Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. (43747 Views)

"How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" / Your Birth Month Determine Your Beauty. "Choose Your Birth Month. / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Kay17: 8:28am On Jan 21, 2016
Toks2008:

Issorite but I will advice that you ask the international firm you work for to understand that THIS IS AFRICA and its time we stopped imbibing the pooh pooh of a foreign culture that has decapitated our people both mentally and psychologically.

Ladies say marriage is not the in-thing yet they crave to have a child and they also say they can live without a man yet they always keep male sex partners or at worst become lesbians.

See my lady,i repeat,its high time you rid yourself of your perpetual foreign mindset and emancipate yourself from mental slavery to foreign ideologies.

Today white ladies get scammed endlessly by guys and these white ladies are mostly in their late 40s and 50s looking for that same love they have probably rebuffed while they were younger.

Snap out of it..a lady may not know the worth and importance of calming down to build a family until she gets to her 40s and 50s before it dawns on her how important a nuclear family setting is.

Let me stop here.

Everything African is good whilst everything foreign bad
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2016
Kay17:

This is an ego speaking.

You really believe you can seduce every woman regardless of her background within 10 mins?!
Escuse me! Are you a woman?
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by gbens2000(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2016
octopusfreaky:
i understood his write up perfectly,,i get appraisal from men and women cox of y physical attributes i neva for once allowed it to get into head or make me feel soso important or special..dats the point im making..
ok,buh it didn't sound dat way,u made your comment just looked like u wanted to tell everyone u are sexy.i just felt if any point should be made,it suppose to buttress,or highlight his points.
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by DaBullIT(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Toks2008:

I have seen many ladies flaunt their endowments yet no man is willing to have most of them as wives and I kept wondering what could be wrong.
I have come to know that guys are wiser now and a reasonable man will not mind marrying a humble respectful reserved super ugly lady rather than have a manner-less and sharp tongued sex symbol as a wife but would rather bleep and dump such.

You get several likes in no time whenever you display your pics on social media and they call you Hot girl’, pretty girl’, sexy girl’ yet no man can stay with you neither can you stay with any-man because of your lack of manners and regard for men.

Of what use is your outward beauty if you are still single at a marriageable age when the assumed less beautiful ladies are settling down happily and quickly?

[b][color=#000099]Most hot chics are arrogant, proud,impatient.too picky,disrespectful and always eager to turn down men or break up promising relationships because their beauty easily controls them and they believe a new man will always come around in no time.

More pathetic is the fact that many hot chics seem to believe they can achieve more in life with their physical beauty rather than hard work or even academic qualifications.We can see such in many tertiary institutions and business organizations whoring their way up their career ladder or to get good grades.

Most of these hot chics as they call them are intellectually dumb and i begin to wonder if their hotness is actually an exchange for their brains. Many of them can not hold up intelligent conversations but are always mostly concerned about fashion and very eager to expose their body shamelessly for the world to see forgetting that by so doing,they are shutting the doors of their life to responsible men while attracting those who are only interested in sampling the product they are advertising.

And after it dawns on them how reckless they have been,they usually come up with these defensive consolatory lines that "Everybody has a past,They are happy the way they are,marriage is not for everyone,i don't need marriage to be happy" but they secretely cry inside and wished they can turn back the hands of time.

[/b]
Yes your looks will win you so many men; both the good, and the bad, but your inner beauty, your character and manner are the things that will determine whether any of those men would stay or run after accomplishing their missions.

The dumbest thing i have heard a hot chic say is "I'm so hot that at least 10 men approach me in a week"

NEWS FLASH!: A thousand men can approach you in one month yet none of these men will be interested in walking you down the Aile but will only use your sorry ass and dump you.

On the final note please let this sink into your brain.."If you think you are too hot to be with one man then be ready to be sampled by many men..the choice is all yours.

Be reasonable and understand that there is a thin line between when your beauty becomes a blessing or a curse on you...be wise.

Hope this makes a little sense.

Biatches ain't loyal
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Ogaboss27: 12:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Toks2008:
Every lady is outwardly beautiful in her own unique way but this piece is about ladies who know they are endowed with outward beauty and i mean ladies whose beauty will make heads turn.

I have seen many ladies flaunt their endowments yet no man is willing to have most of them as wives and I kept wondering what could be wrong.
I have come to know that guys are wiser now and a reasonable man will not mind marrying a humble respectful reserved super ugly lady rather than have a manner-less and sharp tongued sex symbol as a wife but would rather bleep and dump such.

You get several likes in no time whenever you display your pics on social media and they call you Hot girl’, pretty girl’, sexy girl’ yet no man can stay with you neither can you stay with any-man because of your lack of manners and regard for men. Of what use is your outward beauty if you are still single at a marriageable age when the assumed less beautiful ladies are settling down happily and quickly?

This has nothing to do with mockery in anyway but let's face it. Is it not funny that a lady so endowed with physical beauty will remain single in her thirties or even late twenties? Definitely something must be wrong somewhere and most times if checked we will realize that these ladies are the cause and has nothing to do with men.

[b]Most hot chics are arrogant, proud,impatient.too picky,disrespectful and always eager to turn down men or break up promising relationships because their beauty easily controls them and they believe a new man will always come around in no time.

More pathetic is the fact that many hot chics seem to believe they can achieve more in life with their physical beauty rather than hard work or even academic qualifications.We can see such in many tertiary institutions and business organizations whoring their way up their career ladder or to get good grades.

Most of these hot chics as they call them are intellectually dumb and i begin to wonder if their hotness is actually an exchange for their brains. Many of them can not hold up intelligent conversations but are always mostly concerned about fashion and very eager to expose their body shamelessly for the world to see forgetting that by so doing,they are shutting the doors of their life to responsible men while attracting those who are only interested in sampling the product they are advertising.

And after it dawns on them how reckless they have been,they usually come up with these defensive consolatory lines that "Everybody has a past,They are happy the way they are,marriage is not for everyone,i don't need marriage to be happy" but they secretely cry inside and wished they can turn back the hands of time.

[/b]
Yes your looks will win you so many men; both the good, and the bad, but your inner beauty, your character and manner are the things that will determine whether any of those men would stay or run after accomplishing their missions.

The dumbest thing i have heard a hot chic say is "I'm so hot that at least 10 men approach me in a week"

NEWS FLASH!: A thousand men can approach you in one month yet none of these men will be interested in walking you down the Aile but will only use your sorry ass and dump you.

On the final note please let this sink into your brain.."If you think you are too hot to be with one man then be ready to be sampled by many men..the choice is all yours.

Be reasonable and understand that there is a thin line between when your beauty becomes a blessing or a curse on you...be wise.

Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by MNDY(m): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
I don't really like commenting on such controversial topic, but I will put down some points:

1) Preaching this topic to "Nigerian" girls will never change how they think. This is because the boys will fool them into believing that beauty is all that is needed.
2) We are trying to copy the western culture. So whenever you tell a girl that flaunting her body makes you worthless along the line, she reminds you of Kim K, Amber Rose, etc.
3) You can never teach a Pig how to sing. So when you come across such girls, Neglect them, don't feed their Ego. When they seek attention, tell them how principled you are.
4) No 3 can't work because most men think with their Priv@te P@rts and not with their Brains.

Goodkluck to Buhari.

I really want to do something for you!
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
MNDY:

I really want to do something for you!

Something like what?
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by mikolo80: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Toks2008:
Every lady is outwardly beautiful in her own unique way but this piece is about ladies who know they are endowed with outward beauty and i mean ladies whose beauty will make heads turn.

You get several likes in no time whenever you display your pics on social media and they call you Hot girl’, pretty girl’, sexy girl’ yet no man can stay with you neither can you stay with any-man because of your lack of manners and regard for men. Of what use is your outward beauty if you are still single at a marriageable age when the assumed less beautiful ladies are settling down happily and quickly?

This has nothing to do with mockery in anyway but let's face it. Is it not funny that a lady so endowed with physical beauty will remain single in her thirties or even late twenties? Definitely something must be wrong somewhere and most times if checked we will realize that these ladies are the cause and has nothing to do with men.

[b]Most hot chics are arrogant, proud,impatient.too picky,disrespectful and always eager to turn down men or break up promising relationships because their beauty easily controls them and they believe a new man will always come around in no time.

[/b]

if she no get manners come worwor join nko. her beauty not the curse. it's her lack of home training
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by mimopel(f): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
i see A STORY in dis write up....thnx op
Re: When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. by BlackFlocka(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2016
charlemon:
I don't know what planet most of you are on but from recent experience, the beautiful ladies are the ones with brains and ambition. Nowadays the beautiful ladies want to enhance themselves to the point of a man being there just for the sake of love, procreation and companionship. Most of the normal looks ( lemme not say ugly) are the ones I see getting married, sitting at home and producing babies as a job. Beautiful women are really beautiful physically, mentally etc nowadays. Trust me

*Note indecent behaviour and laziness is common among the beautiful and ugly.
preah My brother preach*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adetola Adegbohun And Tutu's Wedding Photos. A Nairalander Weds / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.