Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. (44044 Views)

"How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" / Your Birth Month Determine Your Beauty. "Choose Your Birth Month. / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
even if u dnt apply an aorta of makeup on ur face nd wear iya basira skirt a pervert would always be a pervert.
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Toks2008:
Every lady is outwardly beautiful in her own unique way but this piece is about ladies who know they are endowed with outward beauty and i mean ladies whose beauty will make heads turn.

I have seen many ladies flaunt their endowments yet no man is willing to have most of them as wives and I kept wondering what could be wrong.
I have come to know that guys are wiser now and a reasonable man will not mind marrying a humble respectful reserved super ugly lady rather than have a manner-less and sharp tongued sex symbol as a wife but would rather bleep and dump such.

You get several likes in no time whenever you display your pics on social media and they call you Hot girl’, pretty girl’, sexy girl’ yet no man can stay with you neither can you stay with any-man because of your lack of manners and regard for men. Of what use is your outward beauty if you are still single at a marriageable age when the assumed less beautiful ladies are settling down happily and quickly?

This has nothing to do with mockery in anyway but let's face it. Is it not funny that a lady so endowed with physical beauty will remain single in her thirties or even late twenties? Definitely something must be wrong somewhere and most times if checked we will realize that these ladies are the cause and has nothing to do with men.

[b]Most hot chics are arrogant, proud,impatient.too picky,disrespectful and always eager to turn down men or break up promising relationships because their beauty easily controls them and they believe a new man will always come around in no time.

More pathetic is the fact that many hot chics seem to believe they can achieve more in life with their physical beauty rather than hard work or even academic qualifications.We can see such in many tertiary institutions and business organizations whoring their way up their career ladder or to get good grades.

Most of these hot chics as they call them are intellectually dumb and i begin to wonder if their hotness is actually an exchange for their brains. Many of them can not hold up intelligent conversations but are always mostly concerned about fashion and very eager to expose their body shamelessly for the world to see forgetting that by so doing,they are shutting the doors of their life to responsible men while attracting those who are only interested in sampling the product they are advertising.

And after it dawns on them how reckless they have been,they usually come up with these defensive consolatory lines that "Everybody has a past,They are happy the way they are,marriage is not for everyone,i don't need marriage to be happy" but they secretely cry inside and wished they can turn back the hands of time.

[/b]
Yes your looks will win you so many men; both the good, and the bad, but your inner beauty, your character and manner are the things that will determine whether any of those men would stay or run after accomplishing their missions.

The dumbest thing i have heard a hot chic say is "I'm so hot that at least 10 men approach me in a week"

NEWS FLASH!: A thousand men can approach you in one month yet none of these men will be interested in walking you down the Aile but will only use your sorry ass and dump you.

On the final note please let this sink into your brain.."If you think you are too hot to be with one man then be ready to be sampled by many men..the choice is all yours.

Be reasonable and understand that there is a thin line between when your beauty becomes a blessing or a curse on you...be wise.

Hope this makes a little sense.
rhetoric. motivates the bitter

1 Like

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Honesty007(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
It is the reason why when i c a sweetiepie,i used to correct them about all dis nonsense outward obsession and pride they display.
I always rebuke the spirit of fashion and mammon in them.
I may hv 600girls i know, but they go hear wheeen why i warn them about the evils of fashion!!!

This is why all u Amieppies i warn u *stop all dis fake lives u r living!!!
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
godinbed:
@op... This is the girl u've been looking for !
huhn?
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Toks2008(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
uzolexis:

Absolute balderdash
So if a lady is in her late 20s or 30s and is not married there is something wrong with her. Pls reset your brain as this archaic thinking doesnt help. Marriage is not the ultimate in life, it is important YES but that does not mean that any lady who is in her late 20s or 30s and is not married has a bad character.

I am pretty, smart, well behaved,have a great carrier (fact)and I am single in my late 20s. This is not because I have not had marriage proposal or proposals from a lot of guys but this is my personal decision. I am seeing someone who is currently doing his Msc and will finish in June this year and I am waiting for him to finish, get a job and all that before we start a family. I wont say it's been easy cos of the temptation from various guys but I know what I want.
It's high time pple realise that a woman's world or achievement doesn't revolve around marriage. Some pple are married and miserable,some pple are single and happy and vice versa
So pls stop spewing trash.....Thank you kiss

Did you just write the embolden letterings? Gosh

Let me assume you are a hot chic judging by your salient braggadocio and odoriferous crinkum crankum,then im happy to say you just confirmed my assertion as quoted in my write up.

Toks2008:

Most of these hot chics as they call them are intellectually dumb and i begin to wonder if their hotness is actually an exchange for their brains. Many of them can not hold up intelligent conversations

Please let me educate you..many or most is never the same as ALL..and learn to communicate more decently so that you wont extend this to your matrimonial home..my brotherly advice.

BTW:I just checked your profile and i will advice you get rid of that nose ring on you...I don't think any responsible guy will fancy such.
You can read more here:https://www.nairaland.com/2630504/10-things-turn-real-men

1 Like

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lmao... This man...

Just say no beautiful woman has ever given you a second glance that's why you're here ranting.

Beautiful women have good manners, great character and are hardworking too, so stop talking shït 'cause of your own insecurities.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Toks2008(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
MzNelly:
Lmao... This man...

Just say no beautiful woman has ever given you a second glance that's why you're here ranting.

Beautiful women have good manners, great character and are hardworking too, so stop talking shït 'cause of your own insecurities.

LOL!

No kidding, it won't take me 10 minutes to sweep you of your feet.

It will be in your own best interest to consider my "rantings" before it becomes too late.

1 Like

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Thecholeric(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Thecholeric(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Beauty is only a blessing when you've got brains to match it up...if not i'lld rather settle for a stripper...just saying coolBeauty is only a blessing when you've got brains to match it up...if not i'lld rather settle for a stripper...just saying

2 Likes

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL!

It will be in your own best interest to consider my "rantings" before it becomes too late.

No sweetheart, if you're going to come at me with your misogynistic and pompous lines, it would be in your best interest to stay in your lane.

The vile & anger towards beautiful ladies is silly...
What is your problem?

How many of them dumped you?

You always sound bitter and generalize beautiful women as sex objects.

Why? You can talk to me

2 Likes

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Toks2008(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
MzNelly:

No sweetheart, if you're going to come at me with your misogynistic and pompous lines, it would be in your best interest to stay in your lane.

What is your problem?

Why? You can talk to me

Sorry What age bracket do you belong?

17 to 22 or 23 to 29?

Dont tel me age does not matter cos to a greater extent it does because i can as well be discussing with a girl i can father so unfortunately i may have to stop here until i know your age so that i will know how to relate with you as it is apparent from the way you make comments and you also seem to find it difficult comprehending my threads which is suggestive of your intelligent quotient(IQ)

1 Like

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Sorry What age bracket do you belong?

17 to 22 or 23 to 29?

Dont tel me age does not matter cos to a greater extent it does because i can as well be discussing with a girl i can father so unfortunately i may have to stop here until i know your age so that i will know how to relate with you as it is apparent from the way you make comments and you also seem to find it difficult comprehending my threads which is suggestive of your intelligent quotient(IQ)

Okay, Grandpa.

Some other time.

1 Like

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Apelex(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
uzolexis:

Absolute balderdash
So if a lady is in her late 20s or 30s and is not married there is something wrong with her. Pls reset your brain as this archaic thinking doesnt help. Marriage is not the ultimate in life, it is important YES but that does not mean that any lady who is in her late 20s or 30s and is not married has a bad character.
I am pretty, smart, well behaved,have a great carrier (fact)and I am single in my late 20s. This is not because I have not had marriage proposal or proposals from a lot of guys but this is my personal decision. I am seeing someone who is currently doing his Msc and will finish in June this year and I am waiting for him to finish, get a job and all that before we start a family. I wont say it's been easy cos of the temptation from various guys but I know what I want.
It's high time pple realise that a woman's world or achievement doesn't revolve around marriage. Some pple are married and miserable,some pple are single and happy and vice versa
So pls stop spewing trash.....Thank you kiss

Madam you are not abroad.here in Africa.marriage is very important especially for women OK.u cannot be a well rounded woman if u are not married or don't have children.I know its sick but that's the reason is up in Africa as a whole.marriage is important as its Gods ultimate plan .(go ye to the world and multiple)..dnt be overtaking by the western culture like.in America where a gud percentage of their population don't believe in God.you are in Nigeria and a christian nd to be a woman you have to marry and bear children.Dats the logic here.
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Apelex(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
MzNelly:

What is your problem?

Why? You can talk to me

My dear that's what they are.most of them are sex objects. They have nothing upstairs. Nothing.they are just bimbo's...

1 Like

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by uzolexis(f): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Did you just write the embolden letterings? Gosh

Let me assume you are a hot chic judging by your salient braggadocio and odoriferous crinkum crankum,then im happy to say you just confirmed my assertion as quoted in my write up.

Please let me educate you..many or most is never the same as ALL..and learn to communicate more decently so that you wont extend this to your matrimonial home..my brotherly advice.

BTW:I just checked your profile and i will advice you get rid of that nose ring on you...I don't think any responsible guy will fancy such.
You can read more here:https://www.nairaland.com/2630504/10-things-turn-real-men

Your assertions are very wrong my friend. Yes I wrote the embolded and I didn't write anything indecent. I know i sounded a bit rude and i'm sorry about that but I was really irritated by your post,stop tying women's achievement to marriage, it's not helping our society. I work with an international research organisation and i'm presently working on a gender based project so I know what i'm saying, you really need to let go of this mentality but if you choose to stick with it pls stop spreading it by writing stuff like this.I am not living my life to please a man so I wont pattern my style of living according to what men desire.
Sorry to bust your bubble but very many responsible and enlightened guys fancy me. Stop judging pple by your own standards.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by uzolexis(f): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Apelex:

Madam you are not abroad.here in Africa.marriage is very important especially for women OK.u cannot be a well rounded woman if u are not married or don't have children.I know its sick but that's the reason is up in Africa as a whole.marriage is important as its Gods ultimate plan .(go ye to the world and multiple)..dnt be overtaking by the western culture like.in America where a gud percentage of their population don't believe in God.you are in Nigeria and a christian nd to be a woman you have to marry and bear children.Dats the logic here.

That's the problem with Africans, we don't know where to draw the line btw religion and society. You can't judge or define society based on the bible, everyone is not a christian. This mentality is why women's achievements are not looked down on if they are not married and it is very wrong.
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Apelex(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
uzolexis:

That's the problem with Africans, we don't know where to draw the line btw religion and society. You can't judge or define society based on the bible, everyone is not a christian. This mentality is why women's achievements are not looked down on if they are not married and it is very wrong.

Welcome to Africa..its not a problem.we are very religious. Our Religion defines our society..
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Toks2008(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
uzolexis:

Your assertions are very wrong my friend. Yes I wrote the embolded and I didn't write anything indecent. I know i sounded a bit rude and i'm sorry about that but I was really irritated by your post,stop tying women's achievement to marriage, it's not helping our society. I work with an international research organisation and i'm presently working on a gender based project so I know what i'm saying, you really need to let go of this mentality but if you choose to stick with it pls stop spreading it by writing stuff like this.I am not living my life to please a man so I wont pattern my style of living according to what men desire.
Sorry to bust your bubble but very many responsible and enlightened guys fancy me. Stop judging pple by your own standards.

Issorite but I will advice that you ask the international firm you work for to understand that THIS IS AFRICA and its time we stopped imbibing the pooh pooh of a foreign culture that has decapitated our people both mentally and psychologically.

Ladies say marriage is not the in-thing yet they crave to have a child and they also say they can live without a man yet they always keep male sex partners or at worst become lesbians.

See my lady,i repeat,its high time you rid yourself of your perpetual foreign mindset and emancipate yourself from mental slavery to foreign ideologies.

Today white ladies get scammed endlessly by guys and these white ladies are mostly in their late 40s and 50s looking for that same love they have probably rebuffed while they were younger.

Snap out of it..a lady may not know the worth and importance of calming down to build a family until she gets to her 40s and 50s before it dawns on her how important a nuclear family setting is.

Let me stop here.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Apelex(m): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Issorite but I will advice that you ask the international firm you work for to understand that THIS IS AFRICA and its time we stopped imbibing the pooh pooh of a foreign culture that has decapitated our people both mentally and psychologically.

Ladies say marriage is not the in-thing yet they crave to have a child and they also say they can live without a man yet they always keep male sex partners or at worst become lesbians.

See my lady,i repeat,its high time you rid yourself of your perpetual foreign mindset and emancipate yourself from mental slavery to foreign ideologies.

Today white ladies get scammed endlessly by guys and these white ladies are mostly in their late 40s and 50s looking for that same love they have probably rebuffed while they were younger.

Snap out of it..a lady may not know the worth and importance of calming down to build a family until she gets to her 40s and 50s before it dawns on her how important a nuclear family setting is.

Let me stop here.

.you have said it all.
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by gbens2000(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
shocked My friends call me "sexy" cox of my shape ,,no offence cox dats how i was created by God,i didnt choose to be like that.
buy that it's not the point of this post pls don't be ignorant,or rather try to advertise urself.
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by gbens2000(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
this is thebest post on the thread, not even the OP's.

Advising girls of today is tantamount to pouring water into a basket and expecting it to get to the brim.
I seconded to that.
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by octopusfreaky(f): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
gbens2000:
buy that it's not the point of this post pls don't be ignorant,or rather try to advertise urself.
hehehehe advertise myself on this forum,, mtschewww
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by gbens2000(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
hehehehe advertise myself on this forum,, mtschewww
maybe but u totally mised the point.

1 Like

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by octopusfreaky(f): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
gbens2000:
maybe but u totally mised the point.
i understood his write up perfectly,,i get appraisal from men and women cox of y physical attributes i neva for once allowed it to get into head or make me feel soso important or special..dats the point im making..
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by uzolexis(f): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Apelex:

Welcome to Africa..its not a problem.we are very religious. Our Religion defines our society..

We are very religious but it never reflects in our lifestyles. We are just pretenders and it is a big problem because religion has been turned into a money making business for sucking the poor dry.
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by uzolexis(f): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Let me stop here.

It's obvious you won't to be stuck in the Stone Age and there is nothing more I can say to help,so pls enjoy the 10th century.
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by henrimoto(m): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
shocked My friends call me "sexy" cox of my shape ,,no offence cox dats how i was created by God,i didnt choose to be like that.
good. clap for yourself.
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Toks2008(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
uzolexis:

It's obvious you won't to be stuck in the Stone Age and there is nothing more I can say to help,so pls enjoy the 10th century.

smiley We are Africans.
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Toks2008(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
Just like I'v learnt from pastor kingsley okonkwo.
There is very little one can do with beauty, but so much can be done with ATTRACTION. No matter how you look, you need to POSSESS the ABILITY TO ATTRACT( for ur business, or relationship etc)

1) Have a healthy self esteem: people will see you the way you see yourself. Confidence is a very attractiv trait, that's why you can see an Ugly boy with the most beautiful chicks

2) Get a life: there is a glow that comes with being purposeful

3) Mental development: Intelligent people attract people. Read, observe, ask questions, be curious. It'll make you attractive in your daily conversation

4) And lastly Self support service: Eat well, exercise, take care of your body. Dress & smell good. Remmbr you'll be addressed the way you are dressed!

#bible says : a beautiful woman without good judgment is like having a ring in the pigs snout

Good
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by godinbed(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
huhn?
are u related to Rick Ross ?
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 21, 2016
godinbed:
are u related to Rick Ross ?
nooooo, mr ibu cheesy
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Kay17: 8:15am On Jan 21, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL!

This is an ego speaking.

You really believe you can seduce every woman regardless of her background within 10 mins?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man / Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.