Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It (3087 Views)

Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
ur head no correct I swear
maka why ? sad

How many heads I suppose get nah ?

grin grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by SINNZ(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I should come to your state so u people will eat me ba? U are mad

Nope, we're civil. Unlike your people.

We'll offer you quality education for free. Trust me, you will be the proud owner of an I.Q once we're done with your stvpid ass! Local imbred slut!!
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by SINNZ(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
grin goat
Furking slutt!
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:

Furking slutt!
I sheath my sword
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
maka why ? sad

How many heads I suppose get nah ?

grin grin
the only one u get no correct, no offence grin
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by SINNZ(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I sheath my sword
No u didn't. Your I.Q ran outta capacity to match my wits! I warned you.
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:

No u didn't. Your I.Q ran outta capacity to match my wits! I warned you.

truth is, u don't have witt, very juvenile, I llook forward to engaging someone like le zz, it's a waste of time with you, I can see u are hurting. Nurse ur wounds cheesy bye
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by SINNZ(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:

truth is, u don't have witt, very juvenile, I llook forward to engaging someone like le zz, it's a waste of time with you, I can see u are hurting. Nurse ur wounds cheesy bye

LOL. So says the dingbat who hasn't made any reasonable input since Azkiwe commissioned the Niger bridge. Can't even call this a duel cos its unfair to you!
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
the only one u get no correct, no offence grin
what's your definition of 'correct' ?

oh diddy !!

that's like giving an ican question to a nursery school student grin grin

sorry lifeisabitch I think you need to empty that trash filled cranium of yours undecided
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Genea(f): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mmmmmm
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by kaziblake(f): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Friendship ring at 26yrs,are you sure?
Re: Ladies, If A Guy Gives You Friendship Ring, Will You Collect It by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Is she the lord of the ring

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Ever Apologize For On Nairaland / The Pain Of Being Beardless / OMG! News Presenter Strips Half Naked While Interviewing People About Hurricane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.