Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Memo To Guyz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memo To Guyz (696 Views)

Memo To Men -things You Shouldn't Do When You Take Ladies Out On A Date / Memo To The Guys.... / Memo To We Ladies (2) (3) (4)

Memo To Guyz by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Do you agree or not?...that women just
want confessions when they ask because
they know already?

Well,I think its true, like if I ask a guy..honey do I luk fat? I alrdy knw d ansa. A simple.. 'Yes Bunmi ure a lil bit fatter' is beta dan tellin me 'nooooooo ure nt fat @all, infact I like ur new stature. Dosnt dt mke u a liar and fake?

Durrrrhhhhhh guys get real abeg!

Re: Memo To Guyz by Prowizy2(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2016
Am guilty of this, I will stop pretending with my answers thinking am making her feel comfortable.
Re: Memo To Guyz by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Do you agree or not?...that women just
want confessions when they ask because
they know already?

Well,I think its true, like if I ask a guy..honey do I luk fat? I alrdy knw d ansa. A simple.. 'Yes Bunmi ure a lil bit fatter' is beta dan tellin me 'nooooooo ure nt fat @all, infact I like ur new stature. Dosnt dt mke u a liar and fake?

Durrrrhhhhhh guys get real abeg!

Lol...You say to get real? But when I described your mouth as funnel-like, you were quite pissed. Will we ever understand women? Smh grin

Btw...looks like you're trying hard to outdo that devil-girl, Mamagee. tongue

Re: Memo To Guyz by Lordprez: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Liar Liar... pants on Fire

Girls hate da truth... #Factangry
Re: Memo To Guyz by AlexCk: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Saying the truth is cool, but "sometimes" u girls are quite sensitive, therefore sugarcoating the truth helps too. i quoted sometimes oo, ehen. grin grin
Re: Memo To Guyz by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
well I'm glad it's just a memo.

What if I tell my girlfriend the truth now.. Prettythicksme, your yansh is just too small.

I might just receive a random text one day saying "idiot.. It is your dick that is too small.. I'm dumping your ass!"

So.. I just have to take precautions and keep telling her what she thinks she wants to hear.

Re: Memo To Guyz by Sunexy(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bitches know the truth but dey prefer 2b lied to...my method is to always be sarcastic to dem so dat dey will pick the truth if dey want the truth or choose the lies if its wat dey want..

I hope sum1 understands this grin
Re: Memo To Guyz by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
well I'm glad it's just a memo.

What if I tell my girlfriend the truth now.. Prettythicksme, your yansh is just too small.

I might just receive a random text one day saying "idiot.. It is your dick that is too small.. I'm dumping your ass!"

So.. I just have to take precautions and keep telling her what she thinks she wants to hear.
Honey is my yansh thick grin yes or yea?
Re: Memo To Guyz by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Honey is my yansh thick grin yes or yea?
YES! I just like the area, the view from the back and the way it sits perfectly on my laps when we're doing it wink wink
Re: Memo To Guyz by 400billionman: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Girls love lies.

Especially, when you are lying your way to their pants, they will be smiling like christmas she goats..
Re: Memo To Guyz by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
YES! I just like the area, the view from the back and the way it sits perfectly on my laps when we're doing it wink wink
U loyal honey grin grin

Re: Memo To Guyz by cruzita(f): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
100%true .girls are really confusing,u will never know want they want
Re: Memo To Guyz by Maxi112: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:
100%true .girls are really confusing,u will never know want they want
both u
Re: Memo To Guyz by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
RickRichards:

Lol...You say to get real? But when I described your mouth as funnel-like, you were quite pissed. Will we ever understand women? Smh grin

Btw...looks like you're trying hard to outdo that devil-girl, Mamagee. tongue
K

No Lady Can Change A 'Bad' Guy If He's Not Willing To Change / Dream Interpreter Needed Here / Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys