Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. (46822 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by merits(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
bro i understands u quite alright, my major concern here is that she seem to be confused about what she is doing as if she is under something, she is a different person when we are 2geda, we have issues mostly when she is school.
bro cool down am very sure she just confuse,leave her for a while.for you just move on with your life.try and hangout with frndz,whit dis u wil easily getaut of d trauma.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by justmenoni: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Op she's seen a better option, don't feel bad about it and even if she comes back and claim innocent just ignore her..u know why?? what you don't know is better than what you know...she's probably been influenced by peer pressure..find another girl who appreciates you and move ahead but I'm sensing complex issue,do u think she's better than you and op are u educated urself She might hv been using u all this while why waiting till d end time....alot of naija girl are guilty of this act but our sister's from the east are d most common violators..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by jelal007(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2016
God forbid,I can't be doing well in life like U and some hoe will be taking my feelings 4 granted. Bro,no vex oo but are u crazy? No woman is urs until u're married 2 her. The world is too corrupt now,and young girls want 2 misbehave (have fun as they call it). Stop assisting her financially,stop calling her (start by deleting her phone no n blocking her on social media),concentrate on ur work. Flirt with other women (have some fun too). Sorry man,its a cruel world we live in. These hoes aint loyal.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Wolfbrother(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Sorry about your situation my brother , if you marry her you are signing up for a lifetime of misery with someone that will never be satisfied with you ... do right by yourself and swerve that ho , dont let her back into your life because of you do you will come full circle back to this point you dont want to be

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by iamosamede55: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2016
OP na do the girl fine reach? Or do you feel u can't get Anoda girl that Is as beautiful or even more pretty? I'm sensing that u r not sure of your ability of landing a more beautiful girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
ya bro i asked her so she will always reassured me that nothing has change & she never imaging herself leaving me, but her action says otherwise.

Then give her the time she needs, don't act clingy or needy, let her work it out. Meanwhile you should hope everything turns out for the best but expect the worst. Including exploring other options.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by rareman(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
i think i will bro, though she hardly admits having any suitor, she always make believe she don't give room for such knowing well that she with me already. I have to now just that it may not be easy, but i think is right time, though the two families is gonna be @ crosshead but i don't care anymore. All i needed now is someting to take away mind off her, unfortunately this is happning @ the wrong time because i am on leave now, & i always spent such my leave time with her. I think i just have to travel out for now.

But before you do anything rash why don't you give her a little space while she concludes her final year project. Just may be she is busy with that and don't want to be choked with emotions at the moment. Obviously there might be other suitors but she has asked for a time to concentrate on her project, just give her the benefit of doubt.
If you can, pray for her too.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by macho44(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
Hello N'landers! Please i am very sorry to come up again with this my fiancee matter again, for those of you who might be familiar with my previous threads https://www.nairaland.com/2666138/want-call-off-marriage..i-feel concerning her attitudes will understand better.

Brief Intro: i met this girl some years back when she was still on 1st Semester 200L in one of the university in SE states, though we met in Lagos...we fell in love <fast forward> i wanted to marry her then but she said i should allow her finish her school before we can officially get married (she was 20yrs then) while i was in my mid 20tez as well, so i decided to wait since i am still young & not in a rush, we are like everything to each other, i introduced her to my entire family members, friends, relatives & work coliquez, i made them understand we would be getting married during or after her final year in school, we are in a distance relationship because my work takes me to places within & outside the country, we only spent time together only during her holidays (i.e after 4 months) practically all her friends knows about me though i never met them in person, we really love each other so much that people believe we are unbreakable...

To shortened the story..we spent time together in Lagos last xmas before she traveled for new year..while i stayed back in Lagos, & we have agreed that we would be getting married this being her final year in school, i noticed that since she left for the new year celebration in her village our communication declined so much, she hardly called or pick my calls, when i complained she attributed that to a bad network in the village where she went to spend some days with her friend that was getting married that last year.

NOW SHE IS BACK TO SCHOOL..the same thing is still happning, she does not give me much attention again, hardly called, if i called she will claim to be so tired having hectic day in school, so i got tired of everyting yesterday when i called her she did'nt pick my call rather she text me that is was very busy & will call me back when she is done, after 2hrs no call back i decided to call her back & her number was busy, after she done making her call she picked my & said she was on call with her sister, i asked what she was doing that kept her busy from 8;30pm -10:30pm she said she was ironing & cooking. I felt unconvinced i asked her are you tired of me? She said yes & laughed, i was shocked, i ask her why, she said she can't even explain it herself, i then ask..

ARE U SEEING SOME ELSE OR HAVING CRUSH ON ANY GUY? She said yes that it started last year, the guy use to come visit her in her hostel, but now she has lost contact with the guy, though nothing has ever happend between them, i felt like i was dreaming because i can swear for this girl that she can never do such...she said though she declined the guys proposal to date him because she does not see the possibility of it happning. Now i fell betrayed after all these years of waiting even when some friends adviced me against it, i have lost the trust in her, right now i feel so hurt, she pleaded that she don't even understand what is happning to her that she is confused, she then said she just feel like being left alone to concentrate in her final year project...

please i feel so sad right now because i put all my egg in one basket in the name of love, my imagination is just going wild about her right now, i have lost apitite for food & loosing concentration, i so much love & trust her. Please how do i overcome this now? help me..
Hmmmm Mr Loverboy, ur case is very hilarious! My friend! forget that bitch joooor, women are many, wives are few.
www.adielem.com

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by OAUTemitayo: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2016
pinkycute:
She's confused for real and she don't want to loose you as wel.

But have it in mind, there's this guy out there disturbing her, talking sweet nonsense to her, making her to lost interest in everything and it might affect her final. lipsrsealed

@Op, you just have to be the man here, don't call her again, if you've the time, go and see her as a surprise, talk to her and make her understand that she'll be save in your hands smiley this's the time she needs you most wink

Don't listen to all this NL guys concluding what they don't know. She might still love you, but confused due to pressure concerning some sitting things, of which she has already confirmed to you. You know her very well more than we here. And i believe you're not a kid, and you can tell if someone is breaking up with you. So my dear, do the needful and save your relationship wink
Nonsense. Trying to get a soft landing for a covert olosho.
Brother, don't heed this advice o.
The lady is already nackng another man.
Dump her a.r.s.e
Go for another girl and let her realise she is as useless as a non recyclable tissue paper.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by airfinance(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
just that the more she calls & text the more i feel for her and melt, and all these our outing/tripz pics on my phone & laptops is not helping matter @all, & i don't even have the mind to Del them..just can't believe this happning to me, but i have to face the reality.
Better you delete those pics of you guys,this will save you all the heart ache, as far as iam concerned you are punishing yourself, and if you find it dificult to do, just assume virus has eaten them up and that ur system need to be formatted

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by RVBC: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2016
jblessed:

The bold sentence is not a way to get a good woman. Sorry for quoting you.

He has to show her that she's not the only one! And she's lucky to have his attention once, and what it will cost her if she loos it.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Slyr0x: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2016
I read the other thread where you mentioned she lodged with a friend of hers, and she also played the "I can not hear you" network pranks.

To start with, you work with an oil firm, with a good pay. You are neither crippled, blind, nor deaf.

I'll simply say, prestissimo, that the signs are clear like the biblical "Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin". Your boo has a boo.

Wake up

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by blessedjohn: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2016
Really sorry to say this, it's like something is wrong with you. It will be better for you to free yourself from this bandage you called love and move on with your live. Don't let anyone play kite with your life.
scantee:
Hello N'landers! Please i am very sorry to come up again with this my fiancee matter again, for those of you who might be familiar with my previous threads https://www.nairaland.com/2666138/want-call-off-marriage..i-feel concerning her attitudes will understand better.

Brief Intro: i met this girl some years back when she was still on 1st Semester 200L in one of the university in SE states, though we met in Lagos...we fell in love <fast forward> i wanted to marry her then but she said i should allow her finish her school before we can officially get married (she was 20yrs then) while i was in my mid 20tez as well, so i decided to wait since i am still young & not in a rush, we are like everything to each other, i introduced her to my entire family members, friends, relatives & work coliquez, i made them understand we would be getting married during or after her final year in school, we are in a distance relationship because my work takes me to places within & outside the country, we only spent time together only during her holidays (i.e after 4 months) practically all her friends knows about me though i never met them in person, we really love each other so much that people believe we are unbreakable...

To shortened the story..we spent time together in Lagos last xmas before she traveled for new year..while i stayed back in Lagos, & we have agreed that we would be getting married this being her final year in school, i noticed that since she left for the new year celebration in her village our communication declined so much, she hardly called or pick my calls, when i complained she attributed that to a bad network in the village where she went to spend some days with her friend that was getting married that last year.

NOW SHE IS BACK TO SCHOOL..the same thing is still happning, she does not give me much attention again, hardly called, if i called she will claim to be so tired having hectic day in school, so i got tired of everyting yesterday when i called her she did'nt pick my call rather she text me that is was very busy & will call me back when she is done, after 2hrs no call back i decided to call her back & her number was busy, after she done making her call she picked my & said she was on call with her sister, i asked what she was doing that kept her busy from 8;30pm -10:30pm she said she was ironing & cooking. I felt unconvinced i asked her are you tired of me? She said yes & laughed, i was shocked, i ask her why, she said she can't even explain it herself, i then ask..

ARE U SEEING SOME ELSE OR HAVING CRUSH ON ANY GUY? She said yes that it started last year, the guy use to come visit her in her hostel, but now she has lost contact with the guy, though nothing has ever happend between them, i felt like i was dreaming because i can swear for this girl that she can never do such...she said though she declined the guys proposal to date him because she does not see the possibility of it happning. Now i fell betrayed after all these years of waiting even when some friends adviced me against it, i have lost the trust in her, right now i feel so hurt, she pleaded that she don't even understand what is happning to her that she is confused, she then said she just feel like being left alone to concentrate in her final year project...

please i feel so sad right now because i put all my egg in one basket in the name of love, my imagination is just going wild about her right now, i have lost apitite for food & loosing concentration, i so much love & trust her. Please how do i overcome this now? help me..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by tommychow(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2016
ariyike23:

i used to surf this forum as a guest,jes joined today when i saw ur post. Yur gurl is onli bored of the relationship and has found sumone thats tickling her fancy because his still new to her,its better that shes showing all these now,because what i can decipher from here is that shes not psychologically ready for marriage,she still feels young and wants to explore, and the idea of been stuck to one man is scary to her. Your best option is to give her space,i mean real space,dont break it off with her,but start going out with other gurls,dont date for now because the probability that any gurl you date now will be a rebound is very high,you may just want to use her to cure your heart break which isnt fair to the gurl. with time,if your relationship isnt meant to be,you"ll find yourself withdrawing from her gradually. One thing is if the trust has been destroyed,dont bother going further,because no matter what she does,you will always doubt her fidelity and thats bad for your health. You'll be fine,it will only hurt for a while..i promise

I was nodding to everything you said like we shared the same brain but you didn't mention he needs help. Trying to leave someone you truly love can be a very dark, depressing place, worst for men because the don't express it or vent out their pain so they form "tough guy". For me, a best way to get over someone you still love, is to have a very mature female friend (a single female in the case of a man) who is a very good listener. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND a new female friend after the break up. Reason is, the thrill of getting to know someone new can also be a very good distraction from the break up. Be honest with her that you're tryna to get over someone, that you need a GOOD FRIEND. From my experience, women enjoy this role because the can really empathize with you.

Scantee, you best listen to ariyike23 and give her space. She's young and still highly susceptible to peer pressure. I even made a thread about trying to marry younger females:

https://www.nairaland.com/2774510/stop-dating-way-younger-girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by jelal007(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
pinkycute:
She's confused for real and she don't want to loose you as wel.

But have it in mind, there's this guy out there disturbing her, talking sweet nonsense to her, making her to lost interest in everything and it might affect her final. lipsrsealed

@Op, you just have to be the man here, don't call her again, if you've the time, go and see her as a surprise, talk to her and make her understand that she'll be save in your hands smiley this's the time she needs you most wink

Don't listen to all this NL guys concluding what they don't know. She might still love you, but confused due to pressure concerning some sitting things, of which she has already confirmed to you. You know her very well more than we here. And i believe you're not a kid, and you can tell if someone is breaking up with you. So my dear, do the needful and save your relationship wink
SELFISH POST. If this dude is ur blood brother,will u tell him 2go and pay her a surprise visit and say crap like she'll be safe in his hands? If a lady of above 20 (in her final year) cannot differentiate between a guy who wants smtin serious and one talks sweet nonsense 2 her then she's not worth the struggle. Nairaland girl wey sabi,see ur face.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Trut(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
The worst thing that will ever happen to a guy is to enter into a distance relationship, most especially when the girl is a student. You will get hurt all the time, because your mind will never be at rest. I'm a victim of distance relationship, my partner cheated despite the love, trust, concern, care, support etc I gave to her. The annoying part is that I do call her 2 or 3 times daily and I also visit her or she visit me once or twice a month.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:

mumu grin grin grin

Are regular prick is keeping her happy and busy

MOVE ON!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by 123papas(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:

Take heart bro. Such is life.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by MrDoGood(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
bro i understands u quite alright, my major concern here is that she seem to be confused about what she is doing as if she is under something, she is a different person when we are 2geda, we have issues mostly when she is school.

It's very painful to see another brother is going through this!!!!

I've been there before and it all happened in August 10th 2013 just a day to my birthday. Something I've built over the years. As at now, there's nothing you can do. Just try and ignore her and move on. Don't call her and get busy with your work. Don't stay indoor always. In your work free day, try and go out, make new friends. I believe this will help.
Your wife to be will never stress you and you're going to be loved truly when she comes around.

Don't beg and make someone love you out of pity.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by yunnyp(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
she is not confuse, don't let her bobo you...

u should av tested her in many ways..

i av my own story too but all is well my brother...

my only advice for u is don't rush in telling a lady u wana marry her, let it takes like 4-5 years because u don't know her potential.

enjoy ur new single LIFE to the fullest, find a girlfucker not a girllover as at now....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Its naht brain in ur head.. It's VANILLA... u said u'r a graduate but u think n reason like a boy in ss2..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by ogaprime(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
i think i will bro, though she hardly admits having any suitor, she always make believe she don't give room for such knowing well that she with me already. I have to now just that it may not be easy, but i think is right time, though the two families is gonna be @ crosshead but i don't care anymore. All i needed now is someting to take away mind off her, unfortunately this is happning @ the wrong time because i am on leave now, & i always spent such my leave time with her. I think i just have to travel out for now.

I think you need on last concrete evidence....hope she doesn't know you are on leave and she is in school. Try to give her impression that you are not around....Go and visit her in her school unannounced. Get there early, lodge into an hotel close to her school then you go to her hostel kinda late....

And bro

Use your HEAD....
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by georgeonaya(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Its a case eating too much apple n now being tempted 2 eat pineapple, she is at d age whr her body is telling her 2 experience other things plus influence from friends, OP my advice 2 u is Do all u can 2 save ur relationship but if u she is still looking 4 more adventure let her be, Do d manly thing n end d relationship it will hurt u but u will live, this things happen 2 a lot of girls of dat age they think they got all d time in world until reality checks in....good luck

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by sagaxity(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
I feel your pain broda,, but its normal in life.....A wise man once said "if u love something, always bear in mind that it can be lost"

I guess u didn't envisage dat she can do such....but the most important thing here is this: she had d courage to tell u she's tired of u.....

ok one last chance I will advice u give her space, wait till she returns and you 2 talk tins over...if she repeat d same words she said over the phone to you, let her go......

Life goes on!!!!!!
Peace

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Trut:
The worst thing that will ever happen to a guy is to enter into a distance relationship,.
you mean this?

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by blessedfavoured: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
jomoh:

You're welcome bro.

I just hate seeing guys suffering those women palava. I've been in your situation and I've learnt a lot along the line.

You are WICKED!
So much emotional manipulation to the point where it's not fair

@scantee She won't learn now. I've seen it happen to too many girls around me. The moment the boyfriend is trying to move the relationship to the next level is the time devil in the form of ex or another random prince charming decides to show up.

Most of them end up dumping the boyfriend for ex or the new guy and they get burnt really badly. That's exactly what your girlfriend is going through.

Just give her space, she'll come back to beg you herself. Trust me.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by sweets11(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
just that the more she calls & text the more i feel for her and melt, and all these our outing/tripz pics on my phone & laptops is not helping matter @all, & i don't even have the mind to Del them..just can't believe this happning to me, but i have to face the reality.

the fact is that, the heart want what it wants and remember that love is forgiveness. forgive her and move on with your plans since you love her
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Daresh(f): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
I am very sorry for the long sermon, i can't even sleep...i feel horrible
\

Let her grow up and decide if she wants to marry you. A girl in school is too young to be making such life changing decisions.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by ariyike23(f): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
tommychow:

I was nodding to everything you said like we shared the same brain but you didn't mention he needs help. Trying to leave someone you truly love can be a very dark, depressing place, worst for men because the don't express it or vent out their pain so they form "tough guy". For me, a best way to get over someone you still love, is to have a very mature female friend (a single female in the case of a man) who is a very good listener. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND a new female friend after the break up. Reason is, the thrill of getting to know someone new can also be a very good distraction from the break up. Be honest with her that you're tryna to get over someone, that you need a GOOD FRIEND. From my experience, women enjoy this role because the can really empathize with you.

Scantee, you best listen to ariyike23 and give her space. She's young and still highly susceptible to peer pressure. I even made a thread about trying to marry younger females:

https://www.nairaland.com/2774510/stop-dating-way-younger-girls

i quite agree wid u.. the thing is she is still enjoying the attention she gets from those chewing gum boys,trust me in 4 to 5 years from now,she wuld die to have his kind of person,its just the phase.one thing we ladies fail to realise is that stability and security is the most paramount in a relationship,i prefer olda guys but not my daddy's age oo because i want peace of mind.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by islandmoon: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
some ladies need help and not love, you have help her thru school, Thanks.

next time, find a matured girl to date, nobody train girls like that anymore.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
@OP, if you're the kind of guy other women call too, I think you should forget about this girl and pick the next girl.

There are tens of thousands of girls out there.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by cyprus000: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
DaBullIT:

And you believe her? Niggeur are you crazy?

Met this under grad lil biatch a while back, we got dating, I had plans, dubai vacation for starters, I do not stay at home much so we talk a lot

Until I started noticing, then I came home surprisingly biatch was screwing an ass wipe opposite my street

[size=18pt]I don't trust ladies no more, to keep one you have to be a tyrant, I'm not talking violence, I'm talking full investigation shyt hard-core monitoring if she ain't comfortable

Biatch please move
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.