Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

How Do You Feel When Your Partner Recieves Male Calls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Your Partner Recieves Male Calls (2065 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Girl Scream During Sex??? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Recieves Male Calls by bjcisse: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2010
iic, i disagree with you on this one.

abi you no be woman, you cannot stand it when the calls are mostly from females and the talk is some how slow and calm. but the only thing i respect from your response is just the maturity there.

Each time, my own woman, come to my house, the first thing she check is my calls log and txt messages. She wants no which female calls me regularly and which one i calls regularly.

iic, as a woman, you need to be concern sometimes but not all the times, because your other female type, can do anything to get him from you. am talking from experience. especially if your man is handsome and rich.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Recieves Male Calls by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2010
@ Topic
I feel jealous. Just quiet.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Recieves Male Calls by iice(f): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2010
bjcisse:

iic, i disagree with you on this one.

abi you no be woman, you cannot stand it when the calls are mostly from females and the talk is some how slow and calm. but the only thing i respect from your response is just the maturity there.

Each time, my own woman, come to my house, the first thing she check is my calls log and txt messages. She wants no which female calls me regularly and which one i calls regularly.

iic, as a woman, you need to be concern sometimes but not all the times, because your other female type, can do anything to get him from you. am talking from experience. especially if your man is handsome and rich.

Wow, you telling me what i cannot stand grin
He has lots of female friends. . .I have lots of male friends. c'est la vie.
I don't even need to ask him for him to tell me, so and so called and said this and that. . .
But even better, there are somethings a person just knows. . .i don't need his phone to tell me that.
lol it won't be the first time, they try to get him. . , no be today. I know where i am, he knows where he is.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Recieves Male Calls by 190: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2010
kitlady02:

LWKMH. . . . Ah 190 u sound like my ex. . . I wonda wt u wuld do if she rejects d call.
dats cos im ur ex!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Recieves Male Calls by daduke2k(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2010
Lol.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Recieves Male Calls by up2u: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2010
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! I love this topic because this always happens. Bro, if u nag, she would complain you don't trust her and justify her every bit of action. So don't even go there. Just start letting some of your old ladies call you in her presence. I bet you, she can't be comfortable with it and would be forced to ask u about it. Then you can remind her about hers.

Take kia.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Recieves Male Calls by abrahym(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2010
Im ok with that
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Partner Recieves Male Calls by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2010
Indifferent cool. If my babe or wife doesn't get chyked furiously. I'll sincerely think there's a problem with her.

You know every woman is a free particle. She's exactly like an iron-filling being pulled by different magnets. Irrespective of whatever promises she makes, the calls she picks and doesn't pick before you, she will almost always be pulled in the direction of the strongest magnet.

Of course it's disrespectful to answer certain calls in certain ways before me - just depart from my presence. I will not complain though, becauseĀ  complaining is ineffective. I won't payback with the same action either, because that would be childish. I could, however, 'mistakenly' drop your phone in a tub filled with water. If it persists, I won't try to make you jealous, I'd shop for your replacement.

With the 'quantity' of gorgeous women out there, I sometimes get angry we don't get to live for 2,000 years grin. Sometimes the prospect of reincarnation seems very appealing wink.

Finally, instead of constantly complaining about them chicas, the best approach for any guy is to work hard and become the best you can possible be. Then, them girls will be the ones more worried about you pulling out. Do you think Brad Pitt for example will come here and start whining tomorrow if Angelina starts getting too lax or comfy with her admirers?

Soldier come, soldier go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Tel Me The Reason Of Having A Girlfrnd? / Divorce Rate Is Very High Among The Rich? / ' See This Village Girll'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.