MTN has reached equilibrum so spending 40% of their revenue on enhancement might only lead to 1% increase in profit, if ds is d case, do u think its wise to carry out such activity? afterall profit is rolling in n mayb even on d increase, instead dey might take d cash to a small village in sokoto or borno to increase coverage if it will mean more revenue.

in my opinion, i think only d FG (mayb thru NCC) can improve d QoS of both ISP n mobile communication operators in nigeria. And NO d recent robbery of ds operators by NCC isnt d way out......

Hi; very interesting thread. I've read through it, and will try to contribute as much as I can. A bit about myself: I have some experience working with telecom vendors, & also have a masters degree in similar field.

@larion; you have made some very insightful posts even as someone who describes himself as a fresher in the profession. I agree on the regulation matter. The state of telecoms in Nigeria has reached the stage where the regulatory body needs to be very, very proactive. At some point, every one was merely impressed with growth in the cellular market (2001-2010), but at this stage service quality is now more important than ever:
(i)Looking at the NCC website, I appreciate the monthly Key Performance Indicator reports for each operator http://www.ncc.gov.ng/technical-standards/qos/332-key-performance-indicator.html, but I wonder what action is taken against those who consistently fall below the set QoS KPI targets?
(ii)I'm also excited about the actualization of Mobile Number Portability (MNP). It's about time! If it's implemented right, it would really give consumers a lot more power of choice, which might in turn improve services from operators.
(iii)Finally, we need to also deal with Boko Haram & power issues. It is not absolutely fair to demand top-notch service quality in the midst of such insecure & unstable business environment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.