Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read (1300 Views)

Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by Dongreat(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
"Approaching women is one of the easiest things in the world; it is surprising to me that most men seem to find this very difficult to do.

Actually, I found out that men are not afraid of approaching women, they are only afraid of getting rejected.

And this fear is actually a shameful show of complete Foolishness on their part.

People only feel rejected because they believe in the first place that they are worthless and of no value i.e they already assumed that they have nothing of importance to offer the girl they want to approach.

If the president of the United State Of America came over to say hi and you were not receptive to him, do you think he will go home like a sad puppy, feeling dejected and rejected?

Hell No..He will probably be thinking to himself “sad guy, only if he knew who I was”

Or

“Poor guy, he just missed the opportunity of meeting the most powerful man in the world, he would probably regret this day all his life”

The feeling of rejection doesn’t arise because a girl turned you down; it is actually because you believed you were not qualified to get her attention in the first place.

That is why you are feeling REJECTED...

She turning you down only validated what you have always thought about yourself (I am unworthy of a beautiful woman’s attention)

You had the problem (low self esteem) ever before you approached the woman..

The problem is not with the
woman but with you." Tony Times

So next time you want to approach any woman/ Lady, beautiful, rich, single or even married cheesy just have it in the back of your mind that if she says NO, she is the one at loss not you and probably will regret not ever dating you smiley
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by Deapexboy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
I warn u to stop taking weed but u won't listen grin
the write up no get meaning
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by praxisnetworks: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Op! Married? shocked
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by Maxi112: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
OP!
keep it up, try harder next time
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by amajato: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Op you are high on cheap drugs
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by iceberylin(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Deapexboy:
I warn u to stop taking weed but u won't listen grin
the write up no get meaning

You cant comprehend..dont blaim the op.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by adaksbullet: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
op are u marry
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by Dongreat(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Can someone pls tell me wats wrong in the write up. What d write up means is guys should b bold and have it on their head that the ladies need em, and will lose if not with em. I don't need Skunk to knw the truth o cheesy
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by Dongreat(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
adaksbullet:
op are u marry

Nah am not, got any wife for me?
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by Adasun(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
ur topic do not match da contentsad
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by adaksbullet: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dongreat:

Nah am not, got any wife for me?
we u go and marriedangry
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
And the tips are........ Phew! Though you mentioned the foibles hindering a man's approach towards a gal, you no give person dubs on how im go fit woo am ni.
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by Dongreat(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
adaksbullet:
we u go and marriedangry

What are friends for. My guy cool well incase I like em tall, not too tomato, plenty watermelons, no stretch marks, acrobatics and snore smalll cos snoring dey pursue witch.
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by Dongreat(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
oyehdiran:
And the tips are........ Phew! Though you mentioned the foibles hindering a man's approach towards a gal, you no give person dubs on how im go fit woo am ni.

My Guy I go marry wife for u come teach you how to quash am. Shoo. Dubs be say see urself as chairman and even if the babe no gree, feel say nah she lose not u.
Re: How To Approach And Start A Conversation With Any Girl You Admire - Must Read by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 20, 2016
what's the must read here?

(1) (Reply)

please / *** / Which Number Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.