Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Naija Ladies And Big Dicks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Ladies And Big Dicks (15514 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / For Those Bragging And Claiming To Have Big Dicks, This Test Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by kibzz(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ladycomfort I'm ur biggest fan on NL.. Been following your posts oh.. I have a secret crush on U

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by kibzz(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bless U sister

Ifedera:

Learn to make good use of what God has given you. I'll suggest you don't even think of those enlargement stuffs
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by danielsunky(m): 12:14am On Jan 21, 2016
kibzz:
U know more than what you saying. I need tutorials oh
Plus live practical session(s)

hmmm 'overlapping' na wa ooo.....#baddest
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 21, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Iwo omo were yi you wan start again. Oloshi

O se wa ro lorun bi eleyi lati bu iya eni eleni....ko da, ejo wo
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2016
kibzz:
Ladycomfort I'm ur biggest fan on NL.. Been following your posts oh.. I have a secret crush on U

hope u get 15inches dick to fvck d hell out of ladycomfort brain sha
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by AlPeter: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Iwo omo were yi you wan start again. Oloshi
o lo ogun e mo ni? Ehn? Otun ti ja mo worry egba ni ero awon egbe... Isi
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by AlPeter: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
WiLdFLame:
O se wa ro lorun bi eleyi lati bu iya eni eleni....ko da, ejo wo
no mind the dude....... A mo iru won
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by ladycomfort(f): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
AlPeter:
o lo ogun e mo ni? Ehn? Otun ti ja mo worry egba ni ero awon egbe... Isi
. Won o fi egba fun iya re ni ounje. Baba re yio sofo laye ni. You have started looking for my trouble this year. Alaileko. Ko ni da fun e. Eranko
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Won o fi egba fun iya re ni ounje. Baba re yio sofo laye ni. You have started looking for my trouble this year. Alaileko. Ko ni da fun e. Eranko
pls stop now
bawo ni obinrin se behave bi eleyi.
ole bu sugbon ma bu iya abi baba e. ko da now
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by AlPeter: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
ladycomfort:
gbogbo e pe yen ori e ati ti awon ebi e lo n lo. Ode. Instead of you to learn to be cultured you will be raining curses on your family is that how you were brought up? E wo na a de ma nipe eyan ni e? Ti won ba ko e, I will force you to learn how to act with dignity like a lady, dude.
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by ladycomfort(f): 3:27am On Jan 22, 2016
AlPeter:
gbogbo e pe yen ori e ati ti awon ebi e lo n lo. Ode. Instead of you to learn to be cultured you will be raining curses on your family is that how you were brought up? E wo na a de ma nipe eyan ni e? Ti won ba ko e, I will force you to learn how to act with dignity like a lady, dude.
. I guess the he goat you call a mother didn't tell you how to respect other peoples opinion on social media. Your father was busy drinking around town instead of him to teach you manners. Go and teach yourself how to be cultured and respectful. This is your second time of looking for my trouble on NL. Go fucck your t'ransgender mother and stop disturbing me. Oloriburuku. Omo ofo. Ko ni da fun iya re. Weyrey
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 22, 2016
ladycomfort:
. I guess the he goat you call a mother didn't tell you how to respect other peoples opinion on social media. Your father was busy drinking around town instead of him to teach you manners. Go and teach yourself how to be cultured and respectful. This is your second time of looking for my trouble on NL. Go fucck your t'ransgender mother and stop disturbing me. Oloriburuku. Omo ofo. Ko ni da fun iya re. Weyrey

runs out of thread
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by AlPeter: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2016
ladycomfort:
osu ooooooo see the way you are abusing your mother and father in public shameless thing. Uncultured, untrained and useless animal. Osuo
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by ladycomfort(f): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2016
AlPeter:
osu ooooooo see the way you are abusing your mother and father in public shameless thing. Uncultured, untrained and useless animal. Osuo
. Your father and your mother are animals. Pure animals. It shall never be well with your mother. Your father will never know peace. Iya re yio sofo ni. Baba re o ni ri ona gbegba. Oloriburuku omo asewo. Weyrey ni iya e. Eranko
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by missyadorable(f): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
If God wan come catch dem, na rich man with small dick dem go marry.
Amen! Am not a fan of big dick.i met a guy with small dick ,handsome n rich,13 months later,we got married...As long as he is nice to me,rich n able to preggy me.Who cares abt big dick? besides,e dey pain toto.Lol

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Pennah(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2016
pamellla:
why una sef like wide pu*sy
baeb there u lie.... na tyt Kitty we like...... wot lyk no no.. love
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by AlPeter: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Your father and your mother are animals. Pure animals. It shall never be well with your mother. Your father will never know peace. Iya re yio sofo ni. Baba re o ni ri ona gbegba. Oloriburuku omo asewo. Weyrey ni iya e. Eranko
awon ebi e ni on bawi. Ode
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2016
missyadorable:

Amen! Am not a fan of big dick.i met a guy with small dick ,handsome n rich,13 months later,we got married...As long as he is nice to me,rich n able to preggy me.Who cares abt big dick? besides,e dey pain toto.Lol
cheesy u're a contented woman. God go bless ya marriage jawe
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by ladycomfort(f): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2016
AlPeter:
awon ebi e ni on bawi. Ode
. Aye awon obi e ti baje. Weyrey
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by kibzz(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2016
Can't help but notice your emphasis on "rich" seems the size of dick wouldn't have mattered as long as he's rich..

missyadorable:

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by missyadorable(f): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2016
kibzz:
Can't help but notice your emphasis on "rich" seems the size of dick wouldn't have mattered as long as he's rich..

Yes,being "rich" is very important.Size of a man's sexual organ is the least thing to care about.Yesterday made it exactly 4 weeks I got married and I realised am gonna be a mother soon,just like that? On a platter of gold.Who big dick don help?
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by shona2487(f): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
It's obvious that a lot of ppl dnt knw wt to nd nt to say on social media. We r fast forgetting that our mode of interaction here bcoms a tradition nd it goes on nd on until OUR OWN grandkids come here to open accts on NL to becom a part of a forum we made or marred. Exchanging insults strts nd end on our fone screens, the person we av insulted wldnt feel a pinch, so wts d point?. I feel ppl shld remember dt forums lyk dis cld be used to make career boosting connections, learn life changing lessons and above all help eachother out of whatever mess we find ourselves instead of using the forum for word banter contests. Na everybody sabi press P bt wt do U gain in d end? #jstsaying #MatureNL #betterforum #Change

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Fkhalifa(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
missyadorable:

ma'am when you say small dic, which size are you contented with wink
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by kibzz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
wink
She married the money.. Even if the d!ck was xxxl.. Would still have married and woulda been like.. "I met a rich guy with a big d!ck and after 13months we got married, yay.. Ladies love big d!ck"..
I rest my case ere

missyadorable:

Yes,being "rich" is very important.Size of a man's sexual organ is the least thing to care about.Yesterday made it exactly 4 weeks I got married and I realised am gonna be a mother soon,just like that? On a platter of gold.Who big dick don help?
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by iamrealdeji(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2016
missyadorable:

you're probably not wayward before you got married
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
iamrealdeji:
you're probably not wayward before you got married

contentment
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 21, 2017
pamellla:
why una sef like wide pu*sy
Because my thing is big lol.
Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by NaeChris: 2:02pm On May 21, 2017
jonaifame22:
I assure you nigger dem gals jus say they like big dicck for formality sake,a lot of dem can't handle a big dick,
Dis reminds me of a time when my guy met a gal on 2go she claimed that she has seen it all when it comes to big diccks and she loves it and doesn't think that my guy's dicck will pose a threat to her,finally my guy got the gal to come visiting frm ota in ogun state, when they started fvckn the guy asked the gal to ride him and dat my guy when he wakes up in the morning when he sleeps in my room wth some other friends,his early morning erecti.on always make us end serious discussions on his way to the toilet to ease him self, so as dem dey fvck na so the gal they shout " stanley my womb,stanley u're hurting me,Stanley my womb,stanley u're hurting me, stanley my womb ,stanley u're hurting me, me and my guy dey window side where we dey peep dey watch and listen we laff sotey our head knack each other ny mistake,e come remain small make we start to dey cry!
''I assure you nigger dem gals jus say they
like big dicck for formality sake,a lot of
dem can't handle a big dick'' Na lie abeg. Them like big d!ck. No confuse us.

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 21, 2017
kelvinrhs:
Because my thing is big lol.

Re: Naija Ladies And Big Dicks by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 21, 2017
sometimes I do blame some ladies that respond to all these rubbish questions or post rubbish stuffs that will attract guys to insult them..ladies should stop replying these guys cos the insults are too much!!...walks outta here joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert / Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.