Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? (22245 Views)

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by dotcomnamename: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
[size=20pt]You want to ask for this through whatsapp?

You need deliverance [/size]

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Indializzie(f): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Do it in person. FOR FLAT/HOUSE/OFFICE LETTING/PURCHASE IN LAGOS ISLAND/MAINLAND, CALL 09090408633, 07063928215, EMAIL: elizabethokoro13@gmail.com
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by codedcap(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Use ur mouth bro
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Bollinger(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
saintloveren:
NO U CANNOT, ITS NOT ROMANTIC

Na wah for some people. This @#$$%, want's to use social media to express such an intimate intent and feeling. If i were the girl, i'd reject him on facebook. Let's see how he likes it.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by chimezieumeobik(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
It's not romantic. U need 2 come out n pop it, whether it sweet or sour.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:
There is this girl that has been my very good friend for six months now. I really love this girl and want to marry her. Now I want to pop the question during our WhatsApp chat. Is it appropriate?

NOWADYs even if you even write will you marry me for toliet paper she go jump up and down say you propose in a romantic way!

forget weti you dey talk so! just text her marry me! and you go see 10 unread yes message!

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by davedpo(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
take it kul wif dis guy nah
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by CutieViva(f): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sage ur nt making tins ryt, plz find out tym 2 C her 1 on 1 & propose 2her, online pranks is childish. Plz make it matured & propose 2her facialy. Bcoz if am d one i wont tak u serious! 10ks!
sage2:
There is this girl that has been my very good friend for six months now. I really love this girl and want to marry her. Now I want to pop the question during our WhatsApp chat. Is it appropriate?

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by uc4mee: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yes u c can but it's better u do it physically
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by zainyola(f): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:

Hell no
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by adimoh99(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Did you say toast? Cos I know proposal for marriage should be taken more serious and requires to be a face to face thing.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dumbest thing I've heard this year.

You better do it in person, you're sounding like a man without a cock.

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by IVORY2009(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided THE SAME WHATS APP WHERE SHE HAS OVER 5 MEN IN HER CONTACT LIST FLIRTING AND CHATTING DIRTY WITH HER IS WHERE YOU CHOOSE TO PROPOSE WHY ARE SOME GUYS SO GULLIBLE? THAT GIRL SURELY HAS DIFFERENT DICKS EXPLORING HER PUSSSY WHILE YOU ARE HERE DECIEVING YOURSELF WITH A FAILED PROPOSAL angry NO BE ALL THESE YEYE NIGERIAN GIRLS I PITY ANY MAN WEY FALL INTO THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Public Notice announcement

This poster is same person as Irunoobo(F) becareful of him.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by tellwisdom: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
You wey never chop belleful wan propose sad
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why is everybody insulting the op, i will say try ur luck, since it worked for some people, it might also work for u
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by DrBookie(f): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Proposing on whatsapp is very inappropriate if you want a serious relationship; # my opinion #
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by chimatruth(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
embarassedIf you are the shy type, go ahead with it
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided THE SAME WHATS APP WHERE SHE HAS OVER 5 MEN IN HER CONTACT LIST FLIRTING AND CHATTING DIRTY WITH HER IS WHERE YOU CHOOSE TO PROPOSE WHY ARE SOME GUYS SO GULLIBLE? THAT GIRL SURELY HAS DIFFERENT DICKS EXPLORING HER PUSSSY WHILE YOU ARE HERE DECIEVING YOURSELF WITH A FAILED PROPOSAL angry NO BE ALL THESE YEYE NIGERIAN GIRLS I PITY ANY MAN WEY FALL INTO THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP undecided

#team foreign girls cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by mobaladf: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Of cuz na, but u be coward ooo
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by sniper77(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:

Not appropriate. You need to have the balls to talk to her face to face. If you don't have that confidence I will advise you forget her. Do you intend taking out a page on Vanguard or punch to propose as well? Be a man bro and develop that liver.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Give the guy a break nah u guys! U jusst dey bash him. OP, it's not right. Get physical, look in2 her eyes and ask her d question. Goodluck J.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:

But trust me, I am serious and I love this girl.
it's either u'r a foolish idiooot or this's a joke thread. u love her but u can't meet her face to face n propose ? mcheeeeeeeew
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bollinger:

Na wah for some people. This @#$$%, want's to use social media to express such an intimate intent and feeling. If i were the girl, i'd reject him on facebook. Let's see how he likes it.
it has already been proven that words in a written form express more emotions than oral word!
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Sunnypa11(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:

I just try same thing today and it didn't work,,,,She is my friend for 4years and distance is a big issue.

My own na toasting sha and not propose......Goodluck bro
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by osaslord500(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
mifavour:

I swear.

wait ooo, are u the one at ur dp?
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by oluwasegun007(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Both embarassed embarassed....why watappp?

its better you skype it with her close pals in the background (dat wat i call romantic)
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:

I am very shy and reserved. I practically spend most of my time online when I am not writing code or playing with maths.
Guess as much
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Ijaya123: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
After proposing to her, be ready to conduct the wedding on whatsapp as well.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
DrBookie:
Proposing on whatsapp is very inappropriate if you want a serious relationship; # my opinion #
Nigeria always think there know what is appropriate and inappropriate, but in reality there are just FOOLISH set of hypocrites!

all this is just a means of communication weather socially or locally!

if he send that message via whatapp! it will have more impact in that GIRL life! in fact that GIRL will rush down to his house and say let him repeat what he wrote!

I have been studying WOMeN for so long and i know what I'm talking about!

unless that WOMAN don't love him, reverse will be the case
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Bollinger(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
sonofananimal:
it has already been proven that words in a written form express more emotions than oral word!

Proved by whom? We are not talking about writing a poem here. This is about expressing an intent to live with someone for the rest of one's life. All it tells me is the guy probably is not confident enough of himself and fears rejection because i see no reason why it cannot be a face to face encounter. I don't understand why a man or woman cannot stand in the presence of the one they love to express their intent, rather than do it on watsapp of all things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get A Man to Kiss You? / How To Scope A Girl / A Question For The Female Money freaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.