Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? (22243 Views)

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Broadsway(f): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
A proposal is meant to be romantic, a day ,moment and time she would cherish and love to remember
sage2:
There is this girl that has been my very good friend for six months now. I really love this girl and want to marry her. Now I want to pop the question during our WhatsApp chat. Is it appropriate?

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by hob(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
marriage proposal no bad like that naaa

i dont suggest u propose via whatsapp

bad as hin bad, 2 of you together in a secluded place..............with no prying eyez
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Tallesty1:
Ofcourse yes!

You can do your trad on Nairaland, Your wedding on Facebook, Reception on Twitter and Order your children from OLX.

I recommend Yudala if you don't want touts and bokoharam.

After that, DHL will handle delivery.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bollinger:

Proved by whom? We are not talking about writing a poem here. This is about expressing an intent to live with someone for the rest of one's life. All it tells me is the guy probably is not confident enough of himself and fears rejection because i see no reason why it cannot be a face to face encounter. I don't understand why a man or woman cannot stand in the presence of the one they love to express their intent, rather than do it on watsapp of all things.
but you can easily flirt and control a chick to ya house via whatapp and any other social platform but can't propose to ya love one ABI undecided

don't be a die hard black man dude! writing it is just another form of confident than not even saying a world and let it soak you up!

it is just how and the way you write it only MATTER!

this is not a big deal! as far you buy and sell through social network and you can do almost anything via social platform, then why not proposing to ya love of your life?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by optional1(f): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
It is and it is not. Depends on the girl. If she's sensual, it will work. But then after d whatsapp stuff try to call her immediately to show ur seriousness. Are you the shy type?
y shall he shy is he not a pple evn if he sha shy sha he shy 4 her
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by ThreeGEEKS(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Cheap MoFo
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by sage2(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
aflyingbird:
it's either u'r a foolish idiooot or this's a joke thread. u love her but u can't meet her face to face n propose ? mcheeeeeeeew

It is not that bad, is it?
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by sage2(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Thank you all for the kind words and bashing alike. My final decision is taking shape already. I know I will do what is best eventually.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Bollinger(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
sonofananimal:
but you can easily flirt and control a chick to ya house via whatapp and any other social platform but can't propose to ya love one ABI undecided

don't be a die hard black man dude! writing it is just another form of confident than not even saying a world and let it soak you up!

it is just how and the way you write it only MATTER!

this is not a big deal! as far you buy and sell through social network and you can do almost anything via social platform, then why not proposing to ya love of your life?

What do you mean by "die hard black man?" Trust me when i tell you that the African mentality is completely alien to me. Where have all the real men gone to? Where is the Romance? I can flirt around and joke about it on social media with a babe if i was single, but actually popping the question is a different thing entirely. Not everything should be done on SM. This was how a father was trying to give corrective training to his child through social media and worse is he posted the who episode on it too.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by bose67: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Rexhenrex:
No...don't use whatsapp try 2go!
Then kiss ur bride through facebook,then ur honey moon will be via twitter...how about that
hi Rexhenrex, pls ping me on this watapp. +2348139782415. we need to talk
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by dlux: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
Guy, am sure you're like a brother to her...hehehehehehe! dude respect yourself and meet her up on a date. He reaction towards you will give you a bright idea whether or not to pop the question.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:
There is this girl that has been my very good friend for six months now. I really love this girl and want to marry her. Now I want to pop the question during our WhatsApp chat. Is it appropriate?

How that one take concern me...
Gerrarahia mehn...
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by beetle24(f): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided THE SAME WHATS APP WHERE SHE HAS OVER 5 MEN IN HER CONTACT LIST FLIRTING AND CHATTING DIRTY WITH HER IS WHERE YOU CHOOSE TO PROPOSE WHY ARE SOME GUYS SO GULLIBLE? THAT GIRL SURELY HAS DIFFERENT DICKS EXPLORING HER PUSSSY WHILE YOU ARE HERE DECIEVING YOURSELF WITH A FAILED PROPOSAL angry NO BE ALL THESE YEYE NIGERIAN GIRLS I PITY ANY MAN WEY FALL INTO THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP undecided chai, it's easy to know u were a victim... we ain't the same #naijabaesrock#

#team foreign girls cool
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by herboshedhe(f): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Its not right bro....
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by toprealman: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
use NIPOST

2 Likes

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by pbs4real(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Rexhenrex:
No...don't use whatsapp try 2go!
Then kiss ur bride through facebook,then ur honey moon will be via twitter...how about that
sounds nice grin
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by ifoundmyperfect: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Just 6mths?
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by fireforfire: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Y whatsapp
u no dey c as urmates dem dey do am?
carry flawa for hand, knee down pop d queshion?
Den she go com blush small,.com begin cry ...... com stretch her hand as u put d ring, com.hug u , com say "yes i do".
Bros u no romantic o
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by JerryHsome(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Only if she's that cheap but if she's not please do it the proper way if you really value her as your treasure. I can bet you that thousands of people here will advice you to go on and propose to her on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by doris4u(f): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided THE SAME WHATS APP WHERE SHE HAS OVER 5 MEN IN HER CONTACT LIST FLIRTING AND CHATTING DIRTY WITH HER IS WHERE YOU CHOOSE TO PROPOSE WHY ARE SOME GUYS SO GULLIBLE? THAT GIRL SURELY HAS DIFFERENT DICKS EXPLORING HER PUSSSY WHILE YOU ARE HERE DECIEVING YOURSELF WITH A FAILED PROPOSAL angry NO BE ALL THESE YEYE NIGERIAN GIRLS I PITY ANY MAN WEY FALL INTO THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP undecided

#team foreign girls cool
So dis mad man is still on nairaland.Make a new year resolution to stop insulting ur mother and sisters because they are the one ur insulting not other gals. Gosh u lack home training, stop this before its too late for you
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
doris4u:
So dis mad man is still on nairaland.Make a new year resolution to stop insulting ur mother and sisters because they are the one ur insulting not other gals. Gosh u lack home training, stop this before its too late for you

all the above is for ya papa, husband/bf and the rest of your family

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by fireforfire: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
searchiing4love:
undecided THE SAME WHATS APP WHERE SHE HAS OVER 5 MEN IN HER CONTACT LIST FLIRTING AND CHATTING DIRTY WITH HER IS WHERE YOU CHOOSE TO PROPOSE WHY ARE SOME GUYS SO GULLIBLE? THAT GIRL SURELY HAS DIFFERENT DICKS EXPLORING HER PUSSSY WHILE YOU ARE HERE DECIEVING YOURSELF WITH A FAILED PROPOSAL angry NO BE ALL THESE YEYE NIGERIAN GIRLS I PITY ANY MAN WEY FALL INTO THEIR FAKE LOVE TRAP undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Abeegi enuf of all dat team foreign girls nansense.
like say dem no dey shyte.abi wetin dey dia bodi no still dey naija babes bodi
mtchewwwwwwsss....oyibo gals wey no dey baff . dem go dey use cold as excuse . wit dia yelloq teeth like pus wey comot from wound.
wit dia bad breath due to excessive smokinng.
"NOMSENSE" .
a big respect to my beautiful black sistas.
God bless una
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by vickoozy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
He is rightly Wrong
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by doris4u(f): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
searchiing4love:

all the above is for ya papa, husband/bf and the rest of your family
Mad person !!! Everytime ur posting shit,how am I sure ur not even an orphan. Peeps that have mothers dont post trash wit frustration all the time.U posts shows ur a saddist.Whoever dat trained u called mother didn't do well or u refused to be trained
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by viktor01(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Geez...!

The way NL ladies came in mass and invaded this thread with their bashing matchets only expresses one thing, never take marriage proposal lightly.
Hmmmmm., i was actually planning to do it over 2go but obviously, it's a VERY bad idea. I LOVE MY LIFE.....

1 Like

Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by djdoxxx(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
You will definitely find this article helpful....A Must Read

https://www.nairaland.com/2872550/whatsapp-professional-sport-investment-service
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by rittyben(f): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yea try it. It is easy to say no online than physically
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by khattab02: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin grin grin

hehehehe...... Funny comments here I tell you!

Well it depends on the kind of girl she is. But if you will ask me? I will say do it face to face and be prepared for whatever comes afterward.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Fraih(f): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sage2 are you shy?
Even if you shall shy, shall you shy for her?

What happens to meeting her? lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Seventeen(f): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:

does she live in Norway?... Cos even if a guy has nothing spectacular planned, a marriage proposal shuld be face to face if possible naa. My opinion anywayz
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Mabelenena(f): 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:

My dear as long as its a private message btw u and her u can go ahead and show that u are very sincere so do call her after the chat.
Re: Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? by Eve62(f): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
sage2:

OP u said she has been ur friend for about six months. could she be ur girlfriend whom wants to keep her virginity till marriage which u posted in September last yr? which one is true na

u guys shld stop creating false stories just to get comments. mtchewwww.

https://www.nairaland.com/2613082/how-girl-friend-want-it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash / How To Get A Man to Kiss You? / How To Scope A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.