Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Islam And My Profession - I Need Help - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And My Profession - I Need Help (7108 Views)

Islam And Obedience To Leaders / Baby Naming In Islam And The Modern Society. / Islam And Polio Vaccine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And My Profession - I Need Help by mendax: 12:00am On Jun 30, 2009
salamun alaykum,

@poster, i hav noticed d poster has not posted in a while, though i blieve we hav grately deviated frm our discussion in dis thread. notwithstandin, my contributn is dat ur job describtn constitutes GAMBLING

reason been dat, GAMBLIN in islam culd also b defined by different ppl gatherin money then 1 person or a grp of ppl takin/earnin d money based on CHANCE. hence, d contribution frm various ppl is comin frm d txt msgs sent, because these txt msgs usually constitute d capital or money 2 b gambld. for eg. a txt may cost N100, part goes 2 d n/wk career, part 2 d organisers 2 giv out 2 ur winners. my sincere advice here is 2 desist frm dis SO CALLED game. d gamblin prohibitn is in Sura Maida V 90

Moreover, a GOLDEN RULE which i always use is d sayin of d prophet PBUH; LEAVE DAT WHICH U AR IN DOUBT 2 DAT WHICH U AR NOT IN DOUBT.

may Allah assist us, & hop dis helps!

1 Like

Re: Islam And My Profession - I Need Help by Nezan(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2009
noetic2:

YES.

Allah is different from the bible God.
Allah is an arabian idol, worshipped by mohammed's father and elevated by mohammed to a revered deity. Allah is NOT Jehovah.
So Allah is not Jehovah? What do they then deceive us that we worship the same God?
oyb:

Allah is most definitely different from the three in one entity that Christians worship, who has one begotten son and numerous er bastards - shebi they are his misbegotten children , not so? tongue)
So Jesus is afterall the son of the Christian God, not who the they deceive us is Isa in the Kor'an?

why then do we deceive ourselves that christians and muslims worship the same God? No wonder one is a peaceful God and the other encourages terrorism in exchange foe seven virgins in a heaven?
Re: Islam And My Profession - I Need Help by sulazzi: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2009
idina siratal mustakim , Rabbi sidina ilma ! Brother may Allah guide us all.
Re: Islam And My Profession - I Need Help by Jarus(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
Tudór:

You didn't answer the question so i ask again
Why do we still have jobless muslims Since Allah is the giver of jobs. Does he not love his servants?
Because He did not will it for them, possibly due to:
-not having job is better for them e.g having job could make them lose their Islam(and ultimately Hereafter), which is worse than not having job in the transient world
-to test their patience, and reward them with something better, if they pass

2 Likes

Re: Islam And My Profession - I Need Help by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2009
Salam i see that it is clear to y that it about gambling which ALLAH has go against in the QURAN (Q3:90-95).
My advice to you is that is your LIFE on EARTH more important to you than your position inthe HEREAFTER.
Re: Islam And My Profession - I Need Help by mrjustice(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2009
to God who made me you are a thief and note that i known you very well so no need of argument.

Re: Islam And My Profession - I Need Help by bencash: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2009
guys, this poster guy, just come here they whine people ni oooo! , i bet his laughing in front of his pc, all n na suggestion no work for him, cos he already have an answer to wat ever u tell him to do, !
Re: Islam And My Profession - I Need Help by mendax: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2009
@bencash,

d issue is not whether we hav bcum a laughin stock, d issue is dat he asked 4 an advice whic we ar more than willing 2 giv. what he does wit it therafter is non of our business. we bliev dat guidance is not frm us but frm God. so we cant force any1 2 accept

meanwhile, in our FAITH we hav been informd dat sum past generatns hav been destroyd because they refused to prevent others frm acts of wrongdoing
may we ALL be guided aright
Re: Islam And My Profession - I Need Help by javalove(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2009
Alhamdulilah. . . May Allah reward all those who replied abundantly. May Allah guide us all aright
Re: Islam And My Profession - I Need Help by musayah: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2009
Bros, though I comment on the topic very late but I will tell you my position. I advise that you forget about taking that contract because the truth of the matter is the business is actually gambling by you developing the it for them you are part of the deal due to the fact that the money to be realised is the money that would be use in paying you. Hence the prophet forbid us from doing that which is not clearto us as halal or haram. gambling is completely haram and therefore I employ you to abide by the ijunction of the holy prophet.
Re: Islam And My Profession - I Need Help by Ibro4peak: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Fhemmmy: Is Islamic agains such.
If it does, then, change to other religion that will not crucify you.
A man that cant provide for his own is worse than an infidel.
so he shld conveert 2 a rlign of no ethics.ajegbodo n weni kunra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A New Baby Born With The Holy Quran / What Is Eid Al Adha ? / Singling Out A Day For Fasting On Prophet Muhammad Saw's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.